tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    You have been Chosen!

    Poll

    How full of XXXX are you?

    [ 1 ]
    You have been Chosen! Bar_left100%You have been Chosen! Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    You have been Chosen! Bar_left0%You have been Chosen! Bar_right [0%] 

    Total Votes: 1
    Chamber
    Chamber

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2010-04-12

    You have been Chosen! Empty You have been Chosen!

    Post  Chamber Thu May 20, 2010 3:50 am

    It's OK.....speak your fuckin' Mind.......

    Oh C'mon.......You know you wanna.....
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  dominic777 Thu May 20, 2010 3:57 am

    Chamber wrote:Post your h0rse shyte here.

    I wait patiently for you
    modifications.....
    I think we have been very patient with you, you cannot educate an arrogant conceited foul mouthed person as he identifies himself with the exact blueprint of a person who has negative emotional intellectual and physical thought.....the very essence of negativism itself........therefore it is only with humility....compassion and love , that we can try and help you see the reality and hear the truth , when the sound in you is so dissonant, due to either suffering or fear .....therefore instead of being ignorant , let us know what your thoughts are and the way the earth is Progessing. I f you cannot see all the negaticism on this world then you must be neg yourself..


    Last edited by dominic777 on Thu May 20, 2010 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chamber
    Chamber

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2010-04-12

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  Chamber Thu May 20, 2010 4:05 am

    Comas are your friend....FYI....

    Negatisim? WTF is that?

    Speak english? Otherwise.....drop the New Age manipulated pigeon-poop and speak coherently.

    Stop being a F@CK!NG tool and be who you are....it's really starting to get F@CK!NG disgusting.

    Repeaters....regurgitators.....thats all I see......who the F@CK are you people....???????????????
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  dominic777 Thu May 20, 2010 4:14 am

    I am glad you came onto this forum, it shows us what we term as the difficult ones to change....will not be easy , however as spiritual knights will not give up..that is why we are called the mists of avalon , we are the knights of king arthur who show compassion altruism and love,.I t would be very Adult of you if you asked a proper question, and i BET THERE WILL BE SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM WHO CAN ANSWER IT..
    lol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

    Posts : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  anomalous cowherd Thu May 20, 2010 4:31 am

    chamber, I don't see you replying or discoursing with people who are NOT regurgitators or whatever you call em.
    hey I am what I am and I'm pretty anomalous, even , or maybe especially here but why single out Dominic? I know Dom is on another planet to me and so what?
    Really gets on your teets don't it? why is that?

    I eat negativity for breakfast, then I try and poop out something useful from it . No regurgitation from me my man, it's all freshly made and my own POV. Never was a member of the love and light brigade., I'm too ornery. Love the comma as well. So, what's wrong with me then, or rather what's wrong with you?
    Let me rephrase that , what's your mission here?. Then maybe I can respond to your poll.
    NewWorldKarma
    NewWorldKarma

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Age : 36
    Location : England

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  NewWorldKarma Thu May 20, 2010 6:03 am

    No one has to read any information on this or any forum and believe any of it, mabye be some things are out of the ordinary otherwise people would not visit a forum such as this?
    People are free to be themselves and believe in what they want to believe in its their free choice, or free choice until it gets taken from them or they get brainwashed (nazi germany?).
    All people are entitled to an opinion even if they seem negative. It doesnt seem to me that anyone in this thread is being negative? To me just an exchange of words.
    I dont personally know either member in relatation to this thread in general or know any member of this forum that well. Well all come from different points of view, environments, background, belief systems etc etc and all have different opinions. In my opinion this is what makes us all unique in our own way.
    NWK.
    avatar
    reality=check

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  reality=check Thu May 20, 2010 9:19 am

    Chamber

    May I ask you a question based on my statements below?

    1) I am CONVINCED I have had near death experiences (seen the light and all that)
    2) I am CONVINCED I have seen an alien (outta space dude not an illegal tourist)
    3) I am CONVINCED I have an above average sized penis (not AM but HAVE)

    Is the answer?
    1 of 3
    2 of 3
    All of the above.

    I would appreciate it if you could add your thoughts to the answer you give.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

    Posts : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  anomalous cowherd Thu May 20, 2010 9:23 am

    sorry to butt in but ooh in the words of Byron Katie, with regard to number 3 Do you know that to be true? how is that true? are you absolutely certain that is true? you get the picture...
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  dominic777 Thu May 20, 2010 11:23 am

    anomalous cowherd wrote:chamber, I don't see you replying or discoursing with people who are NOT regurgitators or whatever you call em.
    hey I am what I am and I'm pretty anomalous, even , or maybe especially here but why single out Dominic? I know Dom is on another planet to me and so what?
    Really gets on your teets don't it? why is that?

    I eat negativity for breakfast, then I try and poop out something useful from it . No regurgitation from me my man, it's all freshly made and my own POV. Never was a member of the love and light brigade., I'm too ornery. Love the comma as well. So, what's wrong with me then, or rather what's wrong with you?
    Let me rephrase that , what's your mission here?. Then maybe I can respond to your poll.
    hang on it was not aimed at me, i answered his thread because he needed to know the truth...as far as being on another planet...reality is hard for people to take on board...therefore A C you do not believe in a parallel Earth , A HIGHER LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS, E.T's and sound harmonicics linked to telepathy....if the answer is no you have a long way to go
    lol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

    Posts : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  anomalous cowherd Thu May 20, 2010 3:31 pm

    lol is right,
    assume much ? cheeeze.. takes all kinds.. walks away... what was I doing responding anyway, ... silly silly me You have been Chosen! Icon_rolleyes buh and bye
    Nebula
    Nebula

    Posts : 448
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Terra

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  Nebula Thu May 20, 2010 6:26 pm

    Fighters i dont get the freaking poll! I guess im a Nutbar for responding.. he he Its da Wave
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3930
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  TRANCOSO Thu May 20, 2010 6:41 pm

    Chamber wrote:It's OK.....speak your fuckin' Mind.......

    Oh C'mon.......You know you wanna.....
    What's your problem, darling?
    Wanna fight? You have been Chosen! 597754
    Than tell me where you hang out, & I'll ask my bikerfriends to entertain you.
    In Love & Light, that is! In Love & Light! You have been Chosen! 849210
    Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 50
    Location : Rhode Island, USA

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  Pheryllt Thu May 20, 2010 7:34 pm

    Hrm
    #1 I prefer to till horse XXXX into the soil as its good fertalizer. Its useless on a message board.

    #2 I have no patience for brain dead morons, so i couldn't be assed to wait on one, least of all one who would try to identify themselves as a master of anything.

    Therefore no selection on the poll as posted.

    Hope that answered your question.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26619
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  Carol Fri May 21, 2010 8:26 am

    Chamber, I'm curious as to why you're going for being so offensive? You didn't used to be this way until recently.

    As for your words.. they are just words, are they not? And I've seen far worse on other sites. Yet you know the rules here and are acting out. Why? Anyone can write XXXX, XXXX, piss or anything else, yet it seems you are using your poll as a grab for attention. Why? You want members to examine their shadows? Why? Don't you think your shadow is here and fully operational these past weeks? What is so important here that want to smear kaka all over it, because if it was unimportant you wouldn't even bother? In fact, you assume the members here are brain dead morans. Yet, what does this say about you as you seek their company by being present here and posting? And even more curious, why the bid for a reaction?

    Of course by going out of your way to disregard the rules you are asking for limits to be set for yourself. Does this mean you are incapable of being self-governing? Been smoking weed, sniffing the white line, or indulging in too much of the brew these days? Are you under the influence or drunk when you come and post on the forum? Because that is how it looks to others.

    It's ironic because I used to enjoy your posts and found your point of view interesting. Now I'm just bored.


    Last edited by Carol on Fri May 21, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  dominic777 Fri May 21, 2010 8:36 am

    Carol wrote:Chamber, I'm curious as to why you're going for being so offensive? You didn't used to be this way until recently.

    As for your words.. they are just words, are they not? And I've seen far worse on other sites. Yet you know the rules here and are acting out. Why? Anyone can write XXXX, XXXX, piss or anything else, yet it seems you are using your poll as a grab for attention. Why? You want members to examine their shadows? Why? Don't you think your shadow is here and fully operational these past weeks? What is so important here that want to smear kaka all over it, because if it was unimportant you wouldn't even bother? In fact, you assume the members here are brain dead morans. Yet, what does this say about you as you seek their company by being present here and posting? And even more curious, why the bid for a reaction?

    Of course by going out of your way to disregard the rules you are asking for limits to be set for yourself. Does this mean you are incapable of being self-governing? Been smoking weed, sniffing the white line, or indulging in too much of the brew these days? Are you under the influence or drunk when you come and post on the forum? Because that is how it looks to others.

    It's ironic because I used to enjoy your posts and found your point of view interesting. Now I'm just bored.
    Why don't you ban this moron...he has a brain of a rocking horse......people who are very neg are a waste of time


    Last edited by dominic777 on Fri May 21, 2010 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mix up in posters)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26619
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  Carol Fri May 21, 2010 9:08 am

    If I were to react to this thread at an emotional level, he would be banned. As I'm currently dealing with real life and death situations ~ aong with major life changing decisions, Chambers acting out is just a kerfluffle. He can ban himself if he is so unhappy with the forum. However, if he insists on posting kaka, the members can also just refuse to respond to his threads and posts. I suppose we could even go as far as to do a poll about whether or not he should be banned, or not. However, I'm more curious as to what's behind his acting out then in wanting to ban him. Chamber has intelligent insights yet is coming across as a young teenager, Why?

    The other issue here Dom is that what he is doing is perhaps triggering you personally and others here as well. Let's get real here. Do we view all human beings/souls as valuable or don't we? If I were to recide in the center of a diamond with many facets whichever way I altered my view also alters my personal perspective. Many years ago I used the I Ching to help pull me out of stuck perspectives and examine various situations from multiple perspectives.

    For instance Chamber...

    Is he just seeking attention?

    Does he want a fight?

    Does he want us to set limits and just alter the text of his posts?

    Does he want us to ban him?

    Does he really seek emotional support so he can blossom?

    Is he high?

    Is he possessed?

    Is he depressed?

    What happened that altered how he posts here?

    Clearly he is very intelligent in some areas and very uninformed in others. Does he seek truth?

    Was he insulted so now he seeks to insult others?

    Has he chosen to walk the dark side for a bit?

    Is his bid for negative attention really a plea for help?

    Is his acting out just sport and a form of perverse entertainment?

    Is he schizophrenic and isolated so this is his only form of social interaction?

    Is he attempting to find others who are like himself?

    As you can see Dom, Chamber's behavior sets into motion for me multiple questions which are left unanswered. Sometimes children seek attention by someone they like by walking over and hitting them. Does he really like it here but just doesn't want to admit it? After all, some of the members here have spent a years doing personal work on themselves. This is a good forum for self-exploration at multiple levels, so I wonder what attracted him to even want to post unless at an unconscious level he sees himself as one of the players here but just hasn't shucked off his crysalis yet.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  dominic777 Fri May 21, 2010 9:26 am

    Carol wrote:If I were to react to this thread at an emotional level, he would be banned. As I'm currently dealing with real life and death situations ~ aong with major life changing decisions, Chambers acting out is just a kerfluffle. He can ban himself if he is so unhappy with the forum. However, if he insists on posting kaka, the members can also just refuse to respond to his threads and posts. I suppose we could even go as far as to do a poll about whether or not he should be banned, or not. However, I'm more curious as to what's behind his acting out then in wanting to ban him. Chamber has intelligent insights yet is coming across as a young teenager, Why?

    The other issue here Dom is that what he is doing is perhaps triggering you personally and others here as well. Let's get real here. Do we view all human beings/souls as valuable or don't we? If I were to recide in the center of a diamond with many facets whichever way I altered my view also alters my personal perspective. Many years ago I used the I Ching to help pull me out of stuck perspectives and examine various situations from multiple perspectives.

    For instance Chamber...

    Is he just seeking attention?

    Does he want a fight?

    Does he want us to set limits and just alter the text of his posts?

    Does he want us to ban him?

    Does he really seek emotional support so he can blossom?

    Is he high?

    Is he possessed?

    Is he depressed?

    What happened that altered how he posts here?

    Clearly he is very intelligent in some areas and very uninformed in others. Does he seek truth?

    Was he insulted so now he seeks to insult others?

    Has he chosen to walk the dark side for a bit?

    Is his bid for negative attention really a plea for help?

    Is his acting out just sport and a form of perverse entertainment?

    Is he schizophrenic and isolated so this is his only form of social interaction?

    Is he attempting to find others who are like himself?

    As you can see Dom, Chamber's behavior sets into motion for me multiple questions which are left unanswered. Sometimes children seek attention by someone they like by walking over and hitting them. Does he really like it here but just doesn't want to admit it? After all, some of the members here have spent a years doing personal work on themselves. This is a good forum for self-exploration at multiple levels, so I wonder what attracted him to even want to post unless at an unconscious level he sees himself as one of the players here but just hasn't shucked off his crysalis yet.

    Hello Carol , i have been a teacher teaching very difficult children and adults as well. All this attention seeking, is all well and good...however the time has come to divide the wheat from the chaff...all negative people will and are being judged...I also used to be in the forces and have heard all the swearing etc...we do not need it here it is moronic..If the person has a decent question , then maybe someone on the forum may be alb;le to help him....
    mp3
    mp3

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-04-09

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  mp3 Fri May 21, 2010 9:29 am

    dominic777 wrote:Why don't you ban this moron...he has a brain of a rocking horse......people who are very neg are a waste of time

    I'm curious. Was this deliberate irony? or more accidental?
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  dominic777 Fri May 21, 2010 9:31 am

    IRONY.....now you see how it works..it is a waste of time being negative
    lol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26619
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  Carol Fri May 21, 2010 10:18 am

    Indeed, it is a waste of energy being negative given all the work that needs to be done all of the time. And besides, our inner being is joyful. So perhaps, what we are seeing here is just how close to spirit (their inner beingness) some are while others are still dealing with other challenges.

    I just think dealing with the day-to-day is a good practical approach for staying grounded and putting into practice spirt to assist others. For example, these days I lunch with the geritol gang. They are crippled, hard of hearing, can see well and are dealing wit


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3930
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  TRANCOSO Fri May 21, 2010 3:09 pm

    Is this 'Chamber' the same 'Chamber' that we were 'familiar' with?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3930
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  TRANCOSO Sat May 22, 2010 2:54 am

    dominic777 wrote:IRONY.....now you see how it works..it is a waste of time being negative
    lol
    Irony? You have been Chosen! 529827
    An attempt to be sarcastic perhaps, but most certainly not irony.

    Anyway, maybe this 'Chamber' is a puppet of the secret alphabet soup agencies.

    Just let it be.

    But, please let Chamber stay.

    Making this a 'banning issue' is far too much honour.
    Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 50
    Location : Rhode Island, USA

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  Pheryllt Sat May 22, 2010 5:32 am

    dominic777 wrote:
    Carol wrote:If I were to react to this thread at an emotional level, he would be banned. As I'm currently dealing with real life and death situations ~ aong with major life changing decisions, Chambers acting out is just a kerfluffle. He can ban himself if he is so unhappy with the forum. However, if he insists on posting kaka, the members can also just refuse to respond to his threads and posts. I suppose we could even go as far as to do a poll about whether or not he should be banned, or not. However, I'm more curious as to what's behind his acting out then in wanting to ban him. Chamber has intelligent insights yet is coming across as a young teenager, Why?

    The other issue here Dom is that what he is doing is perhaps triggering you personally and others here as well. Let's get real here. Do we view all human beings/souls as valuable or don't we? If I were to recide in the center of a diamond with many facets whichever way I altered my view also alters my personal perspective. Many years ago I used the I Ching to help pull me out of stuck perspectives and examine various situations from multiple perspectives.

    For instance Chamber...

    Is he just seeking attention?

    Does he want a fight?

    Does he want us to set limits and just alter the text of his posts?

    Does he want us to ban him?

    Does he really seek emotional support so he can blossom?

    Is he high?

    Is he possessed?

    Is he depressed?

    What happened that altered how he posts here?

    Clearly he is very intelligent in some areas and very uninformed in others. Does he seek truth?

    Was he insulted so now he seeks to insult others?

    Has he chosen to walk the dark side for a bit?

    Is his bid for negative attention really a plea for help?

    Is his acting out just sport and a form of perverse entertainment?

    Is he schizophrenic and isolated so this is his only form of social interaction?

    Is he attempting to find others who are like himself?

    As you can see Dom, Chamber's behavior sets into motion for me multiple questions which are left unanswered. Sometimes children seek attention by someone they like by walking over and hitting them. Does he really like it here but just doesn't want to admit it? After all, some of the members here have spent a years doing personal work on themselves. This is a good forum for self-exploration at multiple levels, so I wonder what attracted him to even want to post unless at an unconscious level he sees himself as one of the players here but just hasn't shucked off his crysalis yet.

    Hello Carol , i have been a teacher teaching very difficult children and adults as well. All this attention seeking, is all well and good...however the time has come to divide the wheat from the chaff...all negative people will and are being judged...I also used to be in the forces and have heard all the swearing etc...we do not need it here it is moronic..If the person has a decent question , then maybe someone on the forum may be alb;le to help him....

    Just wanted to comment on this a touch more.

    Carol, as always you take a reasoned and thought out stance and articulate your thoughts admirably.

    Dom, this is not a personal attack, since I don't know you from adam, but all this talk of seperating the wheat from chaff while having some merit gives me indegestion. Negative people are being judged.... by whom? and who decides what is negative. Its a matter of perspective. Also without the disparity between negative and positive no usefull work can be done. This world (and perhaps the universe as a whole) works on a principle of ballance. On message boards like this, its soooo easy to just scan athread and walk away withou "interacting" with what you feel is negative, but the enlightened, "positive" people seem to me to be ready to defend their points of view to the death if need be against those with opposing viewpoints and trolls alike. Its laughable when you step back and objectivly view the situation.

    So to sum up..... post, read, learn, rage, laugh, cry experience all that interaction with your fellow man/womankind has to offer and leave the banning/exclusionary behavior behind except in cases where someone is attacking the site (spam/ddos) and preventing the dance of information to continue unabated. Words may be sharper than any two edged sword, but each and every one of us has the armor to protect themselves built right in. You just have to decide that you skin is thick enough to deflect it.
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  dominic777 Sat May 22, 2010 5:54 am

    So to sum up..... post, read, learn, rage, laugh, cry experience all that interaction with your fellow man/womankind has to offer and leave the banning/exclusionary behavior behind except in cases where someone is attacking the site (spam/ddos) and preventing the dance of information to continue unabated. Words may be sharper than any two edged sword, but each and every one of us has the armor to protect themselves built right in. You just have to decide that you skin is thick enough to deflect it.[/quote]
    quote:
    Any idiot can come onto these forums and swear their heads off...fuckking great init,,, Xxxxxxxx charming..shagging good show XXXX all of you you fuckers , XXXX to all you peasants bollocks toyou wankers.....great Xxxxxxxx fun init..

    that sort of language comeS from an inane immature people,...freedom is one thing, down right ignorance is another...he is being judged by people who have suffered themselves to raise their consciousness and through love compassion altruism they are trying to enlighten these sorts of people.....therefore EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED OF NEGATIVISM FROM SOLAR DISORDER , SAME AS NEGATIVE PEOPLE WILL BECOME ISOLATED ON THE EARTH BY THEMSELVES NO ONE TO TEACH THEM...all people who have reached the desired frequency of POSITIVNESS will ascend.
    .L
    Xxxxxxxx GOOD INIT


    Last edited by dominic777 on Sat May 22, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3930
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    You have been Chosen! Empty Re: You have been Chosen!

    Post  TRANCOSO Sat May 22, 2010 7:16 am

    that sort of language comeS from an inane immature people,...freedom is
    one thing, down right ignorance is another...he is being judged by
    people who have suffered themselves to raise their consciousness and
    through love compassion altruism they are trying to enlighten these
    sorts of people.....therefore EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED OF NEGATIVISM FROM
    SOLAR DISORDER , SAME AS NEGATIVE PEOPLE WILL BECOME ISOLATED ON THE
    EARTH BY THEMSELVES NO ONE TO TEACH THEM...all peole who have reached
    the desired frequency of POSITIVNESS will ascend.
    And who will be the judge of that?

    Your love & compassion seems to be limited to people who have deserved this by being 'positive'.

    So there's positive or negative, but no inbetween?

    And what if you're in a bad mood on Ascension-Day?

    Any idiot can come onto these forums and swear their heads
    off...fuckking great init,,, Xxxxxxxx charming..shagging good show XXXX
    all of you you fuckers , XXXX to all you peasants bollocks toyou
    wankers.....great Xxxxxxxx fun init..
    Sounds rather negative to me, D777...

    By the way, what's this 777 thing? What does it mean?

      Current date/time is Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:22 pm