tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Paula Gloria - Further down the Rabbit Hole

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Paula Gloria - Further down the Rabbit Hole Empty Paula Gloria - Further down the Rabbit Hole

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Thanks to my good friend James Carman I was able to address a long standing desire of mine: addressing secret sex societies and the misunderstanding that exists about "illumanati" and their secret "anti-Christian" practices. This piece seeks to address, using one's own common sense experience, the one topic that most grips and allows to us to soar, our human sexual expression, the energy of which leads to personal healing, powerful manifestation and with skill profound joy and enormous social contribution leading to lasting world peace. How to connect the sexes, the entire society
    I bow down again and again to Shirdi Sai Baba and ask forgiveness again and again to all my Indian viewers least I overstep any cultural or social mores. In this piece I am trying to bring out the best of being an American, that of adventure and risk taking so that somehow, someway the USA may address the present horror of technological advancements whose power uncontrolled by noble leadership invites destruction of the entire human species ...war with China and Russia, not merely Iraq and Iran
    PS James and I are NOT in a sexual relationship (Paula Gloria)

devakas
    devakas

Paula Gloria - Further down the Rabbit Hole Empty Re: Paula Gloria - Further down the Rabbit Hole

Post  devakas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Thanks to my good friend James Carman I was able to address a long standing desire of mine: addressing secret sex societies and the misunderstanding that exists about "illumanati" and their secret "anti-Christian" practices. This piece seeks to address, using one's own common sense experience, the one topic that most grips and allows to us to soar, our human sexual expression, the energy of which leads to personal healing, powerful manifestation and with skill profound joy and enormous social contribution leading to lasting world peace. How to connect the sexes, the entire society
    I bow down again and again to Shirdi Sai Baba and ask forgiveness again and again to all my Indian viewers least I overstep any cultural or social mores. In this piece I am trying to bring out the best of being an American, that of adventure and risk taking so that somehow, someway the USA may address the present horror of technological advancements whose power uncontrolled by noble leadership invites destruction of the entire human species ...war with China and Russia, not merely Iraq and Iran

kaali gives to everyone who has desires what ever interest. Human desires are satisfied by Kaali.

Those desires are different then 'love generators' or this the same.

I would not suggest you to listen those delusional scientists like Gregg or yogis who seek power over others or fun, there are all kind of gurus, those in video are clearly shivas sects. what 'new love heart revolution' is looking for and what satisfaction is getting from those videos??

Someday your son maybe will pick up this Bhagavad Gitain 10 years (it happened in the strangest ways how Gita was discovered) and he will have no doubts or misunderstandings as you do. Lets hope.

cheers
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Paula Gloria - Further down the Rabbit Hole Empty Re: Paula Gloria - Further down the Rabbit Hole

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:37 pm

devakas wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:Thanks to my good friend James Carman I was able to address a long standing desire of mine: addressing secret sex societies and the misunderstanding that exists about "illumanati" and their secret "anti-Christian" practices. This piece seeks to address, using one's own common sense experience, the one topic that most grips and allows to us to soar, our human sexual expression, the energy of which leads to personal healing, powerful manifestation and with skill profound joy and enormous social contribution leading to lasting world peace. How to connect the sexes, the entire society

kaali gives to everyone who has desires what ever interest. Human desires are satisfied by Kaali.

Those desires are different then 'love generators' or this the same.

I would not suggest you to listen those delusional scientists like Gregg or yogis who seek power over others or fun, there are all kind of gurus, those in video are clearly shivas sects. what 'new love heart revolution' is looking for and what satisfaction is getting from those videos??

Someday your son maybe will pick up this Bhagavad Gitain 10 years (it happened in the strangest ways how Gita was discovered) and he will have no doubts or misunderstandings as you do. Lets hope.

cheers

Devakas Dear,

You have truly crossed the line here.. This thread has nothing to do with Gregg Braden nor my Son.. Please stay on topic now shall we!!!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Paula Gloria - Further down the Rabbit Hole Empty Sunlight Master at La Casa Day Spa, 41 E 20th NYC

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Hira Ratan Manek joined Paula Gloria and the Concordia Foundation & Jane Goldberg at her La Casa Day Spa. Hira Ratan Manek id an Indian who has mastered the ability to gain energy directly from the sun and has been documented to not eat.
    The excitement Paula Gloria has about this meeting in the Gramercy Park area at La Casa Day Spa is to highlight the psychoanalytic work of Jane Goldberg who in working with cancer patients presents them with models that social consensus sys is impossible when the evidence in in front of us that cancer can be healed and is only illegal to claim as a result of a political and not medical decision. When the courts are informed by institutions who block out of the peer review process important healing knowledge (which includes cures) then models of mastery such as Hira Ratan Manek become important to look at with careful eyes so that the suffering in humanity can be alleviated

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Paula Gloria - Further down the Rabbit Hole Empty Paula Gloria and Joe Explain Walking Out of Court May 17th

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:09 am

Paula Gloria and Joe Explain Walking Out of Court May 17th

We Are You

Paula Gloria - Further down the Rabbit Hole Empty Hugh calumnity as usual (no subtitles whatsoever)

Post  We Are You Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:59 am

Aquaries1111 Acsel1111 wrote:Paula Gloria and Joe Explain Walking Out of Court May 17th

Attachments
    Paula Gloria - Further down the Rabbit Hole Attachment880-77.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (8 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:00 pm