tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

You are not losing it - everything is changing

Anchor
    Anchor

You are not losing it - everything is changing  Empty You are not losing it - everything is changing

Post  Anchor Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:58 am

I've put this post on most of the forums I ever visited, I realize I left this one out. Seemed appropriate.

Some who read this are finding that they are experiencing a whirlwind of chaotic, high pressure change. It has triggered a kind of transpersonal experience.

I am not qualified to give advice on psychological issues, but there are some general points that I want to make for your consideration. If you are one of these people going through this, you have probably been crying a bit over stuff, or you have read things that have drawn you into a "realization" or a kind of remembrance state that basically has rocked your world and/or messed with your identity and how you feel you fit in with all this.

You are not weak - you are strong!

You are not losing it - you are finding it

You are experiencing change at a deep level of your incarnated being that is manifesting itself as challenges playing out in your mind and personality - and potentially even your physical body and in the circumstances of your life.

It is ok. You will work through it and you will be able to make sense of the new world and the new you.

Don't be scared - it's ALL ok.

There are no errors in the grand scheme of things.

There is a reason for everything.

Realize that you chose this experience before you were born.

You were attracted to come here and see what you have seen, feel what you have felt and you have been pushed very very hard.

We are bathed in the love and in the light of the one infinite creator - don't be shy, suck some in! Learn your role as a responsible co-creator!

Smile!

Breath!

Relax!

Be kind to people!

Be kind to yourself!

Be kind....

See the love in this moment!

Radiate the love to all!

John..

PS: People going through this are more vulnerable to deception. Please take care to carefully discriminate all that is presented to you as truth.
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

You are not losing it - everything is changing  Empty Re: You are not losing it - everything is changing

Post  HigherLove Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:56 am

Crybaby

True.

I cried all day during the Russian quake fiasco...

...and everything else that has been mentioned...

Being kind...I have decided really to work on that one. It's hard.

As Carol noted in another thread, it gets discouraging --- what it takes to get out of the matrix.

Thank you

Toast

PS: People going through this are more vulnerable to deception. Please take care to carefully discriminate all that is presented to you as truth.

I have noticed this.... Wink

Good advice for all...not just newbies.
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

You are not losing it - everything is changing  Empty Re: You are not losing it - everything is changing

Post  Owlsden Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:38 am

Very true White Rabbit,

A bunny rabbit came to me in a dream and told me to expect the package of all packages... (Dreaming on a mushroom - HigherLove)

Arrow
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:23 am

Owlsden wrote:Very true White Rabbit,

A bunny rabbit came to me in a dream and told me to expect the package of all packages... (Dreaming on a mushroom - HigherLove)

Arrow

You are not losing it - everything is changing  657-110
    Insanely Happy

Nearly packed for our trip (Happy New Year to all, btw), but just had to log back in for this.

Which reminds me. I need to call a friend to see if they have any red and white....uh...shirts! Yep. Shirts. That's the ticket.

"Uh, yes...I need a few shirts for my trip in Big Sur"...:LOL

Thanks for the dialogue, Owlsden. I appreciate our seemingly mutual sense of humor.

If you saw a few pages back on the humor thread, there is a first version of the parody on Mad TV, but I will share it again here, because it makes me smile and laugh really hard.

PEACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6exm2Hi28Xw

Includes Glenda, before Dorothy landed on her in the second parody. :op

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6exm2Hi28Xw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hehehehheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"You psycho-glitter-*W*itch"

Lmao

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 pm