tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

    military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse

    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger


    Posts : 5352
    Join date : 2011-06-04
    Location : My own little heaven on earth

    military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse Empty military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse

    Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:11 pm

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ygMxUFXMTk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.project.nsearch.com%2Fvideo%2Fmilitary-to-designate-americans-as-enemy-during-collapse-dod&feature=player_embedded

    apparenty the military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse


    THEY MUST BE AFTER THE 1% - ALTHOUGH locking up the other 99% would be much more profitable

    seems like someone was NOT paying attention - when this is the sorry state of america :(
    dolphin
    dolphin


    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2010-05-18

    military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse Empty Re: military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse

    Post  dolphin Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:30 am

    Where should americans flee to escape Martial Law? Jerusalem!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ErmDcywCT8&feature=related

    this guy is hilarious......omg... never thought i'd be laughing about fema camps!
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO


    Posts : 1471
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Trieste ,Italy

    military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse Empty Re: military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse

    Post  enemyofNWO Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:09 am


    I know that the following video has English subtitles and it is describing events that happened or are happening now in Greece . But there are a lot of parallels with what takes place in the USA .


    It will not be long , In my opinion , before there will be a violent revolution in Greece for the same very reason that caused the OWS movement in the USA .
    When the SHTF , as the police state targets the individual without discrimination , the many individuals together can target the police officers , the government officlals , the politicians and all their families in exactly the same way as the Police force and the Mafia do it . . There are 310 million USA citizens with millions of weapons . The USA army has been defeated in Iraq , Afghanistan , Vietnam and other places in the world . No army wins against guerrilla warfare .
    Despite all the stupid laws the USA government try to impose. it can't win if people no longer recognize the crooked rules in the crooked system . When the SHTF for example , and your house has been sold off by the bank .... go and re take it ! who is going to defend the bank's stolen property ? As the banks don't recognize citizens properties , so citizens can just appropriate the bank properties . It is called re-distrubution of wealth or stealing from the thieves , which is morally right !


    BEYOND THE GREEK CRISIS MATRIX


    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron


    Posts : 13428
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse Empty Re: military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse

    Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:32 pm

    military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse Campfemamilitary plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse Tomas_vs_FEMA
    Jenetta
    Jenetta


    Posts : 1978
    Join date : 2010-04-16
    Location : British Columbia Canada

    military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse Empty Re: Military Plan To Designate Americans As 'Enemy' During Collapse

    Post  Jenetta Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:30 pm

    [quote="orthodoxymoron"]military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse Campfema



    This picture is interesting...KBR a Division of Haliburton...reminds me of a gold company in Germany that is expanding around the world and uses Allan Greenspan and Warren Buffett in its promotional videos. It also uses KB (without the R) in its logo.

    https://kb-vision.com/

    ______________________________________

    military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse 187111 military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse 992990 military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse 187111 military plan to designate americans as 'the enemy' during collapse 992990

      Current date/time is Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:09 am