tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Huge Empty Chinese Ghost Cities

Floyd
    Floyd

Huge Empty Chinese Ghost Cities Empty Huge Empty Chinese Ghost Cities

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:49 pm

There was an interesting piece on sky tv today about the almost empty Chinese Ghost cities.

Here is a piece from the Daily Mail.

One of them built for a hundreds of thousands has only 20,000 inhabitants. Casualties of a property boom or being saved for a post event date that may effect other major cities?
    Food for thought.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339536/Ghost-towns-China-Satellite-images-cities-lying-completely-deserted.html.

What are those Chinese up to..they have money to burn yet half the country is totally backward and many in Tibet and the Northeast wish very much to leave it.

Odd.

Plain odd. odd odd odd odd.

I like Chinese food though. Only the veggie stuff of course..love that black bean sauce and deep fried been curd. yum.

Think I will start my own city in the Nevada Desert--Been Curd city with solar powered mono rails and free Guinness on Fridays. Can anyone spare a few billion to back my project?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Huge Empty Chinese Ghost Cities Empty Re: Huge Empty Chinese Ghost Cities

Post  Carol Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:27 pm

I've been wondering about this too Floyd. Odd, odd, odd. Maybe it's for their ET handlers who supposedly look just like us and plan to take over the planet.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:58 pm