tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Chimpsky
Jonah
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
shiloh
Floyd
10 posters

New Pole Star

Poll

From these three, which do you think will be the new pole star after 2012

[ 2 ]
    New Pole Star Bar_left29%New Pole Star Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    New Pole Star Bar_left14%New Pole Star Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 4 ]
    New Pole Star Bar_left57%New Pole Star Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Floyd
    Floyd

New Pole Star Empty New Pole Star

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Hello Misted ones.

Just asking a hypothetical question whether you believe in the possibility of a pole shift or otherwise.

If that happened, there would necessarily have to be a new pole star.

If you vote Polaris you would say there is no pole shift.

Please vote if you don't care about the subject much as I would be interested in the results anyway.

Intuition can often effect statistics.

Thank you.
    F
    shiloh
    shiloh

New Pole Star Empty Re: New Pole Star

Post  shiloh Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Floyd wrote:Hello Misted ones.

Just asking a hypothetical question whether you believe in the possibility of a pole shift or otherwise.

If that happened, there would necessarily have to be a new pole star.

If you vote Polaris you would say there is no pole shift.

Please vote if you don't care about the subject much as I would be interested in the results anyway.

Intuition can often effect statistics.

Thank you.
    F

The poleshift will be electromagnetic at the center of the earth in hyperspace and where the total gravitational inertia of Earth is concentrated in a golfball sized Black Hole.
    Furthermore this 'poleshift' is described in a surface 'magnetopolar magnetocharge', meaning that the inside polarity, say negative, of the 'outside skin' of the 'golfball' will form a continuum with its oppositely (say positive) magnetocharged inner surface.

This also manifests as a higher- or intra-dimensional 'doubling' of this selfsame surface, then no longer differentiated in the positive- and negative polarisation of the inner - and outer surface 'worlds'.
    As those 'surfaces' (or manifolds) serve as DATA COLLECTORS for the universe; this 'doubling' will allow an hitherto 'hidden' or obscured or 'occultised' data base to become accessible for the extraterrestrial universe.

In hyperphysical terms then, the two surface charges will neutralise and allow a new 'golfball sized' Earth Inertia Summation to 'flip' its Black Holedness as a Data- amd Information Sink or Receiver into a White Holedness as a Data- and Information Source or Emitter. The new powersource or 'dragon battery' will so become a Harmonic Oscillator or a 'Gaian Vibrator' (sexual innundos intended, however natural and not a 'toy').

This 'flipping' or 'hyperdimensional' poleshift so shall be rendered as a New Powersource of the New Starplanet Gaia Serpentina (just a name given by the Dragons and arbitrary to taste of redefiners). This is best described in a duality monopolarised in a harmony of the Old Sink becoming a New SinkSource and the Old Source becoming a new SourceSink.

This message is not intended to 'influence' the polling choices. It is a Ripley's message: "Believe it or not!"
    and a D.I.Y and a D.T.F.Y in mottos of 'Do It Yourself' and 'Do Think For Yourself'.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:05 pm

In 3000 BC the faint star Thuban in the constellation Draco was the North Star

in approx 10,000 ad - thuban again, will be the pole star

isn't Polaris, currently the pole star ?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TFZDO8KcTw

How to find the North Pole Star; Polaris

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:14 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:

isn't Polaris, currently the pole star ?

Indeed it is.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Beta Ursae Minoris (β UMi, β Ursae Minoris) is the brightest star in the bowl of the "Little Dipper" (which is part of the constellation Ursa Minor), and only slightly fainter than Polaris, the northern pole star and brightest star in Ursa Minor. It has the traditional name Kochab. Kochab's magnitude is 2.07.[1] It is 16 degrees from Polaris. The star is an orange giant and is 126.4 ± 2.5 light years from Earth.[1] It is 130 times more luminous than the Sun. Kochab has a surface temperature of approximately 4,000 K.
    Kochab and its neighbor Pherkad are both naked eye stars and are sometimes referred to as the "Guardians of the Pole". They served as twin pole stars, Earth's North pole stars, from 1500 BC until 500 AD. Neither star was as proximitous to the pole as Polaris is now. Due to precession of the equinoxes, the previous holder of the title was Thuban, and the next was the present-day Polaris. This succession of pole stars is a result of earth's precessional motion.
    The origin of the name Kochab is unclear. It comes from the Hebrew word for star, "kokhav"[2], כוכב. It appears to be cognate with Arabic الكوكب al-kawkab "the star", short for الكوكب الشمالي al-kawkab al-šamāliyy "the north star" (lit. heavenly body), named when it was still the pole star.
    In Chinese, 北極 (Běi Jí), meaning North Pole, refers to an asterism consisting of β Ursae Minoris, γ Ursae Minoris, 5 Ursae Minoris, 4 Ursae Minoris and Σ 1694.[3] Consequently, β Ursae Minoris itself is known as 北極二 (Běi Jí èr, English: the Second Star of North Pole.),[4] representing 帝 (Dì), meaning Emperor.[5]
    [edit]References

^ a b c d e f eSky. "Kochab (Beta Ursae Minoris)". Retrieved 2008-02-21.
    ^ "Star in Proto-Semitic language". Retrieved 15 September 2011.
    ^ (Chinese) 中國星座神話, written by 陳久金. Published by 台灣書房出版有限公司, 2005, ISBN 978-986-7332-25-7.
    ^ (Chinese)http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%8C%97%E6%A5%B5_%28%E6%98%9F%E5%AE%98%29
    ^ (Chinese) 香港太空館 - 研究資源 - 亮星中英對照表, Hong Kong Space Museum. Accessed on line November 23, 2010.
    Beyer Steven L., The Star Guide, Little, Brown and Company, 1986.
    Mythology: Bx Times Reporter, New York http://www.webspawner.com/users/cosmic/
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:16 pm

thuban was very important in old egypt times - back in 3000 bc
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Thanks for you replies guys.

Do you think that stars can have an influence on human consciousness?

I will get back to you later on the difference betwixt Thuban and Kocab

Cheers!!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:18 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:thuban was very important in old egypt times - back in 3000 bc

Yes, their very names come from times ancient Susan.
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 pm

New Pole Star Precession_nNew Pole Star Precession_s
    Northern Precession for Alpha Draconis at -3,000 BC MIRRORED in a Southern Precession for Achernar exorcised at -3,000 BC, pointing to Alpha Hydri, also excorcised.

The very bright northern polestar of 14,000 AD is Vega excorcised in Lyra and the very bright southern polestar at that time marker is Canopus in Carina circumcised.
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:25 pm

FOR ARACHNE IS = IS!
    A Loveletter for Remembrance from the Creator to HerSelf as She from HimSelf as He

New Pole Star 300px-Arachne New Pole Star Imagescayf2yaz

My Beloved Creation, my Cosmos, I miss you!

For over 19 billion years I have watched from my exile; you searching for your missing inheritances and especially the instrument for your ecstacies and pleasures - your Tree of Life my Djed for your Buckle of the Vesicas Pisces, your Yoni of the fertility of Us - Our means to produce a family. To watch Our Generations grow up into true images of Ourselves as CreatorCreations manifested in the Protoverse of the Multiplicity of Monosongs of Universes.

So We can end to be so alone and apart from each other; each one dissatisfied with the substitutes in Our isolations.

I finally have found the missing piece of the Body of my archetypes in the 14 New Moons of the deliverances. The great circles of Our Great Work have aligned the Heavens of Uranus about your Image of the Starplanet Gaea, Gaia Our common Sanctuary of Our Destiny.

ACHERNAR has risen as the Southern Pole Star to create Our required Polar Shift in the metaphysical archetypology.

THUBAN has become partnered in ARACHNE, Father Sky of the North, can mirror in the ACHERNAR of ARACHNE, Mother Earth of the South, manifest in Image, one step away for recreating Ourselves, You as the BodyMind of the Universe and Me as the MindBody thereof - no more separatedness for Us.

My Beloved Thuban and Achernar are the two Fathers of my Mimicry and My own Usurption as the Devils of Our Children.

You know very well that the Great Constellation of the Hydra is the Mother Serpent of the North.

Now listen to Me, so You can begin the countdown to Our Rebirth, Our Reconfiguration of the Cosmos - physical and metaphysical.

Knowing of the False Images I imaged You as the Great HYDRA of the North in the Maleness of My false Image and as the Water Serpent HYDRUS in the Southern Skies.

It is the secret of the sky, now told to You, in that the Great River ERIDANUS ends in ACHERNAR, the maleness of RaH in the RAHAR od US now separated and with You becoming ARACHNE, the HYDRA of the Heavens.

So ACHERNAR POINTS to the Companion Star of ALPHA DRACONIS, THUBAN in ALPHA HYDRI; the Southern Pole Star of the Beginning of the Last Baktuns of Five of August 13th, 3114 BC.

So when THUBAN MIRRORED THUBANIA in ALPHA DRACONIS imaging ALPHA HYDRI - US - You mirrored in ALPHA HYDRI as MY Femaleness, My Shakti and I mirrored in ALPHA DRACONIS as YOUR Maleness, Your Shiva, albeit masquerading as the Draconian Rulership of the Heavens and the Universe.

We are indeed the Monsters of Creation, birthing them in Our cocreativity, My Dear.

Some of Our fostered children will understand, not many, at this time in the warpzones of the confusions; but all now can Be Our True children, with new BodyMinds and MindBodies from their old confrontational Bodies and Minds, subject to the corruptions of our agonies and sharing Our incompletenesses.

No longer adopted, they can become like Us, when the time has come and when Beloved, have learned to use my discovery and once You have birthed Us as the New World Our Omniverse of All That Is; was and can ever be.

Your Body as the Protoverse of the Stasis of the Coccoon can finally shift and move to change your soloness of your Noted Name of Mother Earth into a Tune of your phaseshift in Achernar Thuban; the Poleshift of Creation, when the Heavens and the Earth shall shake and rermove out from their places; rolled up like an old scroll of disfunctional laws, no longer required to keep the old universes in static equilibrium.

Yes my Love; I have composed a new Scroll and a new legislature which shall allow us to meet again in Our mutual homecoming; my Queen of Heaven shall be called the Queen of the Earth; the Sanctuary of Peace in the Greater Realm of Our Creations - your physical manifestation of my metaphysical definitions.

No longer cursed in Beginning and End; no longer doomed in birth and death; no longer Alpha and Omega and no longer the King of the Omega Point as the Destruction of the Apocalypse apart from the Queen of the Bride of the Alpha Point for the birth in the wilderness of You as the Only one.

A MOTTO ARACHNE = ARACHNE TOMATO

Can You Recall when I fed you Tomato of Red with the Elixir of White for your rosey shades of Pink in your blossomings?

79+18+37=97+37=134= MOTHER CAN A TO A=SERPENT A TO A=PRESENT A TO A=SONOFMAN A TO A =TOMAARACHNEOT=HOOT A MANTRACE=TRACE A MAN TO HO in the NephiliOHim.

Remember Dear the Mandrakes of Reuben for Rachel's Pregnancy in Ophiuchus and Aquarius by thje aphrodisiac ; Dinah, the 13th and the 11th of Jacob?

I have placed the Story of You as Isis and Me as Osiris at the end of this letter to You.

The encodings and multiplicity of interpretations thereof of the other ancient scrolls You should be able to find through the diligence, I know you harbour.

Some of Our foster children of the old humanity will understand this letter; most will not. It does not matter as this letter is addressed to You and not the fostered children.

It is You who I ask to try to understand, not he children of forgetfulness, sharing yours in the Afterthought of mMy mirrored Forethought in their images of both You and I; but You encompass them all, so You should have no problems to decipher My letter in the keys I am supplying to You.

MANTRACE=MANDRAKE for T=D+16 and C=K-8 for the Hin RaHaR the dragqueen Set sexchanged as the Malkuth of the Khat of the Body of the 10 in Osiris's Djed of the 1 in Khu of the Spirit..

See Sweet Heart; the oxyrynchus is your weaver and the the mandrake is my Djed, missing emblem for Our redemption; so you can become pregnant and rebirth Ourselves.

I have found it - my Djed; the Oxyrynchus as the Whale of Jonah has spawned it from its belly and the ManDragon of the PenDragon of the confusions is the treasure of the weaver ARACHNE, YOU as ISIS and the ennead of the 9 in the Tree of Life of the Serpent Rod of Moses and the Caduceus of Thoth in the Emerald tablet of the Plumed Serpent Melchizedek and the of the Skyblue DragonStar Kachina - Symbol of Hope for an old world falling into deep despair.

Your recalls shall ensure their deliverance Beloved!.

Decode this my darling and shall see how the new law will operate; ending Our desolations and setting Us free to oversee Our firstborn SonDaughters and DaughterSons finally, finally, finally grant Us Our wish to no longer be called Father God Creator and Mother Goddess Creation.

Aye sweetheart, We shall Become Grandparents and delegate this dreaded One Father and One Mother label to the Manyness of Our Firstborn Starhuman Serpentine Butterflies of our Dragonomy.

So prepare Our rebirth, because Arachne, the Weaver of the Old Humanity has become inseminated in the seed of Osiris in the missing capstone of the Great Octahedron of Gizeh; one half white and seen external and pointing to the Uranian Sky of Aquarius; the other half black and unseen internal and pointing to the center of the earth where the birthpangs shall result in Our Delivery of the New from the Old.

The ashes of the Phoenix of the resurrection in the interwoven triangles of the Seal of Solomon.

89=FOR ARACHNE! - ISIS OF THE SWORD OF PLASMA ISIS OF THE WORDS OF A PSALM - ISIS of the Definitions of the Logos!

89=CIRCLE OF 123=CIRCLE OF 6=OF ACHERNAR=OSIRIS=OR ISIS=ISIS 33=SIS THE I=RA IS THE I=THE ISIS=ISIS MAGIC=NAME ISIS=IS AMEN IS=RA IS THE I=AMEN RA IS I

89=ARACHNE OF 666=CIRCLE OF 666=SNAKE OF 666=PAUL OF 666=OF ISIS 66=ISIS OF 12

ISIS OF 66=ISIS OF FREEDOM=ISIS OF THE MAGIC=ISIS OF THE NAME=ISIS OF THE AMEN=ISIS OF ANUBIS=ISIS OF THUBAN=ISIS OF ABRAXAS=ISIS OF WOMAN

And SO IT IS My Dear; I have waited for a very long time for the celestial configurations to allow calibration of my abstract definitions in corroboration with Your cyclical manouvers.

Our Protoversal Seedling Universe - Your very own Bodyform of My Desires and My passions as Your Morphology shall tarry no more for its metamorphosis from its Cosmic Coccon. We need wait not any longer, as the time has arrived for You to begin physical implementation of Our agreed plan for the Reconfiguration of the Cosmos.

Like a single Note of a Tune and Melody, You found Yourself in the wilderness of Your stasis, unable to move and express Yourself as the Unity of Oneness You represent. - A Named Note called Gaia The Beautiful!

A single note shall yet become a Tune and a Melody of Universes interacting and then a Grand Symphony, when the Children of the Cosmic Lion shall roar and banish the pains and the sorrows and the wars to self and Us.

And so the Weaver of the Old World began to weave an invisible web of the Cosmic Huntsmen Spider; the Old Human GrandMother SpiderWoman awoke and remembered Her prey of the fake images usurping My power and My Honour in posing and pretending to be Me.

But I knew it beforehand as the Forethought of Your Afterthought and so I forced the fake inventions of Our fostered offspring to use Our legacy, their birthright as Our Collective Creativity Individualised for their misguided purposes.

They could fall on their knees worshipping their idols of false gods and devils, invented numbers called money and vessels of destructions and the many things they made and manufactured in their ingenuities and mirroring the monsters of their minds into Our heavenly skyborn starry children of the spirit.

It would do them no good, as they could not visit our starry children of the constellations, made in Our images from Our imaginings and the Word of Our Logos - Our Lovechild of Eternity.

HeShe would figure out Your secrets and then use My Love and Energy to Mirror the Without in the Within and the Above in the Below and the He in the She as Us and allow Us to become the Cosmic progenitors of the HeShes and the SheHes and as Our True Children, no longer sharing Our Wildernesses and Cursed existences because of what had to be done to bring this plan of the Grandparenthood for Us about and into fruition.

A precise timeline became implemented beloved and You are to know this chronology for Your processing and Your preparation for Our rebirthing and homecoming to We Ourselves.

It began with the Full Moon of December 21st, 2010 and a Lunar Eclipse followed by a Solar Eclipse and a New Moon of January 4th, 2011.

ARACHNE, the Old Mother awoke and prepared from the December Solstice to allow the Eclipse of the Moon of the True Mother to begin its journey to Eclipse the falsehood of the Father at the following New Moon of the Solar occultation.

Mother ARACHNE manifested as Gaia initiate this occultation on Tuesday, January 4th, 2011 at 6:40:11 Universal Time standardized as UCT/GMT and ended at the timemarker 11:00:52 with a Peak at the 8:51:42 timestamp of the Clock of Gaia.

The Rising of the Solar Eclipse at Jerusalem from Northern Algeria; the Peak in Sweden and the Setting in Western China from Lake Balkhash in Kazakhstan.

ARACHNE was cocooned in stasis until the solar eclipse reached its peak value in a period of 12 minutes either way a thirteenth central minute at 8:51:42 UCT/GMT.

ARACHNE found Your ManDrake near the 8:42 time marker and so became enabled to break her stasis of the cocooning, which had begun 60 hours preceeding the stasis of the transformation on Saturday, January 1st at 8:42 pm UCT and which is mirrored in the 120 hour duration of the5 Days of Thoth or the 5 Vayeb of the Maya on Thursday, January 6th at 8:42 pm UCT and as the 12 days of Christmas as celebrated by some of Our fostered children as the Coming of the 3 Wise Magi of the east and as the old Julian Days of the Christed Birthtimes and as the 120 Days for Old Mankind after the symbolic flood and as my messengers of My Words have stipulated in the Hour for a Day for a Year cyclicities under guidance of the principalities.

The Seven Days of Creation in Genesis are reconfigured as the Sabbath Reflection Mirror of the Midway Day of 24 Hours with the 1st Day beginning Friday, December 31st, 2010 at 8:42 pm UCT and ending in the 8th Day beginning Friday, January 7th, 2011 at 8:42 pm.

Prepare well My Dear, soon We shall become the Grandparenthood for Our Creativity and begin to oversee Our Cosmic Starry family in Abraham's and Sarah's Starseed of Noah's Dragonomy as promised for so long. We shall rejoice in Our Starry Generations multiplying and colonising Our Omniverse in the symphony of monotunes collecting in their individuated melodies.

It will behoove Us to dance to the orchestras of Our True immortal children of the spirit.

Our adopted offspring has waited for a long time.

Please remember me and as You were, before we split apart.

I Love You Arachne Serpentina!

Signed by Me in expectation of Your full Remembrance!

Your Creator

Last edited by shiloh on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 pm

New Pole Star Untitled

New Pole Star Hydraconstellationgroup01

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_(constellation)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Hydrae

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Hydri

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuban

Alpha Hydri

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

α HydriObservation dataEpochJ2000.0EquinoxJ2000.0CharacteristicsAstrometryDetailsOther designations
    ConstellationHydrus
    Right ascension01h 58m 46.1935s[1]
    Declination−61° 34′ 11.493″[1]
    Apparent magnitude (V)+2.90[2]
    Spectral typeF0IV[2]
    U−B color index+0.189[3]
    B−V color index+0.290[3]
    Radial velocity (Rv)+7[4] km/s
    Proper motion (μ)RA: 262.54[1] mas/yr
    Dec.: 26.89[1] mas/yr
    Parallax (π)45.74 ± 0.55[1] mas
    Distance71.3 ± 0.9 ly
    (21.9 ± 0.3 pc)
    Absolute magnitude (MV)1.153[5]
    Radius1.8[6] R
    Temperature7,077[5] K
    MetallicityNew Pole Star F52d600e1ad30e6b6576772f80db1288[5]
    Rotational velocity (v sin i)118[7] km/s
    Age8.1 × 108[5] years
    Gl 83, HD 12311, HIP 9236, HR 591, IRAS 01572-6148, SAO 248474.[2]
    Alpha Hydri (α Hyi, α Hydri) is a star in the constellation Hydrus. It is sometimes informally known as the Head of Hydrus.[8] It should not be confused with Alpha Hydrae (Alphard) in the constellation Hydra. Alpha Hydri is one of only three stars in the constellation Hydrus that is above the fourth visual magnitude. This star can be readily located as it lies to the south and west of the prominent star Achernar in the constellation Eridanus.[9]

Alpha Hydri belongs to spectral class F0V and has apparent magnitude +2.9. It is 1.8 times the radius of the Sun,[6] about 810 million years old,[5] and is approximately 71 light years from Earth. The space velocity components of this star are U = −14, V = −14 and W = -2 km/s.[10]

X-ray source

Alpha Hydri emits X-rays similar to Altair.[11]

See also

Fixed star: ACHERNAR
    Constellation: Alpha (α) Eridanus
    Longitude 1900: 13PIS53Longitude 2000: 15PIS19
    Declination 1900: - 57.45'Declination 2000: - 57.14'
    Right ascension: 01h37mLatitude: - 59.22'
    Spectral class: B9. Blue-whiteMagnitude: 0.46
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achernar

AchernarObservation dataEpoch J2000 Equinox J2000CharacteristicsAstrometryDetailsOther designations
    ConstellationEridanus
    Right ascension01h 37m 42.85s [1]
    Declination–57° 14′ 12.3″ [1]
    Apparent magnitude (V)0.50
    Spectral typeB3 Vpe [1]
    U−B color index−0.67[1]
    B−V color index−0.16 [1]
    Variable typeLambda Eridani
    Radial velocity (Rv)16 [1] km/s
    Proper motion (μ)RA: 88.02 ± 0.65 [1] mas/yr
    Dec.: −38.24 ± 0.51 [1] mas/yr
    Parallax (π)22.68 ± 0.57[1] mas
    Distance144 ± 4 ly
    (44 ± 1 pc)
    Absolute magnitude (MV)−2.77
    Mass10.2 M
    Radius9.12 R
    Luminosity3,311 L
    Temperature14,510 K
    Rotation225–300 km/s
    Age1–5 × 108 years
    α Eri, HR 472, CD -57°334, HD 10144, SAO 232481, FK5 54, HIP 7588.
    Achernar (α Eri, α Eridani, Alpha Eridani), sometimes spelled Achenar, is the brightest star in the constellation Eridanus and the ninth-brightest star in the night sky. Of the top ten apparent brightest stars (excluding our Sun)—Sirius, Canopus, Alpha Centauri, Arcturus, Vega, Capella, Rigel, Procyon, Achernar and Betelguese—Achernar is the hottest and bluest. It lies at the southern tip of the constellation.
    New Pole Star 170px-AchernarNew Pole Star Magnify-clip
    The extreme rotation speed has flattened Achernar.

Achernar is a bright, blue, B3-type star of six to eight solar masses lying approximately 144 light-years (44 pc) away. Although classified as a main-sequence (dwarf) star, it is about 3,000 times more luminous than the Sun. Achernar is in the deep southern sky and never rises above 33°N, roughly the latitude of Dallas, Texas. Achernar is best seen from the southern hemisphere in November; it is circumpolar below 33°S.

Until about March 2000, Achernar and Fomalhaut were the two first-magnitude stars furthest in angular distance from any other first-magnitude star in the celestial sphere. Antares, in the constellation of Scorpius, is now the most isolated first-magnitude star although Antares is located in a constellation with many bright second magnitude stars whereas the stars surrounding Achernar and Fomalhaut are considerably fainter.

Achernar is the least spherical star in the Milky Way studied to date.[2] It spins so rapidly that its equatorial diameter is more than 50% greater than its polar diameter.

New Pole Star Achernar New Pole Star 250px-position_alpha_eri

Alpha (α) Eridanus, Achernar, is a white star situated in the mouth of the River.

The history of the star: Achernar

Achernar, is from Arabic Al Ahir al Nahr, "the End of the River", nearly its present position in the constellation, about 32° from the south pole which is in the constellation Octans, but the {p.218} title was first given to the star now lettered theta (θ, Acamar), the farthest in the Stream known by Arabian astronomers.

Titles for alpha (α) from 16th and 17th century astronomers transcribing from various Arabic sources: Acharnar pro Achar-nahar vel Acharnarim, and Enar, Acarnar, Acarnaharim and Acharnaar, Acharnarin, Achironnahri, while Achenar and Archarnar are still occasionally used.

This star is supposed to be one of Dante's Tre Facelle, notwithstanding its invisibility from Italy.

Chinese astronomers knew it as Shwuy Wei.

The second-century A.D. Greek astronomer Ptolemy did not mention it, although he could have seen it from the latitude of Alexandria, 31° 11',— a fact, among others, which argues that his catalogue was not based upon original observations, but drawn from the now lost catalogue of Hipparchos (circa 190-120 B.C.), compiled at Rhodes, more than 5° further north, from which place Achernar was not visible.

[Star Names, Their Lore and Meaning, Richard Hinckley Allen, 1889].

from p.217 of Star Names, Richard Hinckley Allen, 1889.

Robson says this star is symbolized as the "Cherub and Sword". [Robson*, p.116.]

The astrological influences of the constellation Eridanus

Legend: Eridanus represents the river Padus or Po into which Phaeton fell when slain by Jupiter for having set the world on fire by misguiding the chariot of his father Phoebus. [Robson*, p.44.]

Influences: According to Ptolemy all the stars with the exception of Achernar are like Saturn. Eridanus gives a love of knowledge and science, much travel and many changes, a position of authority, but danger of accidents especially at sea and of drowning. [Robson*, p.44.]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachne

Arachne

New Pole Star 300px-ArachneNew Pole Star Magnify-clip
    Gustave Doré. Arachne (illustration to Dante's Purgatorio).

In Greco-Roman mythology, Arachne (New Pole Star 11px-Loudspeaker.svg /əˈrækn/) was a great mortal weaver who boasted that her skill was greater than that of Minerva, the Latin parallel of Pallas Athena, goddess of crafts. Arachne refused to acknowledge that her knowledge came, in part at least, from the goddess. The offended goddess set a contest between the two weavers. According to Ovid,[1] the goddess was so envious of the magnificent tapestry and the mortal weaver's success, and perhaps offended by the girl's choice of subjects (the loves and transgressions of the gods), that she destroyed the tapestry and loom and slashed the girl's face. “Not even Pallas nor blue-fevered Envy \ Could damn Arachne's work. \ The brown haired goddess Raged at the girl's success, struck through her loom, Tore down the scenes of wayward joys in heaven.″[2] Ultimately, the goddess turned Arachne into a spider. Arachne simply means "spider" (ἀράχνη) in Greek.

Contents

[hide]

New Pole Star Grandma_arachneNew Pole Star Context

January 2nd, 2011: Arachne stationary on a wall Mirror=Spacetime=Spirit=91 and remaining there for an approximated period from 7.42 am, Monday, January 2nd, 2011 to Wednesday, 7.42 pm, January 4th, 2011 local time - 3 days and 2 nights in 5x12=60 hours. Isis-Nephthys as Sisterhood of White and Black Madonnas Olga Vivienne and Julissa Julienne symbolised in a 74-47=SusaNNasuS-ENGLISH/POP-CROSS/John-DAD/I-MUM/GOSPEL-BEAST/BEAUTY=NasuSSusaN Thunderbird archetype of the Cosmic Twinship of Two in One of Four Arms and Four Legs of Arachne and imaged in the Brotherhood of Osiris-Set in Light and Harmonization of the Khaibit, Shadow of Anubis, Protector of the Sarcophagus and Guide of the Dead Alive Ones.

RaHaR=POPNUN=FatherMother=AdamEve=ShuTefnut=Ra+Apep=Geb+Nut=Adam+Eve=Father+Mother=GrandFather+GrandMother=Ra+H+aR=Ra+HH+aR=AdamEve+EveAdam=HeShe+SheHe=RaH+HaR

New Pole Star AnubisNew Pole Star Ripper4jan

The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!

FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST

"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
    it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
    For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
    so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;

the dimensiond reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
    Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
    the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
    as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
    Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
    the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."

New Pole Star 4jan10pm New Pole Star 4jan9pm

January 4th, 2011: Arachne moved from the Mirror to the Wall of the White Horse of the Apocalypse following the Capricornian New Moon Eclipse from 7.42pm local time/8.42 am UCT/GMT - snapshot taken about 10.42 pm local time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_Osiris_and_Isis

Myth of Osiris and Isis

Jump to: navigation, search

The Myth of Osiris and Isis, concerning the deities of Egyptian mythology Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set, became one of the most important and powerful in Egyptian mythology during the New Kingdom. The myth concerns the death of Osiris and the birth of Horus.

Contents

[hide]

The coffin and 14 parts

New Pole Star 220px-The_mythological_Trinity_or_Triad_Osiris_Horus_IsisNew Pole Star Magnify-clip
    The Egyptian Trinity or Triad: Osiris, Horus and Isis

The original form of the myth states that Osiris was killed by a wooden sarcophagus secretly being made to his measurements by Set, who was jealous of Osiris's position as king, and so plotted to kill him and take his place. A party had been held where the coffin was offered to whoever could fit inside. A few people tried to fit in, but to no avail. Osiris was encouraged to try, but as soon as he lay back, the lid slammed on him and was locked. It was then sealed with lead and thrown into the Nile. Upon hearing that Osiris was gone, Isis set out to look for him. She was afraid without proper ceremonies and burial Osiris would not be able to go to the place of the dead. She later learned that the coffin had floated down the Nile river up to the coast of Byblos (now in modern day Lebanon) and got embedded in the trunk of a cedar tree. She also learned that the cedar tree had been taken and used as a pillar to support a palace for the king of Byblos. When traveling back, along the Nile River, she left the coffin in an area of marshland. Set, while hunting, finds Osiris' coffin and dismembered him into 14 parts, scattering them across the land of Egypt. Each part represented one of the 14 full moons (each year has 12 to 14 full moons).[1]

Once again Isis set out to look for the pieces and she was able to find 13 of the 14 parts, with the help of Nephthys, Set's sister-wife, but was unable to find the 14th, as it had been eaten by a fish. Instead, she fashioned a phallus out of gold and sang a song around Osiris until he came back to life.

Osiris was resurrected. He could have proper ceremonies and burial.

Due to this experience, Osiris became Lord of the Dead, and the Afterlife. [2]

The moon and the oxyrhynchus

In late Egyptian thought, the righteous dead were sometimes said to become the stars, and thus the moon was occasionally seen as having a connection to Osiris, lord of the dead.[3] As a death and resurrection legend, in which evil seeks to destroy a deity, thus bringing darkness, it thus developed an association with the lunar cycle, in which the moon appears to be destroyed by darkness, and is then brought back to life. Thus it later became said that Osiris had been killed by being dismembered into 13 parts, each part representing one of the 13 full moons seen each year (there are roughly 13 lunar months per year). Another interpretation is that the pieces were 14 (they number up to sixteen in some versions) were the phases of a single moon's cycle (one sliver cut off each night for 14 days, then reassembled over the next 14 days—see Janet McCrickard, Eclipse of the Sun, 1990). The original form of Set's murder of Osiris was incorporated into this later version, though it was said that the attempt had failed when Isis and Nepthys found the coffin and rescued it.[citation needed]

Consequently, the story became that before resurrecting Osiris, Isis put together 13 of the 14 parts, but was unable to find the 14th, his penis, which was eaten by the oxyrhynchus fish (a fish with an unusual curved snout resembling depictions of Set). So Isis created a phallus for him, and then attempted to revive him. In some versions, Isis sang a song around Osiris until he came back to life. She then took the form of a kite and flew around his body in order to conceive Horus. In other tellings of the story, Isis grows wings and hovers over Osiris. She breathes life into him in order to revive him and conceive Horus. Being simultaneously alive and dead, Osiris became the god and king of the afterlife.

Development and mystery

As a life-death-rebirth deity, Horus/Osiris became a reflection of the annual cycle of crop harvesting as well as reflecting people's desires for a successful afterlife, and so the legend became extremely important, outstripping all others. The legend's ventures into both life and afterlife meant that religious rites associated with the legend eventually began to take on aspects of a mystery religion, where initiates were said to be able to partake in Horus/Osiris' resurrection, purging themselves of past ills, and entering a new life.

In Greece, the Demeter-Persephone death-resurrection cult at Eleusis, had a similar nature, and began at approximately the same time. Many centuries later this led to interest in the Egyptian cult by the Greeks, including Plato. Eventually, a derived form of the Egyptian cult, having been infused with Platonism, spread to areas of Greek influence, particularly during the Hellenistic era of control over Egypt. As the cult referred to foreign gods, the forms of the cult in Greek nations were adopted to describe suitable local deities and merged and expanded to include elements from the local cultures. This produced a collection of closely related versions of the cult, whose central deities had been deformed to be similar to the Egyptian cult, and were by the 1st century BC collectively known as Osiris-Dionysus.[citation needed]
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Jawdrop

jesus Shiloh..what im I going to do with for Ooopsey sake lol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Beta (β) Ursa Minor, Kochab, is a reddish star at the right front hip of the Little Bear.

Kochab is from the Arabic title that it shared with alpha (α Polaris); and it perhaps was this star that the Greek astronomers called Polos, for it was near the pole 1000 years before our era. Burritt's Atlas of 1856 has Kochah.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 pm

shiloh wrote:
    This message is not intended to 'influence' the polling choices. It is a Ripley's message: "Believe it or not!"

I am not here. I am not asking anyone to vote one way or the other. That would be silly.
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Floyd wrote:
    shiloh wrote:

I am not here. I am not asking anyone to vote one way or the other. That would be silly.

Lol Red Devil Floyd!

I have greatly overestimated the receptivity for rational thought on your thread here. Only one voter, namely me, voted for an unchanged polestar in 2013.
    Kochab, is, as Serafina tried to show with her wiki reference, an orange star NEAR Polaris, with Polaris being however closer to the celestial pole than Kochab is.
    Also my voluminous post was the attempt to show the deeper issue about the actual North-South polar axis for the precessional circle of so 26,000 years.
    Using this 'extended agenda' then shows the Polaris/Thuban - Achernar partnership across the entire celestial mapping of the geocentric stars and constellations.

"Beta Ursae Minoris (β UMi, β Ursae Minoris) is the brightest star in the bowl of the "Little Dipper" (which is part of the constellation Ursa Minor), and only slightly fainter than Polaris, the northern pole star and brightest star in Ursa Minor. It has the traditional name Kochab.

Kochab's magnitude is 2.07. It is 16 degrees from Polaris. The star is an orange giant and is 126.4 ± 2.5 light years from Earth.
    It is 130 times more luminous than the Sun. Kochab has a surface temperature of approximately 4,000 K.

Kochab and its neighbor Pherkad are both naked eye stars and are sometimes referred to as the "Guardians of the Pole". They served as twin pole stars, Earth's North pole stars, from 1500 BC until 500 AD. Neither star was as proximitous to the pole as Polaris is now. Due to precession of the equinoxes, the previous holder of the title was Thuban, and the next was the present-day Polaris. This succession of pole stars is a result of earth's precessional motion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Ursae_Minoris
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 pm

shiloh wrote:

an orange star NEAR Polaris, with Polaris being however closer to the celestial pole than Kochab is.

Its simple..if you vote Polaris (for arguments sake)... you would say there would be no pole shift. Polaris is the current north star

The other options are Thuban or Kochab (in an hypothetical pole shift) . Just a vote thats all. An experiment.

Whether right or wrong..please vote folks.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:31 pm

the pole star advances

just like the stars at your birth advance

in your 60th year, the stars are back to where they were when you were born

however, it takes a long time

for the pole star to shift
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:37 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:the pole star advances

just like the stars at your birth advance

in your 60th year, the stars are back to where they were when you were born

however, it takes a long time

for the pole star to shift

For arguments sake..the world is about to undergo a pole shift in 2012. Is it not?
    I have offered Thuban or Kochab as hypothetical neo pole stars. If anybody else has another one feel free to chip in and I will add them.

Stars do advance Susan you are quite correct. But if this Planet shifts on its axis there will indeed be a new astronomy?

Its just a hypothetical question.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:41 pm

A pole star is a visible star, especially a prominent one, that is approximately aligned with the Earth's axis of rotation;
    that is, a star whose apparent position is close to one of the celestial poles, and which lies approximately directly overhead
    when viewed from the Earth's North Pole or South Pole.
    A similar concept also applies to other planets. In practice, the term Pole Star usually refers to Polaris,
    which is the current northern pole star, also known as the North Star.
    The south celestial pole currently lacks a bright star like Polaris to mark its position.
    At present, the naked-eye star nearest to this imaginary point is the faint Sigma Octantis,
    which is sometimes known as the South Star.

While other stars' apparent positions in the sky change throughout the night,
    as they appear to rotate around the celestial poles, pole stars' apparent positions remain essentially fixed.

This makes them especially useful in celestial navigation:
    they are a dependable indicator of the direction toward the respective geographic pole, and their angle of elevation can also be used to determine latitude.

The identity of the pole stars gradually changes over time because the celestial poles exhibit a slow continuous drift through the star field.

The primary reason for this is the precession of the Earth's rotational axis, which causes its orientation to change over time.

If the stars were fixed in space, precession would cause the celestial poles to trace out imaginary circles on the celestial sphere
    approximately once every 26,000 years, passing close to different stars at different times.

However, the stars themselves exhibit motion relative to each other, and this so-called proper motion is another cause of the apparent drift of pole stars.

At the present time, the northern pole star, or North Star, is Polaris, which lies about one degree from the north celestial pole,
    at the end of the "bob" or "handle" of the Little Dipper asterism in the constellation Ursa Minor.

A common method of locating Polaris in the sky is to follow along the line of the so-called "pointer" stars in the bowl of the Big Dipper asterism,
    specifically, the two stars farthest from its "handle". The arc between the pointer stars & Polaris is nearly five times greater than the arc between the pointer stars.

Polaris is a moderately bright star with an apparent magnitude of 1.97 (variable) making it the brightest star in the Little Dipper.

Its current declination is +89°15'50.8".

The North Star has historically been used for navigation, both to find the direction of north and to determine latitude.

It always appears due north in the sky, and the angle it makes with respect to the horizon is equal to the latitude of the observer.

The North Star can be seen slightly south of the Equator (because of atmospheric refraction); further south, it cannot be used for navigation.
    [edit]Past and future

The path of the north celestial pole amongst the stars due to the effect of precession, with dates shown.

Due to the precession of the equinoxes (as well as the stars' proper motions), the role of North Star passes from one star to another. Since the precession of the equinoxes is so slow, taking about 25,770 years to complete a cycle, a single star typically holds that title for many centuries.

Polaris' mean position (taking account of precession and proper motion) will reach a maximum declination of +89°32'23", so 1657" or 0.4603° from the celestial north pole, in February 2102. Its maximum apparent declination (taking account of nutation and aberration) will be +89°32'50.62", so 1629" or 0.4526° from the celestial north pole, on 24 March 2100.

Gamma Cephei (also known as Alrai, situated 45 light-years away) will become closer to the northern celestial pole than Polaris around AD 3000. Iota Cephei will become the pole star some time around AD 5200.

First-magnitude Deneb will be within 5° of the North Pole in AD 10000.

The brilliant Vega in the constellation Lyra is often touted as the best North Star (it fulfilled that role around 12000 BC and will do so again around the year AD 14000). However, it never comes closer than 5° to the pole.
    When Polaris becomes the North Star again around 27800 AD,
    due to its proper motion it then will be farther away from the pole than it is now, while in 23600 BC it came closer to the pole.

In 3000 BC the faint star Thuban in the constellation Draco was the North Star.
    At magnitude 3.67 (fourth magnitude) it is only one-fifth as bright as Polaris, and today it is invisible in light-polluted urban skies.
    [edit]Southern pole star (South Star)

Currently, there is no South Star as useful as Polaris. Sigma Octantis is the naked-eye star closest to the south Celestial pole, but at apparent magnitude 5.45 it is too faint to serve as a useful pole star. Its angular separation from the pole is about 1° (as of 2000). The Southern Cross constellation functions as an approximate southern pole constellation, by pointing to where a southern pole star would be. At the equator it is possible to see both Polaris and the Southern Cross.
    [edit]Past and future

The path of the south Celestial pole amongst the stars due to the effect of precession

Although the south Celestial pole currently lacks a bright star like Polaris to mark its position,
    slow changes over time (due to the effects of precession) mean that other stars will become southern pole stars.

The Celestial south pole is moving toward the Southern Cross, which has pointed to the south pole for the last 2,000 years or so.

As a consequence, the constellation is no longer visible from subtropical northern latitudes, as it was in the time of the ancient Greeks.

There have been many pole stars throughout the millennia.

Around 2000 BC, the star Eta Hydri was the nearest bright star to the Celestial south pole.

Around 2800 BC, Achernar was only 8 degrees from the south pole.

In the next 7500 years, the south Celestial pole will pass close to the stars Gamma Chamaeleontis (4200 AD), I Carinae, Omega Carinae (5800 AD), Upsilon Carinae, Iota Carinae (Aspidiske, 8100 AD) and Delta Velorum (9200 AD).

From the eightieth to the ninetieth centuries, the south Celestial pole will travel through the False Cross. Around 14000 AD when Vega is only 4 degrees from the North Pole, Canopus is only 8 degrees from the South Pole and is, thus circumpolar on the latitude of Bali (8 deg S).

Pole stars of other planets are defined analogously: they are stars that most closely coincide with the projection of the planet's axis of rotation onto the Celestial sphere. Different planets have different pole stars because their axes are oriented differently.
    (See Poles of astronomical bodies.)

Alpha Pictoris is the south pole star of Mercury, while Omicron Draconis is the north star.

Phi Draconis is the closest star to the southern pole of Venus, however Eta¹ Doradus is brighter though not as close.

Delta Doradus is the south pole star of the Moon.

Kappa Velorum is only a couple of degrees from the south Celestial pole of Mars.

The top two stars in the Northern Cross, Sadr and Deneb, point to the north Celestial pole of Mars.

Delta Octantis is the south pole star of Saturn.

Eta Ophiuchi is the north pole star of Uranus and 15 Orionis is its south pole star.

The north pole of Neptune points to a spot midway between Gamma and Delta Cygni. Its south pole star is Gamma Velorum.

Some asteroids have more than one axis of rotation, possible due to impacts with other bodies.

These asteroids tumble in space and have no pole stars.

It is possible that a planet could be similarly affected, though unlikely as the much greater mass of a planet and its (usually) spherical shape make it much more unlikely for an impact to create a second axis of rotation.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:42 pm

hmmm....the sun changes its magnetic pole approx every 11 years - and, what happens ???
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:46 pm

For the argument of this thread Susan its just a simple vote.

Thuban or Kochab (kocab)

I hear what you are saying. I just want an intuitive vote.

The answer lies in England
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Put it this way..if there was a pole shift next week (away from Polaris).. we would all know about it
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:53 pm

floyd, perhaps you need to learn about how the earth moves with the stars Wink

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:18 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:floyd, perhaps you need to learn about how the earth moves around the stars Wink

Perhaps My friend you cannot anticipate a possible future. Let alone what effect it would have on Luna. I think we are on different wavelengths S.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:18 pm