tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Did NASA Lie About Triangle UFO?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Did NASA Lie About Triangle UFO? Empty Did NASA Lie About Triangle UFO?

Post  Carol Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Did NASA Lie About Triangle UFO? 1148370_vb
    It probably is one of ours
    Did NASA Lie About Triangle UFO? 6a00d83451d24369e20168e5de7d5a970c-250wi
    http://blog.trutv.com/conspiracy/2012/01/did-nasa-lie-about-triangle-ufo.html#1
    Did NASA Lie About Triangle UFO?
    The object, which moves across the viewing field of NASA’s stereo B spacecraft (one of the two telescopes responsible for providing a panoramic view of the solar system) first appeared on December 27. The scale of the image would suggest that the object in question is of planetary size— one bad mother of a spaceship...

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Did NASA Lie About Triangle UFO? Empty Re: Did NASA Lie About Triangle UFO?

Post  Carol Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:09 pm

QUOTES:

I personally saw one that looked just like this one for REAL in the early 1990's in HAT CREEK just before they put all those sattlite reciever's all over the place, dead silent and just above the tree line and was huge, I could not believe my eyes or get my camera to work right because of it being dark. That's not the first one either, in 1974 while in the US Navy in San Diego, Ca. a fellow Veteran and I saw it, at first we thought it was an airplane due to being so close to the airport and watched it coming in as to land but then in a flash it did a left turn and was gone, now nothing at that time or even today could do that. I was on the USS Forestall after being on the USS Dixon when I saw the first one and being on the USS Forrestall my last 6 months with a secert clearence saw our most newest planes and of all kinds so I know about them all at that time and none could even come close still today or even looked like this one, I have no reason to lie, make this up or seek anything but to just tell the truth about what is really going on and is for real..........Keith DeLONG.

Robert Sherman · Suisun City, California
    I saw one as well along the california coast back in 06. we were camping at sinkyou national forrest along the lost coast. me and my friend spotted it comin in from the ocean and turned and headed down south. it was totally silent and was gone in about a minute. made a report with mufon, some one down in santa rosa saw it as well.

Nathan Funk
    I saw that a few years ago in the sky through my window a little after midnight, it circled around a few times then left. it was close enough to see what it was.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:48 am

I don't like you Scranton!' 'Like me or not - it's show-time pretty-boy - and you'd better watch your backside - because there are a lot of reptilians, greys, and humans who want to see you fail BIG TIME!' I take a deep breath - try to relax - and calmly whisper, 'Agent Scranton - if we can't even get along - how in the hell am I supposed to interact constructively with the PTB?' Scranton gives me a sideways look, and whispers back, 'You need to know your place. This thing is bigger than you can possibly imagine - and if you come on strong like 'Ghost Busters' - the system will eat you alive.' I sheepishly reply, 'I dreamed of a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system. I had big ideas. But now that I am confronted with this - I'm not so sure anymore. I don't know where to begin. By the way - where are we going?'

'I'm driving you to a small airport about 5 minutes from here. There you will board a Navy helicopter, which will fly you to an undisclosed location. Everything is compartmentalized. No one knows what anyone else is doing, or where they're going. The system likes it that way. You'll see.' I query, 'Who should I watch-out for?' 'Lucifer.' 'Lucifer?' I'm shocked, and exclaim, 'I asked you a serious question - and now you're being a wise-guy with me!' Scranton has a poker-face, and responds, 'I am very, very serious. What they taught you in Sunday school is BS. Lucifer is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen in your life. She runs this solar system - and answers only to Satan.' 'Now wait a minute! This is ridiculous! I speculated about this sort of thing on the internet - but I didn't really believe it. You're jerking my chain - aren't you?' 'No. I am deadly serious - and I mean DEADLY serious. I'm giving you a heads-up, because you will need to be prepared for the worst. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - and you have scorned the woman most closely connected with hell. Lucifer's IQ is 532. She has the equivalent of 87 PhD's. She is NOT the forgive and forget type. If you cross her - you're dead-meat - and you've crossed her BIG TIME!'

'When will I have the privilege of meeting her majesty?' 'Soon. But first you must go through 'Galactic Boot Camp' to learn how to survive in the shadowy underworld. This will NOT be a pleasant experience!' I am perplexed, 'Why does this seem so militaristic and hostile? I feel as though I am entering into a Nazi realm of sorts!' 'You are. You will be very lucky to remain sane. Many who have tried to save the world by being knights in shining armor - are now heavily sedated in secret mental institutions.' I nervously blurt-out, 'I can hardly wait for the fun to begin! Fortunately - I'm already insane. I crossed that bridge a long time ago. But I have learned to function somewhat productively and safely - in a limited sort of way - in mainstream society.' Scranton is not amused. 'Anthony - this isn't funny! You haven't seen the dazed and hopeless expressions on the faces of these formerly brave and intelligent people - who are now reduced to rocking back and forth in the fetal position.' I sheepishly reply, 'Sorry. I'm just very nervous and apprehensive about all of this.' Scranton looks me straight in the eye, and says, 'Be afraid. Be very afraid.' I see a Navy Sea Stallion helicopter looming in the distance - with rotor spinning - waiting to devour me. My rendezvous with destiny is imminent.

As we pull up alongside the helicopter - I turn to thank Agent Scranton for the ride - and I notice that his eyes have vertical slits instead of round pupils. I gasp slightly, and he notices my surprise, and laughingly shakes his head, saying 'you haven't seen anything yet! I'm just a 50% human/50% reptile hybrid - and I forgot to put my contacts in when I got the call to pick you up! Sorry about that! I still don't like you - but good-luck anyway!' My hand is shaking as I shake Scranton's hand - and I stumble and fall as I run toward the waiting helicopter. Is this the Helicopter to Hell?

The pilot and co-pilot greet me, as I climb aboard the Sea Stallion helicopter. The door closes with a dull thud - and off we go, into the wild blue yonder! But something is wrong! This seems more like a spacecraft than a helicopter! The helicopter exterior was a hologram! Suddenly everything is dark - and I look out the window - and see thousands of very bright stars! Then I realize that I am onboard an antigravity craft! The co-pilot turns to me, saying, 'Welcome to Astra Airlines!' 'Oh My God!', I exclaim. 'Where the hell are we going?' 'We're just taking you to the International Space Station.' 'Just?!' 'What's going to happen there?' 'You'll find out soon enough. They don't tell us anything. We only know enough to do our jobs properly. Curiosity kills cats, careers - and sometimes it even kills people.'

'OK, I get the picture. I understand the need for compartmentalization, but I prefer openness and transparency.' 'Actually, you'll find that the deeper you get into this thing, the more open and casual everything will be. At first, you'll feel as if you're in a prison camp. Really, boot-camp for beginners is conducted on the I.S.S. If you survive that, things will be a lot better for you.' 'Well, that's something to look forward to. I'd still like to know what they have planned for me. It sounds as if this adventure might be beneficial to humanity, yet I feel as if I might be used and misused in deceptive and nefarious ways.' 'Just go with the flow, without committing to anything in particular. That's all I'm going to say, and I've probably said too much. Please don't quote me.' 'No. I wouldn't do that. Thank-you for the transportation and advice.' 'You're welcome. Now arriving at the International Space Station. Please keep your seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened until we are securely docked. Thank-you for flying Astra Airlines.'

As I enter the International Space Station, I say good-bye to the TR3B pilots, and hello to the station crew. I am directed to a locker filled with space-suits and various pieces of clothing and equipment. I am handed a suit designed to be worn while inside the station. Another suit is to be used for space-walks. I doubt that I'll be using that one anytime soon. I shower and change into the first suit. I'm already beginning to feel like part of the team, even though I sense something dark and ominous lurking behind the scenes. I feel as though I am being constantly watched and listened to. I feel as though there is absolutely no privacy, even when showering and using the restroom. I see cameras mounted everywhere, yet I also sense unseen eyes watching my every move. Perhaps I am being watched by the 'Watchers'. They like to watch...

Did NASA Lie About Triangle UFO? 11_08Did NASA Lie About Triangle UFO? 491421253_27381a749b
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:04 am

Did NASA Lie About Triangle UFO? 11_0110

Did NASA Lie About Triangle UFO? 11_0710

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:38 pm