tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

How did your day go today?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

How did your day go today? Empty How did your day go today?

Post  Carol Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:07 am

I tend to enjoy thread where folks share what's going on in their life as it's a window into other parts of our planet and friends activities. And this is a pleasant way to keep in touch.

Right now we are all on computers and watching Chitty, Chitty Bang, Bang (a lovely little musical) which of course led to discussions about Dick Van Lesbian (ack, the spell check keeps switching the word!) - so I googled him and say he just got married at age 86 to someone who is 40. Amazing.

So we enjoy chuckling, listening to music and working (normal multi-tasking for us).

These past weeks have also been working on reconstructing my mom's financial records for taxes which has been a huge headache. Try reconstructing something over 3,000 miles away that happened a year ago. I was up at 4 am this morning working on this to 7:30 pm after putting in two full days previously and most likely another day tomorrow. This type of work is a bit overwhelming and I'm popping ginseng just to keep brain function sharp along with sipping tiny cups of expresso.

It's been windy, cool and drizzly these past weeks. In fact, there seems to be a shift in weather where its a good 5 - 8 degrees cooler then normal. At least it keeps the grass green for the minis. Meantime, the hens keep us in baby chicks where there are now 47. OMG! 15 new babies. They keep sneaking around to new lay their eggs in areas away from the regular nesting boxes. One batch of eggs was in a tire lying on its side, another in the potato patch and the third in the middle of the pineapple planter boxes. We dug up an area to grow pumpkins as a pumpkin patch has always been a inner desire over the years. So now that this drudge of a project is almost completed... the garden is next.

The big projects inside are almost completed which just finishing up converting one of the bedrooms into a library. It's now painted with this lovely chandelier (that was in a box for the past 5 years) now hung up. One whole wall will be book cases. Another with one of those portable fake fireplaces. The third wall will be a very long desk top with files etc. and a very nice recliner to read in. It's fun for us doing projects around the home as we enjoy being productive. Our teen jokes with us telling us only Germans have fun working. Even when we are relaxing we're doing stuff. There is often chatting going on watching a movie and computer monitors flashing with data of one sort or another.

I was happy to see Mercuriel has his lovely wife back home with him and that she is doing so well. It's nice to welcome him back on the forum. Seems like he is often called away some of the fur flies around here.

We're getting urgent emails from the Tom Brown "end of days' group. After reading some of the headlines one could certainly think it's the end of days. All of this just isn't worth worrying about when there are so many other interesting or productive things to be involve with. Heck, I would just like to be successful raising a good tomato plant. It looks like the humid climate here isn't the best for tomatoes unless their in a green house.

Well.. after being up since 3:40 am it's not that much longer before a date with the bed pillows. Meanwhile, our daughter is singing jauntily along with the songs on the telly. Time for a cup of tea. Brook

Hubby is on call again tonight and this weekend. The cat just leaped over my shoulders waking the napping dog. Many of the chickens are roosting in the kakuinut tree. Another project this month is to build them a chicken coop. Yet it is fun to watch them and the ducks trail after whoever is heading out the feed the horses and goat.

Well, I hope other members feel comfortable in sharing what is happening with them and just use this thread as a diary of sorts where we share the days events or even just ordinary daily unfoldments. I've pretty much quit everything that goes on outside of the home and am just enjoying nesting for a few days. This will be the first year in a few where we didn't have to fly to the mainland and care for failing family members.

This just seems to be a time to complete unfinished tasks. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted and new energy has been freed up. I just feel happy much of the time and am enjoying pleasant time with the family. Our daughter's sense of humor often has us laughing. It seems that it has taken years to get past some of that dead stifling energy. So for some of us the 'end days' are now in the past. How about you?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

How did your day go today? Empty Re: How did your day go today?

Post  Mercuriel Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:54 am

Just be glad You've never had to put Your Finger in a Lesbian to plug a leak...

Blink

Er - Well You know what I mean LOL...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:45 pm

I noticed the long-lived "how's everyone doin lately" thread seems to have fallen by the wayside. Mayhaps time for a re-kindling...

Me, I've been sorta wacked lately...June is a bad month for me, and I think it started about the 3rd week of May this year...

Linda Goodman says, for Pisces of #3, Dec, Feb, and June are months when stress and ailments are most likely to manifest. I've really just felt sincerely sad and lonely, bona-fide depressed. Crying or Very sad

Trying to let my inner light shine, but it taint easy...

Bad dreams last night:

#1: I've been captured, along with some other fella. Not sure of the conflict or exactly why, just that I'm standing facing a wooden wall. The room is dark, but otherwise a stick-built structure and there is this blue plastic tub (like postmen or vendors use) with the interlocking top halves, and it's part of the wall. In it is some sort of device or electrical apparatus.

My captor has figured out how to reverse a television, that is, when you shoot real life with a camera, it shows up on TV. Here what he does to the image on the TV, happens in real life.

I realize this as he sprays something on the screen, and I can feel it on the back of my legs.

It seems he is spray painting everything black. Except that the Blue Tub seems immune or otherwise does not get painted.

I wake up in bed and realize that I have no chains on me, but I can have some if I want.

Then I wake up.

I return to sleep an hour or so later....

#2 well...crap....can't quite remember. It's like I forgot I forgot. Didn't know I forgot it until I tried to remember it...something to do with a long haired goth chick at night, and a big black convertable car, and we're running from something...

#3 ZOMBIES! (I think this may be only the second or third time ever that I've dreamed of zombies)
    {This is like watching a movie, the others were 1st person POV} This poor woman watches as zombies break into the house and her husband does his best, but is shortly overwhelmed. This gives her enough time to run upstairs. Realizing she is doomed, she breaks open a lantern and pours the fluid all over everything and lights it, just as they are coming. I suppose she thinks at least she can take a few of them with her....

No No

So yes, dark places are finding me.

INTERPRETATIONS:

Everything is a two way street. What comes out in a way, can also go in in that way. Painting everything black...well, that speak for itself. The blue box (woa...I know of a man in a blue box, and it's bigger on the inside!) is a communications device, and is immune to the depression. So yea! Very Happy

The last one, well, Live Free or Die. I'd rather die than join up with the zombies. That's a truth of me that runs deeper than this lifetime. And if I have to die, I'll damn sure try and take as many of the suns-a-bitches with me as I can!

How did your day go today? Ash-williams-evil-dead-74400

Do like how I hold my chainsaw?

Speaking of finding me, Telos I think is calling me. I had never heard of this place, until Yesterday, then I had two independent sources mention it, and then a third today. (It's the last track on an unreleased New Young American Primitive album....how's THAT for obscure!?)

My brother gave me a book: Lemurian Scrolls. I found it also online here

This is a very intresting book, it's channeled from the Akasic record, and is almost like an anthropology text book, or a diary, but for a race, rather than an individual.

Quite Fascinating Hypnotize

It's changing the way I perform my visualizations, and introducing concepts I was vaguely aware of, but gives them names!

Like Darshan, Yuga, and the concept of a Central Sun...

It also lets on that the laws of physics were different then from what they are now....

So...I really am two fish swimming in opposite directions! One Dark, One Light!

How did your day go today? Yy-pisces2
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:04 pm

I'm not sure about your dreams threecaster although the zombie theme is popping out all over. Tom Brown mentioned this was coming last February.

I wonder how others are faring with all of the solar activity? What are folks noticing energy-wise?

NOAA forecasters estimate a 55% chance of M-class solar flares today as the sunspot's magnetic field shifts and destabilizes. Eruptions later this week could be geoeffective as the sunspot turns to face Earth.

It pretty much wipes me out.

And the weather continues to be cool, wet and windy. Seems like it's still winter even though the solstice is in 11 days or so.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 am

Just something intresting... Suspect

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:56 am

Hmmm. Interesting indeed.

I've been having very long elaborate dreams of the scify type this past week. And when waking up at around 2 am the buzzing noise is very loud. The buzzing sound reminds me of crackling electricity. Perhaps because the earth is getting a full blast of CMEs. In one dream expanding brains are growing in narrow tube like containers that look like tentacles. The location within the dream are think tanks where brilliant minds are joined together working on various scientific breakthroughs much like in the TV series Eureka. Entertaining and fun.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:04 am

Carol:

You are in Hawaii, yes?

You may be quite intrested to read this book:

How did your day go today? Ls_cover

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/resources/books/ls/ls_table_of_contents.html

...This establishment of Kadavul Hindu Temple on
    the lush, tropical Garden Island of Kauai, Earth's most remote land mass, at
    the base of Hawaii's oldest extinct volcano, known as Mount Waialeale,
    eventually was recorded in the State archives by the Governor as the first
    Hindu temple in Hawaii. With the arrival of Lord Nataraja, thousands upon
    thousands of devas of the Second World and devas and Mahadevas of the
    Third World penetrated the inner atmosphere of the Lemurian mountaintop
    island of Kauai from several ancient temples -- ...

Sounds like a cool place to go and check out, seeing how you're not as far away as some of us! Enlightened

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 am

interesting...

Carol, also in Ko Olina beach resort between second and third pools connected to ocean, covered with bushes from nobody to see Wink there are little gates to the resort owners own little buddha temple, tiny peaceful, has buddha and little fireplace .... also to north of the third pool a tiny beach left to the hawaian owner of the land old lady. it has a family of turtles living there.... Wink

Did you ever see the place in north called by locals gods ear, where shamanic sacrifises were performed?

Nice friday everyone!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:38 am

They both sound inviting.

Which island is the Ko Olina beach resort on devakas? My husband has the next two weeks off for vacation and we're staying on the islands this year instead of going to the mainland. We thought it would be fun to take day trips to special spots.

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Carol wrote:They both sound inviting.

Which island is the Ko Olina beach resort on devakas? My husband has the next two weeks off for vacation and we're staying on the islands this year instead of going to the mainland. We thought it would be fun to take day trips to special spots.

Oahu island. The best waves are not in north shore, but at the end of Farrington hwy. The local sacrifices place is hidden behind last golf community on this highway. You should ask nicely guard at the community gates to let you through, because it is in forest behind the community.

But i rather suggest to visit Byodo temple valley and enjoy the huge buddhist temple (without a peace of metal built) and famous important mandalas inside and peacocks

http://www.hawaiiforvisitors.com/oahu/attractions/byodo-in-temple.htm

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am