tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Dick Cheney Target Suspect In 911

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dick Cheney Target Suspect In 911 Empty Dick Cheney Target Suspect In 911

Post  Jenetta Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 pm

http://shiftfrequency.com/laura-tyco-former-head-of-star-wars-program-says-cheney-main-911-suspect/#more-11302

Laura Tyco ~ Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

Posted on June 20, 2012 by Gillian

2012 Indy Info | June 20 2012

Dick Cheney Target Suspect In 911 0404062ndplaneOfficial version of events a conspiracy theory, says drills were cover for attacks

The former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under Presidents Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official version of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security.

Bowman worked secretly for the US government on the Star Wars project and was the first to coin the very term in a 1977 secret memo. After Bowman realized that the program was only ever intended to be used as an aggressive and not defensive tool, as part of a plan to initiate a nuclear war with the Soviets, he left the program and campaigned against it.

Read Full Article At Link...

As below so above; As above so below
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Dick Cheney Target Suspect In 911 Empty Re: Dick Cheney Target Suspect In 911

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Don't just crucify the middle-men, errand-boys, and hit-men -- while allowing the Godfather and/or Godmother to go scott-free. I think this thing might be unimaginably complex and upsetting -- which is probably why the truth keeps getting swept under the rug. I don't think there is a clean and neat solution to this madness. I keep saying that 'Disclosure' will be much worse than we imagine -- or can imagine...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Cheney was manning the controls that day while Bush was reading to children but I do wonder if Cheney too was subjected to mind-control himself.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:12 pm

On the one hand, it is important to have strong and consistent leadership in managing a problematic civilization -- but the danger is that if and when the 'Atlas-like' leadership becomes more problematic than the troubled civilization -- no one is then able to do a damn thing about it. Regarding the madness of the past fifty-years -- don't just crucify the middle-men, errand-boys, and hit-men -- while allowing the Godfather and/or Godmother to go scott-free. However, do we really wish to place the prisoners in charge of their own prison??? This is a two-edged sword. Do bad-people require bad-leaders??? I think this thing might be unimaginably complex and upsetting -- which is probably why the truth keeps getting swept under the rug. I don't think there is a clean and neat solution to this madness. I keep saying that 'Disclosure' will be much worse than we imagine -- or can imagine. I think I'd 'like' to see a series of very-high-quality motion-pictures telling the absolutely true story of at least the past one-million years of galactic-history -- with no bullshit whatsoever. I have no idea if and when we might be 'ready' for such a revolting development -- but I suspect that this will eventually occur. Perhaps then Humanity will learn just how much it really cost to Keep Light on Earth -- and (attempt to?) Save the Human Race. BTW -- I just saw one of those streaming white-lights pass between me and the monitor. It's probably my 'Monitor' aka 'Watcher' aka 'Guardian Angel' aka 'Recording Angel'. I'd 'like' to see my 'Reincarnational X-File in Orion'!!!! OMG!!!! The horror!!!!

I really should just study university-level Astronomy, Egyptology, Jesus-Studies, and Sacred Classical Music -- leaving most of the madness behind. I really should just move on. Unfortunately, I am VERY pessimistic regarding the immediate future -- so much so that I just placed a 'Hail-Mary' sell-order (equivalent of buy-to-cover) on my very small short-stock-index position. I don't suggest that others do the same -- and I certainly do not have inside information. I just keep thinking about everything we discuss within this web-site -- and it deeply worries me. One word of warning -- if everything goes to hell -- all the securities and money might just 'disappear'. All of us might be screwed financially -- even the insiders and big-shots -- and I doubt that there are any truly safe-places -- not even a DUMB in BF-EGYPT. I still find it very interesting that 'W' spoke of watching the first plane hit -- before going inside the classroom. I really think he did watch the first plane hit the North Tower -- in real-time. He didn't seem surprised when he was told of the second plane hitting the South Tower. 'They' didn't fly into 'Emergeny Procedure Mode'. That really got my goat. 'They' had to have known in advance -- but I tend to doubt that there was much 'they' could do about it. 'They' seem to merely be 'hired-hands'. 'Elizabeth Nelson', who Bill Ryan spoke to about 9/11 -- said there was a live-feed (at a military-facility) of the first plane hitting the tower -- if I'm not mistaken. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8RZ4UzlKvg Didn't Bill and/or Kerry speak to someone who described a 'remote-controlled' plane used in 9/11?? I hope I'm getting this right. I try not to think about 9/11 any more. I moved on -- to worrying about the Controlled-Demolition of the Human-Race. "Do the Orders Still Stand??" I continue to 'like' listening to people like John Lear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69h7_nISpg I'm not particularly fearful or angry. I just want to understand what's been going on -- help solve the problems -- and move on. Save the Drama for Your Mamma. Can you imagine talking privately to a roomful of 'John Lears'???!!! OMG!!!

One more thing. Regarding Solar System Governance -- How Bad is Too Bad -- and How Good is Too Good?? I asked the Ancient Egyptian Deity 'How Good is Too Good??' -- and they didn't have an answer -- other than that they didn't think ANYONE was good!!! I tended to agree -- right or wrong. But really, what is the proper balance between Idealism and Pragmatism??? Now, perhaps I need to just shut-up and move in a completely different direction. Perhaps I should just write a book titled "Shut-Up!!!" (Isn't there way too much whining and complaining???) Perhaps I really do need to stop -- even though I have been rather low-key about all of this madness. Again, I am very sorry if I have harmed or offended anyone in any way. I'm really not like this in 'real-life'. I'm not that kind of guy!!! This has been fun!!! Let's do it again sometime!!! Namaste and Godspeed!!!
    Dick Cheney Target Suspect In 911 94728-the-world-trade-center-south-tower-burst-into-flames-after-being-struc

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:54 am

Dick Cheney Target Suspect In 911 Dick_cheney_satanic_salute

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:44 am