tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

States prepare brakes on citizen-detention option, NDAA

burgundia
    burgundia

States prepare brakes on citizen-detention option, NDAA Empty States prepare brakes on citizen-detention option, NDAA

Post  burgundia Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:49 pm

http://roguemedia.org/2012/02/08/955/

State and local officials in surging numbers are telling Washington they simply won’t cooperate with any plans to detain Americans the federal government may choose to describe as “belligerents.”

The issue centers on provisions in the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012, signed by President Obama, for the indefinite and rights-free detention of those Washington cites as belligerents, whether American citizens or not.
    mudra
    mudra

States prepare brakes on citizen-detention option, NDAA Empty Re: States prepare brakes on citizen-detention option, NDAA

Post  mudra Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

States prepare brakes on citizen-detention option, NDAA Empty Re: States prepare brakes on citizen-detention option, NDAA

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:24 pm

I continue to be very frustrated that I don't know what's really going on at the galactic and theological levels. I tend to agree with Ron Paul and Alex Jones -- yet I have a sinking feeling that if I met with the Bilderberg Group or had an all-night fireside chat with Henry Kissinger and George H.W. Bush -- they might open my eyes in rather unpleasant ways. Things could go so many different ways -- depending upon the true state of affairs, which we the peons are not privy to. I've been reduced to writing risque political and theological science-fiction -- as my twisted way of dealing with the madness. Of course I don't want crack-downs and the damn FEMA camps -- but what if things are so bad at the galactic level, that the crack-downs and camps will be necessary? And how is one to know when they are being told the truth, and when they are being lied to??? I continue to feel like a damn lab-rat, who's in a helluva lot of trouble, without knowing exactly why.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:03 pm