tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Earthlings

burgundia
    burgundia

Earthlings Empty Earthlings

Post  burgundia Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 am

EARTHLINGS is an award-winning documentary film about the suffering of animals for food, fashion, pets, entertainment and medical research. Considered the most persuasive documentary ever made, EARTHLINGS is nicknamed the Vegan maker for its sensitive footage shot at animal shelters, pet stores, puppy mills, factory farms, slaughterhouses, the leather and fur trades, sporting events, circuses and research labs. The film is narrated by Academy Award® nominee Joaquin Phoenix and features music by platinum-selling recording artist Moby.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Earthlings Empty Re: Earthlings

Post  Carol Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 am

Burgundia, I appreciate you posting this but this is something I cannot watch because it is just too painful.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Earthlings Empty Re: Earthlings

Post  burgundia Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 am

Carol wrote:Burgundia, I appreciate you posting this but this is something I cannot watch because it is just too painful.

Carol, I didn't watch it either...but I hope that those who visit this forum and do not know about it, will draw some conclusions.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:47 pm