tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
ClearWater
Carol
Bobbie
sunflower
Mercuriel
Oliver
Gemeos
mudra
12 posters

Nexus meditations

mudra
    mudra

Nexus meditations - Page 7 Empty Re: Nexus meditations

Post  mudra Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:08 pm

"As the pace of our lives continues to be accelerated by a host of forces seemingly beyond our control, more and more of us are finding ourselves drawn to engage in meditation, in this radical act of being., this radical act of love, astonishing as that may seem given the materialistic 'can do', speed-obsessed, progress-obsessed, celebrity-and-other-people's-lives-obsessed orientation of our culture. We are moving in the direction of meditative awareness for many reasons, not the least of which may be to maintain our sanity, to recover our perspective and sense of meaning, or simply to deal with the outrageous stress and insecurity of this age. By stopping and intentionally falling awake to how things are in this moment, purposefully, without succumbing to reaction or judgment and by working wisely with such occurrences, with a healthy dose of self-compassion when we do succumb, and by our willingness to take up residency for a time in the present moment in spite of all our plans and activities aimed at getting somewhere else, completing a project or pursuing desired objects or goals, we discover that such an act is both immensely, discouragingly difficult and yet utterly simple, profound, hugely possible after all, and restorative of mind and body, soul and spirit.

It is indeed a radical act of love just to sit down and be quiet for a time by yourself. Sitting down in this way is actually a way to take a stand in your life as it is right now, however it is. We take a stand here and now, by sitting down, and by sitting up. It is the challenge of this era to stay sane in an increasingly insane world."

-- Jon Kabat-Zinn from chapter "A Radical Act of Love" in his book "Coming to Our Senses: Healing Ourselves and the World Through Mindfulness"

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:56 am

Manuevering the Mayan Calendar End Maze in Unity as Homo-Pacem
    Posted on August 5, 2010 by mayasoma

http://mayasoma.wordpress.com/2010/08/05/manuevering-the-mayan-calendar-end-maze-to-the-unity-of-homo-pacem/

The Mayan Calendar as decoded by Carl Calleman is not so much about a calendar as it is about an evolutionary theory. An evolutionary theory that charts the Earth’s history 16.4 billion years ago from single cell all the way through to homo-sapien and soon (2011-2012), beyond, to the newly evolving homo-pacem: peaceful person. In my October 2009 article named “Celestial Speed-Up”, I discussed this theory in depth, specifically the nine levels of consciousness which contains within each level the 7 days of creation. If you are not familiar with this theory, I invite you to take a moment to read the article mentioned above as it helps explain our current timeline on Earth.

At present, we are deep into the tumultuos 6th night of the 8th level of consciousness called the Galactic Era which will conclude in a blink in October 2010. The 7th day of the Galactic Era (November 2010-March 2011) ought to be a little sweeter and a bit more gentle (remember, God did rest on the 7th day) as consciousness fully blossoms and blooms, as all the flowers of the 8th level of evolution come to fruition. In the Galactic Era the world wide web became a first world personal neccesity and humanity was able to enjoy high speed communications. I am convinced we will see the unearthing of some astonishing forms of communication & technology in the 7th day, and hopefully, if this era is true to its name, then, full disclosure of extra-terrestial life ought to be unveiled.

Fast and faster we will progress as we move at lightening speed to the birth of the newly evolved homo-pacem. According to the evolutionary theory, consciousness has sped up progressively by 20 times each time an era ends and begins anew, and so, from March 2011 – October 2011, the last level of consciousness known as the Unity Era, which will last a very short 260 days, will place all humanity in hyperspeed. Please be aware that we will be moving 20 times faster than time has been progressing since 1999. Everyone ready for our joy ride?

Calleman says “Thus, human consciousness will continue to be transformed step by step in accordance with this plan until we come to the real end date of the process of creation, October 28, 2011. At this date the highest quantum state of the universe will be attained (13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13 13 Ahau) when the shifts disrupting the harmony will come to an end. Obviously, we are not there yet.” The old 3d world will be collapsing in on itself and morphing into the 5d ascended state that is the neccesary vibrational home of homo-pacem. Obviously, many people, places and structures are about to extinct themselves. During this era, the mind will be rendered useless and the need to navigate ones life from the heart will become crucial. Decisions that are logic driven will cease to function and anything that flows from the heart will be supported in full.

At present, I am in a tailspin from the energies of this year. Just as I feel my feet on the ground, I am picked up and spun round and round, dizzy, confused, lost again and asking myself is it it truly time to pay the phone bill already? In the last moon, all my communications were wiped out (still are) and my safety net, the internet/writing on my blog, was stripped from my daily actions, and I found myself down on ground level (with the neighbors, the crabs, and the trees) wandering through the deep, dark forest of my own consciousness. The Spirit world had imposed a personal quarantine on me that could not be lifted and there simply was to be no personal progression, writing on spiritual matters or any forward movement until I surrendered to the spiritual maze in which I found myself. I do believe this was a "practice" moment for the internet grid collapsing at some point due to overactive solar flares or the 3 days of darkness.

Like a dying person who reviews their life actions, words, beahviour, relationships and events, I traversed the details of my memory banks through many lifetimes. Cracking my heart wide open, clearing karma, making apologies, paying debt, shedding tears, consulting with and paying homage to the ancestors... like an onion stripping myself down, layer after layer, until I stood naked in raw beauty. I am here to tell the tale, no matter how confrontational and grueling this process was, no matter how I longed for my online community and escape into my old patterns, no matter how I wanted to run from the mirror of my soul, it was not in the cards for me. "You can't always get what you want (no) But if you try sometimes you just might find. You get what you need. Oh yes! Woo! You get what you need--yeah, ...Rolling Stones

Deep into this process as many of you will recognize as shaman's death, I awoke one day to a "customer", who in truth turned out to be an indigineous Ecudorian shaman. I may have missed her entirely had I not had taken the time to slow down to my ground level snails pace. After much ado, she actually came bearing gifts & treasures, a turqouise egg, a seals' tusk and an amazonian serpents' head (turquoise is used for throat chakra communication, seal medicine for creativity & inspiration and snake medicine for transmutation & transformation). I knew the Spirit world had sent her through the stargate and in truth, they were releasing me at last from my inward journey and lessons. I had finally cleared the way to embodying in full breath and beauty the person that we are all working towards, homo-pacem also called homo-luminous or homo-spiritus. I know I have many more lessons in keeping an open heart, but at least the foundation has been set in crystal stones.

"The time has come, my child, the hour is here-
    When Truth Seekers must form a wall of shields
    shoulder to shoulder against the coming Foe
    which is Disease, Dark Ignorance and War!
    You must UNITE! All shamans must join hands
    Across the width of this green, tumbling sphere
    You know as Earth: my pure life-giving Womb!
    No matter how far the skies or wide the seas
    You must join hands and start the Dance of Life!
    The Drums must sound the plaintive flutes must keen
    And the Ritual Fire with the Stone-Circle must blaze
    Death must be crushed and foul Illness vanquished
    And War be banished from the villages of men!
    That is my command, that is my word to All!"

-Written for Shaking out the Spirits
    by Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa

And so, the message I bring back from the void is simple...it is time to unite, hence, the upcoming Unity Era. To emphasize my point another customer came in, played my drums for over an hour which awoke the whole neighborhood and then proceeded to purchase a drum that had sat still for over two years (drums are about timing)...

Greetings to all those who are evolvoing to homo-pacem, our time has come, the time is here, to truly unite, to live in peace, in harmony, to end the war of all wars, to care, to be compassionate, to see that all people, everywhere, have all their basic needs met, to view our neighbors as ourselves, to love one another and make our inter-personal relationships our number one priority, to heal our mother from the wounds inflicted, to grow, to expand, to create anew, to celebrate, to do ceremony...

The time has come to evolve, to complete the shifts in this evolutionary process and if you like this time or not, we are in the time of no time, as we leave one reality and make ourselves at home in very new and unknown vibrational spaces. Welcome! Welcome! Do not fear the old world system collapses, this time - it is good!

Joining hands, lighting up the fire, continuing the dance of Life...

Navajo

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Fractal evolution

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8kHEcVNlcMQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8kHEcVNlcMQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:44 pm

How to sustain unity consciousness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3lTJImF3d8&feature=player_embedded

Are we truly One Consciousness ?

Radio interview with guest Sperry Andrews

By simply shifting the way we usually pay attention, we can experience being ONE with the rest of the Universe. Our guest Sperry Andrews has shown thousands of people in many countries how to experience the joy of feeling liberated and at peace with everyone and everything ~ for over twenty years (see http://www.nevernothere.com/sperry-andrews )

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/barbara/2009/12/29/are-we-truly-one-consciousness

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:03 am

Nexus meditations - Page 7 Buddha_the_universal_teacher_pb74

Nexus meditation of saturday the 16th of october 2010 at 8 pm gmt

Life can be found only in the present moment.
    The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life.

- Thich Nhat Hanh

One with you through the Heart .

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:45 am

Welcome to the next Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time!

http://app.streamsend.com/private/tUGM/Cl2/lxCtxhL/browse/12773963

With this third edition of the Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time, we enter the Self-existing Owl Moon of Form. This is the fourth moon of what is known as the Planetary Service Wavespell. The purpose of the annual 13 Moon wavespell is to determine how to live our lives in accordance with the Earth in a way that brings about a greater state of peace on behalf of our planet.

The Planetary Service wavespell actually encompasses a self-existing cosmology that occurs in thirteen stages. This is also a perennial, self-replicating cosmology, a fundamental cosmic orientation that we can adopt to give form to our own behavior and way of being in the world that aligns us with our planet.

This notion is especially important right now as we are so deluged with information, ideas, slogans, marketing and any number of distractions coming at us from every angle that our mind's focus easily dissipates into a welter of confusing and contradictory commands. To maintain continuing consciousness is one purpose of imprinting the wavespell cosmology of planetary service.

In the third moon - or the third stage of the wavespell - we are asked to determine: What is our service to the planet. That could be anything from growing a garden, to planting trees, to going vegetarian. Now in the fourth moon the emphasis is on the form this service will take. This might be to determine when, where and how many trees you wish to plant. Or it might be to commit to volunteer in a planetary service organization like Greenpeace or Amnesty International. Or to learn about biodynamic gardening and prepare the space for where that garden will be. Or perhaps it might be to keep a journal noting how many, if any, expressions of planetary thinking you find in the media, the web, and the daily life around you.

The point is that to survive on this Earth, it is wise to become tuned into the Earth. It knows no boundaries and is ego-free. This is the message of the Earth and of the Planetary Service Wavespell. We are called the Noos-letter, because we believe that the end-point of history in 2012 is also the entrance to the next stage of our human and planetary evolution, the Noosphere - the realization that we, as a single planetary organism, are the "thinking Earth."

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 am

Invitation to Assist the Planet and all upon it during upcoming 30 days

Norm Kinnaugh
    http://mayanmajix.com/art4532.html

Dearest friends,

Computer Data indicates potential of an Enormous energy Event
    on this planet - somewhere in the range of November 8 to 11, 2010.

Here is the background:

There is a computer genius and linguistics fanatic named Clif High.
    For at least 15 years, Clif has believed that each and every human
    being does have the abilities to foresee future events - just that
    our abilities have been suppressed by our upbringing and educational
    indoctrinations, etc.

In the late 1990s Clif High developed a very powerful computer program
    where he entered each and every word from a large Oxford English Dictionary.
    Clif's premise was that most movements in the prices of the stock market
    are primarily based upon emotional reactions. Also with regards to the
    foreseeing abilities of humanity, our use of words will tend to shift
    ever so slightly or greatly based upon what we expect in the future.

Clif's program searches the entire internet on a very frequent basis
    using computer "spiders" to pick up shifts in word useage. It is
    particularly programmed with heavier weighting for the words which carry stronger
    emotional content. Once developed and implemented in the late 1990's
    the program was quite successful for the intent of predicting the up and
    down directions of stock market symbols for which his clients had subscribed
    to his service.

Very late June 2001, his data indicated correlation for some major shift of energy,
    approximately 85 days into the future. Clif had no idea what that Date correlation
    indicated, and simply named it as a specific Anomaly - to which he assigned a number.

It turned out that his data was pointing to the events of September 11 that year.
    Subsequent to the outer manifestation of those conditions, Clif has very much
    re-focused the energy of his data analysis, and looks for significant data correlations
    and to awaken the subscribers toward revising the effects of any possible negative
    polarity energies.

-------

Upon hearing an internet audio interview of Clif High (about 2 to 2-1/2 years back)
    I try to check up his information every 2 to 3 months to learn if he has anything
    of strong correlation to report. The home page of his web site does not have a
    "pretty" image, but it is full of very interesting information.

www.halfpasthuman.com

(On that web site the September 8, 2010 audio interview can be accessed
    by the second link from the top in the left side bar.)

Middle September I heard this interview of Clif from September 8, 2010. Well into the
    interview, Clif made mention that he now has a Very, Very strong data correlation for
    the period from November 8 to 11, 2010. Clif stated that the intensity of this
    upcoming data correlation is Much, Much, Much stronger of an event than what his
    data indicated for 2001.

To myself, this information is something I'm sharing with as many as I can - in that We,
    As the fullness of the Great "I AM" Presence, do have the full capability to
    re-Write the Script (from what could be potentially very destructive, to the most the
    most Incredible Blessing we can all conceive or imagine for All. And, the more and
    more and more who also participate in re-Writing of the Script of this upcoming Energy Event -
    Can Cause this Energy Event to become an Overwhelmingly Positive Energy Event for the
    entire planet.

My invitation to all is to request to anyone who chooses to accept this invitation -
    that each and everyone of us chooses to Visualize the entire first 15 days of
    November 2010 as the Most Incredible Blessings of Healing, Harmony,
    Peace, Happiness (with anything and Everything else the participant desires to
    add to their picture) for all on the Earth, in the Earth and in the atmosphere of Earth,
    in eternally sustained, ever expanding action.

My own consciousness of this effort is likened to:
    "What would we have done in July and August 2001
    If we had any advance knowledge of what was planned
    for early September that year?"

We now have a significant and enormous opportunity to Write The Script in
    the manner We Each desire to Watch a Fabulously Positive Outcome for all.

My interpretation of this Data correlation of future energy reported by Clif HIgh
    for this November is that it is possibly More Important than even the conditions
    from the Gulf of Mexico and the oil gusher from April this year.

Thank you and God Bless You all for so graciously responding to this invitation for
    Spiritually connected Action of Calls to God, Prayers or whatever is your most
    comfortable and familiar means of Spiritual connection.

Norm Kinnaugh

http://mayanmajix.com/art4532.html

Dearest friends,

Computer Data indicates potential of an Enormous energy Event
    on this planet - somewhere in the range of November 8 to 11, 2010.

Here is the background:

There is a computer genius and linguistics fanatic named Clif High.
    For at least 15 years, Clif has believed that each and every human
    being does have the abilities to foresee future events - just that
    our abilities have been suppressed by our upbringing and educational
    indoctrinations, etc.

In the late 1990s Clif High developed a very powerful computer program
    where he entered each and every word from a large Oxford English Dictionary.
    Clif's premise was that most movements in the prices of the stock market
    are primarily based upon emotional reactions. Also with regards to the
    foreseeing abilities of humanity, our use of words will tend to shift
    ever so slightly or greatly based upon what we expect in the future.

Clif's program searches the entire internet on a very frequent basis
    using computer "spiders" to pick up shifts in word useage. It is
    particularly programmed with heavier weighting for the words which carry stronger
    emotional content. Once developed and implemented in the late 1990's
    the program was quite successful for the intent of predicting the up and
    down directions of stock market symbols for which his clients had subscribed
    to his service.

Very late June 2001, his data indicated correlation for some major shift of energy,
    approximately 85 days into the future. Clif had no idea what that Date correlation
    indicated, and simply named it as a specific Anomaly - to which he assigned a number.

It turned out that his data was pointing to the events of September 11 that year.
    Subsequent to the outer manifestation of those conditions, Clif has very much
    re-focused the energy of his data analysis, and looks for significant data correlations
    and to awaken the subscribers toward revising the effects of any possible negative
    polarity energies.

-------

Upon hearing an internet audio interview of Clif High (about 2 to 2-1/2 years back)
    I try to check up his information every 2 to 3 months to learn if he has anything
    of strong correlation to report. The home page of his web site does not have a
    "pretty" image, but it is full of very interesting information.

www.halfpasthuman.com

(On that web site the September 8, 2010 audio interview can be accessed
    by the second link from the top in the left side bar.)

Middle September I heard this interview of Clif from September 8, 2010. Well into the
    interview, Clif made mention that he now has a Very, Very strong data correlation for
    the period from November 8 to 11, 2010. Clif stated that the intensity of this
    upcoming data correlation is Much, Much, Much stronger of an event than what his
    data indicated for 2001.

To myself, this information is something I'm sharing with as many as I can - in that We,
    As the fullness of the Great "I AM" Presence, do have the full capability to
    re-Write the Script (from what could be potentially very destructive, to the most the
    most Incredible Blessing we can all conceive or imagine for All. And, the more and
    more and more who also participate in re-Writing of the Script of this upcoming Energy Event -
    Can Cause this Energy Event to become an Overwhelmingly Positive Energy Event for the
    entire planet.

My invitation to all is to request to anyone who chooses to accept this invitation -
    that each and everyone of us chooses to Visualize the entire first 15 days of
    November 2010 as the Most Incredible Blessings of Healing, Harmony,
    Peace, Happiness (with anything and Everything else the participant desires to
    add to their picture) for all on the Earth, in the Earth and in the atmosphere of Earth,
    in eternally sustained, ever expanding action.

My own consciousness of this effort is likened to:
    "What would we have done in July and August 2001
    If we had any advance knowledge of what was planned
    for early September that year?"

We now have a significant and enormous opportunity to Write The Script in
    the manner We Each desire to Watch a Fabulously Positive Outcome for all.

My interpretation of this Data correlation of future energy reported by Clif HIgh
    for this November is that it is possibly More Important than even the conditions
    from the Gulf of Mexico and the oil gusher from April this year.

Thank you and God Bless You all for so graciously responding to this invitation for
    Spiritually connected Action of Calls to God, Prayers or whatever is your most
    comfortable and familiar means of Spiritual connection.

Norm Kinnaugh

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Higher Consciousness Explains Many Mysteries of the Ancient Past
    By Joseph Selbie and David Steinmetz

[b]The Yugas - Keys to understanding our hidden past, Emerging Energy Age, and Enlightened Future

There are many intriguing examples of anomalous knowledge which existed in the ancient past: verified knowledge of anatomy and physiology and modern-like medical treatments in use as early as 2500 BC in Egypt, China and India, the precision construction of the Great Pyramid in 2600 BC (or perhaps earlier), and accurate knowledge of math and physics, including the size and nature of the atom, embedded in India’s Vedas dating back to the sixth millennium BC – just to name a few.

The field of alternative history has long sought the answer to where this advanced knowledge came from – and why it didn’t survive.

One theory, familiar to most of us, is that aliens came to earth in the distant past and gave knowledge to man that was beyond his comprehension. As the theory goes, when the aliens eventually left, the knowledge quickly died out because man wasn’t yet ready for it.

Another theory, sometimes put forward by apologists for mainstream archeology, is that advanced knowledge may have existed in the ancient past but it was due only to chance combinations of primitive technology and individual genius – serendipitous discovery. As the theory goes, when that particular genius or serendipitous circumstance was gone, the knowledge quickly died out because man wasn’t yet ready for it.

read on: http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/SelbieJ1.php

Love Always
    mudra

[b]

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Nexus meditations - Page 7 Buddha11

Nexus meditation of 23 october 2010 at 8 Pm Gmt

“What is uttered from the heart alone, Will win the hearts of others to your own.”

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

One with you through the Heart

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Gagangi : The end of the Story

Part 1 of 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK4TEwo8aRk&feature=channel

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Nexus meditations - Page 7 Tian-t10

Nexus meditation of saturday October the 30th at 8 PM Gmt

A compassionate soul will travel great distances and scale high walls in order to understand another point of view.

Love Always
    mudra
    [/center]
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Gangagi: What's my core message?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdshiy7CrwA&feature=related

love always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Our Soul Purpose
    by Nicholas Tschense, At Age 6

To the divine presence in all of us, know that we are moving on in our healing journey and bringing light to all of those in our path. Light of love will shine so bright, followers will feel pure joy. Once this happens the world will become one in body, mind and spirit.

Transcendence into light and love is the soul purpose here of the earth.

We are not here for our own purpose, don’t you see, we are here for the universal purpose? Once our spiritual path is defined, we are to follow it to contribute to the whole. This is the universe unfolding into itself…this is the moment of creation re-defined.

We all as a collective are responsible for this unfolding. Each of us…no one escapes this contribution. So you see, meditation and spiritual practices keep us aligned with this purpose. Then our lives feel in synchrony and not disharmony. Disharmony meaning loss of meaning and direction, not a peace within.

Inner peace and harmony need to exist, before world peace exists. Nonetheless, both are plausible and achievable brought about by inner light.

Listen to your own inner message about what feels right…joy and light or sorrow and darkness. Pay close attention to your inner dialogue as it struggles with this change.

As a bringer of light and love, I and all the other super conscious children of the world will assist you in this movement.

Through staying tuned in, you help all of this to happen.

Bringer of Light and Love,

http://www.nicholastschense.com/home.html

Love Always
    muudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:17 am

And On The Seventh Day…
    Posted on November 5, 2010 by mayasoma

And on the seventh day, the Goddess needed to re-seed her creation in order to ensure a strong crop and harvest!

We have been in the 8th level of consciousness on the Mayan Calendar called the Galactic Era since 1999. Recall in 1999, the world-wide web (www) was launched which tossed humanity into a new terrain of daily global awareness and planetary communications. Each level of consciousness contains within it 7 days and 6 nights of creation (not measured as real days and nights). Now, as we have just entered the 7th day, we are constantly hearing about full disclosure of extraterrestrial life. The world-wide web and the internet, in fact, only just prepared our baby minds for the upcoming galactic communications that are imminent. Spiralling wildly out of control now, we will need to dance our way into the 9th and final level of creation: the Universal Era.

read on: http://mayasoma.wordpress.com/2010/11/05/and-on-the-seventh-day/

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:42 am

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Nexus meditation of saturday the 13th of november 2010 at 8 PM Gmt

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

Marcel Proust

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:24 am

Jose Arguelle : world forum of spiritual culture

Part 1 of 4

http://www.noosphereforum.org/drupal/?q=node/29

http://vimeo.com/1652831

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:25 pm

2012 A time Odyssey

Many experts, scientists, artists and philosophers have reached the conclusion that the human experience is reaching some kind of ultimate climax. Each person who studies this phenomenon calls this coming event by a different name, or uses different terms to describe it, but essentially they are all speaking of the same event. Jose Arguelles says that it is the Climax of Matter, Jean Houston calls it Jump Time, and Ray Kurzweil calls it the approaching singularity.

What is interesting about this is that numerous prophesies from ancient traditions around the world have also pointed to this time period as a time of great upheaval and change, perhaps the most important in human history. The Mayans of Mexico marked this time with their famous calendar. The alchemists of Europe built the Cross of Hendaye to describe it. The Q’ero Indians of Peru call it the Pacha Kuti and the ancient Egyptians referred to it as the Zep Tepi or The First Time. In the Indo-Tibetan tradition it is equated with the final throes of the Kali Yuga, the Age of Iron. Each of these traditions tells us that a great transformative moment is at hand, a moment in which we have the opportunity to release old patterns and re-link ourselves with the essential rhythms and harmonies of the universe.

read on: http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=3015

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Meditation is for me not the Monks

http://espanol.video.yahoo.com/watch/6490868

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:28 am

Nexus meditations - Page 7 Roundtheworld.1128762660.hk_big_buddha

Nexus meditation of saturday november the 20th at 8 pm Gmt

Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.

- Vincent van Gogh

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:42 am

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:15 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Hopi prophecy 2012 Rare video part 1/4.avi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzjgL8YAmN4&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:23 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Nexus meditations - Page 7 WF0965%20Buddha_fountain%20Large%20Web%20view

Nexus meditation of saturday november the 28th at 8 PM Gmt

Life is meaningless only if we allow it to be. Each of us has the power to give life meaning, to make our time and our bodies and our words into instruments of love and hope.

- Tom Head

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:06 am