tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
TRANCOSO
dominic777
6 posters

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.....MIST-IC-AL

dominic777
    dominic777

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.....MIST-IC-AL Empty YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.....MIST-IC-AL

Post  dominic777 Wed May 19, 2010 4:19 am

'Service' holds sway as so many of us want to stay on the old Earth to help
    others rather than ascending to the new Earth., I think this is my job and all the people who belong to the Mists of Avalon, Ascension can be done through conquering our EGO and FEAR, secondly helped on by enlightenment,thirdly futher increased by telepathy through our higher selves.This job shows humility love and compassion to your fellow man/woman,
    Many will leave for the new EARTH.. we have to deal with the more difficult ones..we are the Alpha-Omega of enlightenment...MISTICAL motivators.we will ascend when we done our jobs
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.....MIST-IC-AL Empty Re: YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.....MIST-IC-AL

Post  TRANCOSO Wed May 19, 2010 7:25 pm

This job shows humility love and compassion to your fellow man/woman,
    Love & compassion I consider positive energy, but I have absolutely no link with humility.

Humility.
    Just the word alone, gives me the creeps.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.....MIST-IC-AL Empty Re: YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.....MIST-IC-AL

Post  Carol Wed May 19, 2010 7:55 pm

I've thought since the net that we are developing a world-wide connection that is just a step short of telepathy as we are currently connected with intention and electronics. It's still wonderful to have this connection at this level and as we evolve then telepathy hopefully.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bigmo

Post  bigmo Wed May 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Carol wrote:I've thought since the net that we are developing a world-wide connection that is just a step short of telepathy as we are currently connected with intention and electronics. It's still wonderful to have this connection at this level and as we evolve then telepathy hopefully.

I agree Carol as the next logical extension. It will be an earth changing development to be sure.
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

Post  hippihillbobbi Wed May 19, 2010 10:23 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Love & compassion I consider positive energy, but I have absolutely no link with humility.

Humility.

Trancosco--

To me humility is the same as honesty. i don't think of it as any sort of "false modesty" where we try to pretend we don't have gifts, talents, strengths, etc. that are vital for the universe and its/our evolution. but, on the other hand, neither do we try to pretend that we have "arrived at perfection" or don't continue to need to grow, learn, create, transform .... iow .... that there's no such thing as the kind of TOTAL PERFECTION that precludes our need for one another and our need to respect one another as equal parts of the One Self.

For me -- understanding humility like this, instead of as some sort of artificial, pietistic "pose" or "stance" regarding our individual "unworthiness" renders it the profoundly powerful "center" of all our action (like being "in alinement," or acting from the inner Spirit/ the Tao/ the still small voice). Hence, humility is a critical aspect of authenticity ..... one might even say it is the most important "step" in that without humility (honesty) there can be no inner understanding of the Truth that defines each of us, our planet, our cosmos.

hope this helps somewhat, Trancosco, to de-barb or de-mystify this much misunderstood concept.

love,
    hhb/jbt
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu May 20, 2010 3:25 am

hippihillbobbi wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

Humility.

Trancosco--

To me humility is the same as honesty. i don't think of it as any sort of "false modesty" where we try to pretend we don't have gifts, talents, strengths, etc. that are vital for the universe and its/our evolution. but, on the other hand, neither do we try to pretend that we have "arrived at perfection" or don't continue to need to grow, learn, create, transform .... iow .... that there's no such thing as the kind of TOTAL PERFECTION that precludes our need for one another and our need to respect one another as equal parts of the One Self.

For me -- understanding humility like this, instead of as some sort of artificial, pietistic "pose" or "stance" regarding our individual "unworthiness" renders it the profoundly powerful "center" of all our action (like being "in alinement," or acting from the inner Spirit/ the Tao/ the still small voice). Hence, humility is a critical aspect of authenticity ..... one might even say it is the most important "step" in that without humility (honesty) there can be no inner understanding of the Truth that defines each of us, our planet, our cosmos.

hope this helps somewhat, Trancosco, to de-barb or de-mystify this much misunderstood concept.

love,
    hhb/jbt

I totally agree with everything you say hhb...also telepathy from higher intelligence E.T. is being sent to us through our higher selves to show us the way forward so we can teach others, telepathy is the silent sense of thought consciousness...linked to the pineal gland etc...without telepathy mankind cannot teach itself if it does not possess a higher consciousnesss sound frequency......it is sent to people on this forum.
    lol
    dom
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu May 20, 2010 8:32 am

hippihillbobbi wrote:to pretend that we have "arrived at perfection" or don't continue to need to grow, learn, create, transform .... iow .... that there's no such thing as the kind of TOTAL PERFECTION that precludes our need for one another and our need to respect one another as equal parts of the One Self.

If I may add something here - It is this...

In the Beginning was No-thing. No-thing decided to be Some-thing. In this thought to be Some-thing - From Void (0 or Absolute Potential) came 1 - Singularity. Singularity (1) then begat Duality. Duality (2) begat Trinity (3). Trinity (3) begat Quadratic Expression (4) and all has moved forward in Expansion and Expression ever since...

As We're all Potentials of the Prime Creator - First Source and Center of All Things - The Prime Creator is never Perfect but always only Eternally approaching Perfection. As We're All moving forward in Potentials of Experiencing Knowledge into Wisdom how can anything else be evident ?

Now - As this isn't likely to end anytime soon - Logic implys that as new things are always being learned by First Experiencer - Prime Creator - Then it would Logically stand to reason that Perfection is only something that One can seek to Attain but due to Potential(s) - Can never fully Achieve...

One can only be closest to Perfection. I would also hazard to say that when Prime Creator reaches Perfection in a Future Now - It'll be - Done that - Seen that - Got the T-Shirt and Experience will take different tact for All of Us then...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu May 20, 2010 11:26 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    hippihillbobbi wrote:to pretend that we have "arrived at perfection" or don't continue to need to grow, learn, create, transform .... iow .... that there's no such thing as the kind of TOTAL PERFECTION that precludes our need for one another and our need to respect one another as equal parts of the One Self.

In the Beginning was No-thing. No-thing decided to be Some-thing. In this thought to be Some-thing - From Void (0 or Absolute Potential) came 1 - Singularity. Singularity (1) then begat Duality. Duality (2) begat Trinity (3). Trinity (3) begat Quadratic Expression (4) and all has moved forward in Expansion and Expression ever since...

As We're all Potentials of the Prime Creator - First Source and Center of All Things - The Prime Creator is never Perfect but always only Eternally approaching Perfection. As We're All moving forward in Potentials of Experiencing Knowledge into Wisdom how can anything else be evident ?

Now - As this isn't likely to end anytime soon - Logic implys that as new things are always being learned by First Experiencer - Prime Creator - Then it would Logically stand to reason that Perfection is only something that One can seek to Attain but due to Potential(s) - Can never fully Achieve...

One can only be closest to Perfection. I would also hazard to say that when Prime Creator reaches Perfection in a Future Now - It'll be - Done that - Seen that - Got the T-Shirt and Experience will take different tact for All of Us then...

cheers
    In IN THE BEGINNING EAS THE WORD.....the silent sense of thought which is 2 equal sounds gives you silence but they still exist
    lol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 21, 2010 6:53 am

Mercuriel wrote:

cheers

Actually, perfection is achieved within the context and experience of singularity which is also the eternal NOW/PRESENT. To move out of singularity is to again experience and explore potentiality.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri May 21, 2010 8:29 am

Perfection is never Achieved at the Creationary Level. Otherwise why would First Experiencer even move to Experience ? When It finally is Achieved once again - First Experiencer will go back to Void (0) until the next Thoughtform / Interference Pattern requires Expression...

Flowers

dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Fri May 21, 2010 8:34 am

Mercuriel wrote:Perfection is never Achieved at the Creationary Level. Otherwise why would First Experiencer even move to Experience ? When It finally is Achieved once again - First Experiencer will go back to Void (0) until the next Thoughtform / Interference Pattern requires Expression...

Flowers
    Perfection will be achieved once we conquer our EGO and FEAR , then we will achieve a higher frequency and a corporeal body which is all positive...

Last edited by dominic777 on Fri May 21, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri May 21, 2010 9:30 am

Explore the Word and Meaning of Perfection and You'll see that It would imply a need to do No-thing. All would be Perfect wouldn't It ? Thereby requiring no further Expression...

Just so We are clear here...

Perfection – Noun

1. The state or quality of being or becoming perfect.

2. The highest degree of proficiency, skill, or excellence, as in some art.

3. A perfect embodiment or example of something.

4. A quality, trait, or feature of the highest degree of excellence.

5. The highest or most nearly perfect degree of a quality or trait.

6. The act or fact of perfecting.

Aproach this State and there is no further need of Experience / Expression, as - All is Perfect...

I've said what I can about this and so I will now withdraw from this Thread until such time as the Expansion in It reaches My Expression - TY for allowing Me to display My Truth...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pS-8rVozHm4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pS-8rVozHm4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Flowers

dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Fri May 21, 2010 9:41 am

yes , but you can only become perfect once we conquer our EGO, and get rid of all FEAR within us...inotherewords become totally positive....perfection
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 21, 2010 9:52 am

You are correct Dom. To experience singularity one must leave both fear and ego behind as ego is a 3 D construct necessary for this type of physical life experience ~ duality. To experience singularity one is in spirit form and soars way beyond this dimensional construct. The mystics descibe this experience as the dew drop that slips into the shinning sea. It is conscious awareness that has the experience, ego is only a witness as conscious awareness decends back down through the various dimensions and picks up (reconnects with) ego as it enters back into 3D reality.

As I am a human being I gave up on seeking perfection. It's not possible in this realm for someone like myself as I view myself as too flawed. However, being a flawed human being has not stopped the experience of transformation or singularity. One is on a path toward enlightenment. Enlightenment can be experience but it is only the rarified few who can maintian it as a constanct while in the 3 D world.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 10:00 am

We are all praying for you Carol, and knowing you will do well ahead. Else, it feels like chaos. Our friend Bob from LA would say the time-lines were distorted since Montaulk. So i'm experiencing some kind of turbulence as well. Things will setlle. They always do .

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.....MIST-IC-AL Icon_biggrin
    It's another thread than i have read while ago, ghosh it's the time-line discrepancies . edit lol
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sat May 22, 2010 4:18 am

Carol wrote:You are correct Dom. To experience singularity one must leave both fear and ego behind as ego is a 3 D construct necessary for this type of physical life experience ~ duality. To experience singularity one is in spirit form and soars way beyond this dimensional construct. The mystics descibe this experience as the dew drop that slips into the shinning sea. It is conscious awareness that has the experience, ego is only a witness as conscious awareness decends back down through the various dimensions and picks up (reconnects with) ego as it enters back into 3D reality.

As I am a human being I gave up on seeking perfection. It's not possible in this realm for someone like myself as I view myself as too flawed. However, being a flawed human being has not stopped the experience of transformation or singularity. One is on a path toward enlightenment. Enlightenment can be experience but it is only the rarified few who can maintian it as a constanct while in the 3 D world.

Thanks Carol,
    untill we conquer our EGO and FEAR and all of us are working on that, however if we can reach the desired frequency , we will get a corporeal body(immortality) to go with a parallel earth which is all positive ...new timeline

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:52 am