tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Nebula
sabina
anomalous cowherd
Carol
gscraig
9 posters

Bible Code that specifically projects California Quake in 2010

gscraig
    gscraig

Bible Code that specifically projects California Quake in 2010 Empty Bible Code that specifically projects California Quake in 2010

Post  gscraig Sun May 09, 2010 5:15 am

I stumbled onto this link and as I browsed it, I found it to have some consistency to it in terms of validity. I usually don't get to worked up on decodings of the bible, but this was interesting and again...Consistent.

Take a gander at this page and some of the other decodings. This page decodes a mag 8 quake and major tsunami hitting California this year (possibly by months end).
    http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/Number666/KingJames8a.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Bible Code that specifically projects California Quake in 2010 Empty Re: Bible Code that specifically projects California Quake in 2010

Post  Carol Sun May 09, 2010 7:34 am

Thank you for posting this thread gscraig. The link suggests April or May for an 8. possible caused by part of a broken astroid. Given the new technology maintained by the shadow government's space program and our E.T. friends who have protecting the planet from astroids and comets, I highly suspect that this will not occur this month. What I did see with the recent Mexican quake was an unzipping up from Mexico through the lower part of California and suspect there will be some activity in the future but have no clue as to when or where this will occur.

I was in the 7. quake in San Francisco and was totally impressed with the nominal loss of life. California is one area that has spent a lot of time and money retrofitting its buildings and bridges so and 8. will have a major impact but not likely to be what it is in other parts of the world that isn't prepared for mega quakes.

The Bible Code software is interesting for a number of reasons. About 12 years ago I purchased the Bible Code software out of Israel and ran a number of searches through it included both my maiden name and my husband's name. Surprisingly, while the names of our children did not show up, ours did. Being a sceptic I thought "naw" there are others with my name until I started to decode it and found out that both in the codes around my husband and my name that we would live on a lava fern islet surrounded by cattle and waterfalls. This was several years before we moved to Hawaii and living there we have always had cattle next to our home and waterfalls close by. Our property seems to always have ferns on it as well.

I also found where my one son's first name crossed my own and identified his unique health problem. Yet his whole name on it's own didn't come up. One of the codes about myself was that I disseminate information which is something that was always a part of my role in my various professions which respect to newspaper articles, radio interviews, TV interviews, and now the internet. I thought that very ironic. The word angel came up multiple times around the name of my husband and he is considered that by both the patients and their families that he sees as their health care provider. He also has been giving up his Sundays for the past 7 years to take communion to the sick who are home bound.

I did try to find out the fate of the Hawaiian Islands but couldn't because the name is recent and there is no name for them.

Anyway... the Bible Code, in my mind and from my personal research did check out to be accurate for us personally.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Bible Code that specifically projects California Quake in 2010 Empty Re: Bible Code that specifically projects California Quake in 2010

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon May 10, 2010 4:28 am

wow, I did not know the bible code could be used for gleaning such personal information carol, care to say more? The way I understand it is the bible ( amongst other things) is a transdimensional document so is not bound by the constraints of time in 3d reality. Still, is everybody mentioned? No wonder it's so long.
    I do know of some sort of Indian leaf thing ( sorry to be so vague, long time ago I heard of it ) that people go to a person ( in India I think) to recieve and it has all the details of character and events past, present, and future of that person. It's meant to be eerily accurate.
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Mon May 10, 2010 8:33 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:wow, I did not know the bible code could be used for gleaning such personal information carol, care to say more? The way I understand it is the bible ( amongst other things) is a transdimensional document so is not bound by the constraints of time in 3d reality. Still, is everybody mentioned? No wonder it's so long.
    I do know of some sort of Indian leaf thing ( sorry to be so vague, long time ago I heard of it ) that people go to a person ( in India I think) to recieve and it has all the details of character and events past, present, and future of that person. It's meant to be eerily accurate.

it is the indian palmtree bibliotheque if you go to this libary it contains palmleave pergaments for every person that will visit it.It describes
    past present future life as well as a general describtion of the personality of that individual witch is visiting that bibliotheque.
    the language (ancient Tamil) in that it is written is not spoken by many people anymore. The libary is very old before BC.
    You will find the libary in India Tamil Nadu is the state.
    Nebula
    Nebula

Post  Nebula Mon May 10, 2010 9:54 am

wow! sounds like someone went through alot of work and research just pull out that one message! I'm not going to try discredit or validate, its just interesting :) Who knows when the big one will hit California or any other part of the world for that matter. Unless you got the power and that one little toy that you just hit a button and boom! lol i don't what to say! Harp Its better to be prepared than not.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 10, 2010 12:26 pm

I just want to add that the code contains potential possibilities. Not everyone's name is in it as I didn't find either of my sons names. Basically, you type in the birth name and see if it comes up. So some are there while others are not.

As for the date of May for an earthquake in California.. absolutely earthquakes happen there all the time. As to a magnitude of 8 for this month, I doubt it.

Nebula
    Nebula

Post  Nebula Tue May 11, 2010 2:29 am

Carol wrote:I just want to add that the code contains potential possibilities. Not everyone's name is in it as I didn't find either of my sons names. Basically, you type in the birth name and see if it comes up. So some are there while others are not.

As for the date of May for an earthquake in California.. absolutely earthquakes happen there all the time. As to a magnitude of 8 for this month, I doubt it.
    Kool, i will go check it out! thanks.Nebs
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun May 16, 2010 11:59 am

Carol wrote:I just want to add that the code contains potential possibilities. Not everyone's name is in it as I didn't find either of my sons names. Basically, you type in the birth name and see if it comes up. So some are there while others are not.

This software is mad. Ive only just started to play with it. How did you find so much detail surrounding you and your husband. ive got as far as seeing the letters in red in the code but how can you make any sense out of these..ive no instructions.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 16, 2010 3:58 pm

It takes patience, is a labor of love and takes hours as the code is just like a crossword puzzel. It goes up, down, sideways/horizontally and diagonally. You just start with one line and work your way up and down your name. I had a note book to keep track of it all. What crosses over your name is important and you also look at all of the figures in the quadrant your name is located in. It can also skip in sequential spaces as well.

The best way to start is decode your name first. The work around it to see what comes up.

What was interesting for both my husband and is that our birth names both described lava fern islet a year prior to our ever moving to Hawaii and before I had ever thought of relocating there.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon May 17, 2010 7:18 am

'Twitter is rolling with reports of rainbow cloud over Los Angeles today Reports are coming in that this looks similar to before both the China and Chile quakes where residents reported and took photos of such events in the sky. While no one can be sure what it means, people should always be prepared for a major Earthquake in Southern California as it is seismically active.'
    http://www.moneyteachers.org/LA.Earthquake.htm
    Bible Code that specifically projects California Quake in 2010 Paste44
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 17, 2010 7:53 am

Carol wrote:It takes patience, is a labor of love and takes hours as the code is just like a crossword puzzel. It goes up, down, sideways/horizontally and diagonally. You just start with one line and work your way up and down your name. I had a note book to keep track of it all. What crosses over your name is important and you also look at all of the figures in the quadrant your name is located in. It can also skip in sequential spaces as well.

The best way to start is decode your name first. The work around it to see what comes up.

What was interesting for both my husband and is that our birth names both described lava fern islet a year prior to our ever moving to Hawaii and before I had ever thought of relocating there.

Thanks Carol. Interesting but im too busy to spend time doing a big
    Hebrew Crossword. maybe in the next life. It is interesting though.
    Rozzy1
    Rozzy1

Post  Rozzy1 Tue May 18, 2010 5:36 am

For Bible codes to be even remotely valid the text you are using must be faithful to the original manuscripts which the KJV is not, nor are any of the other modern versions I know of.
    The KJV is not a copy of one particular MS, it is a compilation composed from several source texts that had been edited, redacted and corrected for centuries, the most well known to be that done by Erasmus. The KJV NT is derived basically from the six MSS that came down to them from Erasmus. The KJV OT is based on the Babylonian Talmudic rendering also known as the Masoretic text, but even this has interpolations from the Greek Septuagint to smooth out and correct the text.
    Another problem is the modern Bibles versions including the KJV suffer from translation manipulation that serves doctrinal purpose and church dogma. Even amongst the Greek texts there are distinct text types and codexes, Byzantine, Alexandrian, Western and Caesarian are the four main text types with the Byzantine and Alexandrian leading the pack.
    The oldest MSS are uncials and miniscules with no punctuation or separation of the letters whatsoever, the bottom line is computer generated codes are fun but do not lend any credence to them or validity as to the results rendered.

If you live in an earthquake zone it is a pretty good bet you will experience an earthquake, especially if one is overdue.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 18, 2010 7:08 am

Rozzy1 wrote:For Bible codes to be even remotely valid the text you are using must be faithful to the original manuscripts which the KJV is not, nor are any of the other modern versions I know of.
    The KJV is not a copy of one particular MS, it is a compilation composed from several source texts that had been edited, redacted and corrected for centuries, the most well known to be that done by Erasmus. The KJV NT is derived basically from the six MSS that came down to them from Erasmus. The KJV OT is based on the Babylonian Talmudic rendering also known as the Masoretic text, but even this has interpolations from the Greek Septuagint to smooth out and correct the text.
    Another problem is the modern Bibles versions including the KJV suffer from translation manipulation that serves doctrinal purpose and church dogma. Even amongst the Greek texts there are distinct text types and codexes, Byzantine, Alexandrian, Western and Caesarian are the four main text types with the Byzantine and Alexandrian leading the pack.
    The oldest MSS are uncials and miniscules with no punctuation or separation of the letters whatsoever, the bottom line is computer generated codes are fun but do not lend any credence to them or validity as to the results rendered.

If you live in an earthquake zone it is a pretty good bet you will experience an earthquake, especially if one is overdue.

This is true but its just a bit of fun.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 18, 2010 7:45 am

Yeah - You'd need the 37 Original Gospels instead of the 5 We have now LOL...

Owell - Just more of the reason why the Masses have been confused for so long...

Its on Purpose...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Rozzy1
    Rozzy1

Post  Rozzy1 Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm

This is true but its just a bit of fun.

That is what I said in my little spiel as well.

the bottom line is computer generated codes are fun

The rest of the stuff is for those who think they are getting scripture true to the manuscripts they came from without doctrinal manipulation of the translators.
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Wed May 19, 2010 6:53 am

Please take note at the original posting simply stating there being "some" consistency using a whichever version of the Bible for decoding.

I am quite aware of the deliberate manipulations and mistranslations of not only the Aramic writings, but other non-christian worshipped doctrines. I will do a quick cut and paste from something I posted on PA in late 2009. "The Bible is a great book, but it is an incomplete body of work. There are 7 books of writings that are not included in the Old Testament and several not in the New Testament. What that profoundly tells us is that what we know from the bible is not in its entirety. Secondly those who compiled the writings for forming The Bible, also had jurisdiction over what the masses would know and what they would not know. Let that sit with you for a moment".

Now, ultimately regardless of any writings we have access to, we are ALL still left to try and understand what the people (whom were mostly under educated) were actually describing and experiencing in their era. So, let's not be trapped by the "dogma" of any writings, because it will only create more questions regardless of source or authenticity.

Interestingly enough, there was a 4.5 (according to USGS) quake in Southern California today. Hopefully that will be the extent and mag experienced in CA.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:35 pm