tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
ClearWater
Carol
Bobbie
sunflower
Mercuriel
Oliver
Gemeos
mudra
12 posters

Nexus meditations

mudra
    mudra

Nexus meditations - Page 9 Empty Re: Nexus meditations

Post  mudra Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 am

A Walk in the Woods before Satsang with Mooji

How do you remove conditioning? "You remove the attachment and the identification .... The pure, imageless sense of presence removes the belief 'I am this body, I am the historical and psychological identification'. It removes the belief in this. Without the belief, it has no power!" ~ Spoken by Mooji ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecASbALYmQY&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 am

Red Ice Radio - Carl Johan Calleman - Pt 1/4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuKQA_6uMYQ

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:26 am

Changes in the Sun Change You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3mgMbbNmeE&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Nexus meditations - Page 9 Budha+Change+your+vibration

Nexus meditation of saturday the 15th of january 2011 at 8 PM Gmt

Everyone says love hurts, but that isn't true.
    Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts.
    Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality
    love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again.
    Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt.

One with you through the Heart

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Hang Drum TheArtOfFusion - Rafael Sotomayor- Inner Voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqHb_xXX7Ps&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Nexus meditation of saturday the 22d of January 2011 at 8 pm Gmt

Looking at a sunset, just for a second you forget your separateness: you are the sunset. That is the moment when you feel the beauty of it. But the moment you say that it is a beautiful sunset, you are no longer feeling it; you have come back to your separate, enclosed entity of the ego. Now the mind is speaking. And this is one of the mysteries, that the mind can speak, and knows nothing; and the heart knows everything, and cannot speak. Perhaps to know too much makes it difficult to speak; the mind knows so little, it is possible for it to speak.

mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Carl Sagan PALE BLUE DOT Part 1 of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHsAMYBHhSo&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Self-improvement vs. Self-awareness

by Female Warrior

“The freedom from something is not true freedom. The freedom to do anything you want to do is also not the freedom I am talking about. My vision of freedom is to be yourself.” ~ OSHO

The 1980’s and 90’s put a lot of focus on self-improvement. Go to the book department of any thrift store and you will find one self-help book after another encompassing everything on what it means to be a fully-functioning human being in the world. These books are still being published though they are losing ground. They were offered as tools to help seekers become better, healthier, richer, creative, kinder, compassionate, spiritual, successful, forgiving, etc., etc., etc.

read on: http://thetoltecpath.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/self-improvement-vs-self-awareness/#more-1281

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Wings To Freedom - Mystic Revelations From Babaji and The Himalayan Yogis - MP3 Audiobook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYMMdLXo9jw

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Message from Ton van der Kroon -Egypt and Evolution of Consciousness

this message comes trough Ton van der Kroon his guidance, feel free to copy and share in your network.

02 - 02 - 2011

The power of Evolution

There is a wave of change sweeping through the Middle East. This is not by coïncidence; it is long awaited, because the deep changes and revolution of the Arabic people are part of a larger plan of evolution. All repression and dictatorial regimes, be it governments, banks or companies, who are working against the benefit of humanity, are being challenged. In this era of transparancy, openness and audacity we need a clear and univocal message; only love, freedom and equality can lead us into the future.

These revolutionary movements are part of a larger plan of evolution; which means we all are being challenged to give up our oppressive behaviour, to others as well as to ourselves. If you want to help in any way to ease the transition to a new future, it is of crucial importance that you open up yourself to your highest potential; follow your heart, follow your bliss, follow your intuition, and leave the old barricades of the mind that create fear, control and anxienty. It is a time to step up, to call for a new wind of change in all levels of existence. But the most important one is in your own heart. Just allow yourself to live your life to the fullest. Now it not a time to hold back anymore.

While the Islam stands for power and surrender, judaism for wisdom and intelligence, and Christianity for brotherly love and giving, it is crucial that all three patriarchal religions open up to their female counterpart: The feminine in Islam represents power and dignity (Cybele); the feminine in Judaism (Shekina) represents Sofia, the feminine wisdom, and intuition; and the feminine in Christianity (the Magdalene) stands for initiation and a deeply rooted spirituality that is connected to individuality.

It is time to leave the big social and religious institutions behind. They have had their time and their function. Now it is time for a new way of connecting; not on the basis of power and social status, but on the basis of the heart. So open up to anything that touches your heart, anyone that is calling out to you and anything that resonates to your inner being, and align yourself to the highest aspects of yor soul. You are being asked to take leadership, not to control others, but to give hands and feet to the voice of the heart, which is subtle and delicate.

It is this wisdom – the wisdom of the heart – that will lead you through the turmoils of the coming decades....

Be well and be blessed. Know that you are not alone in this. You are being watched over and guided along the way. Never ever forget that...!

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Nexus meditations - Page 9 Hansheng_my_Buddha05

Nexus meditation of saturday the 6th of february 2011 at 8 PM gmt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oDda2z7rhs

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:04 pm

How is oneness experienced?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNxKEfbbrDQ&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:23 am

Alan Steinfeld interviews Gary about the nature of ego, illusion and how to return to love

Part 1 of 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSO3SysWQus&feature=fvw

http://www.garyrenard.com

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:28 am

"Being and Becoming" Andrew Cohen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0HwqGUkxbA&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:07 pm

The Mayan Calendar

An explanatory note regarding February 11, 2011 and March 9, 2011

By Carl Johan Calleman

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/An_explanatory_note.htm

Dear Friends,
    I have got so many emails from people asking about February 11, 2011 versus March 9, 2011 that I feel it is necessary to write a special note about this particular issue, where I am largely responsible for the confusion myself. The question is: What is the beginning date of the Ninth wave? To address this I need to backtrack somewhat.

When I started my independent work on the Mayan calendar late in 1993 I already suggested two things that seemed controversial and unorthodox: One was the proposal that there were not only one, but nine waves, (underworlds, supports, levels of evolution, long calendars) of different frequencies of different durations that were creating the universe. A second was the proposal that the end date of the True Long Count is October 28, 2011. Naturally both of those assumptions came under attack by various people who had concocted suggestions as to what would happen on December 21, 2012, without foundation in Mayan texts. I however argued that the use of the Mayan calendar had undergone significant changes over the ages and the only criterion we could apply when it came to finding its true form would be that this actually would explain evolution in all of its aspects and would be useful for making predictions.If it was not reasonable useful for this why take an interest in the Mayan calendar to begin with? Such a criterion of rationality would have to be applied also to the Universal Underworld, which however at the time seemed to be far into the future and thus not completely clear to me.

Regarding the beginning of the ninth wave I thus wrote in my first book in English Solving the Greatest Mystery of Our Time: The Mayan Calendar (Garev 2001): "The short Universal Cycle of 2011, probably totaling 13 x 18 = 234 days, but possibly 260 days..." leaving an opening to the orthodox answer that it would just be another traditional tzolkin count starting February 11, 2011 (which has the added appeal of being an amazing palindrome date (11.02.2011 in international notation)). This quote reflected a vacillation or uncertainty on my own part not certain whether I could introduce a third unorthodoxy such as the return of the nine day count. Before taking such a step I wanted to feel a little more secure that my overall model of nine levels all completing on October 28, 2011 was true (that is to say accurately described the evolution of consciousness and the emerging paradigm shifts). In the Mayan calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness (Bear and Co 2004) I place more emphasis on the final 260 day tzolkin round as the duration of the ninth wave (and so did, I think, always Ian Lungold who did so much to spread my work). Nonetheless, also in this book I wrote ("or possibly, if it is one twentieth of the Galactic Underworld, 234 days; I cannot tell yet," page 216). The point here is that there is nothing that has changed, but rather a vacillation on my own part that has now come to an end. In the early nineties, when these notions were first developed, I had a much less certain view of how the Mayan calendar was going to evolve.

February 11, 2011 (1 Imix) thus remains the beginning of a tzolkin round and may for this reason be a cause for celebration for anyone following the traditional Mayan calendar. It is only that on my own part I tend to think that the experience of its inherent rhythm will be broken up by the ninth wave starting March 9, 2011, in which days and nights are each 18 = 9+9 days long. The tzolkin I believe will remain an undercurrent of energies whose power will however come to be superseded by a 18 = 9 + 9 day rhythm. It was Robert Gunn who through a manuscript he had sent me prompted me to lean over to these 234 days as the duration of the Ninth Wave. But generally, you might say that the fact that the two earlier mentioned unorthodoxies have now been verified, or at least given tremendous additional support, gives me the confidence to place the emphasis on the March 9 date as the beginning date of the Ninth wave. What I am referring to here is partly the support from the Tortuguero monument, which in no ambiguous terms states (http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/the_tortuguero%20_monument.htm) that indeed we are up for the simultaneous manifestation of nine waves (and not just one Long Count) and partly the verification of the October 28, 2011 date through my predictions about the Fifth night of the Galactic Underworld in the Mayan calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness. To the latter should be added the arguments that are presented in my interview in three parts on YouTube with Mayanist Mark van Stone (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSu-SWJILQU) that December 21, 2012 cannot be the end date of the true Long Count (it is the end date of the Izapan Long Count, which is another matter) and that the ancient Maya who developed this calendar system were not at all interested in solstices (which is more of a thing for the currently dominating northern cultures of our planet).

If you ask me today I would then say that February 11, 2011 is the beginning (1 Imix) of a new tzolkin round of 260 days, but that March 9, 2011 is the beginning of the 234 day long ninth wave or the Universal Underworld. Naturally, some may react to my earlier vacillation with surprise, but the fact is that an explanation to the Mayan calendar is not cut in stone anywhere. Even the Tortuguero monument can only be made sense of with a background of all cosmic evolution in its entirety and when I started my work this monument was not even known. You also have to see such a monument in the right perspective and use your critical faculties in trying to make sense of such an archaic text.

To uncritically just take over a date or concept from the ancient Maya without further verification is much like saying that something is true just because it is written in the Bible. Clearly ancient peoples did see a lot of things we mostly are not able to see and so they may guide us, but in terms of overall factual knowledge the modern world is vastly ahead of the ancient world. Despite this knowledge basis whatever view we endorse regarding the Mayan calendar our models will always involve assumptions and interpretation that will require our best judgment (and putting our own egos aside). In doing so I feel that there are a few rules that we need to follow. One is not to base any aspect of the calendar on a personal (such as your own birthday) or local (such as the solar zenith in Izapa) agenda. Another is that the calendar should be able to describe the evolution of consciousness and the paradigm shifts through which this is expressed. Most importantly we need to follow a model that is process-related that accurately describes the processes that we want to co-create.

Carl Johan Calleman

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:47 am

SCIENCE & SPIRITUALITY_Dr. Bruce Lipton -Changing Our Cells by Thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXTDTbVP1RU&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:56 am

Nexus meditations - Page 9 Buddha1

Nexus meditation of saturday the 12th of february 2011 at 8 PM Gmt

"There is no remedy for love but to love more."

Henry David Thoreau

mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:09 pm

"Each of us has a genuine capacity for love, forgiveness, wisdom and compassion. Meditation awakens these qualities so that we can discover for ourselves the unique happiness that is our birthright."

--Sharon Salzberg
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 pm

David Icke - Holographic Expressions of the Vibrational Self. (The Language of Life)
    part 1/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFkwupjM7pQ

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Meditation class helps lower violence at Alabama prison
    2011 02 02

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=14089

By Jay Reeves

Deep inside an overcrowded prison with a reputation for mayhem, convicted killers, robbers and rapists gather in a small room. Eyes closed, they sit silently with their thoughts and consciences.

Their everyday life is just outside in the hall — a cacophony of clanging steel doors, yelling and feet shuffling along cold concrete floors. The noise never really ends; peace is at a premium in Alabama’s toughest lockup.

Despite a history of violence at the William E. Donaldson Correctional Facility, which is named for a slain corrections officer, the prison outside Birmingham has become the model for a meditation program that officials say helps inmates learn the self control and social skills they never got in the outside world.

Warden Gary Hetzel doesn’t fully understand how the program called Vipassana (which is pronounced vuh-’POSH-uh-nuh) can transform violent inmates into calm men using contemplative Buddhist practices.

But Hetzel knows one thing.

"It works. We see a difference in the men and in the prison. It’s calmer," he said of the course that about 10 percent of the prison’s inmates have completed.

more at the link

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:34 am

Nexus meditations - Page 9 Buddha

Nexus meditation of saturday the 19th of february 2011 at 8 PM Gmt

True communication is communion―the realization of oneness, which is love.

Eckhart Tolle

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:27 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm

2012 Equation Solved - Part 1/8