tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

No G20 deal on IMF cash this weekend, pressure on Europe who is looking for a bailout from China & Japan

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

No G20 deal on IMF cash this weekend, pressure on Europe who is looking for a bailout from China & Japan Empty No G20 deal on IMF cash this weekend, pressure on Europe who is looking for a bailout from China & Japan

Post  Carol Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:59 pm

No G20 deal on IMF cash this weekend, pressure on Europe
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/25/us-g-idUSTRE81N1L620120225
    Fri Feb 24, 2012 - (Reuters) - World economic powers told Europe on Friday it would have to do more to fight its financial crisis before they agree to provide back-up in the form of a bigger IMF war-chest. Finance ministers and central bankers from the Group of 20 top economies are gathering in Mexico City with Europe hoping that China, Japan and others will soon commit to giving the International Monetary Fund more money so it can help euro zone countries which suffer a cash crunch. But many G20 countries are insisting that Europe needs to take the first step by bolstering its own bailout funds.

The United States has told Europe to do more on its own and also made clear it will not provide more cash to help the IMF handle the crisis.
    more at link

Remember where that money came from the 1st time...? Bank bailouts at the expense of the American taxpayers where the money was funneled overseas. Whose left with the bill?

Personal note: Given what I have been reading about the IMF and all of the underhanded dealings they have been involved in, IMPO giving them money is like loading gold bullion onto the Titantic. Why should the world have to take on the IMF's criminal debt and why should ANYONE who did not participate in creating this debt have to pay for it? China and Japan have enough of their own worries to be dealing with. And China - you don't get to own everything but you do get to call a lot of the shots. I wonder where Russia is on this? The IMFs want to prop up the Euro because they are trying to finance the New Roman Empire and destroy the smaller sovereign nations while using others money to do it. This is all part of the plan toward a one-world government/one-word bank with the New Roman Empire in charge. Personally, I plan to invest in the yuan and am glad I didn't purchase Euros, which was a serious consideration for awhile.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:37 am