tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Reincarnation: Boy was WWII pilot

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Reincarnation: Boy was WWII pilot Empty Reincarnation: Boy was WWII pilot

Post  Carol Sun May 27, 2012 8:57 pm

He is said to have lived before as Lt James Huston Jnr, who was shot down by the Japanese in 1945.

A book about him, Soul Survivor, is a best-seller in the US and tells how he began to have dreams about the war as a two-year-old.

His parents Bruce, 59, and Andrea, 47, were initially sceptical about the idea of reincarnation but have now traced the relatives of the dead pilot who were impressed by James's apparent memories of the war.

Mrs Leininger told the Mirror: "In the throes of his nightmares you couldn't work out what he was saying. But two or three months in, I was walking down the hall and I heard him saying, 'Airplane crash, plane on fire, little man can't get out.' "It chilled me to my bone hearing this.

"I asked him what happened to his plane and he said, 'It crashed on fire.' I asked how it crashed and he said the Japanese shot his plane."

James said his boat was called the Natoma and he remembered the name Jack Larsen.

Flicking through a book the two-year-old pointed at a picture of Iwo Jima in the Pacific and said that was where his plane was shot down.

Mr Leininger found that just one pilot died during the battle of Iwo Jima, James M Huston Jnr, 21.

He was shot down on March 3, 1945, while on his 50th mission, his last before he was due to go home.

James, now 11 from Lafayette, Louisiana. told the Mirror: "I think the story is incredible. I don't remember any of it but hearing about what happened when I was two, it is incredible."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

Reincarnation: Boy was WWII pilot Empty Re: Reincarnation: Boy was WWII pilot

Post  Micjer Sun May 27, 2012 10:24 pm

I have read this story. I am a member of a forum that deals with a lot of stories like this.

There are many stories of children remembering being in the 911 wtc when it collapsed. Children that would have no way of knowing certain details, or have any reason to make it up.

Fascinating topics.

http://www.childpastlives.org/vBulletin/showthread.php?p=215320#post215320
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:02 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:03 am

Micjer wrote:I have read this story.  I am a member of a forum that deals with a lot of stories like this.

There are many stories of children remembering being in the 911 wtc when it collapsed.  Children that would have no way of knowing certain details, or have any reason to make it up.

Fascinating topics.

http://www.childpastlives.org/vBulletin/showthread.php?p=215320#post215320
    Thank your for posting this Micjer. I've read about some of those stories of children who had those memories.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:21 am