tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Intel Cowboys are taking down shadow government?

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Intel Cowboys are taking down shadow government? Empty Intel Cowboys are taking down shadow government?

Post  lindabaker Sun May 13, 2012 6:46 am

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05/11/the-intel-cowboys/

From Ann Krielkamp's blog:

This is a very long, and astonishing article. I have yet to do more than skim most of it — nor have I watched any of the videos — but it delves deeply into what may be one of the main forces behind the rumored mass arrests scenario. Or, maybe not mass arrests. Maybe something else. As the article puts it: Intel cowboys "can work in deep cover and their work is usually never sensed until a govt is taken down (ie collapses) because they are that good at what they do."

The author's main point is that a program that started out with good intentions went very bad very quickly, and that the (formerly compartmentalized and) extremely competent "intel cowboys" that it nurtured are now connecting the dots and turning on their maker.

I post the URL with a few sample excerpts from the article's final sections.

Excerpts:

"This post WW2 Shadow Govt was actually the step child creation of the large defense contractors and the Wall Street banks, adequately fertilized to grow out of control by the UFO flap and the cold war, with good cover from the sheeple provided by the invocation of the cloak of national security. It has now become clear to many intel cowboys that top pentagon officials, large defense contractors, and the big wall street banks have had a very large interest in eliciting wars to generate huge profits not otherwise attainable any other way. The shadow govt has emerged essentially as a hidden or secret govt that controls the visible “elected” govt."

Link above.

mudra
    mudra

Intel Cowboys are taking down shadow government? Empty Re: Intel Cowboys are taking down shadow government?

Post  mudra Sun May 13, 2012 8:38 am

Thanks Linda .
    Interesting read.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Intel Cowboys are taking down shadow government? Empty Re: Intel Cowboys are taking down shadow government?

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun May 13, 2012 8:45 am

I tend to think that things are very dangerous and chaotic -- and that the future will be even more dangerous and chaotic -- regardless of who is deposed and arrested -- and regardless of which individuals and factions take their places. I have recently expressed concerns that we might be facing a post-apocalyptic theocracy of some sort. Problem. Reaction. Solution.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun May 13, 2012 10:18 am

Right. The salvation that arrives just in time for humankind meme. There are no saviours if we have one hierarchy taking over from another. Clif High was recently interviewed on red ice radio wherein he slammed Wilcock and Fulford and Drake. He thinks Drake is a tool. And, of course he is a tool. Here's the link:

The "Mass Arrests" claim, Fulford and the White Dragon Society

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/05/RIR-120510.php
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 am

In the latest version of 'V' the 'Visitors' presented themselves as being the friends and saviours of mankind -- when in reality, they were just the opposite. The series had a religious undercurrent, which I bet got ABC into a lot of hot-water. 'V' was cancelled after two seasons. On the other hand, I keep thinking about the possibility of three Archangelic-Annas in conflict with each-other -- and with humanity -- with one of these Annas being decidedly on the side of humanity (while still being profoundly troubled with the often problematic realities of humanity).

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am