tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

My predictions were right --Full blown civil war erupts on wall street, financial elite start turning on each other

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

My predictions were right --Full blown civil war erupts on wall street, financial elite start turning on each other Empty My predictions were right --Full blown civil war erupts on wall street, financial elite start turning on each other

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:27 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

My predictions were right --Full blown civil war erupts on wall street, financial elite start turning on each other Empty Re: My predictions were right --Full blown civil war erupts on wall street, financial elite start turning on each other

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:06 pm

If there is a solar system regime-change for the better, things might continue to get worse. There might be too much negative-momentum, and as the corruption gets exposed, things might become quite chaotic. Also, a new regime might have to be somewhat hardline, to avoid creating a power-vacuum. Some business as usual methodologies might have to persist for a 'limited' time-period. People might not know how to deal with love, light, and righteousness! Many of us are probably 'Good' because we have lacked the 'Opportunity' to be 'Bad'. In other lifetimes, some of the do-gooders might've been real-mothers! None is righteous. No, not one.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

My predictions were right --Full blown civil war erupts on wall street, financial elite start turning on each other Empty My Predictions Were Right - Full Blown Civil War Erupts on Wall Street...

Post  Jenetta Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:24 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:
    My predictions were right --Full blown civil war erupts on wall street, financial elite start turning on each other

http://wakeup-world.com/2011/09/06/full-blown-civil-war-erupts-on-wall-street-financial-elite-start-turning-on-each-other/

[url=http://wakeup-world.com/2011/09/06/full-blown-civil-war-erupts-on-wall-street-financial-elite-start-turning-on-each-other/
    http://wakeup-world.com/2011/09/06/full-blown-civil-war-erupts-on-wall-street-financial-elite-start-turning-on-each-other/[/quote[/url]]

Wowee!! The snarly reptiles start turning on each other...kick them in the arse I say!

My predictions were right --Full blown civil war erupts on wall street, financial elite start turning on each other 187111
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

My predictions were right --Full blown civil war erupts on wall street, financial elite start turning on each other Empty Re: My predictions were right --Full blown civil war erupts on wall street, financial elite start turning on each other

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:25 pm

"inner circles will turn on the inner circles" susan - the eXchanger - iT iS happening NOW -GOOD NEWS

WILL THE BANKERS FINALLY BE TAKEN TO TASK?

Several news agencies out of Europe are reporting that Army and Police officers have joined the people in the riots against the banks to protest... the sale of national sovereignty to foreign powers.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/753/125/Greek_Army_Threatens_Military_Coup_Sparking_Fears_of_Military_Uprisings_And_Civil_Wars_Breaking_Out_Across_All_Of_Europe.html
    Greek Army Threatens Military Coup Sparking Fears of Military Uprisings And Civil Wars Breaking Out.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:22 am