tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
anomalous cowherd
SiriArc
Mercuriel
Carol
reality=check
mudra
lindabaker
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Floyd
13 posters

What would you do if the internet went down today?

dominic777
    dominic777

What would you do if the internet went down today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What would you do if the internet went down today?

Post  dominic777 Tue May 11, 2010 6:36 am

Floyd wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    anomalous cowherd wrote:Actually dominic, many say Tintagel is Avalon, and it's in ruins.
    Avalon is where you make it. Nobody listens to me either, but they will soon enough, and if not so what? No carrots to them. What would you do if the internet went down today? - Page 3 Icon_wink
    Avalon could also be Winchester....therefore the myth is in the soul....positive sound...love compassion altruism
    lol
    Or it could be a state of mind.

interesting......thought comes first before action , therefore it is not the mind but the silent sense of thought.......which is in the soul ...pineal gland
    lol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

What would you do if the internet went down today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What would you do if the internet went down today?

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 11, 2010 6:56 am

Nobody listens to You Guys ?

What are You doing wrong (Just Jokes) ?

Hmmm - Wonder why They're listening All around Me.

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 am

Mercuriel wrote:Nobody listens to You Guys ?

What are You doing wrong (Just Jokes) ?

Wink

probably due to the fact you are younger
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 11, 2010 7:14 am

So You think 43 is younger ? BTW - I've had Hits in all Age Groups...

Blink

That said - Thanks for the Compliment...

dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 11, 2010 7:22 am

Mercuriel wrote:So You think 43 is younger ? BTW - I've had Hits in all Age Groups...

Blink

That said - Thanks for the Compliment...

Its not age that matters , but the suffering one needs to get to the truth..................
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 11, 2010 7:33 am

dominic777 wrote:Probably due to the fact You're Younger

Bra - You said it - Not Me...

Guess I'm not so Young now or am I ?

Wink

dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 11, 2010 8:08 am

[

Wink[/quote]
    Nobody listens to You Guys ?

What are You doing wrong (Just
    Jokes
    ) ?

we have to make the deaf hear and the blind see
    lol
    monique
    monique

Post  monique Tue May 11, 2010 9:57 am

Shocked If internet goes down totaly - i make my life the better i can. Hard whitout uncensored news but i have learned many interesting good stuf for happy survive.

Internet does not come down here totaly in south america but many interesting sites and blogs are down or are censored by the judiciary and in a few hours the sites and blogs came once more.
    Yesterday, in the night, for example, i could not access the Mists and Biblioteca Pleyades. Perhaps the weather... Perhaps because i live in an island... I can't believe was censorship.
    Today begin a strike in federal law courts because the legislature wants to freeze our wages until 2019.
    Yesterday in my city, students are rebelling against the rise in bus fares. We don't have metro here in Florianópolis.
    Corruption of politicians is unbearable here. I think the third world war, censorship to the press, the internet and to the people themselves are there in different ways.
    I wish a sun for all, if not in the sky, in the souls certainly. sunny
    Monique.
    Nebula
    Nebula

Post  Nebula Fri May 14, 2010 11:30 am

I Think alot the stuff suggested in the "Our List of suggested post change occupations" thread would come in handy if the internet went down :) This two threads compliment each other very well. What do you guys think?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/our-list-of-suggested-post-change-occupations-t397.htm
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri May 14, 2010 12:30 pm

okay by me LB
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Fri May 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Apathy is the killer, if this internet goes down, .people will be going around like headless chickens...however if they had one place they know where they could meet like minded people , then they can get themselves organised.....therefore it is not paranoia but good common sense and preparedness.....I suggest we start by saying "GLASTONBURY" is the place in the UK as this is the mists of Avalon.....let everyone close down their computers for a week and see how far they get...lol

Dominic,
    One week is not enough. :;lol:

What would you do if the internet went down today? - Page 3 Love_my_computer

We need close down computer for 2-3 months to go back to basics. Lmao

Its da Wave

What would you do if the internet went down today? - Page 3 Kikai_kids
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 14, 2010 7:47 pm

I just gave myself a little taste of this...
    My computer crashed two days ago..
    A friend of mine is still trying to fix it .
    My daugher kindly lended me hers for a short while tonight.
    Without computer I must say I missed you all but I worked with great energy
    on some things I had to do and managed to finish it all when it had been staying
    there for weeks !!!.
    This is the good side of it cheers

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 am