tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Affects of US losing the "reserve currency" status on USA economy

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Affects of US losing the "reserve currency" status on USA economy Empty Affects of US losing the "reserve currency" status on USA economy

Post  Carol Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:58 am

This was in my email this morning from a friend who is in Hong Kong.

Sent: Thu, August 11, 2011 12:14:45 AM
    Subject: just for your info

Hi Guys,
    Just thought this was important enough to listen to. It is an hour and a half long. Yes, there is a sales pitch at the end, but just ignore that. The information in the video is important and had info that I did not know. It is about our finances and what it means if the dollar were to lose the “reserve currency” status. It explains the ramifications. It is worth listening to, even if that is all you do.

Being on this side of the world, we get different news information. That China and Russia are discussing to use their own currencies instead of the dollar is not new info here. But do you know the affects of losing the “reserve currency” status on the USA economy? Also, I did not know all the benefits of living in a country whose currency has the status of “reserve currency”. That is the info I would like you to take in.

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSISBBVD/PPSIM822/PR (copy/paste into your browser)

All this video contains is financial discussion. I did my part.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    newel
    newel

Affects of US losing the "reserve currency" status on USA economy Empty Re: Affects of US losing the "reserve currency" status on USA economy

Post  newel Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 am

Very good video. I watched it last year and put it in my warnings thread in April:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2351-videos-of-recent-warnings

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:54 pm