tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

American Censorship Day: Nov 16, 2011

horus
    horus

American Censorship Day: Nov 16, 2011 Empty American Censorship Day: Nov 16, 2011

Post  horus Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Harp Harp Harp

Carol, you take the lead on this one... you are very thorough with your research. Interesting energy I have uncovered, thur-oh. Let me guess, th-r-o-th is behind this, the same false God known as Baal-Jehovah! I had a dream with 3D 'brain-energy' that is a program trying to get my attention. I was quiet happy portrayed myself as a bum, and a lay-about in this dream not interested in being a worker-slave and any false energy appearing real was just a time-waster, I went back to sleep. Lower energies of guilt in 3D is just dust sitting on a side-walk, like trash waiting to be swept away into the gutter. I am totally free and didn't give a bloody hoot, and death is a cat & mouse game played by a false god on a checker-board who makes all the rules of the contract, and humanity has given him the energy that feeds this illusion. Everyone have become part of its survival.

In fact, I was working under-cover in this dream like a guild-dog and I revealed this False God's calculating energy, trying to be my master if you relate to how a dog sees it. Dog is God, a pure breed, and not a half-breed mongrel who bites your hand. Words I use just show you how it works. The flock of sheep follow their false Sheppard without any sense of inner-guidance and rush about like a guided missile set on pause. The status-quo that controls the guilt complex of humanity in a system that enslaves and controls everyone from 'cradle to grave' and way beyond that, until you return again, and again. Have you read all this somewhere before, am I triggering your inner-thoughts?

I picked up Jay-Bel book audit energy that sounds just like Jah-Bal and a accountancy practice. Who need figures when you have figured it all out! Those who evade taxation know something deeper down that is within them, a truth that the government is illegal and getting into bed with them is insane.

Jah-Bul-On, The pagan god of Freemasonry. "Jah" is a commonly accepted abbreviation for the Hebrew name of our True and Living God, Lord God Jehovah. The name, "Baal", is relatively easy to trace. Judges 2:11-13: "And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim: And they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that were round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the LORD to anger. And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth." Taken from http://www.saintsalive.com/resourcelibrary/freemasonry/jah-bul-on-the-pagan-god-of-freemasonry & https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img715/1379/jahbulon.jpg
    American Censorship Day: Nov 16, 2011 Americancensorshopday

HOW MANY SLEEPY YEARS HAS IT BEEN?
    THE R.H. VIDEO IS DATED 2006

http://americancensorship.org/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

American Censorship Day: Nov 16, 2011 Empty Re: American Censorship Day: Nov 16, 2011

Post  Carol Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Hmmm... I've been chatting with one of my ET contacts recently about how the shift is taking place where everything on the surfaces looks like its falling to pieces while underneath something quite amazing is being created. I can't quite describe it but I do know and have faith that ET is helping us throughout this transition and that the timelines are being played my masters where we are riding though this relatively unscathed at the physical level so that we can be here to participate in the shift.

The various dramas being played out is like watching pathetic swan songs of the elite who still maintain the illusion that they are in charge while the masses are waking up and out move their sorry a sses out of their financial comfort zone into oblivion. I've always been 10-20 years ahead of the curve is spotting generations trends. The dog is a symbol of loyalty and the Chinese Year that I was born in. I understand the need to go back to basics and experience human life where we are connected to the earth and our environment.

When I was listening to Al Bielick's story of time traveling to the future of what that was like it struck me that humans need to be challenged in order to grow spiritually. That each of us is given the opportunity to travel into the deeper recesses of mind and out the back end of ego. Universal cosmic mind is intelligent and bases on the essence of love/connectedness.

While we live our human life it sometimes seems as if we dwell on the small end of the telescope trapped in the micro cosmic view of what the the human experience is. Meanwhile, the challenge as life goes on is to switch ends of the telescope and grasp the other end - a macro cosmic universal view that allows one to embrace singularity. I've been also thinking about religion and how religion is not the culprit as much as it is people who want to control other people as compared to inspire them to be more then what they know themselves to be. I'm pretty much finished with religion, the politics of religion and the confines of religion. I'm more interested in hanging out in the company on honey bees then in church where doctrines are preached. These days my idea of worship is prayer, hanging out in the garden, silence or song.

And I agree. I don't think we need to be governed or told what to do. This is for children or the emotionally immature, not adults.

For example, this forum is just a wee microcosm of what it is to be free and responsible. No one needs anyone else telling any other member what to do. There are a couple of rules folks are requested to abide by and that's it. Can you imagine a world where there were only a couple of rules to live by?

I think horus that when humanity takes that evolutionary step - we graduated to a couple of rules because we will know at a conscious aware level just how interconnected we truly are and how if we hurt someone else - we wound ourself in the process.

Anyway... know this my friend, I have absolute faith in the divine plan. It with certainty of heart we are cherished and watched over. Illusion will eventually be stripped away and those who have peace in their hearts have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Just a side note. My 15 year old daughter talked to me this morning about the internet censorship and asked if I had signed the petition. Amazing. I loved what you posted and appreciate the insight you bring to us here.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    horus
    horus

American Censorship Day: Nov 16, 2011 Empty Re: American Censorship Day: Nov 16, 2011

Post  horus Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:41 pm

I read words within words as energies to a lot what you say, it resonates. Something is in the air, I have felt it today. As you know I am a keen hot-rodder and have a very rare 1935 Ford V8, Down Under. Its a long story that would take time to tell. Everything about this hotrod, that is a Sedan Delivery. I first set my eyes on this van back in 1964 in New Zealand, then in 1972 as a written-off wreck and worth no more than scrap metal. No one wanted to touch it, but I had the vision to resurrect it back to its former glory. It has s been a labour of love, and my twin finds my inner joy, and shares it with me in spirit. I can't tell you much, the rewards felt to working on it keeps me very grounded, and one of the reasons I keep well way from this median, but I had to make some statement, its bad enough when we feel like goldfish in a fish bowl going around in circles, that looks like our water planet. As to whether I shall be taking this hotrod with me to another world as a relic, and memory of our past, only time will tell. Meanwhile I just go about day-by-day knowing, I can let it go, because I have my twin, who is far more important to me.

To get back to your energies, I'm finalizing some large shipments of parts that has taken me 3 months to coordinate and they will be all shipped out to me in the next week. I know all this energy I'm creating is somehow bringing things to a final climax, I need a holiday. Something else is going on within the lines of credit. Some web-sites just don't want any business in America with credit cards making them a security risk. Last week some of my monies was secured for two small sales, but system errors came back denying my identity. All transactions were cancelled and the parties concerned complied, but I have to wait for maybe six weeks to get a refund "from the banks. The point I'm making is, we work for the system, not the other way around, and it has a mind of its own. The system and the zombies who run it are controlling us, rather than us controlling it.

Movies like Minority Report made in 2002 are not so far fetched after all, when you look at the Shopping Mall scenes showing people's eyes being scanned and buying habits on a Smart Card. I'm being to think maybe a huge 'credit crunch' is about to occur with the one thing that's keeping the global economy going, is credit cards and printed money, and maybe in the background of all this drama, the banks footings and foundations are starting to wobble and the sinking of the Titanic will look more like a model on a film set in comparison to size, to what must follow looking like the Domino Effect. The fallout from it will have people walking about saying, "This can't be happening to me, its a dream". It all too late, we warned them, but only listened to by many deaf ears.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:53 am