tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

TWO YEARS of SiLENCE ~ 17 ~ Q drops ~ BREAKING: New Q drop has been dropped, after almost 2 years of silence. Q is back!

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

TWO YEARS of SiLENCE ~ 17 ~ Q drops ~ BREAKING: New Q drop has been dropped, after almost 2 years of silence. Q is back! Empty TWO YEARS of SiLENCE ~ 17 ~ Q drops ~ BREAKING: New Q drop has been dropped, after almost 2 years of silence. Q is back!

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:06 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

TWO YEARS of SiLENCE ~ 17 ~ Q drops ~ BREAKING: New Q drop has been dropped, after almost 2 years of silence. Q is back! Empty Re: TWO YEARS of SiLENCE ~ 17 ~ Q drops ~ BREAKING: New Q drop has been dropped, after almost 2 years of silence. Q is back!

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:10 pm

Q RETURNED TODAY

Biden brags he was arrested for trespass in Capital, thats TERRORISM AND TREASON say demonkkkrats
    https://rumble.com/v12fu6i-joe-biden-2024-campaign-ad-4.html

https://piratenews2020.blogspot.com/2022/04/joe-biden-arrested-for-trespass-in-us.html

Trump demands all their executions thats why he built a giant gallows in the back yard of his White House. General Mike Flynn said yes he is Q, he commanded Q Group military police hunting CIA traitors like Edward Snowden for National Security Agency. Q went silent as General Flynn was convicted of felonies by democrat traitors in US Congress for testifying truth, with life sentence on death row, potentially twice.
    https://rumble.com/v11xl7g-who-is-q.html

Military police officer Sgt Ashli Babbitts murder at Capital on Jan6 just one of 4 murders
    https://piratenews2020.blogspot.com/2021/03/this-post-is-banned-on-gabcom.htmlNaked pedo Joe Biden grabs chained naked black slave girl by the pussy as he beats her with a bullwhip. Too bad all cops are pussies too.
    https://rumble.com/v12fu6i-joe-biden-2024-campaign-ad-4.html

https://piratenews2020.blogspot.com/2022/04/joe-biden-arrested-for-trespass-in-us.html

Trump demands all their executions thats why he built a giant gallows in the back yard of his White House. General Mike Flynn said yes he is Q, he commanded Q Group military police hunting CIA traitors like Edward Snowden for National Security Agency. Q went silent as General Flynn was convicted of felonies by democrat traitors in US Congress for testifying truth, with life sentence on death row, potentially twice.
    https://rumble.com/v11xl7g-who-is-q.html

Military police officer Sgt Ashli Babbitts murder at Capital on Jan6 just one of 4 murders
    https://piratenews2020.blogspot.com/2021/03/this-post
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

TWO YEARS of SiLENCE ~ 17 ~ Q drops ~ BREAKING: New Q drop has been dropped, after almost 2 years of silence. Q is back! Empty Re: TWO YEARS of SiLENCE ~ 17 ~ Q drops ~ BREAKING: New Q drop has been dropped, after almost 2 years of silence. Q is back!

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:10 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:12 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:14 pm

i will attempt to find another source
    for the video posted, in the preceeding post
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:15 pm

COMMENTS floating around:

Mind Of Madness
    @MindOfMadness
    Interesting they waited until midterms

Amodernshaman
    @Amodernshaman
    Yay! The (small) White Hats are in control !!!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:24 pm

Kevin C. McCarthy
    @kevinmccarthy

2h

Apparently the Q character is back with a new post on 8kun.

Not really sure people want to deal with that, but I already see a bunch of people flocking to it.

Whatever — just proceed with caution, people, and lay off the hopium high it might give you.

And yes, I know a lot of you here on Gab know better than to get sucked in/back in,
    but I'm saying this for those still hanging on or those who've been given new hope.

First 6 responses:

Conspyre•TV
    @conspyre
    ·
    ·
    1h
    @kevinmccarthy So what will you say when it turns out to have been more than a nothing burger?

I watched in real time as it occurred, and there were compelling signals that could not be explained by LARP theory.

One example was a Q post which contained a portion of the Lord’s Prayer.
    Several weeks later the Pope announced the modification to the prayer, with the mod occurring at the sentence
    after the Q post ended on.
    The implication obvious - that whomever is posting has access to Vatican comms
    - which is a capability we would typically associate with the NSA.

There were numerous other such signals throughout.

Kevin C. McCarthy
    @kevinmccarthy
    Original Gabber
    I was there too, so get off your high horse.
    Until and unless it results in significant action,
    I'm proceeding with massive caution.
    I suggest others do the same.

I'm not saying don't follow,
    don't keep an ear on the pulse of it, but I am saying stand back and stand by.

Conspyre•TV
    @conspyre
    Didn’t mean to come off as being on a high horse,
    just believe it was far from nothing,
    it seems to have lot a fire in a large number of people
    - which I believe is what it was intended to do.

Kevin C. McCarthy
    @kevinmccarthy
    Original Gabber
    I see your point, and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't good to see return.
    But, I also saw how people were negatively affected by its absence
    and, unfortunately, it became easy to empathize with those that dismissed it
    as a nefarious psyop.
    Time will tell, but the fresh coat of paint is still drying,
    so let's wait and see how it dries.

Requiem
    @MrRequiem
    I'm gonna catch the dragon this time. I just know it!

Requiem
    @MrRequiem
    This is the very last time btw.
    Just one more time.
    Just to get back to normal and then I'll start anew.
    Refreshed.
    I can quit anytime I want.

(from post on gab...
    https://gab.com/kevinmccarthy/posts/108535685072771247)
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:25 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:36 pm

"We set our LiVES to MUSiC"
    ~Susan Lynne Schwenger
    The eXchanger
    @13linesofspirit @in12d
    #TheFinalFire #TheOriginalSpark
    The Journey to #The13thBridge
    #iGNiTE The #spark of your #magic"

The Doors - The End (Full) Apocalypse Now (1979)
    Music Clip
    The Doors - The End (Full) Apocalypse Now (1979) Music Clip  

"THIS IS THE END... FOR LUCIFERIANS"
    SAYS: W*I*N*K 17  @WINKY65  

video

https://youtu.be/ZgkIqU15WO0

"We are all NOTES in THE SONG...
    just different melodies"
    ~susan lynne schwenger
    The eXchanger
    @13linesofspirit @in12d
    #TheFinalFire
    #TheOriginalSpark

"iMAGiNE when we all sing together...
    iT WiLL BE, SUM THiNG"
    ~susan lynne schwenger
    The eXchanger
    @13linesofspirit @in12d
    #TheFinalFire
    #TheOriginalSpark

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:36 pm

"iMAGiNE when we all sing together...
    iT WiLL BE, SUM THiNG"
    ~susan lynne schwenger
    The eXchanger
    @13linesofspirit @in12d
    #TheFinalFire
    #TheOriginalSpark
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:41 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:49 pm

KiwiBlokeDaza
    @KiwiBlokeDaza

June 22, 2022 at 24:28

Hero’s! All of you behind the scenes, in the Armed Services and on the front lines…

The world will forever be Eternally Grateful to all the Patriots risking and sacrificing so much, sometimes all.

ANZUS Allies in New Zealand sending prayers for God’s Blessings, Protection, Love, Wisdom, Guidance
    and Grace to you all. Your countless, unseen heroic deeds will forever serve Free Humanity.

History will prove all your combined bravery, an active part with Witnessing Biblical Prophecy being fulfilled before the eyes of the world.

Eternal Gratitude for your service. Thank you indeed.

Pray Patriots… our combined Prayer weapons are needed in this battle – we all make a difference at this time in Humanity.
    The Truth Sets us all Free.

Ephesians 6:12 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers,
    against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” (Invisible enemy)
    Psalms 23:4 “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
    for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”

Remember Digital Patriots - Dis-info is necessary in Art of War at strategic times.
    Including Patriot outrage = *Optics
    Marathon not Sprint = catch them ALL. Help Freshly Awake Human - BE kind (to Self the most).

We ALL are “mushroom / jigsaw pieces” in this Global Drama playing out like a horrid, evil mash-up
    between a Mad Max & Wrestle-Mania movie… and Ground Hog Day. Strewth!

Pray for Almighty God’s Love to rid our Mother Earth of this “lower-Dimensional” Vibe of satanic evil.

Defeat evil by Raising th’ Vibe Patriots – Sing, Dance, Laugh ya Booty

– YES! Now great time! Laughter = Best Medicine. Sing & Play National Anthem & Pray Psalms 23:4 for a start…

Transcend the Rage into stored fuel [calisthenics], Trust President Trump & the Military… Hold the Line Patriots
    = (keep out of Military Op’s way - & don’t take “frustrations” out on anyone - Meditate)

Timing is everythinQ… do NOT start a battle that loses the Global WAR
    [5D Global Chess Board Irregular Warfare - Game Theory - One move unlocks another]
    Political Establishment Swamp + BIG Tech + MSM + Hollywood + BIG Pharma, BIG Finance - swamp Pay Masters
    = (invisible enemy) x Global x Decades] V Almighty God + Team President Trump + Proud Patriots Globally
    = WINNING WINNING WINNING @ WWG1WGA

It’s already Biblical… and it’s gonna get MOAR BIBLICAL

The Best is Yet to Come [1/1000 = NESARA/GESARA]

Praise Almighty God for Team President Trump [Q+ especially]

#GodWins #MAGAA #MEGA #Patriots #FREEDOM [Psalms 23:4]
    My pinned gabs have MOAR info

video
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Eg17zzhsEGfK/

#MilitaryDevolutionPlan to Save the Constitution & We The People Globally Deployed
    https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution

The Best Is Yet To Come - Trump 2020
    Very easily the president's finest and most inspiring speech to date. Get ready for a LANDSLIDE in 2020!! Here's to the FUTURE! #TRUMP2020

I'm on Twitter. @StormIsUponUs

KiwiBlokeDaza
    @KiwiBlokeDaza
    About
    #GodWins #WWG1WGA #FREEDOM #Patriots
    King John III Greg Hallett kingof.uk

Psalms 23:4 - Any context about anything

Joshua 1:9 - ALL THE TIME

[FULLY Deplatformed off swamp =. Incl LinkedIn & Telegram]
    Unconventional, multi-dimensional, irregular Warfare – Human proxies, Spiritual War.

The Great Awakening

Psyop Info WAR is real. [Psalm 144:1]
    Dark to Light = #GodWins
    WWG1WGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6qmdqvItkM
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:58 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:14 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:36 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:47 pm

refer to preceeding post
    there is more stuff on the link above

plus this:
    (i added these videos to the video link)

KiwiBlokeDaza
    @KiwiBlokeDaza

Should anyone not be aware of this already...

Q = NSA / Military Intelligence / 5EYES – back channel to side-step corrupt MSM media
    & BIG Tech who are still trying to silence the President of the USA even.

[Trump v twitter = *Optics so the entire world can see the BIG Tech tyranny.
    Teleban terrorists allowed Twitter account but not President Trump. (*Optics*)]

Kraken = US 305th Military Intelligence Battalion

[You can tell their short videos are made by the #Kraken5EYESGlobalEvidence Patriots
    - because only they would have access to the info in the video's.]

video 1

https://www.bitchute.com/video/w64rFwcO2TSO/
    Covid911 - INSURGENCY

video 2

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zc0lhhr06cta/

video 3

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bBw523FMjYBE/
    Q - KILLING THE MOCKINGBIRD
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:47 pm

refer to preceeding post
    there is more stuff on the link above

plus this:
    (i added these videos to the video link)

KiwiBlokeDaza
    @KiwiBlokeDaza

Should anyone not be aware of this already...

Q = NSA / Military Intelligence / 5EYES – back channel to side-step corrupt MSM media
    & BIG Tech who are still trying to silence the President of the USA even.

[Trump v twitter = *Optics so the entire world can see the BIG Tech tyranny.
    Teleban terrorists allowed Twitter account but not President Trump. (*Optics*)]

Kraken = US 305th Military Intelligence Battalion

[You can tell their short videos are made by the #Kraken5EYESGlobalEvidence Patriots
    - because only they would have access to the info in the video's.]

video 1

https://www.bitchute.com/video/w64rFwcO2TSO/
    Covid911 - INSURGENCY

video 2

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zc0lhhr06cta/

video 3

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bBw523FMjYBE/
    Q - KILLING THE MOCKINGBIRD
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:50 pm

there is a lot of important data in those pages
    like this:
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:22 pm

@13linesofspirit = susan lynne schwenger = CULCULCAN,
    said back on Nov 22, 2021
    11/22 = 33 in 2021=5 or 33+5=38=11

but, LOOK AT THIS:

4 JULY 2022
    4+7=11 IN 6 or 11+6=17

"IF WE WANT THiS WORLD TO CHANGE...
    iT HAS TO BE...A SPARKING of THE ORiGiNAL SPARK which TRiGGERs The 13 LiNES of SPiRiT,
    that runs from zero point thru 1, 2, 3...A TRiAD,
    4,5,6...A TRiNE, 7, 8, 9...A TRiNiTY, 10, 11, 12 - and, then all that,
    iN A JOURNEY FORM...
    WiLL lead you to: The 13Th Bridge"
    ~ susan lynne schwenger
    @13LiNESofSPiRiT @iN12d
    #TheOriginalSpark #THEFiNALFiRE
    THE JOURNEY to #THE13thBRiDGE
    https://www.cosmosdawn.net/categories/forum-of-susan-lynne-schwenger-the-exchanger.144/
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:56 am

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 pm