tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Swarms of cyborg insect drones are the future of military surveillance

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Swarms of cyborg insect drones are the future of military surveillance Empty Swarms of cyborg insect drones are the future of military surveillance

Post  Carol Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 am

June 20, 2012 – HIGH TECH – The kinds of drones making the headlines daily are the heavily armed CIA and U.S. Army vehicles which routinely strike targets in Pakistan – killing terrorists and innocents alike. But the real high-tech story of surveillance drones is going on at a much smaller level, as tiny remote controlled vehicles based on insects are already likely being deployed. Over recent years a range of miniature drones, or micro air vehicles (MAVs), based on the same physics used by flying insects, have been presented to the public. The fear kicked off in 2007 when reports of bizarre flying objects hovering above anti-war protests sparked accusations that the U.S. government was accused of secretly developing robotic insect spies. Official denials and suggestions from entomologists that they were actually dragonflies failed to quell speculation, and Tom Ehrhard, a retired Air Force colonel and expert on unmanned aerial craft, told the Daily Telegraph at the time that ‘America can be pretty sneaky.’ The following year, the U.S. Air Force unveiled insect-sized spies ‘as tiny as bumblebees’ that could not be detected and would be able to fly into buildings to ‘photograph, record, and even attack insurgents and terrorists.’ Around the same time the Air Force also unveiled what it called ‘lethal mini-drones’ based on Leonardo da Vinci’s blueprints for his Ornithopter flying machine, and claimed they would be ready for roll out by 2015. That announcement was five years ago and, since the U.S. military is usually pretty cagey about its technological capabilities, it raises the question as to what it is keeping under wraps. The University of Pennsylvania GRASP Lab recently showed off drones that swarm, a network of 20 nano quadrotors flying in synchronized formations. The SWARMS goal is to combine swarm technology with bio-inspired drones to operate ‘with little or no direct human supervision’ in ‘dynamic, resource-constrained, adversarial environments.’ Nano-biomimicry MAV design has long been studied by DARPA, and in 2008 the U.S. government’s military research agency conducted a symposium discussing ‘bugs, bots, borgs and bio-weapons.’ Researchers have now developed bio-inspired drones with bug eyes, bat ears, bird wings, and even honeybee-like hairs to sense biological, chemical and nuclear weapons. –Daily Mail

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Swarms of cyborg insect drones are the future of military surveillance Empty Re: Swarms of cyborg insect drones are the future of military surveillance

Post  Carol Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:49 am

Is that a mosquito…NO! This is an "INSECT SPY
    DRONE" already in production. With this it can be controlled from a
    great distance and is equipped with a camera, microphone and can land on
    you, and use it's needle to take a DNA sample with the pain of a
    mosquito bite. Or it can inject a micro RFID tracking device under your
    skin. It can land on you, and you take it in your home or it can fly
    thru a window. Funny, don't you see your window of privacy getting real
    narrow these days. They are preparing are you?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Swarms of cyborg insect drones are the future of military surveillance Empty Re: Swarms of cyborg insect drones are the future of military surveillance

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Earth seems to be morphing into one big concentration-camp -- and into a really nasty technocratic-theocracy. I am NOT opposed to high-technology and space-travel -- but if the technology and power are in the worst of hands -- we are truly screwed. Somewhat relatedly -- the Ancient God of Egypt (Old World Order?) seemed to be problematic -- motivating the 'Israelites' to flee Egypt in the Exodus -- but their God of the Desert (New World Order?) seemed to be problematic, as well. It seems as if they jumped out of the frying-pan -- and into the fire. Everyone seems to hate the New World Order -- but would a regime-change put us right back into bed with the Old World Order???!!! The Archangelic-Christ seems to be a third option -- but what if said Christ is somewhat feeble and rusty -- after being disempowered, disenfranchised, misused, and abused for thousands of years???!!! Would a Nasty Orion-Sirius-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire need to be replaced with a Namaste-Constitutional-Responsible-Freedom Orion-Sirius-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire???!!! Talk about a Can of Worms!!! Talk about Playing with Burning Magnesium!!! OMG!!!

Regarding the new mosquito-drone, the one claiming to be an Ancient Egyptian Deity told me that they watched me (unseen) as I walked through the woods on my daily walk -- and that I was observed even while I showered!!! I got the feeling that they might've been most closely associated with the New World Order -- but that they might've been taking orders from the Old World Order (historically -- if not presently). I don't know how much I should say about my close-encounter. I don't wish to make a big-deal about it -- yet I feel that I should tactfully communicate certain aspects of this very strange several months of my otherwise very boring and stupid existence. One more thing -- sometimes, while talking with said Deity -- another personality seemed to come through them, and speak to me. I might be mistaken -- but that was my impression. You would be amazed and shocked if you knew what I have envisioned and thought about throughout my life. Becoming an 'Insider' might be somewhat anticlimactic and boring for me!!! I really do think that being an 'Insider' is quite overrated. In a sense, I'd like for everyone to be an 'Insider' -- with very few perks and priviledges for the actual 'Insiders'. In a sense, being an 'Insider' should be something that no one really wishes to be -- but that some of us will 'have-to' be 'Insiders' simply because it involves boring and difficult tasks which must be done by someone. "It's a nasty job -- but somebody has to do it". Decades ago, I told a medical-doctor that being God was a nasty job that someone had to perform -- and they thought I was nuts -- and they were right!!! They're coming to take me away -- to the Dark Side of the Moon!!! I've finally turned to the Dark Side of the Force -- and I'm not speaking of the Detroit Police Department!!!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:20 pm