tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Pope Benedict to step down April 15 2012

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Pope Benedict to step down April 15 2012 Empty Pope Benedict to step down April 15 2012

Post  Carol Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Pope Benedict to step down April 15 2012
    http://www.christian-faith.com/forjesus/pope-benedict-to-step-down-april-15-2012
    According to Italian daily newspaper "Libero", Pope Benedict XVI is thinking about leaving the papacy next April, when he will turn 85.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Pope Benedict to step down April 15 2012 Empty Re: Pope Benedict to step down April 15 2012

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:18 pm

What if Popes and Queens were elected by at least the Priests and Aristocrats -- in a televised electoral process? What if they served ten-year terms -- and then became Popes and Queens Emeritas? This question is especially relevant if Popes and Queens rule the world -- with or without the Queen of Heaven and God of This World. What if the United States of the Solar System ruled the Solar System -- as an Open Secret Government -- with the Pope of Rome and the Queen of England serving as the Ceremonial King and Queen of the United States of the Solar System (especially if they were openly-elected and non-bloodline -- with 10 year terms)? What if the Roman Catholic Church Joined the Anglican Communion???!!! OMG!!! What if the current and hidden God of This World and Queen of Heaven retired -- and advised a New and Open Solar System Administrator? How might such a hypothetical administrator be chosen or elected? What would Orion and Sirius say? I'm presently thinking of various 'prophecies' (including Biblical prophecy) as being a Scripted Punishing Sentence Against Humanity -- rather than being a Pre-Cognitive History of the Future). How would YOU set up Church and State in a New Solar System -- with a Clean-Sheet of Paper and No Historical Baggage??? Think about it. This is getting way too scary for me. I need to stop.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Pope Benedict to step down April 15 2012 Empty Re: Pope Benedict to step down April 15 2012

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:04 am

Time to head off to the Bases...

Its getting too dangerous for Them to remain above Ground now...

Whistle

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 am

I've been recently joking about living in an old decommissioned missile-silo! Unfortunately, if the excrement really contacts the refrigeration-system, I doubt that there is any place to hide, anywhere in the solar system. Anyway, I presently feel as if I have very little to lose, so here goes another speculative what-if episode. What if the Roman Catholic Church joined the Anglican Communion? What if the new Anglo-Catholic Church were headquartered in Vatican City? What if the United States of the Solar System were headquartered in Vatican City? What if the Monarchy and the Papacy united to become the King and Queen of the United States of the Solar System -- doing double duty as the King and Queen of the Anglo-Catholic Church? What if the King and Queen both had PhD's in Solar System Studies and Governance? What if they were non-bloodline positions -- with 10 year terms? What if they were elected by the 10,000 Representatives? What if the sacred and secular governance aspects were handled by the United States of the Solar System? What if the sacred and secular ceremonial aspects were distinctly Anglican? What if theological issues were debated and decided by the United States of the Solar System? What if the 10,000 Representatives of the United States of the Solar System all had PhD's in Solar System Studies and Governance? What if the hypothetical and hidden Queen of Heaven and God of This World were replaced by a visible, but largely observational, ceremonial, and ambassadorial Solar System Administrator(s) -- who might be an Authority of Last Resort? What if most sessions occurred within the relatively new and large building next to St. Peter's? What if special sessions and ceremonies occurred within St. Peter's? What if the Secret Government and the United Nations were effectively replaced by the United States of the Solar System? What if that 1875 Cavaille-Coll Pipe-Organ (by Fisk or Reiger perhaps) were installed as originally designed and intended in St. Peter's? Have I caused enough trouble for one post already??? You City-State and Moon People (and Other Than People) must just LOVE me!!! I hear that the Jesuits hate me!!! But guys -- instead of the poison-cup -- could you just buy me a Ducati 1098R -- and give me a couple of weeks -- if you know what I mean??? Mind you, I just keep forcing this sort of thing into cyberspace to make all of us think. I'm not saying that this is the way things should be. I'm not saying 'my way, or the highway'. Enough for Now. More Later. Can you imagine the anger, confusion, and running in the streets if my ideas were implemented? But really, I tend to think that we're somewhat screwed no matter what we do. The problems which confront us are that bad. The Horror.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:56 am

The Roman Catholic Church is doomed. I read an article yesterday where one place would allow employees to wear crosses. Bazaar. I accept Christ as a reality but the Church has created so much negative karma and is the old paradigm Oxy. The last proposition I got was from a priest and that was just a few years ago. There is a reason I no longer attend mass or have anything to do with the church.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:19 pm

I heard a story from a reliable source that someone expressed sympathy to a priest regarding their being celebate -- to which the priest supposedly replied "I have lots of wives!" I spoke with a woman who suffered priestly sexual abuse. She is no longer Catholic. She is no longer religious. Period. I agree with Malachi Martin that the church is shot as an organization. Still, if the church is not properly purified and reformed, the human race is doomed. I still think there is a good-side and a bad-side to the Egyptian-Roman Empire and the Roman Catholic Church -- and I think that top-ranking Catholics know more about what's really going on than 99.99% of humanity. But this doesn't mean that I like them, believe their public statements, or desire to join the church. I'm presently overexposing myself to the Bach B-Minor Mass as I research this and that. I'm presently thinking that the Bach B-Minor Mass might be a very cool 'standard' mass -- without the human sacrificial aspects -- yet retaining the glory, grandeur, reverence, and awe of the traditional Latin Mass. The Bach B-Minor Mass is my preferred Latin Mass. I often prefer Sung Latin and Spoken English. I realize that I'm meddling -- but someone has to do it. Somehow the Egyptian-Roman Model of Politics and Religion seems to have been hijacked by beings (human and otherwise) who don't like humanity. Just more speculation.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 am

QUOTE: The Pope will resign on April 15? Wow! That's big news and it also fits with Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce and the Pleiadians, Henoch Prophecies. So, let's see if Benjamin Fulford is the first with the big news! When you have so many famous prognosticators all saying the same thing, it has to be real, yet the date is so near that I'm wondering if this can really happen. There are a lot of claims about arrests, but no proof of any.

The playlist is here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9443D10B4C699FEB&feature=view_all

Note: There is an interesting commentary playing along within this report. As we've said before - sounds like a grade B movie with some unusual twists.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:12 pm