tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

German 'Government' R2D2 Trojan FAQ

burgundia
    burgundia

German 'Government' R2D2 Trojan FAQ Empty German 'Government' R2D2 Trojan FAQ

Post  burgundia Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:35 am

What has happened?
    A Trojan horse has been discovered that is capable of spying on Skype internet calls, monitoring the online activity of infected computers, logging keystrokes, and updating its functionality via the net.

The Trojan, which most anti-virus vendors are calling "R2D2", but is also referred to as "0zapftis" or "Bundestrojaner", was announced by the famous Chaos Computer Club (CCC).

http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2011/10/10/german-government-r2d2-trojan-faq/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

German 'Government' R2D2 Trojan FAQ Empty Re: German 'Government' R2D2 Trojan FAQ

Post  Carol Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:17 pm

burgundia, years ago we learned that all electronic forms of communication could be monitored. One has a choice. My choice was to ignore it because my personal perspective is that everything one does or says is already monitored and recorded at a consciousness level so what difference does it make?

Meaning it was easier getting over the reality of being spied upon then hoping for a private communication. I've observed over the years on the net that anything I have done or said is pretty much out there for anyone to read. Subsequently when I run across something I've communicated in a fit - or stemming from a fixed point of view - I am at times - deeply embarrassed. Shaving off ego isn't pleasant. Venting in this type of media and having it thrown back at oneself isn't pretty either. Nevertheless, reality is easier to deal with when one understands just how accountable one really is for what is generated from oneself into the matrix.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:00 am