tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Loggers Burn Alive Awa Amazonian Child Of Eight Years

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Loggers Burn Alive Awa Amazonian Child Of Eight Years Empty Loggers Burn Alive Awa Amazonian Child Of Eight Years

Post  Jenetta Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:05 am

mudra
    mudra

Loggers Burn Alive Awa Amazonian Child Of Eight Years Empty Re: Loggers Burn Alive Awa Amazonian Child Of Eight Years

Post  mudra Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:16 am

They are sacrificing the last bits of wisdom this Earth still holds through our native brothers.
    How deeply blind must one be to be able to do such atrocities.

Crying or Very sad

Love from me
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Loggers Burn Alive Awa Amazonian Child Of Eight Years Empty Re: Loggers Burn Alive Awa Amazonian Child Of Eight Years

Post  HigherLove Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:50 am

Rat bastards.

May the defenders / guardians of that sacred land be surrounded with protection.

For having committed about as serious a crime as can be committed against Human Free Will, with additional charges for destroying purity, you have been judged and found guilty by all Earth Guardians. I direct energies your direction for correction of your gross errors, and invoke protection for myself.

Combined with the energies of my own Three Earth Sisters, and as one who holds a key, I unleash the Furies -- Gaia: avenge our daughter!

The Roman goddess of vengeance. They are equivalent to the Greek Erinyes. The Furies, who are usually characterized as three sisters (Alecto, Tisiphone, and Magaera) are the children of Gaia and Uranus. They resulted from a drop of Uranus' blood falling onto the earth. They were placed in the Underworld by Virgil and it is there that they reside, tormenting evildoers and sinners. However, Greek poets saw them as pursuing sinners on Earth. The Furies are cruel, but are also renowned for being very fair.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/f/furies.html

Last edited by HigherLove on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:06 am

Interesting.. We were just talking about something similar on the 10th and this happens.

[1/10/2012 5:08:11 PM] Anonymous: we had a few rabid racoons down by the river givin everyone a stir
    [1/10/2012 5:08:37 PM] Debra: Oh dear..Rabied?
    [1/10/2012 5:08:40 PM] Debra: Whoa
    [1/10/2012 5:08:42 PM] Anonymous: those bastards from fish and game took down a whole family just cause one of the snaped at a dog...
    [1/10/2012 5:08:54 PM] Debra: For xxxx sake
    [1/10/2012 5:09:00 PM] Debra: That's cruel.
    [1/10/2012 5:09:02 PM] Anonymous: tradgic
    [1/10/2012 5:09:26 PM] Anonymous: shot them right out of an old oak...
    [1/10/2012 5:09:38 PM] Debra: I went golfing and was shown a picture of a huge snake that had been beaten to death by a players golf club... I cried that day..It's so cruel.
    [1/10/2012 5:09:52 PM] Debra: It's not fair.
    [1/10/2012 5:10:11 PM] Debra: We are in their territory too.. Mother Earth and all her inhabitants need to be "respected".
    [1/10/2012 5:10:24 PM] Debra: Now you got me all emotional
    [1/10/2012 5:10:35 PM] Debra: Feeling melancholy
    [1/10/2012 5:12:06 PM] Anonymous: yes well that was not intended..... its sad that as we draw closer to one another....those who do not understand the process revert back to fear/dehumanization...
    [1/10/2012 5:12:22 PM] Anonymous: to be expected..
    [1/10/2012 5:12:51 PM] Debra: Most people don't really care at all as long as it is not happening to "them". What they don't realize is that it is happening to them as it happens to us.
    [1/10/2012 5:13:21 PM] Debra: There's no escaping "compassion".
    [1/10/2012 5:13:39 PM | Edited 5:13:53 PM] Debra: It's an inherent emotion within all of us
    [1/10/2012 5:14:37 PM] Anonymous: in my experience...compassion can be turned on and off like a switch for most people...depending on mood.. daily circumstance etc...
    [1/10/2012 5:15:09 PM] Anonymous: not an ideal quality when having compassion is part of your job...or should be neway
    [1/10/2012 5:15:42 PM] Debra: I could not live without "compassion".. at least I know I'm Human.
    [1/10/2012 5:16:05 PM] Anonymous: easier to say than to do....
    [1/10/2012 5:16:15 PM] Anonymous: but i feel what you claim is true
    [1/10/2012 5:18:16 PM] Debra: Talk is very cheap yes.. only the Heart knows what one feels and words do not express clearly as well as the "feelings" themselves.
    [1/10/2012 5:18:34 PM] Anonymous: well put
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:16 am

HigherLove wrote:Rat bastards.

May the defenders / guardians of that sacred land be surrounded with protection.

For having committed about as serious a crime as can be committed against Human Free Will, with additional charges for destroying purity, you have been judged and found guilty by all Earth Guardians. I direct energies your direction for correction of your gross errors, and invoke protection for myself.

Combined with the energies of my own Three Earth Sisters, and as one who holds a key, I unleash the Furies -- Gaia: avenge our daughter!

The Roman goddess of vengeance. They are equivalent to the Greek Erinyes. The Furies, who are usually characterized as three sisters (Alecto, Tisiphone, and Magaera) are the children of Gaia and Uranus. They resulted from a drop of Uranus' blood falling onto the earth. They were placed in the Underworld by Virgil and it is there that they reside, tormenting evildoers and sinners. However, Greek poets saw them as pursuing sinners on Earth. The Furies are cruel, but are also renowned for being very fair.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/f/furies.html

Loggers Burn Alive Awa Amazonian Child Of Eight Years

Loggers Burn Alive Awa Amazonian Child Of Eight Years 332-3713

We are entering an age where such Acts, while assisting us in waking up or numbing us (depending on the program), are no longer acceptable. We absolutely need compassion, but the properties of compassion are changing. For some, it will show up as Karma, faster than the speed of light. Good or Bad.

In their case, they may receive the same level of compassion they demonstrated (Gaia is only beginning to thrash and she is not ready to forgive, IMHO). I am not cruel. All I have ever wanted is that people get everything they deserve. Wink

Not sure how the Furies will be "fair" to them with their cruel Acts and all...

...for James

Loggers Burn Alive Awa Amazonian Child Of Eight Years 04_07_10

Introduction: The 7 of Swords can point to someone who is behaving with less than ethical intentions. It sometimes also means prying into someone's life where you don't belong. If you sense that someone is spying on you, you may be right. If you are tempted to dig through someone else's life (unless it is that of your minor child who has given you cause for concern), resist the impulse. Everyone deserves privacy.

General: If you are involved in any sort of competition this month (formal or informal) you will want to keep a close eye out for any cheating. This can range from anything from someone cheating at a pick-up poker game to someone trying to frame you at work for something serious. The bottom line is basically to cover your tail, make sure you are doing things the right way, and then you'll have nothing to worry about, even if someone is out to get you.

Work: In the context of work, the appearance of the 7 of Swords can mean that your employer is looking at your work and conduct very closely. Keep your shoulder to the grindstone, and make sure your work is above reproach. Try not to get involved in work politics. If you're looking for work, don't hesitate to speak to people you know or have worked with in the past.

Love: If you're already in a committed relationship when this card appears, the clear message is that trust is crucial. If you're feeling suspicious for some reason about your partner, make a point to talk about this even if it's difficult. Being passive-aggressive is only going to make things worse. If you're looking for love, you may meet someone interesting now, but try to avoid appearing as though you just aren't interested in a relationship; prospective suitors will move on to someone who is more engaged. Strive for balance.

Finances: When the 7 appears, this is definitely not the time to gamble or to loan money, as you are likely to lose to a major degree. You may have to make some tough choices with regards to money – don't sacrifice your integrity just for a buck, ultimately your self esteem and your spiritual well being will suffer. Money can't buy those things.

Health: Don't take the first pronouncement you hear about your health as the gospel. Get a second or even third opinion before you sign up for anything that is irrevocable health-wise (invasive procedures or surgery.) Be open to spiritual healing, but if you are struggling with a serious illness, know that a cure is not always equated with "healing." There are many ways to heal. What exactly needs healing in you and in your life?

Spirituality: Be very cautious about religious or spiritual gurus or leaders that require your money in exchange for so-called enlightenment. The truth is that you don't necessarily need a leader to learn and grow spiritually. Explore on your own. Be careful with new-found spiritual friends.

http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_cards/swords_7.html

Case and point: I wished to choose a card that spoke to current affairs, and I pulled one that basically summarized the last month of my own life.

Last edited by HigherLove on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:09 am

Reversed:

The 7 Swords (Reversed in the Waite Rider deck) is the path of tshuvah, the path of return to the source of your Soul, the path toward becoming a tzadik. It is actually the key step toward becoming wholly at peace within yourself and in total harmony with your environment.

In a novel, 7-Swords Reversed is where the character "arcs" or changes substantially via an epiphany, a Dark Night Of The Soul, and does their act of contrition or act of faith. And it is followed by a release of the tension that was causing the conflict or its avoidance.

http://aliendjinnromances.blogspot.com/2007/09/7-of-swords-conflict-avoidance.html

From James.....

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:18 am

Thanks. I did not get that far yet. lol

Searches take a bit longer when it takes one arm to help move the other. :op

I was going to add in Brook's 180 degree turnaround...

Brook

...this is Astral...

So now, take a reversed card in consideration of the 180 turnaround factor and...

My brain just froze. This is just too abstract for me.

geek

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:59 am

A note for myself and/or anybody who has done this: there is a price to pay.

I am on their good side, but they are full of mischief.

Putting the proverbial Genies back in their bottles is tricky, tricky, tricky...

Any/all who participated in this Act are now the walking dead.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Greed = inhumanity
    Loggers Burn Alive Awa Amazonian Child Of Eight Years Brazil_2105671b
    Luis Carlos Guajajaras, a local leader from a separate tribe, told a Brazilian news website that they tied to her a tree and set her alight as a warning to other natives who live in a protected reserve in the north-eastern state of Maranhão. Huge iron ore deposits and valuable timber have encouraged mining and logging companies to enter the forests of Maranhão despite laws designed to protect the few remaining uncontacted tribes, often leading to violent clashes.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:34 am