tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
mudra
burgundia
THEeXchanger
Neteru
10 posters

Starting to dislike meat

giovonni
    giovonni

Starting to dislike meat - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting to dislike meat

Post  giovonni Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:15 pm

burgundia wrote:Neteru , you are doind exactly what did. I eliminated beef and then pork, eating only chicken or turkey and fish/seafood. Then I eliminated poultry. I will still eat fish occasionally. I am trying to cut down on dairy products and I am introducing more plant-based foods. I have always liked fruit, vegetables, grains, nuts, etc, but now I am consuming them in larger quantities.Just listen to your body..and also to your heart. :)

Note ~ i always listen and pay attention to what Dorota says ~ Neteru ... just because she has such a big The Karen Lolerz

burgundia
    burgundia

Starting to dislike meat - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting to dislike meat

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:57 pm

giovonni wrote:
    burgundia wrote:Neteru , you are doind exactly what did. I eliminated beef and then pork, eating only chicken or turkey and fish/seafood. Then I eliminated poultry. I will still eat fish occasionally. I am trying to cut down on dairy products and I am introducing more plant-based foods. I have always liked fruit, vegetables, grains, nuts, etc, but now I am consuming them in larger quantities.Just listen to your body..and also to your heart. :)

Note ~ i always listen and pay attention to what Dorota says ~ Neteru ... just because she has such a big The Karen Lolerz

Thank you Gio...mine is not bigger than yours... Cheerful

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 am