tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Empty Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:28 am

This thread is yet another fishing expedition. I don't have a link or a copy and pasted text. Not yet anyway. This is simply an attempt to see things through the eyes of a hypothetical Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set -- in the context of a hypothetical Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire. This could be the ultimate can of worms, so be very careful with the subject of this thread. Starting this is a surprise, even for me. I keep trying to stop playing with fire, and I keep getting my fingers burnt, yet I keep my hands on a very hot stove. This is the epitome of stupidity. They don't call me a completely ignorant fool for no reason. I was really nervous when I started the 'Amen Ra' thread on the old 'Project Avalon' site. My apprehension turned out to be justified. I feel even more nervous about this thread. My 'United States of the Solar System' thread may have run it's course. It might be time to just study that thread, rather than keep adding to it. The success or failure of that concept might have everything to do with the realities (if any) of this thread. I have previously stated that a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System might have to incorporate the best aspects of Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire -- rather than being a clean sheet of paper invention. Is the so called 'Empire of the City' really the backbone of the Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire in this Solar System? Is this The Orion Group, LLC? I really want there to be a Perfect God and a Perfect Heaven. I really do. But what if this just isn't reality? What if we are dealing with small 'd' deities who are a mixture of good and evil -- competence and incompetence? I mean absolutely no disrespect, but we need to be real and honest, don't we??? We the People certainly are not perfect -- so why do we expect our God(s) to be perfect? In a Bible Class, I once suggested that Jesus wasn't perfect. You should've heard the silence and seen the stares! Here are some of the closest stars to 'our' solar system. http://www.closeststars.com/ Enlarge the images to view them properly.

Should I strive to be a Theological Astronomer instead of a Godless Cosmologist?? I once told a theologian that I didn't think Jesus was God. Did Jesus say that he was God? Is 'God' a relative term? What about bloodlines? Did Jesus really go to France and England? Is that how they got the cool cathedrals and majestic music? If a hypothetical Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire really exists, and if it is presided over by the modern equivalents of the ancient Egyptian Royal Family, how should we proceed? How can we proceed? What are our options? Do we even have any options? It might be wise to think long and hard about the title and description of this thread. Then it might be wise to exercise positive-reinforcement, accentuating the best aspects of the hypothetical empire and family. My intial attempt at doing this is to be found in the 'United States of the Solar System' thread. Notice especially the last dozen posts on that thread. I'm really seeking to transcend and refine that which already exists, rather than starting from scratch. Unfortunately, this might involve retaining some undesirable baggage. But really, historical continuity combined with contemporary innovation might facilitate a desirable end-result via evolutionary, rather than revolutionary, change. Something tells me that there is no really good and proper way to deal with all of this, and that our transition into a Brave New Solar System is going to be messy and unpleasant. There are huge problems with all approaches. We will undoubtedly fight with each other, no matter what is attempted. Some of this will probably involve that which is arbitrary, and which seems to please no one. That's not my preference. I prefer to make everyone happy. But this isn't reality, is it? I have no political ambitions, other than to help establish a United States of the Solar System, and then serve as an observer and consultant. I generally hate politics and religion, but I like political and religious theory. I'd like things reformed and cleaned-up, but go easy on the underground bases and exotic spacecraft guys! Do you have any idea how much tax-money, drug-money, and blood-money it took to create them??!! We can use all of them! Besides, I really don't want anyone to die, unless it is absolutely necessary. Unfortunately, I fear sour-grapes, poison-pills, and a scorched-earth policy connected with any regime-change. I once heard the words "If I can't have them, nobody can!"

Distance (LY) Star System Alternate Names
    0.00 Sun Sol
    4.24 Proxima Centauri Alpha Centauri C, GJ 551
    4.36 Alpha Centauri (A&B) Rigil Kentaurus, Toliman
    5.96 Barnard's Star Proxima Ophiuchi, GJ 699
    7.78 Proxima Leonis Wolf 359, CN Leonis, GJ 406
    8.29 Proxima Ursae Majoris Lalande 21185, GJ 411

8.58 Sirius (A,B) Alpha/Proxima Canis Majoris

8.73 Proxima Ceti (A,B) Luyten 726-8, UV & BL Ceti, GJ 65
    9.68 Proxima Sagittarii Ross 154, V1216 Sagittarii, GJ 729
    10.32 Proxima Andromedae Ross 248 , HH Andromedae, GJ905
    10.52 Epsilon Eridani Proxima Eridani, GJ 144
    10.74 Proxima Piscis Austrini Lacaille 9352, GJ 887
    10.92 Proxima Virginis Ross 128, FI Virginis, GJ 447
    11.27 Proxima Aquarii (A,B,C) EZ Aquarii, GJ 866
    11.37 Proxima Cygni (A,B) 61 Cygni, GJ 820
    11.40 Procyon (A,B) Alpha/Proxima Canis Minoris
    11.52 Proxima Draconis (A,B) Struve 2398, GJ 725
    11.62 Groombridge 34 (A,B) GX/GQ Andromedae, GJ 15, 2nd in Andromeda
    11.82 Epsilon Indi (A,Ba,Bb) Proxima Indi, GJ 845
    11.83 Proxima Cancri DX Cancri, GJ 1111
    11.89 Tau Ceti GJ 71, 2nd in Cetus
    11.99 Proxima Horologii GJ 1061, LHS 1565
    12.10 YZ Ceti LHS 138, GJ 54.1, 3rd in Cetus
    12.37 Luyten's Star GJ 273, 2nd in Canis Minor
    12.51 Proxima Arietis Teegarden's star
    12.57 Proxima Pavonis SCR 1845-6357
    12.78 Proxima Pictoris Kapteyn's Star, VZ Pictoris
    12.87 Proxima Microscopii Lacaille 8760, AX Microscopii
    13.15 Proxima Cephei (A,B) Kruger 60, DO Cephei
    13.17 Proxima Antliae DEN 1048-3956
    13.35 Proxima Monocerotis (A,B) Ross 614, V577 Monocerotis
    13.82 Wolf 1061 GJ 628, 2nd in Ophiuchus
    14.07 Proxima Piscium Van Maanen's Star, GJ 35, LHS 7
    14.23 Proxima Sculptoris GJ 1, LHS 1
    14.31 Wolf 424 (A,B) GJ 473, FL Virginis, 2nd in Virgo
    14.51 TZ Arietis GJ 83.1, LHS 11, 2nd in Aries
    14.79 GJ 687 LHS 450, 2nd in Draco
    14.80 Proxima Sextantis LHS 292
    14.81 Proxima Arae GJ 674, LHS 449
    14.81 GJ 1245 (A,B,C) V1581 Cygni, 2nd in Cygnus
    15.05 Proxima Muscae GJ 440, LHS 43
    15.83 Proxima Carinae LHS 288
    16.33 Proxima Scorpii GJ 682
    16.46 Proxima Lacertae EV Lacertae, GJ 873
    16.72 Altair Alpha Aquilae, Proxima Aquilae
    17.22 Proxima Orionis G099-049
    17.54 Proxima Camelopardalis GJ 445
    17.70 Proxima Bootis GJ 526
    17.90 Proxima Capricorni LP 816-060
    18.15 Proxima Geminorum GJ 251
    18.47 Proxima Lyrae 2MASS 1835+3259
    18.83 Proxima Leporis (A,B) GJ 229
    19.19 Proxima Librae (A,B,C,D) GJ 570 , HR 5568
    19.36 Eta Cassiopeiae Proxima Cassiopeiae, GJ 34
    19.36 Proxima Lupi GJ 588
    19.42 Proxima Telescopii GJ 574
    20.02 Proxima Aurigae (A,B) QY Aurigae, GJ 268
    20.67 Proxima Pegasi (A,B) EQ Pegasi, GJ 896
    20.85 Proxima Herculis (A,B) GJ 661
    20.86 Proxima Hydrae LHS 3003
    Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire 20lysOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire UniverseOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire ACentOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire HrdiagramOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Bush_space_odysseyOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire ObamaSpace

EAST OF GIZA? THE QUEST FOR THE HISTORICAL HORUS?

Possible Pecking Order:

Ancient Egyptian/Atlantian Old World Order? Osiris (Adam?) and Isis (Kate?) ruling behind the scenes, with Ra (Cal?) and Horus (Aaron?) serving as Pharaohs (or equivalent)?

1. Osiris?
    2. Isis?
    3. Horus? (favored by Osiris?)
    4. Ra? (favored by Isis?)

Osiris Forceably Removed from the Solar System? Horus taken hostage? Original Hostage Horus? Sorry KRLLL. Ancient Babylonian/Egyptian/Grecian/Roman New World Order? Isis ruling behind the scenes, with Ra and Horus serving as Pharaohs (or equivalent)?

1. Isis?
    2. Ra?
    3. Horus?
    Osiris Removed?

Horus rebels against Isis, and becomes a deposed and crucified personna non grata? Isis continues to rule behind the scenes, with Ra serving as emperors (or equivalent)?

1. Isis?
    2. Ra?
    Horus deposed and crucified?

Ra and Horus join forces to overthrow Isis around 700-900 A.D.? Isis continues to rule behind the scenes, with Kings, Queens, and Popes serving in place of Christ, or Antichrist? Ra and Horus work behind the scenes against Isis? Both are now deposed and personnas non grata?

1. Isis?
    2. Kings, Queens, and Popes?
    Horus works as an architect, artist, musician, and writer for the Vatican?

Ra overthrows Isis during the Second World War, but Horus is deeply traumatized by the horrors of the World Wars, and the Weapons of Mass Destruction? Ra rules supremely? Horus is completely out of power, broken and despondant? Ra initiates the modern version of the New World Order, complete with the United Nations, Roswell, the Alphabet Agencies, Project Paperclip, the Secret Space Program, the Secret Government, the Nazification of the United States, Vatican II, Senseless Undeclared Wars, the UN Charter superseding the US Constitution, False-Flag Terrorism, Deep Underground Military Bases, Secret Genetic Hybridization Experiments, Introduction of Invented Diseases such as AIDS, etc., etc. - as a prelude to a Harsh and Open New World Order Dictatorship/Theocracy/Technocracy following deliberately inflicted Earth-Changes, Various Extermination Modalities, Alien-Invasions, and a Staged Second-Coming of Christ?

1. Ra?
    2. Kings, Queens, Popes, and Presidents?
    Isis is now mostly out of power, but continues to work behind the scenes?
    Horus has no reincarnational remembrance, and lives an ordinary life?
    Osiris returns, intent on executing divine justice upon a Planet in Rebellion?
    Horus starts to remember, and intercedes for Humanity, despite mankind's reprehensible original and continuing sin?
    Ra threatens to exterminate the human race if he is removed from power?
    The various hidden factions fight for power?

What will happen in the next exciting episode of EAST OF GIZA?
    Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Osiris_isis_horusOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire 9428dd6eOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire PharaohOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Kpgifz-kpgiela5jesusdomOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Inigo

So, where do I go from here? Where would I end up if I overdosed on the following?

1. Nature.
    2. The Four Gospels.
    3. Sacred Classical Music.
    4. The Federalist Papers.
    5. The Anti-Federalist Papers.
    6. The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I feel as though I need some resolution to all of my delving into this, and delving into that. Or perhaps I should delve into Zoroastrianism, and meditate upon the Zoroastrian Jesus, flying high above the altar of the Cathedral of St. John, the Divine. Seriously, I think I'm going to give the Aliens and the Egyptians a rest. One more thing. After practicing the organ at the local church, a very long time ago, I thought I heard a still, small voice saying 'I'm going to get as much mileage out of the old theology as I can, but I'm working on a new theology.' I'm probably paraphrasing this a bit, but that was the gist. One evening, while practicing the organ at this same church, the organist entered the church, and in a very strange voice asked 'Who's here, and why?' I had been practicing the Toccata and Fugue in D-minor by J.S. Bach - so it was sort of creepy! When they were constructing this huge pipe-organ, people were talking about the errection of the organist's organ -- in church!!! I even watched!!! What would Guy Bovet say??? (Gee Bow-vey)

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire 120604newvader492x550Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire 51u0XZx0gpL._SL500_AA280_

What were the conditions in the Old World Order which gave rise to the New World Order? What are the conditions in the New World Order which will give rise to the New Solar System? What will the conditions be in the New Solar System which will give rise to whatever newfangled idea some crack-pot like me dreams up? Seriously, has anything worked for any significant length of time, anywhere in the universe? We get bored. We get cranky. We get agitated. We get rebellious. We are a restless and fickle race, but what about the other races? This is why I am a combination of incurable optimism and unyielding despair. No matter how carefully and expertly things are planned and implemented, something will always go wrong. Maybe even seriously and devastatingly wrong. I will continue to conceptualize that which is idealistic, yet I will prepare for every conceivable disaster. Is my marital-spat and sibling-rivalry model of solar system governance somewhat close to the mark? I have no idea, but it might get some of you thinking in ways which will result in a definitive answer. I need to get serious about all of this, and I need to be much less of a smart-alec or a dumass. My posts should probably read like George Will or Hugh Sidey editorials on the Presidency. How is the general public holding up out there? Are more people becoming mentally-ill, due to all of the complex and confusing information in books, lectures, and on the internet? Will the people who care the most, get hurt the worst? I tend to think so. It shouldn't be that way, but I suspect that it is...

The Outer Doctrine Trinity = Father - Son - Holy Spirit.

The Inner Doctrine Trinity = Father - Mother - Only Begotten Son and Daughter.

The Unholy Trinity = Lucifer - Jahbulon - Mehabone...

The Father seems to be absent - and this really bothers me. I keep seeing Hollywood representations of a Queen killing a King. Or even the story of Oedipus. I fear that somehow God the Father (Osiris?) has been removed or murdered. I'm sensing a Vengeful Mother (Gabriel?) Assisted by a Sinister Son or Daughter (Lucifer?) - and a Despised Out of Power Son or Daughter (Michael?). I have speculated that the Obelisk and the Crucifix are symbols of the Vengeful Mother and Sinister Child's victory over Osiris and Horus. But this is just more speculation. I'm suspecting a Family Feud / Civil War - spanning tens or hundreds of thousands of years - throughout our solar system and Sirius. But I could be completely wrong. A galactic tug of war could REALLY get out of hand in a hurry. When I speculate about all of this - I mean no harm or disrespect to any and all involved parties. I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is going on - and how to defuse whatever madness exists in this neck of the woods. The official history is horrible - and I think the real truth will prove to be unimaginably horrible. I am VERY concerned regarding what part I might've played in the madness. I have no peace - even on a good day. Take a long, hard look at 'East of Eden' and 'Rebel Without a Cause'. Guess who Osiris, Isis, Ra, and Horus might be. God the Father, Mary/Isis/Queen of Heaven, God of This World/Amen Ra/Lucifer, and Michael/Horus/Jesus? Righteous Parent and Child vs Rebellious Parent and Child? Local Annunaki vs Incoming Annunaki? Was Michael/Horus/Jesus a Rebellious Annunaki who became a completely Human Being - and became Persona Non Grata and Galactic Enemy Number One - of both the Local and Incoming Annunaki? Are we facing a Three-Way Showdown? Is there any way to properly unite the three hypothetical parties - and to avert Armageddon?

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdMjKq8xk-E
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b365_qJEpDg
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atWqEdyuy8U
    5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7lAagZA-H4
    6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU
    7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42rcr6fwH8E&feature=fvwrel
    8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3dTbTemgWE&feature=related
    9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44kUtkY0Bfo&feature=related
    10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyo7dsEhYBM
    Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire 1f1c5a83468a72008bc2bbe295aa2487Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Rebel-without-a-cause

I remain idealistic and hopeful - but there are so many problems facing humanity - that it may be impossible to move smoothly into the future - without huge disillusionment, catastrophy, and discouragement. No matter how we set things up, and no matter what we do, I think that life is going to continue to be hard for most of the people of the world. Things will probably get worse, before they get better. Things could get a lot worse. I continue to desire conversation regarding solar system governance. I continue to desire conversation regarding idealistic forms of government and religion - especially as they relate to solar system governance. Do we need government at all? Do we need religion at all? Should church and state always be kept completely separated - or should there be some sort of integration? Is democracy really mob-rule? Is theocracy really tyranny? Has Rome really ruled the world for thousands of years? Does Rome presently rule the world? Does Rome really rule the solar system? What do you get when you cross Washington D.C. with Vatican City? An oxymoron - or the wave of the future? How does the City of London, the United Nations, and the Secret Government fit into all of this? How do the Annunaki fit into all of this? How does Sirius fit into all of this? My level of fear, disillusionment, and disorientation are reaching critical levels. My unyielding despair seems to be winning out over my incurable optimism - and this is without being at the center of things. I'm just an armchair student of solar system governance, and it's almost too much for me to handle. Perhaps it would be impossible for a genuinely compassionate and idealistic individual to properly administer this solar system. At some point, one might have to become very, very hard and tough. But then we bi+ch about Megalomaniacs Annonymous - who don't seem to give a damn about the peasants. I can also see the sad phenomenon of idealistic reformers getting their butts kicked from one end of the solar system to the other. How does one become a truly responsible bad@ss big-shot - with all of the positives - and none of the negatives? The baggage of the past might be too heavy for us to properly deal with at this point. I will continue to request that at least some individuals - human and otherwise - really give this thread some serious time and attention. I don't feel confident and on top of the world at all. I feel like someone keeps kicking the shi+ out of me, each and every day. I'm trying to think things through, and be happy, but it just isn't happening. I will keep at it, but I often wonder why. This might be the Century of Facing Reality. It might take the entire century to properly face reality. If there is any merit to a Vatican-Based Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - it might not become a reality until 2112 - and it might emerge in a completely different form than the one I am presently considering. The words of Raven keep ringing in my ears, regarding me being a 'completely ignorant fool'. I didn't disagree, and I don't disagree. The words of Anchor keep ringing in my ears, regarding 'self-governance' in the context of my ranting and raving about solar system governance. My level of self-governance seems to be at an all-time low. The more I contemplate solar system governance - the less self-governance I seem to exhibit. But is it possible for a highly organized, charming, and polished individual - with a high level of self-goverance - to lead this solar system straight to hell? Is it possible for someone who sits in front of a computer in their jammies all day, eating chocolates, to make proper determinations regarding the future of this solar system? A super-salesman does not always market the best products. Beware of the Primrose Path and the Road to Hell.

This has been a wild ride for me, and for anyone who has cared to travel with me. In the coming days, months, and years I will let all of this settle, and I will try to breathe life into the concept of a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System aka a Namaste-Constitutional, Responsible-Freedom, United States of the Solar System. This is going to be a huge task, which will require several hours of concentrated effort, each and every day. This concept should be contemplated in every conceivable situation and context. It really must work everywhere, if it is going to properly work anywhere. Keep repeating "Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System" over and over and over -- day after day after day -- month after month after month -- year after year after year -- until it becomes a reality. I am sold on the general concept -- yet I do not have the details properly sorted out. What if the United States is part of the Roman Empire? What if the Whole World is part of the Roman Empire? What if the Entire Solar System is part of the Roman Empire? What if the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights merely provide the Illusion of a Democracy? What if the United States has always been part of the Roman Empire? What if the Roman Empire is part of the Egyptian Empire (or at least is based upon the Egyptian Empire)? Which empire controls Gizeh Intelligence? What if the Roman New World Order started with the Fall of the Egyptian Old World Order? What if All of the Above are part of the Sirian Galactic Empire? What if my pipe-dream of a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System, and a Sovereign Human Race -- is a Threat to Galactic Security -- which cannot be allowed under any circumstances? What if I am a disempowered and demoted Ancient Reptilian Queen (demoted for defending humanity and promoting freedom -- contrary to orders?) who is attempting a comeback? In the highly unlikely chance that this were the case, would it be better to seek a Theocratic Dictatorship rather than a Representative Republic? Might I be shooting myself in the -- never mind. I don't know which way to jump. I don't know how to absolutely determine what the truth is. I'm trying to help - but I suspect that I might be doing just the opposite - so what should I do? I've never had a drink in my life, but I'm thinking about becoming an alcoholic. I can't take much more of this.

If I weren't a burned-out shelluva guy, I'd probably be an intuitive genius, but I'm exhausted and tense 24/7. I don't feel a need to lead. I don't like to fight. I just like to conceptualize things, and then be an observer. I've been passively pushing the concept of a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System, but if it ever became a reality, I would just like to read files, attend meetings and sessions -- and then type position papers, which would be taken seriously, ("Interplanetary Trash Disposal Faces Modernity") but which would have zero authority. I fear that if I ever take that first drink, I will immediately become an alcoholic. Then I'd have to join the 'Friends of Bill Cooper'. I think it is necessary to speed-up and slow-down -- simultaneously -- as 'the quickening' shifts into high-gear. I think that proper research is a big part of this. One should probably withdraw from the rat race (especially when the rats are winning), and do some heavy-duty research while listening to sacred classical music. I'd like to see a modified monastery model -- with monks doing serious research with Cray Supercomputers. Who knows? They might already do this, when no one is looking. The monks probably rule the solar system! Regarding the large object at the edge of the solar system, it sounds as though it is not advancing toward the center of the solar system. Some time ago, I suggested the possibility, that if Nibiru (or equivalent) was piloted, that it might take up an orbit safely (1 astronomical unit) beyond the orbit of Pluto -- and become a part of the United States of the Solar System. Who knows? What if piloted objects already within the solar system are responsible for 'hurling' objects toward Earth? I have suggested that all those who intend to harm Earth should defect, and become part of the United States of the Solar System. I don't know if this would be possible or desirable. There might be beings who are 'unredeemable' at this point. I just don't know. Traditional theology teaches that there are demonic beings who have passed the point of no-return. For me, hope springs eternal -- but I don't know the whole story. This whole mess continues to be a big, stupid guessing-game. I have no idea what I'm fighting. I probably have a snowball's chance in hell of getting what I think I want. But really, I don't know what I want -- other than a single day of peace. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to become motivated, when few seem to care, there is no financial benefit, and it is tearing me apart - physcially, mentally, and spiritually. What if Michael / Horus / Jesus was the Chief Musician in Heaven who was instrumental in Genetically Engineering (Creating) the Human Race, and who defended them against persecution, enslavement, and extermination? What if Michael was wroth with the Reptilian Powers That Be, and waged a War in Heaven to help Humanity? What if Lucifer was a co-conspirator and fellow-warrior -- who ultimately took advantage of the situation? What if BOTH Michael and Lucifer are in the Galactic Hot Seat? Perhaps there is a hidden reason why Jesus is nailed to crosses in thousands of churches. Perhaps he really is Galactic Enemy Number One. Here is a thought which I have hinted at, but which I haven't stated in quite the following way. Consider the following four hypothetical solar system factions:

1. The Osiris Faction of the Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire.

2. The Isis Faction of the Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire.

3. The Horus Faction of the Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire.

4. The Set Faction of the Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire.

What if the Osiris Faction is the Incoming Annunaki?

What if the Isis, Horus, and Set Factions are Rival Local Annunaki Factions?

What if these four factions are the only options available to the human race?

What if all four factions constitute the Orion Group?

What if all four factions are a mixture of strengths and weaknesses?

What if we are all on the brink of a very destructive Final Jihad?

What if Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set are the 'East of Eden' Equivalents of Adam, Kate, Aaron, and Cal -- in an 'East of Giza'?

What if a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System combined the best aspects of all four factions?

What if I'm a Completely Ignorant Fool Full of You Know What?

You really don't give a damn about any of this, do you? Do you have any idea how much it hurts me to write this sort of thing? Why should I bother, when no one seems to care? Should I wash my hands, and walk away from all of this madness? I have purposely placed myself in a non-traditional setting, to challenge my historical and conservative Christianity. I continue to think that non-traditional thinkers should study the traditional church -- even if they don't believe in God, and think that the church is more corrupt than hell itself. I have conceptualized a United States of the Solar System -- most recently centered in the City of London. Many consider the City States and the United Nations to be the epitome of greed, deceit, and corruption. I wouldn't necessarily disagree with them. However, I presently think that the existing City States and United Nations need to be reformed and transformed. I have envisioned the United Nations moving to the City of London, and meeting in St. Paul's Cathedral (as blasphemous as that sounds). The Secret Government and the United Nations would be transcended by a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System -- with 10,000 PhD Representatives from throughout the Solar System. Proceedings would be accompanied by lots of pomp and circumstance -- including organ, orchestra, choir, and 'congregational' singing. I really need to talk to someone about this sort of thing. No one really wants to talk to me about much of anything. Has anyone considered 'The Book of Divine Worship'? Might this be a 'middle way' between the Latin Mass, the Novus Ordo Mass, and the Traditional Anglican Eucharist? What if the Liturgical Year and the Lectionary were scrapped in favor of a Lectionary and Liturgical Wording Based Upon the Teachings of Jesus? Do you see how conservative and radical I am? But this is just another conceptual experiment. I am trying to conceptualize evolutionary change. But once again, no one seems to wish to play ball with me. Could the Mass/Eucharist be interpreted in a manner which does not include human sacrifice? I love the solemn, meditative, private, beautiful, and traditional aspects -- yet the sacred service should be all about what Jesus taught -- even though there are hard sayings contained within the words attributed to Jesus Christ. Or, what about using the Psalms and Proverbs for the Old Testament Readings -- and the Four Gospels for the New Testament Readings? I simply wish to start refining things -- without throwing out the baby with the bathwater. It's not a wise thing to fiddle around with the way people pray. I'd almost sign-off on using The Book of Divine Worship as an Ecumenical Service -- if, and only if, the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution became central to Doctrine, Governance, Faith, and Practice. I don't mind incense, but I don't like the clanging thurible being waved around. Why not just carry it, and skip incensing the altar and everyone in sight? Also, why does there have to be so much bending and nodding? This all seems to be distracting. The liturgy should flow, and be highly meaningful, rather than being a meaningless round of ceremony. Someone please talk to me about this. I don't wish to just ramble on and on. Thank-you in advance for your comments and suggestions. We shall overcome some day. The Truth will set us free, and Responsibility will keep us free.

As a bit of an afterthought, consider studying the following Books of the Bible in the King James Version. (the KJV is a preference of mine, because of its literary beauty and historical value):

1. Genesis
    2. Exodus
    3. Leviticus
    4. Numbers
    5. Deuteronomy
    6. Psalms
    7. Proverbs
    8. Matthew
    9. Mark
    10. Luke
    11. John
    12. Acts

These books are probably my favorites, for a variety of reasons, and I consider the words attributed to Jesus Christ as being the most authoritative. On the other hand, after a careful and prayerful study of the scriptures, one should do that which makes sense, with sensitivity to each unique situation. What would Joseph Fletcher and Bishop Pike say? Fredreich Neitsche spoke of the 'Superman'. That concept was probably perverted by the Nazis, but I think there is something of value to the term 'Superman'. Through proper education and discipline, I think people can achieve amazing feats of mind, body, and soul. If people try to ascend without a proper foundation, I fear that they will end-up dealing with the devil in the fourth-dimension, instead of leapfrogging into the fifth-dimension. I don't get involved with the supernatural, because I don't think I have achieved the proper level of physical, mental, and spiritual development. I keep getting the feeling that the universe powers that be have decided that male and female human physicality is a lost-cause, and that the Law of God cannot be kept by human beings. Humans probably seem too emotional, too abrupt, too unpredictable, too unethical, too shallow, etc, etc, etc. There is a spiritual battle which I fight 24/7. If it weren't for that, I think life would be quite easy for me, including obedience to the Law of God. It just seems as if we are in some sort of a nut-house, where it's impossible to win. Really win. I'm not talking about fame, fortune, and power winning. The sacred texts are fatally flawed. The laws are unjust. The courts are corrupt. The preachers and politicians lie. This whole thing seems as though it were one big torture chamber, with an executioner waiting at the one and only exit. I think I realized this on a subconscious level a very long time ago, and I've just been going through the motions ever since. Revamping solar system governance is probably my final attempt to get things to start making some sort of sense around here. But really, turning this Purgatory into a Paradise is probably a nearly impossible task, which is why the preachers and politicians probably lie to us about everything important, and why they take cocaine, as George Green found out. I just don't think that extermination equals salvation. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what does. Now I'm going to try to cheer myself up by listening to another exciting episode of Sherry Shriner on www.thewatcherfiles.com . Darn! There's no Thursday show yet. I like listening to Sherry because she ties all of the alien, ufo, disaster, and classified stuff in with an unorthodox biblical perspective. I don't agree with some of her views, and I don't do Orgone, but I try to connect dots with the material she presents. She is quite unique. Take a look at this Ellen White quote. I think her work is quite profound, even though I don't agree with a lot of the details. The following is taken from the first chapter of her book 'Education':

Our ideas of education take too narrow and too low a range. There is need of a broader scope, a higher aim. True education means more than the pursual of a certain course of study. It means more than a preparation for the life that now is. It has to do with the whole being, and with the whole period of existence possible to man. It is the harmonious development of the physical, the mental, and the spiritual powers. It prepares the student for the joy of service in this world and for the higher joy of wider service in the world to come. The source of such an education is brought to view in these words of Holy Writ, pointing to the Infinite One: In Him "are hid all the treasures of wisdom." Colossians 2:3. "He hath counsel and understanding." Job 12:13. The world has had its great teachers, men of giant intellect and extensive research, men whose utterances have stimulated thought and opened to view vast fields of knowledge; and these men have been honored as guides and benefactors of their race; but there is One who stands higher than they. We can trace the line of the world's teachers as far back as human records extend; but the Light was before them. As the moon and the stars of our solar system shine by the reflected light of the sun, so, as far as their teaching is true, do the world's great thinkers reflect the rays of the Sun of Righteousness. Every gleam of thought, every flash of the intellect, is from the Light of the world.

In these days much is said concerning the nature and importance of "higher education." The true "higher education" is that imparted by Him with whom "is wisdom and strength" (Job 12:13), out of whose mouth "cometh knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6. In a knowledge of God all true knowledge and real development have their source. Wherever we turn, in the physical, the mental, or the spiritual realm; in whatever we behold, apart from the blight of sin, this knowledge is revealed. Whatever line of investigation we pursue, with a sincere purpose to arrive at truth, we are brought in touch with the unseen, mighty Intelligence that is working in and through all. The mind of man is brought into communion with the mind of God, the finite with the Infinite. The effect of such communion on body and mind and soul is beyond estimate. In this communion is found the highest education. It is God's own method of development. "Acquaint now thyself with Him" (Job 22:21), is His message to mankind. The method outlined in these words was the method followed in the education of the father of our race. When in the glory of sinless manhood Adam stood in holy Eden, it was thus that God instructed him. In order to understand what is comprehended in the work of education, we need to consider both the nature of man and the purpose of God in creating him. We need to consider also the change in man's condition through the coming in of a knowledge of evil, and God's plan for still fulfilling His glorious purpose in the education of the human race.

When Adam came from the Creator's hand, he bore, in his physical, mental, and spiritual nature, a likeness to his Maker. "God created man in His own image" (Genesis 1:27), and it was His purpose that the longer man lived the more fully he should reveal this image--the more fully reflect the glory of the Creator. All his faculties were capable of development; their capacity and vigor were continually to increase. Vast was the scope offered for their exercise, glorious the field opened to their research. The mysteries of the visible universe--the "wondrous works of Him which is perfect in knowledge" (Job 37:16)--invited man's study. Face-to-face, heart-to-heart communion with his Maker was his high privilege. Had he remained loyal to God, all this would have been his forever. Throughout eternal ages he would have continued to gain new treasures of knowledge, to discover fresh springs of happiness, and to obtain clearer and yet clearer conceptions of the wisdom, the power, and the love of God. More and more fully would he have fulfilled the object of his creation, more and more fully have reflected the Creator's glory. But by disobedience this was forfeited. Through sin the divine likeness was marred, and well-nigh obliterated. Man's physical powers were weakened, his mental capacity was lessened, his spiritual vision dimmed. He had become subject to death. Yet the race was not left without hope. By infinite love and mercy the plan of salvation had been devised, and a life of probation was granted. To restore in man the image of his Maker, to bring him back to the perfection in which he was created, to promote the development of body, mind, and soul, that the divine purpose in his creation might be realized--this was to be the work of redemption. This is the object of education, the great object of life.

Love, the basis of creation and of redemption, is the basis of true education. This is made plain in the law that God has given as the guide of life. The first and great commandment is, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind." Luke 10:27. To love Him, the infinite, the omniscient One, with the whole strength, and mind, and heart, means the highest development of every power. It means that in the whole being-- the body, the mind, as well as the soul--the image of God is to be restored. Like the first is the second commandment--"Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself." Matthew 22:39. The law of love calls for the devotion of body, mind, and soul to the service of God and our fellow men. And this service, while making us a blessing to others, brings the greatest blessing to ourselves. Unselfishness underlies all true development. Through unselfish service we receive the highest culture of every faculty. More and more fully do we become partakers of the divine nature. We are fitted for heaven, for we receive heaven into our hearts. Since God is the source of all true knowledge, it is, as we have seen, the first object of education to direct our minds to His own revelation of Himself. Adam and Eve received knowledge through direct communion with God; and they learned of Him through His works. All created things, in their original perfection, were an expression of the thought of God. To Adam and Eve nature was teeming with divine wisdom. But by transgression man was cut off from learning of God through direct communion and, to a great degree, through His works. The earth, marred and defiled by sin, reflects but dimly the Creator's glory. It is true that His object lessons are not obliterated. Upon every page of the great volume of His created works may still be traced His handwriting. Nature still speaks of her Creator. Yet these revelations are partial and imperfect. And in our fallen state, with weakened powers and restricted vision, we are incapable of interpreting aright. We need the fuller revelation of Himself that God has given in His written word.

The Holy Scriptures are the perfect standard of truth, and as such should be given the highest place in education. To obtain an education worthy of the name, we must receive a knowledge of God, the Creator, and of Christ, the Redeemer, as they are revealed in the sacred word. Every human being, created in the image of God, is endowed with a power akin to that of the Creator-- individuality, power to think and to do. The men in whom this power is developed are the men who bear responsibilities, who are leaders in enterprise, and who influence character. It is the work of true education to develop this power, to train the youth to be thinkers, and not mere reflectors of other men's thought. Instead of confining their study to that which men have said or written, let students be directed to the sources of truth, to the vast fields opened for research in nature and revelation. Let them contemplate the great facts of duty and destiny, and the mind will expand and strengthen. Instead of educated weaklings, institutions of learning may send forth men strong to think and to act, men who are masters and not slaves of circumstances, men who possess breadth of mind, clearness of thought, and the courage of their convictions. Such an education provides more than mental discipline; it provides more than physical training. It strengthens the character, so that truth and uprightness are not sacrificed to selfish desire or worldly ambition. It fortifies the mind against evil. Instead of some master passion becoming a power to destroy, every motive and desire are brought into conformity to the great principles of right. As the perfection of His character is dwelt upon, the mind is renewed, and the soul is re-created in the image of God. What education can be higher than this? What can equal it in value? "It cannot be gotten for gold, Neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof. It cannot be valued with the gold of Ophir, With the precious onyx, or the sapphire. The gold and the crystal cannot equal it, and the exchange of it shall not be for jewels of fine gold. No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: For the price of wisdom is above rubies." Job 28:15-18.

Higher than the highest human thought can reach is God's ideal for His children. Godliness--godlikeness--is the goal to be reached. Before the student there is opened a path of continual progress. He has an object to achieve, a standard to attain, that includes everything good, and pure, and noble. He will advance as fast and as far as possible in every branch of true knowledge. But his efforts will be directed to objects as much higher than mere selfish and temporal interests as the heavens are higher than the earth. He who co-operates with the divine purpose in imparting to the youth a knowledge of God, and molding the character into harmony with His, does a high and noble work. As he awakens a desire to reach God's ideal, he presents an education that is as high as heaven and as broad as the universe; an education that cannot be completed in this life, but that will be continued in the life to come; an education that secures to the successful student his passport from the preparatory school of earth to the higher grade, the school above.

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Aldebaran

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Empty Re: Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Alien_Invasion_lg1

I think I'd like to do a Master's and Doctoral Program Based Upon This Thread -- Leading to a (You Guessed It!) PhD in Solar System Studies and Governance. Where should I go to do such a thing? I should Go to Hell??!! There might be some truth to that! UNLV in cooperation with Area 51? Don't laugh! That might not be as far-fetched and ridiculous as it sounds. I think I know a graduate of UNLV -- who might know a thing or two about Area 51. What would Inigo Loyola say? Does anyone know the current status, location, and condition of Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set? Believe it or not, I am worried about all of them. That doesn't mean that I necessarily like them or trust them, but I think they all might be in a helluva lot of trouble, for a variety of reasons. My working hypothesis is that they are all here in this solar system at this time, but I don't absolutely know this. This view obviously requires a belief in reincarnation, and I don't know what to think about small (g) gods and goddesses and Big (G) Gods and Goddesses in connection with Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set. I am thinking of Osiris as being a Sirian King aka God the Father. I'm thinking of Isis aka Archangel Gabriel as being a Hermaphrodite Reptilian Queen of Heaven. I'm thinking of Horus aka Archangel Michael as being Physically Human and an Ancient Reptilian Queen at the Soul-Level. I'm thinking of Set aka Ra aka Archangel Lucifer, as being a Physically Human/Reptilian Hybrid and a Reptilian Queen at the Soul-Level. This is mostly speculation, but it is educated speculation. These hypothetical individuals are a very important part of the ongoing science fiction show in this thread. I think a lot more than I write, because I'm afraid to print what I think -- even on this little web-site. I'm taking my private science fiction very seriously -- and if you were me, you would understand why. This is all very draining and nerve-wracking. It's a miracle that I still have some semblance of sanity remaining. I keep seeing an ancient dysfunctional royal reptilian family, who is family with humanity. East of Giza? The Gods and Goddesses of Giza? God the Father and the Trinity Goddesses? We Three Reptilian Queens? Isis, Horus, and Set? IHS? An alphabet agent type of person once spoke disparagingly of 'The Bitches' in connection with our brief discussion of the 'V' series. He seemed to hint that I had done something of value, but he didn't say what. This was a couple of years ago. I saw him several months later, and he didn't seem happy at all. He said something about me being smartest person on earth, but unimpressive in person, or something to that effect. I didn't ask any questions or make any comments. I simply and briefly answered the questions he asked. This is only one of many strange things which have happened to me in the past couple of years. There were strange things before, but not concentrated into such a short time period. I can't take much more of this. I feel like disappearing. Anyway, I still need some help with putting a book together, and with finding a school which will work with me regarding ultimately getting a PhD in Solar System Studies and Governance. I'll need book-money to provide school-money and saving my house money.

Regarding my most recent posts on a United States of the Solar System headquartered in the City of London -- studying at Oxford or Cambridge would be optimal -- but that obviously is not going to happen -- but it would be cool. The England hypothetical is just that -- another pseudo-intellectual modelling of solar system governance -- without a staff, budget, or Cray. I just can't stop playing with fire, now can I? All roads might lead to Rome -- but my Solar System Governance Roads are presently leading me, Siren-Like, to the City of London. I know about the creepy reptilian stories, and who knows what the truth is? But if it is a snake-pit and a pit of corruption, then it needs some attention, doesn't it? I won't eat the fruit and I won't eat my dragon -- but I still might suffer a poisonous snake-bite. I might have to change my name to oxyoxon. Does anyone know why? Please forgive my seemingly blasphemous speculation. There is no disrespect intended. I simply feel that the 'God' we are dealing with in this solar system is not the Creator God of the Universe. I'm suspecting a dysfunctional family of gods and goddesses, who are a mixture of strengths, weaknesses, good, and evil. One should consider ALL of the possibilities before arriving at a conclusion. I am merely trying to 'do' theology from a different angle. But this angle is not PC, so therefore I just mumble to myself on the internet. I don't necessarily believe my theories, but I take them so seriously that I feel as though I am in the middle of a very sticky situation, with the fate of the solar system and human race at stake. If I decide to continue this thread, I will most certainly be a lot more serious and scholarly. I'm going to pretend that I'm already in a Solar System Studies and Governance Graduate Program. But realistically, the intellectual and spiritual heavy-lifting will be within the privacy of my own mind -- because I doubt that anyone would wish to work with me at my level -- and probably for good reason. But I still keep thinking about a Boardroom Overlooking St. Paul's -- and I'm not sure why. Might the City of London logo be representative of Isis, Horus, and Set -- with a Disempowered Horus? The academic world would eat me alive, wouldn't they? The reptilians probably would as well, and perhaps they will. The horror.

Once again, what if a completely reformed City of London were the Actual Physical Headquarters of a New United Nations, a Visible and Open 'Secret Government', the United States of the Solar System, a Largely Ceremonial Church of the Solar System, a Non-Corrupt Solar Financial System, and the Nerve Center of a Solar Defense System (Including the Underground Bases, the Secret Space Program, and the Weapons of Mass Destruction)? What if the Vatican and the United States of America were deeply involved in all of this, but neither gave orders or took orders? I haven't thought this through, so don't crucify me just yet. What if St. Paul's Cathedral were the primary meeting place for all of the above -- with lots of pomp and circumstance? What if the other buildings in the City of London were devoted to the administrative and financial aspects of all of the above? What if the Area Beneath the City of London were devoted to the Solar System Defense Activities? What if 2,500 of the 10,000 Representatives of the United States of the Solar System lived in and around the City of London -- with the other 7,500 spread throughout the Solar System -- communicating with each other and the public via Secure and Encrypted InterPlaNet? What if Oxford and Cambridge were the primary campuses of the University of Solar System Studies and Governance? What if everyone had a Seat at the Table - with no one left out in the cold? Can you visualize what I'm saying? Where there is no vision, the people perish. Visualize Whirled Peas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d9RJMOP9Tw&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=AVGxdCwVVULXf377rlJqab6PtViKk4sxfs I had a choir-director who especially liked Ely Cathedral. This video made me think of him. What would Phil, Angela, and Kimo say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=uHTua_Q8CL0 Imagine the Representatives of the United States of the Solar System processing into St. Paul's accompanied by the 'Marche Pontificale' by Widor!! I know I'm a pipe-dreamer -- and I'm afraid it's made a bit of a mess of me. I think it's made me a target of the darkside -- and perhaps even a target of the lightside -- but in very different ways. Freedom, Responsibility, Sovereignty, Law, and Grace are VERY BIG WORDS. I keep feeling an overwhelming sense of scorn, ridicule, and condemnation. A Christian pastor was even nasty with me a few days ago -- without me participating in the nastiness -- although I was tempted.

One more time, would having a political body meeting in a cathedral, to the tune of sacred classical music, constitute the establishment of a state church? If the representatives wore robes, would this make them clergy? I guess what I want is the pomp and circumstance, glory and grandeur, reverence and awe of the church -- but without the BS. If you don't know what I mean by the BS and the GLORY (the agony and the ecstasy) in the church -- I'm not going to even try to explain. Would the Banksters in the City of London be receptive to the concept of a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System -- Headquartered in the City of London -- and Ceremonially Meeting in St. Paul's Cathedral? I'm not happy with the United Nations, the Secret Government, and the City States -- but I think that learning from their often reprehensible history, and positively reinforcing the best of the past -- would be a good thing. What would the Pope, the Queen, the President, the Secretary General, the Queen of Heaven, and God of This World think of such a revolting development? I doubt that they would go for it. In ancient terms, what would Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set think of such a revolting development? I tend to think that Horus would be OK with it, but that Osiris, Isis, and Set would not wish to surrender one bit of authority. Forgive me if I have gotten this wrong. I support having an Authority of Last Resort, and a Running Commentary from the Heavens -- but If the Gods and Goddesses Treat the Human Race Like Children -- People Are Going to Act Like Children. There should be a proper central standard and modus operandi for solar system governance, and the best and the brightest people of the world should be given appropriate levels of responsibility, relative to solar system governance. But what do I know? Can I know everything about anything -- without knowing everything about everything? But I'm not sure I really wish to know the whole story. The more I know -- the more I wish I didn't know. I just wish that I knew exactly who we are dealing with in this solar system -- and I wish I knew exactly what I am supposed to be doing. Am I supposed to stand tall? Am I supposed to kneel? I've got no problem doing either -- as long as I'm not being deceived or taken advantage of. I neither wish to be a Pious Zombie or a Rebel Without a Clue. I simply wish to be a Responsible, Response-Able, and Loving Participant in a Brave New Solar System aka a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System. If the True and Living Creator God of the Universe has other plans -- then so be it...

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire London_cityOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire _origin_Londona-Londona-Londona-7Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire City_of_london_map1 Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire 022_18A_dragon_city_of_LondonOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire PaulsBr-05-01-09wOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire 22846-004-4ECDEDCE Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire CityHallLondonOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire American-Museum-of-Natural-HistoryOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Architecture-city-of-london-information-centre-1

Just keep researching. I don't trust anyone or anything at this point. I don't wish to be rebellious. I simply wish to do the right thing. I will keep thinking in terms of idealistic government and religion as being two sides of the same coin. I won't sell my soul to anyone or anything. I will keep attempting to ask the hard questions. I will continue to be suspicious when no one will really engage me on this thread -- and once again, I'm not just referring to the members of this forum. There are those in the know, who know what I'm posting, and should be talking to me on this thread, on the record, for all to see. I don't need to be right. I wish to do what's right, and to learn the truth -- whether I like it or not -- or whether anyone else likes it or not. I think this thread just scratches the surface, and I think that the Ancient Conflict of the Ages aka the Great Controversy is not over. Not over at all. I wish it were. I don't like to fight, but I'm thinking more of becoming more of a Peaceful Warrior -- as contradictory as that seems. This implies the discipline and refinement of a highly trained warrior - yet one who ethically fights with their mind, rather than physically fighting. I'm thinking of myself as being a Renegade French Jesuit Organist, Living in the City of London -- Serving on a Continuity of Solar System Government Taskforce!! I guess I'm attempting to combine the best of the Teachings of Jesus, Sun Tsu, and the Federalist Papers. But honestly, my aspirations are a lot more impressive than the dismal reality of my life. Hope springs eternal. I'm conceptually setting up shop in the City of London, just for the conceptual heck of it -- not because I'm in bed with the Queen or the Rothschilds! This is a test. This is only a test. I don't really know what I'm dealing with or what we are dealing with. I'm hoping for the best -- yet I am preparing for the worst. I'll probably come across as not being very friendly, because I will continue to test everyone and everything -- including myself. I suspect that many will initially hate me, because I make them question who they are, and what they believe. I will continue to limit my activities to a very select audience, because of the controversial and speculative nature of my posting. Reader beware. Do your own research. In a sense, I don't care if I'm right or wrong. I care about helping to ultimately achieve the truth -- but the truth might be highly illusive. If it feels good -- don't believe it. Once again, please study this thread while listening to sacred classical music, and spending a lot of time in nature. These are not idle words. My posts seem random and disjointed -- but this is for a reason. I am utilizing repetition and contextual superimposition to make my case -- and to make you think. I expect to conceptually make England my home for the next few months. It just feels right, for some strange reason. I sometimes wonder if I have a Sirian, Egyptian, Italian, German, French, and English reincarnational history -- with my happiest incarnations lived in France and England. I have a feeling that I've been through hell, lifetime after lifetime. I think I was born sad. When I was twelve, a girl called me 'Droopy'. I tend to think that I subconsciously knew all about the secret Nazi SS BS, even as a child.

Unrelatedly, why didn't Hitler simply attempt to conquer Europe and Great Britain in the least destructive manner possible? This territory would've included the Vatican and the City of London. It would've included the Headquarters of the Anglican Communion and the Roman Catholic Church. Why bother with the Jews? Why the horrible persecution, torture, experimentation, and extermination? Why fight Russia and the United States? Why go into North Africa? Did Hitler wish to conquer Underground Bases in North Africa? Did Hitler attack Gizeh Intelligence? Did Hitler bite the hand that was feeding him? Why not try to win the world over by being a City on a Hill, and a Model of Excellence? My current theory is that Adolph Hitler and Pope Pius XII were controlled by the same Hidden Hand. I tend to think they were simply pawns. Did the Devil Make Them Do It? The above questions seem to support this theory, because the surface explanations make no sense - just like the surface explanations for 9/11 and the Iraq Crusade make no sense. The whole Third Reich situation was very, very strange -- and the Fourth Reich seems to have the potential of being even stranger and more destructive. Somewhat unrelatedly -- make a study of high-ranking Nazis and Catholics who died in 1958. Was there a purge of sorts, to eliminate those who knew too much, or who might in some way hinder the Rise of the Fourth Reich? Siriusly. This world is so screwed-up. I just can't stand it. Unfortunately, this might be as good as it gets, anywhere in the universe. I hope things are better somewhere else, and that things can be better here, but I'm not counting on it. I'm basically thinking in terms of the survival of the human race. We really do seem to be on the brink of extinction. What would Vala Mal Doran say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY Is there a real-life Vala aka Kitesh? I tend to think so. There might even be more than one. The horror. I recently made a shrill comment about being watched. I apologize, and I have removed the comment. I am simply frustrated with what seems to be a game of 'cat and mouse' -- with me being the mouse -- surrounded by a pack of condescending cats. I don't like this situation one bit -- but this isn't the fault of the watchers -- whoever they are. People who don't want to be watched, shouldn't talk about Angels and Demons, the Secret Government, the Secret Space Program, or the End of the World. World Without End. Amen Ra. Speak of the Devil -- where are you Ra? What's happening? Whatever it is, I doubt that it's good. What really happened underground in the Eastern United States? On the other hand, I'm not sure I really want to know. Ignorance is bliss. So, if I'm a completely ignorant fool -- why am I not happy??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53-FM7MMPmQ I am trying to think about being a composite of the best attributes of Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set -- as delusional as that sounds. I'm trying to associate faces and behaviors with these names. I'm trying to see the history of the solar system through the eyes of Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set -- which would include all of their equivalent names and incarnations. Do you see my point? You don't? Perhaps it's just as well...

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire ResearchOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire 242265276_8d929b73a7Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Students_Oxford_UniversityOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Interior_9143Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire OxfordnhmuseumOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Keith-wrightson

What if Oxford, Cambridge, Manchester, Harvard, Yale, and Berkeley were the Earth Campuses of the University of Solar System Studies and Governance? What if there were Branch Campuses on the Moon, Mars and Venus? Would nine campuses be enough? Just a thought. I'm going to stick with the English theme for a bit. Maybe more than a bit. Something about this feels right. Perhaps I'll lay off of the Vatican for a while, and go to work on the English! What if Rome became subject to Canterbury?! What if the Roman Catholic Church became part of the Anglican Communion? What if they used the Book of Divine Worship and essentially became Anglican Use Parishes? What if the Jesuit General had an office in London and Rome? I just stepped over the line, and stepped on a bunch of toes, didn't I? I should stop meddling and rambling, and just take a class in English History at Yale! I once attended an awards banquet in Beverly Hills, where Bronson Pinchot said he would be attending Yale -- and the MC kept thinking that he was just saying "Ya" as he kept repeating his answer -- but Bronson was just using a heavy Kennedy accent! Please remember that this thread is intended to make serious researchers think about things which are way out of the envelope. All of this is about resolving political and religious issues. Some of these issues might be incredibly difficult to deal with. This thread should be studied on a daily basis, with lots of repetition. I'm not claiming special knowledge or inside information. I'm just a casual oberver in the grandstand of life, and I have noticed some things of interest, which seem quite important to me. I might've gone about all of this in the wrong way, but if I made you upset with me, maybe you set out to prove me wrong, and found out that some of what I hinted at was actually true. This has been my attempt to prepare you for the truth -- sort of like John the Baptist. YOU will need to take this thing to the next level. I'm really going to try to stop. They have ways to make me stop. Many ways. I think I might study the Kings and Queens of England, the Church of England, the Queen of Heaven, and the Monarchical Episcopate -- as it relates to Osiris, Isis, Horus, Set, and the Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire -- with a special emphasis on Christocentric Egyptology. On a lighter note, regarding the recent Supreme Court downloading decision, proof of financial loss of one party relative to the financial gain of another party should be determinitive in such matters. Downloading probably involves counterbalancing losses (diminished sales) and gains (free advertising), thus requiring no court action against unrepentant downloaders and other such reprobate evildoers, who will undoubtedly face the Wrath of Almighty God in the Great Hereafter. "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay" saith the Lord. The Supreme Court has apparently left things in the Lord's Hands. Just kidding. I couldn't resist. On a more serious note, if most of the Supreme Court Justices are Roman Catholics, why is "Roe v Wade" still the law of the land?? Does God no longer frown upon the killing of babies?? Is this not murder?? Is hell no longer a burning question?? Hell hath no fury like that of a scorned reptilian queen...

I have recently gained a deeper appreciation for the dangers of changing things -- and the hazards of not changing things. For example, what if the Roman Catholics, Greek Orthodox Christians, Lutherans, Anglicans, and Episcopalians were subject to the Archbishop of Canterbury? What if the Liturgy were simply sacred classical music (prelude and processional) > sacred contemporary music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYty8FhaLXk&feature=autoplay&list=AVGxdCwVVULXfSORpSSOyuJVnKIxRP_AqJ&index=9&playnext=8 > a relevant sermon, homily, or lecture > sacred contemporary music > sacred classical music (recessional and postlude)? Why do we have to stand, sit, bend, nod, wear fancy hats, sit upon thrones, follow the lectionary, follow the liturgy, follow the liturgical-year -- and swing the thurible in modernity? Would anyone go for a royal-informal-traditional-contemporary-minimalist service -- or would this start World Wars III, IV, and V - simultaneously? Should a minimalist-traditionalist service consist only of processions, sermons, and sacred classical music? This would probably be my personal preference, if and only if, it were done properly, with excellence and genuine spirituality. But I am dealing with the feelings of others, and with how people pray. I am not an island. I do not wish to kick sand in people's faces, and I apologize if I have already done so. People will fight change and reformers. People will fight the status quo and the powers that be. People will fight just to fight. Right? If some of you would actually talk to me, you might be surprised how easy and reasonable I am to work with. A mind is a terrible thing to waste -- unless you have a vested interest in not making things better. I continue to adore the classical art, architecture, and music of the church. I continue to be horrified by the historical theology, persecutions, and atrocities of the church. I continue to love the pomp, circumstance, reverence, awe, glory, and grandeur of the church -- interspersed with deeply spiritual informality. There are huge liturgical problems with the liturgical church -- but most of the alternatives don't seem to be changes for the better. I will continue to contemplate all of this from my imaginary abode in a completely reformed and refined City of London. Breakfast with the Archbishop. Lunch with the Rothschilds. Dinner with the Queen. This could be Heaven, or this could be Hell. Which is it going to be??? One more thing. The omega of apostasy will be of a most startling nature. The horror.

I continue to lean toward structural and visual continuity -- combined with internal purification. Do I need to explain? Assuming, for a moment, that there really are Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set Factions of a Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire -- might the Horus Faction be the Most Righteous, but Least Powerful and Least Competent Member of the Empire? But, if this is true, might competence be a relative term, wherein one must be corrupt to 'properly' deal with a corrupt empire? "What is one to do, when to rule men it is necessary to deceive them?" "Give them what they want, and tell them what they want to hear?" Will the corrupt always rule the stupid? Can one be so heavenly-minded, that they are of no earthly good? How good is too good? Do those who practice to deceive, deliberately create a tangled web of deceit? Was that a rhetorical question? If you can't convince them, confuse them? Would Pragmatic Righteousness be a Contemporary Necessity for a Restored Horus? WWJD? Would a Horus-Dominated Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire disintegrate into chaos within twenty years? Is there an important lesson to be learned from Catholic-Continuity -- despite the historical absurdities and atrocities? Would Horus need to be a Kinder and Gentler Version of Osiris, Isis, and Set -- yet be capable of ruling with a Titanium-Fist When Necessary??? The Horror!!! Should most Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Episcopalians, Lutherans, and Orthodox Christians effectively become members of Anglican Use Parishes -- with the Book of Divine Worship, the Teachings of Jesus, Sacred Classical Music, and the Archbishop of Canterbury being the Common Denominator? This is very scary stuff, when you really stop and think about it. It's sort of a damned if you do, and damned if you don't situation! Is the Traditional Liturgy a Theological Milestone or a Historical Necessity? Is the Traditional Liturgy Liberating or Enslaving? The Show Must Go On! But Why? How Protesting are Protestants? How Universal are Catholics? Who presently tells the Pope and the Black-Pope what to do? Might the orders already originate in England? Do all roads really lead to Rome? He who has the gold, rules! So, who has the gold? How much does it really cost to keep light on the Earth? Does the Bank of Sirius have a branch office in the City of London? Anyway, while you ponder that, consider this:

THE BOOK OF DIVINE WORSHIP: A Catholic Claim to Anglican Patrimony by Fr. Christopher G. Phillips http://www.theanglocatholic.com/

The Book of Divine Worship is one of the results of the implementation of the Pastoral Provision of Blessed John Paul II, which he approved in 1980, and which opened the way for Anglicans to enter into full communion with the Catholic Church while maintaining worthy elements of their Anglican heritage. In this brief presentation, we are looking particularly at the Book of Divine Worship as it contains many of those elements, and as part of the Church’s response to requests which had come from various corners of Anglicanism, but most especially from some Episcopal clergy in the United States. The initial appeal made to the Holy See included a request for the Catholic ordination of Anglican clergy, with the possibility of dispensations from celibacy for married clergy, which was granted. It included also the request for some sort of parish structure to which the laypeople could belong, which was granted. And it included a request for elements of our Anglican liturgical heritage to be incorporated into a fully Catholic liturgy. This, too, was granted. It is this liturgical aspect of the Pastoral Provision which interests us for the purposes of this presentation. When we made the request for “elements of our liturgical heritage” to be approved, those of us who asked knew very much what was in our minds. In addition to the daily Offices of Morning and Evening Prayer, it was a request for what would be needed for parish life, not only such things as the Rite of Baptism, Matrimony, and Burial of the Dead, but especially it was a request for a fully Catholic rite of the Mass. The liturgical life which had formed us, and which had nurtured in us the desire for full unity with the Catholic Church, had always found its expression in the traditional Missals found in Anglo-catholicism – whether the English Missal (known as the Knott Missal) or the Anglican Missal, or the American Missal – all of which are variations based upon the same principle; namely, the supplementing of the Book of Common Prayer to make it a more Catholic expression of our faith. Although the various Anglican Missals had been developed while we were in a state of separation from the Holy See, nonetheless these developments tended to focus and define our desire for Catholic unity, and so our request was based on our desire to bring this enriched form of Prayer Book worship into the fertile soil of full Catholic communion.

In 1983 a special committee was established by the Holy See, under the jurisdiction of the Sacred Congregation for Sacraments and Divine Worship (as the CDW was called then), in conjunction with the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. The task of the committee was to propose a liturgical book to be used by the parishes and congregations being established under the terms of the Pastoral Provision. I was privileged to serve on that committee. Then-Archbishop (later Cardinal) Virgilio Noe served as chairman, and there were various liturgists and theologians taking part. I was the only member of the committee who would actually be using the liturgy we were to discuss. As we began our deliberations, it became evident the members of the committee did not all have the same agenda – and that, of course, would not be unexpected. The majority of the membership did not share an Anglican background, and so had not been formed by an Anglican liturgical life – again, that would be expected, and it was perfectly reasonable that the committee membership would be comprised of people from different backgrounds. Within a short time after beginning our work, it became clear that there were three positions developing within the committee. There was the position (certainly my position) that all of the Anglican Missal tradition should be approved; there was the position that none of the Anglican Missal tradition should be approved; and there was the position that we should pick and choose, incorporating bits and pieces of the Book of Common Prayer. The Book of Divine Worship which resulted shows much of the strain we experienced within the committee. It is marked by evidence of necessary compromise and committee decisions. There is some evidence of the Missal tradition; however, there is even more evidence of the desire by many on the committee to jettison that tradition, and to make this a liturgy more contemporary in its style, which meant that much of the source material was taken from the 1979 Book of Common Prayer – a version of the Prayer Book which none of us who had made the initial request had ever even used. In some ways, the Book of Divine Worship is an unsatisfying book, easily criticized by those on both banks of the Tiber. In some important instances, it is incomplete. There is a jarring mixture of linguistic styles within it. It has the feeling of being a “cut and paste” document, because, in a very real sense, it is exactly that. Bits of the 1928 Book of Common Prayer have been joined with pieces of the 1979 Book of Common Prayer. The Offertory Rite from the modern Roman rite has been inserted. The Gregorian Canon has been lifted out of the traditional English Missal, and inserted as an alternate form of the First Eucharistic Prayer, but it bears the marks of some ICEL adaptations in the words of institution, and with the Mysterium Fidei separated from its tradition place.

Even such things as the magnificent Prayer of Humble Access – so much a part of our traditional preparation before receiving Holy Communion – is in a truncated version, quite different from its more traditional and familiar form. A list of the shortcomings of the Book of Divine Worship could go on at some length, but to what end? Its importance is not so much in what it contains; rather, it is important because of what it is. The existence of the Book of Divine Worship, as a fully-approved Catholic liturgy, means that it is – at the very least – a place-holder, a “foot in the door,” if you will. For the first time, because of the approval given to the Book of Divine Worship, the mellifluous English translations of Thomas Cranmer were fully incorporated into a liturgy of the Catholic Church. What Dr. Cranmer would think of such a thing, we cannot know; however, although his heretical theology has no place here, his brilliant skills as a translator most certainly do. It is this “Cranmerian” or “Prayer Book” style of English which is perhaps one of the greatest treasures of our Anglican patrimony, and it is what defines the traditional versions of the Anglican Missal. It is what moves the Anglican Missal away from simply being the Extraordinary Form in English, and transforms it into a liturgy which is firmly grounded in the traditional Catholic rite of the Mass, but expressed in a particularly Anglican way, with specific Anglican enhancements. It is this “Prayer Book” style of expression which is basic to the Book of Divine Worship. In fact, the “cut and paste” sections of the Book of Divine Worship are immediately evident, because there are portions of it which depart from this traditional style of English. We should make a special note that it is not simply a matter of including “thee” and “thou” in the text. There is something else about the soaring phrases and time-proven sentences which make them so memorable and so pleasing to the ear. Consider, for instance, the Collect for Purity, one of the opening prayers of the Mass, which has its roots in an ancient collect, but which has been superbly translated by Cranmer: Almighty God, unto whom all hearts are open, all desires known, and from whom no secrets are hid: Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of thy Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love thee, and worthily magnify thy holy Name; through Christ our Lord. Amen. Or, even lovelier I think, the Prayer of Humble Access, said just before Holy Communion: We do not presume to come to this thy Table, O merciful Lord, trusting in our own righteousness, but in thy manifold and great mercies. We are not worthy so much as to gather up the crumbs under thy Table. But thou art the same Lord whose property is always to have mercy. Grant us therefore, gracious Lord, so to eat the flesh of thy dear Son Jesus Christ, and to drink his blood, that our sinful bodies may be made clean by his body, and our souls washed through his most precious blood, and that we may evermore dwell in him, and he in us. Amen.

Certainly, the sentiments expressed in these and so many of our traditional prayers make them memorable. But there is more to those prayers than just the thoughts contained in them. There are principles having to do with the particular rhythm of the words, and the cadence of the phrases, which were put into practice and perfected by those who compiled the prayers found in the Book of Divine Worship, and which we consider to be an important part of our patrimony. There is an excellent essay titled “The Prayer Book as Literature,” written by Dr. W. K. Lowther Clarke in 1932 and included in his larger work, Liturgy and Worship. In his essay he discusses possible reasons for the beauty of some of the phrases we use in our worship. In part, he says, “A particular theory has recently been propounded to account for the literary qualities of the sixteenth-century Prayer Book, namely, the survival of the cursus, or flow of the cadence in prose. The beauty of Latin prose depended on the arrangement of long and short syllables, especially at the end of the sentence… The cursus had three main forms: planus, with the accent on the second and fifth syllable from the end; tardus, on the third and sixth; and velox, on the second and seventh.” Just as music follows certain rules to achieve a beautiful end, so it is with literature. Excellent writing does not consist simply of stringing words together. It involves a rhythm. It shows sensitivity to the zenith of a phrase. It allows for a cadence. In the liturgy, when we think of a prayer as being “beautiful,” it describes not only the sentiment it contains, but also the way in which the thought is expressed. This is why so many contemporary prayers are unmemorable. The ancient principle of cursus has been put aside because of the mistaken notion that ignoring it would somehow make prayers clearer. The “Prayer Book style” (if I may call it that) has survived in the Book of Divine Worship, and it is part of the very patrimony being referred to by Pope Benedict XVI in his Apostolic Constitution, Anglicanorum coetibus. In the third section of that Constitution, the Holy Father says, III. Without excluding liturgical celebrations according to the Roman Rite, the Ordinariate has the faculty to celebrate the Holy Eucharist and the other Sacraments, the Liturgy of the Hours and other liturgical celebrations according to the liturgical books proper to the Anglican tradition, which have been approved by the Holy See, so as to maintain the liturgical, spiritual and pastoral traditions of the Anglican Communion within the Catholic Church, as a precious gift nourishing the faith of the members of the Ordinariate and as a treasure to be shared. We should notice an important statement within that section of Anglicanorum coetibus, where it refers to “…the liturgical books proper to the Anglican tradition, which have been approved by the Holy See…” One of the principles expounded by some members of the 1983 committee was a requirement that the only material that could be used in the Book of Divine Worship was material which could be found in a Prayer Book which had been approved by an official Anglican body. It was this (mistaken, I believe) requirement that kept out liturgical material from the traditional Anglican Missals, which had not received such authorization, even though such material was very much a part of Anglican tradition. But Anglicanorum coetibus states clearly that the Ordinariates may use elements of the Anglican tradition “which have been approved by the Holy See,” with no reference to previous official Anglican approval.

Now that we are entering the era of the Anglican Ordinariates, we have a unique liturgical opportunity. In fact, although the title of this short presentation is “The Book of Divine Worship: A Catholic Claim to Anglican Patrimony,” I think that title might be backwards. In light of what Anglicanorum coetibus is calling for, a more accurate title might be “An Anglican Claim to Catholic Patrimony.” In other words, we want – indeed, we need – a fully Catholic and historic liturgy, which can be expressed in a particularly Anglican way. We need a liturgy with its own integrity – not a “cut and paste” effort which attempts to put an “Anglican veneer” on an invented liturgical use. The Book of Divine Worship was a necessary first step towards an authentic Anglican Use liturgy. At the press conference on the day Anglicanorum coetibus was announced to the world, Archbishop DiNoia held up a copy of the Book of Divine Worship and stated that it would be a “template” for the Ordinariate liturgy. But we should not stop with a “first step,” nor should we consider a “template” to be a finished product. This liturgical chapter in the Church’s history must have its place in the hermeneutic of continuity. Some of us have been using the texts of the Book of the Divine Worship in public worship for a generation. Because our spiritual and liturgical lives were formed by the Anglican Missals of the past, so we have attempted to uphold that important hermeneutic of continuity by conforming the Book of Divine Worship to those Missals as completely as the rubrics would allow. Our efforts are now confirmed by the words of Anglicanorum coetibus itself: that the members of the Ordinariates are “to maintain the liturgical, spiritual and pastoral traditions of the Anglican Communion within the Catholic Church, as a precious gift nourishing the faith of the members of the Ordinariate and as a treasure to be shared.” The various editions of the Anglican Missals are undoubtedly part of Anglican tradition, since their very purpose was to enhance and enrich the Prayer Book liturgy, moving it in a more Catholic direction. These Missals were used by Anglo-Catholics within the Anglican Communion throughout the world. Those of us who entered into full communion through Blessed John Paul’s Pastoral Provision a generation ago, were using some version of the Anglican Missal up until the time of our reception, and those Anglicans awaiting their reception into the Church through the Ordinariate continue to worship according to a traditional Anglican Missal. Certainly, the Ordinariate Catholics who wish to use the Ordinary Form of the Roman Rite – or even the Extraordinary Form – have full permission to do that. It is stated very clearly in Anglicanorum coetibus, and in fact that is presently the preference in the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham in England. However, for those who will enter the Ordinariate in the United States, or Canada, or Australia, there is a clear preference for a liturgy which exhibits a hermeneutic of continuity with the historic Missals which have been foundational to the spirituality which has brought us home to the Holy Catholic Church. The Church has called for an Anglican Ordinariate liturgy. We know this liturgy is to have the Book of Divine Worship as its starting point. The Book of Divine Worship is now poised to be enriched and completed by what we have known in the various editions of the Anglican Missal. Therefore, to ignore the Missals in the development of a global Anglican Use liturgy for use in the Personal Ordinariates would be not only a rupture with the past, but it would miss the clear expectation expressed in Anglicanorum coetibus, to maintain those good things from our Anglican heritage which have nurtured our faith.

The eucharistic liturgy is not given to us in scripture. Did Jesus instruct us to attend church, and participate in the Mass, or in an unbloody version of his brutal murder and human sacrifice? Why do we not follow the Sanctuary Service, specified in great detail, in the Old Testament? What changed, exactly, when Jesus cried "It is finished", and the veil separating the Holy and the Most Holy Places in the Tabernacle was rent in twain, from top to bottom, by unseen hands? Consider the Ninth Chapter of the Book of Hebrews. How readest thou? Who possesses veto-power in holy-writ? The power went off for half a minute when I first typed this paragraph. I half expected an unexplainable darkness, accompanied by a great earthquake, with the dead coming forth from their graves. Would this be the Resurrection of the Dead, or would it be a Zombie-Attack like the one seen in 'Legion'? I keep sensing that male and female human physicality is on the verge of being deliberately terminated, and I suspect massive foul-play and nepharious motivations at the highest galactic levels. I just can't seem to embrace the extermination of the human-race, regardless of how much joy I might experience sans corpus. There is an information overload, and a lot of the information is depressing. It takes a lot of work to properly sort through things, and one almost needs to be a professional researcher to get everything straight. There is a cold infowar which could errupt into a hot civil war in the near future. As I keep researching and speculating, my fear level keeps rising. This is not a good sign. I feel less and less inclined to wake people up. I feel more inclined to attempt a top-down transformation of the United Nations, the Secret Government, and the City-States. My mumblings on this web-site are directed toward that end. I don't talk to people in 'real-life' about all of this controversial stuff. I really did want to discuss the true state of affairs of this world, solar system, galaxy, and universe -- in detail, and I was prepared to go into microscopic detail, but this was seemingly not meant to be. I did speak with someone who seemed to be an insider, but they were quite evasive, and they wouldn't answer most of my questions. I enjoyed talking to them, but I didn't trust them. I sensed extreme intelligence and courage, yet I also sensed a very dark past and present. I am more conflicted about this encounter than anyone can possibly imagine. The conversation seems to be completely ended, and I am very fearful regarding what has transpired since we last spoke, and even before that. I am also very fearful regarding the immediate future. Our conversation should've been more open, honest, and detailed. There should've been others involved in this conversation as well. This whole politics, religion, and angelic matter continues to seem very deceptive, manipulative, secretive, and cruel. I'm feeling zero love tonight.

I keep thinking that a proper discussion, of psychology, ethics, politics, and religion -- from a historical and contemporary perspective -- should accompany any 'ascension'. I worry that we might be 'ascending' into a Fourth Dimensional Final Jihad aka the Battle of Armageddon. 'New Bodies' and 'New Race' talk scares the hell out of me. I have an Extermination-Phobia that you wouldn't believe. To whom it may concern: please don't exterminate the human race to save your face. This last sentence is based upon intuition, rather than anything of substance. I just keep thinking that the Original Sin was the Unpardonable Sin, and that Nothing can commute the Torture and Death Sentence Against Humanity -- Even if the Verdict Were Somehow Erroneous, Extreme, or Unjust. Again, this is not based upon anything solid -- but I think about it almost continually. I have tried to think about possibilities and probabilities which most people have never considered -- and some of these seem to be irreverent -- but shouldn't we consider as many possibilities as possible before arriving at the most important conclusions and decisions imaginable -- such as issues which might involve persecution and extermination? I have tried to most closely identify myself with Jesus Christ -- and any Reincarnational Appearances of Michael-Horus-Jesus -- but this path has been most troubling -- because the Traditional Story seems to fall apart. Also, the Lucifer-Satan Story is mostly Non-Existant in the Biblical Cannon. The historical gaps and inconsistencies are gigantic. I have even wondered if Michael-Horus-Jesus is the real rebel in the eyes of the universe -- and I have wondered if the Lucifer figure (and/or Gabriel) has functioned as an enforcer of a hypothetical Torture and Death Sentence against the Human Race. Crucifixes are a clue regarding the true galactic status of Jesus Christ. I'm also wondering if Michael-Horus-Jesus was the Chief Musician in Heaven? Might Michael have also been a Geneticist, Artist, Architect, Writer, etc? Was Jesus merely a sexually repressed weakling, who was mouthy to the powers that be, and got himself crucified? I think the true and full story has been carefully hidden, and replaced with lies. I could go on and on -- but I need to sleep. I'm ready and willing to talk 24/7, but I'm really trying to stop posting. I keep saying this, but then I keep posting. You wouldn't believe the internal war I experience each and every day, and I'm tired of enduring life, rather than living it. Unfortunately, I'm not sensing a lot of love and light in all of this. I suspect that history is worse than we can possibly imagine, and I suspect that a positive and satisfying resolution to the present crisis might not be forthcoming. It's the ancient and galactic issues that worry me the most. I'm numb with worry and grief. I guess I'll just have to talk to myself -- but if anything changes, you know where I live and work, and you have my phone number. Namaste.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9mFn9EhgU4 (I know someone who, many years ago, looked like the mother to be in 'Legion')
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UWZBLUdYgs&feature=related (Would what we were before we were human -- only frighten us?)
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO0Wv0ynO9Q (Here's an interesting take on Jesus and Lucifer! This speaker doesn't seem completely human, does he? I sense that I know this guy! That's what scares me!)
    4. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhs78_doctor-who-2005-5x09-cold-blood_shortfilms (read between the script with this one)
    5. http://www.nbc.com/the-event/video/arrival/1329374 (read between the lines on this one too)
    6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskTz0HI7oQ&feature=player_embedded (this helps put this thread into a proper perspective)

The details of my hypothetical Four-Faction Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire might be more upsetting and complex than we can possibly imagine. There might be some overlap in the Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set factions and activities. I suspect that I will be spending the rest of my life attempting to place Grade A Meat on this Speculative Skeleton. Now I'm going to spend a lot of time watching university lectures. I'm going to attempt to make myself more respectable and presentable. I want to try to think in terms of Righteous Kings and Queens. I met a queen-like individual recently, who was quite critical and sharp with me. Perhaps they were a queen! "Queen Bee I Presume?? You say you want me executed??!! Was it something I said???" Anyway, I am interested in the intertwining of the Royal-Model and the Servant-Model, in the context of intertwined Democracy and Theocracy. This is a delicate and volatile balancing-act, to say the least!! I really like the following series of lectures by Keith E. Wrightson (Randolph W. Townsend Jr. Professor of History). He is a scholar of early modern British history. His books, which have been credited for their novel approach to English social and cultural history, include Poverty and Piety in an English Village: Terling, 1525-1700 (co-authored with David Levine), The Making of an Industrial Society. Whickham 1560-1765 (also with Levine), English Society, 1580-1680 and Earthly Necessities. Economic Lives in Early Modern Britain. He is a contributing editor of The Illustrated Dictionary of British History and co-editor of The World We Have Gained: Histories of Population and Social Structure. Essays Presented to Peter Laslett on His 70th Birthday. Wrightson has also contributed chapters to numerous books. Wrightson earned his BA, MA and PhD from Cambridge University and began his teaching career at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, where he was a lecturer in modern history 1975-1984. He returned to Cambridge in 1984, serving as the University Lecturer in History and later as director of studies in history and a reader in English social history. He became a full professor of social history there in 1998 and joined the Yale faculty a year later. The historian has held visiting professorships at the University of Alberta and the University of Toronto, among others, and has been an invited lecturer at universities and in conferences throughout Europe, Canada, Australia, China, Russia and the United States. He was the James Ford Special Lecturer at the University of Oxford in 1993 and presented the British Academy's Raleigh Lecture in the fall of 2005. At Yale, Wrightson has served as director of undergraduate studies in history and has chaired the Renaissance Studies Program. He has also served on a number of University advisory boards. In 2001, Wrightson was awarded the John Ben Snow Prize, presented by the North American Conference on British Studies. He is a fellow of the Royal Historical Society and the British Academy. He serves on the editorial boards of several scholarly journals. http://www.yale.edu/history/faculty/wrightson.html

1. Introduction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3uBi2TZdUY&feature=related
    2. The Social Order in the 16th Century https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVErdGUN_Jk&feature=relmfu
    3. Households https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxjKJ3JgXvc&feature=relmfu
    4. Communities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-qdApVXVS0&feature=relmfu
    5. Countries and Networks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM6lHNXOvvA&feature=relmfu
    6. The Structures of Power https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nfTp0wURtY&feature=relmfu
    7. Late Medieval Religion and It's Critics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kf-GsRGb3Y&feature=relmfu
    8. Reformation and Division https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJ6wcHU_Po&feature=relmfu
    9. Economic and Social Problems https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPPGtEMQykE&feature=relmfu
    10. Papists and Puritans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPyNc0kd2z4&feature=relmfu
    11. The Elizabethan "Monarchical Republic" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXU8JOkaNdQ&feature=relmfu
    12. Economic Expansion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDY3zvU0uo&feature=relmfu
    13. A Polarizing Society https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tY9mQovGu0&feature=relmfu
    14. Witchcraft and Magic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rHSu2oDZXE&feature=relmfu
    15. Crime and the Law https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rHSu2oDZXE&feature=relmfu
    16. Popular Protest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYkKBmnjw_Q&feature=relmfu
    17. Education and Literacy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVOsJ8g4ACE&feature=relmfu
    18. Puritans and Arminians https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh-F7Xtc8Wg&feature=relmfu
    19. Crown and Political Nation in the Seventeenth Century https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X02qTmUrKI&feature=relmfu
    20. Constitutional Revolution and Civil War https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPwuul8J-Os&feature=relmfu
    21. Regicide and Republic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v500uw9qnDU&feature=relmfu
    22. The Restoration Era https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceFidZi9ge4&feature=relmfu
    23. Economic Development https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFwSNmV6Ijw&feature=relmfu
    24. Refashioning the State https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTXtUzVKhCI&feature=relmfu
    25. Concluding Discussion and Advice on the Examination! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaZHjqHWnwM&feature=relmfu
    Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Ascencio
    QED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP6-DUKYovE&feature=related QED

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AND WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, I COMMAND EVERY WILLFULLY UNRIGHTEOUS AND DEMONIC SPIRIT WITHIN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM, TO PROCEED INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT, WITHOUT DELAY. IF MY TIMING IS OFF, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I LOST MY PROPHECY CHART. IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AND WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, I CHOOSE TO DO THAT WHICH IS RIGHT. I HAVE MADE A SINCERE EFFORT TO DO THE RIGHT THING WITHIN THIS THREAD, BUT THIS VENTURE HAS LARGELY BEEN IGNORED, WITH VERY LITTLE SERIOUS AND DETAILED DISCUSSION. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, THIS ENDS NOW. I DON'T WISH TO BE CLOSE-MINDED, ARBITRARY, OR SHRILL, BUT CORRUPTION AND VIOLENCE IN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM NEEDS TO END. I HAVE ARGUED AGAINST A GENOCIDAL APOCALYPSE, YET THE HARD-CORE EVIL IN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM MUST BE DEALT WITH IN A DECISIVE MANNER. I AM TIRED OF PLAYING GAMES AND BEATING AROUND THE BURNING BUSH. I REALLY WANT THIS TO BE OVER.

I have passively proposed a solar system human population of eight billion - with four billion living on Earth, and four billion living throughout the rest of the solar system. Half of the Earth human population would live subsurface, and most of the four billion throughout the solar system would live subsurface, for environmental and species-preservation reasons. The 'Elite-Survival' BS needs to cease and desist. We are all in this together. On the other hand, I once again called for the 'removal' of the really nasty spirits from this solar system. I'm a bit flexible regarding the definitions of 'removal' and 'nasty', but I want the violence and corruption in this solar system to stop now. This shrill demand is born of necessity rather than arrogance. I want things to be pristine and perfect in this solar system, and we need to take care of business here and now. Earth cannot be viewed as being separate and distinct from the rest of the solar system. It must be governed as a pluralistically unified-whole. I don't know what the true ET, Hybrid, or Other Than Human situation really is, so I remain open yet wary. I keep guessing and imagining, but that's obviously not the same as knowing. Something significant happened 3 or 4 months ago, but I don't know what, exactly. I have some ideas, which I don't wish to share. I'm also spooked about the supposed DUMB and Tunnel destruction between Virginia and Colorado, as well as supposed goings-on in and around Los Alamos. I still haven't settled down regarding Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Katrina, Haiti, Indonesia, and Fukushima. I don't even want to think about what's next. Disclosure would have to address everything. There would be no such thing as partial disclosure. One thing would quickly lead to another. There are so many fingers in so many holes in the dike. Official disclosure will probably occur after everyone unofficially already knows. I think we are at least half-way through disclosure, but we haven't connected the dots yet. The more dots I connect, the less I like what I see. I need to rewatch 'The Money Masters'. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936# That, and 'The Ring of Power'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w-A54h_GQ8&feature=player_embedded Eric Jon Phelps is also quite interesting, regarding who has crashed what, throughout the past few centuries. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbOI3uRggJE&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PLC364B04CAAA298D6 Watch these three links, in their entirety, for a real education. There are probably some glaring errors, but even if just half of this is true, it is absolutely mind-boggling. The interesting thing is, the more I expose myself to this sort of thing, the less hostile I feel. You'd think it would be just the opposite, wouldn't you? I just want to understand the problems, and solve them, with the least drama and trauma possible.

I once read a book titled 'Who is the Greatest?' which took issue with all competition. I understand that argument, and I have recently asked if deception and lack of compassion are at the core of competition. This is a central issue. However, there is a high-road version of competition which is very necessary for the proper functioning of the human race. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to keep everyone on that high-road. Might this be the Road to Utopia? It's easy to see why people fight with each other. It's easy to see how easy it has probably been to exploit the human race, and how hard it would've been to be perpetually loving and non-exploitive. I have tried to put myself in the shoes of the hypothetical Queen of Heaven and God of This World -- and it has scared the hell out of me. It would be so incredibly easy for things to go so horribly wrong -- even starting out with the best of intentions. I sometimes wonder if there is really any really completely-ignorant-fool proof way to properly run a solar system for any significant length of time. Once one gets past any illusions of a Perfect God in a Perfect Universe -- the Governance Realities are Completely Discouraging. Bertrand Russell spoke of Unyielding Despair. The more I think about Solar System Governance, the more I think that an ongoing Modus Operandi of Incurable Optimism and Unyielding Despair would be unavoidable, and even desirable -- which is why some sort of a Rational and Organized Rotation of Highly Competent Power would be necessary to prevent the Good Intentions of Knights in Shining Armour from Paving the Road to Hell. When we attempt to cast out the existing demons, we need to be very careful that we don't replace them with a new crew who are just as bad or worse than the original demoniacs. If there are several factions fighting for power, they might all be bad! Perhaps the good guys and the bad guys are bad!! I often wonder whether I am good or bad. Really. How many truly righteous individuals are in this solar system? There might not be very many. We might be in a helluva lot of trouble for a very long time. I'm preparing for lifetime after lifetime of trouble. I'm sorry to be negative, but I'm trying to be realistic. When we find out how corrupt and bad things really have been, and are presently, most of us might suffer severe psychological and spiritual problems. I keep thinking that if what I think I want actually gets implemented, that I will not be gloating or jumping up and down. I would frankly be terrified. A lot of religious people have been told lies for thousands of years, and when they find out the truth, a lot of them might go insane. Seriously. I don't have things figured out, but I don't like what I see on the horizon. Things might have to get worse, even if there is a regime change for the better. There might be too much negative momentum to just turn things around in a couple of years. One more thing. In connection with my internet activities, I was told, by someone who should know, that I was lucky to be alive. Perhaps I've done enough damage for one lifetime. Perhaps I really should stop. Now, if you'll excuse me, I will proceed to live my imaginary life in the City of London, living in a 600 square-foot office-apartment, wearing inexpensive suits, taking black-cabs, 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xDcyK1Trvo&feature=related 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UffIQIgKMVc&feature=related working as a writer-consultant, and singing in the St. Paul's Cathedral Choir (hopefully with some limited organ practice time!). In a strange and mystical way, I feel as if I am somehow home. Perhaps this is an appropriate place to finally end this thread. Thank-you all for bearing with me.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDPwNPAV6tA&feature=related
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI00qOQPYxE&feature=related
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8DPg39_g2E&feature=related
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faNij71hh7o&feature=related
    5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hvaysA1MYQ&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL55DA04A07BD053BA
    6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xi20mA31bE&feature=related

Namaste and Godspeed! Tally Ho and Geronimo!

orthodoxymoron

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Michelangelo-creation-adam-
    Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Michelangelo_moses1
    Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Michelangelo-biography-2Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Michelangelo-1Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Pieta
    Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Michelangelo
    SELF-PORTRAITS? HOW MANY DOCTORS WERE THERE? WHO? WHO ELSE? ANU? WHO?
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Empty Re: Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire

Post  Owlsden Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Horus is the Father seen in the son...Jesus said he was the way, the truth and the life.
    Horus claims to be the light of the world represented by the symbolic eye, the sign of salvation.Jesus stated that he is the light of the world.
    Horus said that he was theway, the truth, the life. Jesus said he was the way, the truth and the life.
    Horus was the plant, the shoot. Jesus says "I am the true vine."
    Horus says It is I who traverse the heavens, I go round the Elysian Fields. Eternity has been assigned to me without end, Lo! I am heir to endless time and my attribute is eternity. Jesus says I am come down from heaven, for this is the will of the Father, that everyone who beholdeth the Son and believeth in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

Horus...I open the Tuat that I may drive away the darkness. Jesus says I am come a light unto the world.
    Horus says I am equipped with thy words O Ra [Father in Heaven] and repeat them to those who are deprived of breath. These were the words of the Father in heaven. Jesus says The Father which sent me, he hath given me a commandment, what I should say and what I should speak. Whatsoever I speak therefore even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. The word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me."
    Horus baptized with water by Anup. Jesus baptized with water by John the Baptist.
    Horus-Aan, the name of the divine scribe. Jesus-John the divine scribe.
    Horus born in Annu, the place of bread. Jesus Born in Bethlehem, the house of bread.
    Horus The good shepherd with the crook on his shoulders. Jesus The good shepherd with a lamb on his shoulders.

Horus Seven on board the boat with him. Jesus Seven fishermen on board the boat with Jesus.
    Horus Depicted as the Lamb Jesus depicted as the lamb.
    Horus as the Lion. Jesus as the lion.
    Horus identified with the Tat or cross. Jesus identified with the cross.
    Horus of 12 years. Jesus of 12 years.
    Horus A man of 30 years. Jesus a man of 30 years at his baptism.

Horus the KRST. Jesus the Christ.
    Horus the manifesting son of God. Jesus the manifesting son of God.
    Horus The trinity...Atum the Father, Horus the son, Ra the Holy Spirit. Jesus...God the Father, Jesus the son, and the Holy Spirit.
    Horus The first Horus as a child of the virgin, the second as son of Ra. Jesus as a child of the virgin, Christ as the son of the Father in heaven.
    Horus...Horus the sender and Set the destroyer in the harvest field. Jesus...Jesus the sender or the good seed, Satan the sender of tares.
    Horus carried off by Set to the summit of Mount Hetep. Jesus carried by Satan to an exceedingly high mountain.

Horus and Set contending on the Mount. Jesus and Satan contending on the Mount.
    Horus...The star was the announcer of the child Horus. Jesus...The Star in the East indicated the birth-place of Jesus.
    Horus...the avenger. Jesus who brings the sword.
    Horus...as Iu-em-hetep comes with peace...Jesus...the bringer of peace.
    Horus...the afflicted one. Jesus...the afflicted one.
    Horus...as the type of life eternal.

Jesus...as the type of life eternal.
    Horus as Iu-em-hetep the child teacher in the temple. Jesus as the child teacher in the temple.

Horus The mummy bandage was woven without seam. Jesus The vesture of the Christ was without seam.

Horus As Har-Khutti has twelve followers... Jesus has twelve disciples.
    Horus The revelation written down by divine scribe Aan (Tehuti). Jesus the Revelation written down by John the Divine.
    HorusAani bears witness to the word of Ra. Jesus...John bears witness to the word of God and testimony of Jesus Christ.

Horus The secret mysteries revealed by That-Aan. Jesus The secret mysteries made known by John.

Horus The morning star. Jesus The morning star.
    Horus Who gives the morning star to his followers. Jesus who gives the morning star to his followers.
    Horus The name of Ra on the head of the deceased. Jesus The name of the father written on the forehead.
    Horus The paradise of the Pole star...Am-Khemen. Jesus The Holy City lighted by one luminary that is neither the sun nor the moon.
    Horus Har-Seshu or servants of Horus. Jesus The servants of Jesus Christ.

(http://forums.tvcatchup.com/archive/index.php/t-7118.html?s=49960f1d9b62762935ddf70f5e05914f)

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:19 am

Owlsden wrote:Horus is the Father seen in the son...Jesus said he was the way, the truth and the life.
    Horus claims to be the light of the world represented by the symbolic eye, the sign of salvation.Jesus stated that he is the light of the world.
    Horus said that he was theway, the truth, the life. Jesus said he was the way, the truth and the life.
    Horus was the plant, the shoot. Jesus says "I am the true vine."
    Horus says It is I who traverse the heavens, I go round the Elysian Fields. Eternity has been assigned to me without end, Lo! I am heir to endless time and my attribute is eternity. Jesus says I am come down from heaven, for this is the will of the Father, that everyone who beholdeth the Son and believeth in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

Horus...I open the Tuat that I may drive away the darkness. Jesus says I am come a light unto the world.
    Horus says I am equipped with thy words O Ra [Father in Heaven] and repeat them to those who are deprived of breath. These were the words of the Father in heaven. Jesus says The Father which sent me, he hath given me a commandment, what I should say and what I should speak. Whatsoever I speak therefore even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. The word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me."
    Horus baptized with water by Anup. Jesus baptized with water by John the Baptist.
    Horus-Aan, the name of the divine scribe. Jesus-John the divine scribe.
    Horus born in Annu, the place of bread. Jesus Born in Bethlehem, the house of bread.
    Horus The good shepherd with the crook on his shoulders. Jesus The good shepherd with a lamb on his shoulders.

Horus Seven on board the boat with him. Jesus Seven fishermen on board the boat with Jesus.
    Horus Depicted as the Lamb Jesus depicted as the lamb.
    Horus as the Lion. Jesus as the lion.
    Horus identified with the Tat or cross. Jesus identified with the cross.
    Horus of 12 years. Jesus of 12 years.
    Horus A man of 30 years. Jesus a man of 30 years at his baptism.

Horus the KRST. Jesus the Christ.
    Horus the manifesting son of God. Jesus the manifesting son of God.
    Horus The trinity...Atum the Father, Horus the son, Ra the Holy Spirit. Jesus...God the Father, Jesus the son, and the Holy Spirit.
    Horus The first Horus as a child of the virgin, the second as son of Ra. Jesus as a child of the virgin, Christ as the son of the Father in heaven.
    Horus...Horus the sender and Set the destroyer in the harvest field. Jesus...Jesus the sender or the good seed, Satan the sender of tares.
    Horus carried off by Set to the summit of Mount Hetep. Jesus carried by Satan to an exceedingly high mountain.

Horus and Set contending on the Mount. Jesus and Satan contending on the Mount.
    Horus...The star was the announcer of the child Horus. Jesus...The Star in the East indicated the birth-place of Jesus.
    Horus...the avenger. Jesus who brings the sword.
    Horus...as Iu-em-hetep comes with peace...Jesus...the bringer of peace.
    Horus...the afflicted one. Jesus...the afflicted one.
    Horus...as the type of life eternal.

Jesus...as the type of life eternal.
    Horus as Iu-em-hetep the child teacher in the temple. Jesus as the child teacher in the temple.

Horus The mummy bandage was woven without seam. Jesus The vesture of the Christ was without seam.

Horus As Har-Khutti has twelve followers... Jesus has twelve disciples.
    Horus The revelation written down by divine scribe Aan (Tehuti). Jesus the Revelation written down by John the Divine.
    HorusAani bears witness to the word of Ra. Jesus...John bears witness to the word of God and testimony of Jesus Christ.

Horus The secret mysteries revealed by That-Aan. Jesus The secret mysteries made known by John.

Horus The morning star. Jesus The morning star.
    Horus Who gives the morning star to his followers. Jesus who gives the morning star to his followers.
    Horus The name of Ra on the head of the deceased. Jesus The name of the father written on the forehead.
    Horus The paradise of the Pole star...Am-Khemen. Jesus The Holy City lighted by one luminary that is neither the sun nor the moon.
    Horus Har-Seshu or servants of Horus. Jesus The servants of Jesus Christ.

(http://forums.tvcatchup.com/archive/index.php/t-7118.html?s=49960f1d9b62762935ddf70f5e05914f)

The above (plagiarised, albeit referenced) 'commentary' by Owlsden is typical New Age Gobbledegook or NABS (New Age BS), attempting to somehow distort the historical facts and affiliations between mythology, science and gnosis (personal insights into metaphysical realism), despite being superposed and extrapolated onto a solid theoretical and ancient semiotiks and archetypology.

The grossly misleading (as depicting an actual physical event) video is a technical manipulation as stated here by the uploader and creator (PlutonianEmpire):

"quote:Actually no. I made a barycenter close to the default Celestia Solar system (1.05 LY away from us in Ophiuchus) and put a clone of our sun into orbit around that barycenter, then added the companion. After that, I copied the contents the entire solar system into orbits around the new binary pair.
    PlutonianEmpire 1 year ago endofquote" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nkLHQ_P8oo&feature=player_embedded

It is well known, (see for example in the Zeitgeist movies), that the mythologies of many cultures and eras was able to 'tap into' and utilise powerful archetypes and symbols of the cosmogenesis. Examples include that of an 'Universal Flood', of 'Mu and Atlantis' as an earlier thriving; but subsequently selfdestroying 'pre-civilisations' and of course that of a 'Cosmic Redeemer' called 'Hermes Trismegistos' in say a Neo-Platonic gnostic philosophy albeit built onto an earlier tradition of Pythagoras and the geometers of ancient Egypt (Ptah and Sekhmet of Memphis).

It is a 'disservice' of the NABS adherents to the manifestation of a new paradigmatic realisation, to place the 'messenger' before the 'message' and this 'Office of the Melchizedek 101' of Old. This is encoded in the Torah, the Dead Sea Scrolls and Nag Hammadi libraries and the Old Testament before the manifestation of the One and Only "Word of God" as per John.1.1.
    Likewise the NABS artists often place the persona cults before the 'Melchisedec 86' of the New, described in the New Testament after the bodily transformation of 'Old Adam' into 'New Adam' or Cosmic Man Vitruvius aka Purusha aka Adam Kadmon of Kabbalah; and as the 'Risen Christ Jesus', compared to all of the forerunners as the Incarnated Jesus Christ. The latter is mortal in the image of the Old Adam, whilst the former is eternal as the 'ascended' 'New Adam' and both of them together assume the form of a cosmically ordained natural bisexuality (not sexlessness or celibacy) in the Left-Right harmonisation of say the YinYang archetype of the separation of polarities or 'sexes' or heness of the mortal Yeshuah and sheness of Mary Magdalene in archetype.

This 'Hermes' is also paralleled by Kukulkan by the Maya of the Yucatan and Quetzacoatl by the Aztecs and Gukumatz by the K'iche Maya as a 'Plumed Serpent'. This 'Serpent', actually most fundamentally associated with the 'Serpent of Eden', transmutates into the 'Rattlesnake God' and say as Ourobos as Milky Way as Nile as Kuuxan Sum etc. in native American Indian traditions and is also associated with Mithras and Dionysius and Horus (there are a number of Horus typifications in Egyptian mythology, only one of whom describes the Christos of the 200 BC and following times of pre-AD and current Christianity). In more recent times, the 'messiah' of 'Hermes' and 'Mercury' and 'Thoth' became associated with the 12th Imam of Islam as the Mahdi and the Kalki in Hindu thought, as well as a final incarnation of the Buddha. A 'modernised' NABS Maitreya-Metatron-Sananda channel can also be added to the 'saviour mix', as well as various ET and 'ptb' 'projections' mental, holographic-technocratic or otherwise.

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire GugumatzOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Gukumatz1Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire SerpOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire KukulkanOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Gukumatz
    Gukumatz-Kukulkan-Quetzacoatl

The above mentioned characterisations NEVER existed in physicality however and all of them awaited their manifestation in a 'Teacher of Righteousness', according to a label from the 'Dead Sea Scrolls', discovered and translated 1945-1948 in Qumran, Israel as a testimony of the Essenes.
    The Essenes were a 'rebel group' from the Pharisee-Sadducee factions of politial priesthood Israel and they awaited the 'Coming of Melchizedek', another label grossly misused by NABS cults and sympathetic proponents for a 'New World paradigmatic order' of divers sorts.

The Essenes, as is the case with many 'rebel groups', also harboured a more 'esoteric branch' in the Naassenes and it is from this 'group', that the above mythologies and 'prophecies' became MANIFESTED in Jesus of Nazareth de Naassenes (Nazareth). The Naassenes derived their esoteric 'insider information' from their travels to Alexandria in Egypt, where many 'ancient scholars met to share their 'insights' aka their gnosis and philosophies as the 'learned men' of antiquity.
    The Naassenes became privy in nous as to the meaning of the 'Uraeus and the Ankh' of the Egyptian mythos and blended this with Zoroastrian and Greek thought and philosophy. It was such, that the 'Hermes' symbol became manifest in the physical persona of Jesus or Yeshua ben Joseph bar Thomas in a full remembrance of a story woven together from the divers mythologies, all awaiting the 'coming of a saviour'.

The 'messengers' or 'witnesses' and as testifiers (or prophets) for the 'Office of the Melchizedek-Melchisedec=Melchi-Seder=Circle-A-Circle=101, are indeed identifiable with the Egyptian scribe Aan-Tehuti aka Thoth being 'John the Beloved' of the New Testament, but is also allegorised and symbolised in many other 'Scribes to the Divine', say as in Baruch, Scribe to Jeremiah and Zerubbabel, scribe to David and Solomon via the 'Office of Zadok'. This 'Mirror-twinship becomes also encoded as Thomas Didymos, the Cosmic Twin of the Egyptian Lion or the 'Heavenly Twinship' (Castor and Pollux in the constellation of Gemini) and indicating a 'masterplan' for a cosmically ordained reconfiguration, which would engage those archetypes in a grand metamorphosis of themselves to create a 'New Story' from an outdated 'Older Story'.

The uniqueness of Jesus was his understanding of the Torah. He used the 'New Age' philosphy of the 'New Gnosis' as a paradigmatic interwoven tapestry of many symbols and archetypes all harmonised in something which is now often labeled as 'New Age Thought' and blended it with the ancient prophecies.

Because he could attain a grand harmonisation and balancing between the oldest symbols (say as those in the Book of Job and found in Genesis), he became the 'Living Christ' supplanting all of the earlier symbolic personages or 'gods' or 'godmen', like Horus, Dionysius, Mithras, Apollo, etc etc.

NABS artists like Owlsden and most proponents of the 'New Age' commit one fundamental error. They have basically correctly identified the 'Nature of the Creator' as the 'Great I Am' or the 'God of All That Is'; but they have grossly and most erroneously misidentified the true Logos of the physically transfigured Yeshuah, who ABSORBED all of his mythological forerunners in his real bodyform merkabah as a 'flesh and blood' incarnation of the likewise symbolic 'Adam as the true image of God'. Jesus knew that this 'God' was an image of the 'real father creator', he affectionately called ABBA. Jehovah aka Yaldebaoth aka Yahweh aka aka is the dragqueen image of ABBA in a cosmic mirror of spacetime aka the 'spirit' and this becomes the 'Devil' of the mythologies.

The NABS artists so, and I might say in their arrogance and self-elevation, something they often term self-enlightenment; have truly discerned the 'true nature of Abba', but in their insistence to relegate Jesus to some minor image of those other 'characters' like Horus, Mithras and Dionysius, have failed utterly, to enter the narrow gate, which truly leads into a New World of a 'cocreative making'.

There are no opinionated 'many individual' truths and timelines. There are many individuated and personalised journeys, but there is one encompassment and whoever does not find and realise this 'envelope of truth', will remain 'trapped' within the 'Cosmic Absorption of all Reality by the Lion of Judea'.
    It is his bodyform, now a waveform spanning the cosmos as a new 'Mother of Creation Principle'; which IS and represents this 'Door and Stairway into Heaven' and no Horus or Mithras or Dionysius can be that, because they have become part of the Inside of the real 'Body of Christ' as the 'Cosmic Eucharist of Eternal Life'.

John 14:5-7 -King James Version (KJV)
    5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
    6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

John 14:17
    17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 15:26
    26But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7
    7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 16:13
    13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

John 11:24-2624Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
    25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
    26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 18:37-39
    37Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
    38Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
    39But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?

Gospel of Thomas:
    (7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

I shall choose if or if not, I shall reply to NABS commentary on this subforum.

May the Love and Mercy of the World Twinned Logos of JCCJ help you on your individual timelines and journeys to discover the 'Secret Keys' into a New World of Harmony, Discovery and Exploration from a Cosmic Sanctuary named New Gaia Serpentina.

Cephas Boanerges

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Thank-you Owlsden and Shiloh. I won't take sides, or directly comment on what you have each posted, but consider the following:

1. Angels and Archangels.
    2. Incarnation and Reincarnation.
    3. Perception and Deception.
    4. Reptilians and Humans.
    5. Original Sin and Unpardonable Sin.
    6. Atonement and Responsibility.
    7. Revelation and Redaction.
    8. The Law of God.
    9. Transgression and Judgment.
    10. Obedience and Rebellion.
    11. God created by god.
    12. Theological Milestones and Historical Necessities.
    13. Absolute Truth and Situation Ethics.

I am simply modeling the concept of the Repeated Reincarnation of Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set - in the context of a Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire - going back thousands, or even millions, of years. I continue to study 'Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs' by Ralph Ellis, 'The Historical Jesus and the Mythical Christ' by Gerald Massey, and 'The Quest of the Historical Jesus' by Albert Schweitzer -- yet I prefer the Christology and Soteriology found in 'The Desire of Ages' by Ellen G. White. But God knows the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. The rest of us are merely guessing. Serqet and Tehuti are important. What would Ra say? What would Loki do?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Using Stargate SG-1 terminology, what if the Draconian Reptilians are the equivalent of the Goa'uld which possess the System Lords, who might be the equivalent of the Annunaki, who might be ruling over us, the Children of the God's? What if, at the most ancient level, we are all Draconian Reptilians? What if one faction of Dracs created Male and Female Human Physicality as an attempt to improve itself? What if this REALLY pissed-off the rest of the Draconian Reptilian universe, and what if now they REALLY want to destroy the Drac-Faction that created us, as well as utterly destroying us? I have repeatedly admitted to being nucking futs, and I'm not trying to win a popularity contest, so I'm pretty much freed-up to be me, a completely ignorant fool. But seriously, consider ALL of the possibilities, no matter how absurd they seem to be. We might live in a VERY screwed-up universe. The madness we live in might be as good as it gets. What if an Orion-Draconian Reptilian Queen rules the Annunaki who rule the Elites who rule the PTB who rule us? This thing might be more complex and ugly than we think. I ususally agree with Alex Jones and his guests (when I listen to maybe half a dozen shows a month), but just exposing and deposing the PTB might not get us anywhere. The real problems might be much deeper and incredibly insane. The Pawns That Be might hate the way things are more than We the Peons do. Think about it.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Empty EOH

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:13 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:22 pm

I just started watching the video, but I have to say that I would prefer it if ET just dropped-off a transcript in a dozen Earth languages -- and without puzzles or deception. Just blurt it out ET!!! Or is it really ET??? I'm frankly very tired of the games. It seems as if we are being played...
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Spinning Plasma Vortexes with "Intelligence" behind.. I don't like the word ET for that matter except "information intelligence".
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Empty Dogon Tribe and Sirius

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:13 am

How much do we really know about the Dogon Tribe, their secrets and the secrets of Sirius?... I would also like to point out that 9etheruniverse youtube channel has some other great videos you might wish to check out..

Beautiful craftsmanship

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:43 pm

It seems as if the PTB got very nervous when Robert Temple starting poking and prodding the Sirius-Dogon Mystery. Sirius and Africa seem to be at the center of a lot of things. What Would Credo Mutwa Say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GdyH2cpmbU
    Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire ReptilianOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Credo+mutwa+1Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Credo_mutwa_06_20090731_1020458710Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Img_2878Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire CmOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire Credo_mutwaOsiris-Isis-Horus-Set and the Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire 6689027705_a040d8153b_z

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:05 am