tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
We Are You
Aquaries1111
magamud
devakas
ceridwen
Beren
malletzky
Sanicle
JesterTerrestrial
firefly
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
Carol
Mercuriel
Floyd
lawlessline
Lionhawk
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
23 posters

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Empty Re: Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:30 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I like the general attitude and presentation of Bill Cooper. I have no idea how much of what he spoke and wrote is true -- but his work really makes me think. His book 'Behold a Pale Horse' is a must-read in this area of research. But a word of warning -- this thread, and fringe-research, are not necessarily paths to happiness and peace of mind. It's sort of a bottomless-pit or an emotional-spiritual-intellectual black-hole -- which is why I'm not necessarily a big fan of 'waking people up' (which often translates into 'riling people up). However, for those who understand the risks and dangers of researching this and that, I offer this thread as a somewhat balanced and rational home-base or starting-point. BTW -- take a look at 'Commander X'. http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=8420071240361070544# I think this might be Bill Cooper!! If so, this would mean that he didn't die in 2001!!! He might've simply gone underground at that point.

Bookmarked the video for later..

Thank You.

magamud
    magamud

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Empty Re: Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System

Post  magamud Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:27 am

I don't know. Once again, this is just more intuitive and conceptual speculation -- as a continuation of my pursuit of Political and Theological Science-Fiction -- which is nearly impossible to verify
    I probably should make this my disclaimer Ortho. I understand I could be quite delusional in my thinking and I am no ones authority.

Was Jesus Bad for Business???
    There are different levels to your queries, so I will do my best to consolidate with what I perhaps know from my own gnosis.
    The person called Jesus had to be as we are in a sort of predestined grand cycle.
    On another level with the lower tier sociopaths, that being the celestial mafia, the whole Jesus paradigm is a nagging thorn that they try to repress, deny and cover up as much as possible.

Did the Archangelic-Christ plan this whole thing?
    Believe it or not we are in a Loving grand plan of awareness in consciousness. This incarnation is a stepping stone. IDK how to explain the whole thing in a concise manner, as
    it involves understanding suffering and the love of creation. Simply put we are in the consciousness of the devil and his pyramid of sociopaths. They exist to help sovereign souls
    understand consciousness. From the Devil there are different dimensions of his awareness until it translates into ours. Most people see this with our shadow govt and their interaction
    within cosmic space.

Is there a 'Myth of Innocence'?
    Innocence exists, it just maturates and evolves. We had to go through this cycle to understand what is.

Is none righteous?
    The One who is flesh and blood is righteous, from there I would assume there is different degrees of it.

Might the following be true (or partially true)?
    I suspect you understand the different levels of sociology from the One Ortho. An example of your insight into celestial politics which I have no doubt exists. I suspect there
    are many levels or pockets of celestial politics and Sci Fi gives us good insight into them. My concentration tends to be more understanding the One then anything else, so my
    contrast to your celestial politics might not be that worthy, but its interesting none the less. Most insights into the mathematics and philosophies can be true, my issues is everything
    stems from the one. I think trying to get to the one through the mathematics or different philosophies of celestial existence can become a labyrinth. Like most things
    it helps spark thinking but can be a ball and chain if not let go.

Are most Humans going to reincarnate as Reptilians and Greys -- and move to Reptilian and Grey Planets -- in the very near future?
    Yes I suspect so, I would assume there is an endless amount of incarnations possible. Sometimes i think I was an android from the future in one incarnation. I would think it comes
    down to your awareness toward the one and what best suits you. On existence I suspect that physical incarnation is one pole and death is another. During death you are in your own
    designed dreamworld getting what you want and here in the physical is sort of the opposite. Might be a tell as to why people choose incarnation. Then of course your physical incarnation
    mirrors your awareness of existence.

Are many Reptilians and Greys going to reincarnate as Humans -- and move to this solar system -- in the very near future?
    Yes I would suspect so. I would suspect any type of thought forms or imagination we have of other beings is a reflection of some sort of connection. Is it imagination or really real?
    I suspect that according to the vastness of space, infinity and immortality that what we believe to be imagination is really prior or future existence.

Thanks for your suggested music while reading your posts.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:55 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Thank-you, A-1. I sort of miss the the Avalon and Camelot crowd -- but that project seemed to morph into something I didn't particularly relate to -- so I moved-on to the 'Mists' -- but I wish this were are larger forum (with more 'experts' and discussion). Given what's happening in the world -- the 'Mists' should have at least 10,000 members.

Thank-you, magamud. I was particularly interested by your following responses:
    magamud wrote:
    Are most Humans going to reincarnate as Reptilians and Greys -- and move to Reptilian and Grey Planets -- in the very near future?
    Yes I suspect so, I would assume there is an endless amount of incarnations possible. Sometimes i think I was an android from the future in one incarnation. I would think it comes down to your awareness toward the one and what best suits you. On existence I suspect that physical incarnation is one pole and death is another. During death you are in your own designed dreamworld getting what you want and here in the physical is sort of the opposite. Might be a tell as to why people choose incarnation. Then of course your physical incarnation mirrors your awareness of existence.

Are many Reptilians and Greys going to reincarnate as Humans -- and move to this solar system -- in the very near future?
    Yes I would suspect so. I would suspect any type of thought forms or imagination we have of other beings is a reflection of some sort of connection. Is it imagination or really real?
    I suspect that according to the vastness of space, infinity and immortality that what we believe to be imagination is really prior or future existence.
    I keep thinking that Male and Female Human Physicality is a can of worms with a HUGE potential for good and/or evil -- and that Reptilian and Grey Physicality might be much more stable -- yet with much less potential and extremes. Does one have to earn the right to incarnate into Male and Female Human Physicality (at least going forward into the future)??? Does it take a helluva lot of discipline and responsibility to properly animate Male and Female Human Physicality??? Just more wondering and speculation.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:52 pm

I keep thinking that Male and Female Human Physicality is a can of worms with a HUGE potential for good and/or evil
    Agreed and is a major source of the confusion present I suspect. I draw insight from the GOT with Jesus explaining about trying to make females into males.
    I suspect that the ability for females to create draws their focus there instead of drawing their attention to the Father of existence. Its a very sublime dynamic and both polar extremes have
    been manifested here to try and understand it, more specifically celibacy on one hand and open sexuality on the other. I assume the trail is a balance and quite narrow.

and that Reptilian and Grey Physicality might be much more stable -- yet with much less potential and extremes.
    I concur, I suspect being in human form is a privilege and a test of ones constitution in learning about consciousness. But then again I'm sure each incarnation of whatever sentient life form
    you are in has potential for extremes.

Does one have to earn the right to incarnate into Male and Female Human Physicality
    I would think so, but then again I would not think its as much as a Right, but as a growth of ones consciousness that chooses incarnations..

Speaking of can of worms. I say the a father as in one sense I believe prana or the quantum universe is female and the hidden spiritual force is male, but if you were splitting hairs, both concepts
    can transcend gender.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Thank-you, magamud. I keep wondering if we are primarily dealing with Three Archangelic Reptilian-Queens associated with a hypothetical Orion-Sirius-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire -- with one queen (most closely associated with, and supportive of, humanity) -- mostly disempowered and disenfranchised from any power-structure participation??? Might they be in Male and/or Female Human-Physicality -- lifetime after lifetime? Might another queen be mostly associated with Grey-Physicality?? Might they be at the head of the so called 'New World Order'?? Might the final hypothetical queen be mostly associated with Draconian-Reptilian Physicality?? Might this queen be at the head of the so called 'Old World Order'?? Might these three be Michael, Lucifer, and Gabriel?? Might Michael be the Archangelic-Christ (who, in one incarnation might've been Jesus Christ??). Are We ET? Did we, in essence, create ourselves (on a physical level -- especially regarding Human and Grey Physicality)?? Are Greys the missing-link between Reptilian and Human Physicality??
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Ortho I don't have any insight into the 3 queens. I suspect some of the gods of the Orion-Sirius-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire are going through this grand cycle as we are exploring their own interpersonal morality and knowledge to the one. I suspect various dramas which could be represented in our Sci Fi stories. I suspect some will join the devil, I suspect some will leave him and everything in between.
    I suspect that a tyrannical god who wishes to know God would choose mortal reincarnation. I think some of these sociopathic beings believe they can slip gods knowledge and find ways to attain immortality.
    Again we see this mythos in our literature.
    I don't have much insight into the grey and reptilian dynamics. I think its safe to assume they are extensions of us and them of us. Perhaps evolvement of sociopathy and intelligence amongst many things. Possibly our future selves indeed.
    I suspect whoever is in sociopathic control of this local system is buying the bigger Ponzie scheme of power with the Devil.
    Well we are made up of stardust which would imply we are part of many things. I think the missing link is knowledge of our own existence in one sense.

Thanks for the dialogue....
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Empty Behold a Pale Horse full audio book

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:48 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:38 am

Thank-you, A-1 and magamud. I'm trying to retain a somewhat Biblical-Mindset without being a Bible-Thumper. I will continue down the road I'm on -- for better or for worse. The classic Bill Cooper lecture is his Las Vegas MUFON presentation in 1989 called 'UFO's and the Secret Government'. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2414574348304077734# The quality is not very good, but the information is fascinating. I've listened to it at least half a dozen times. Once again, I'm trying to think like an 'insider' without actually being one. I'm not exactly sure why I'm doing this -- but I feel somewhat driven in this direction. I feel virtually no fear or anger -- even though I am VERY concerned. It's really strange. I feel as if I'm locked into some sort of a Cosmic-Battle with high-stakes -- yet I know virtually nothing about this hypothetical battle. I continue to think this thread is significant -- yet I'm not sure exactly why. If you decide to study this thread, please study it as a whole. I continue to believe that the thoughts one thinks while studying this thread are much more significant than anything I've posted. This thread is merely a launching-pad.

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Ufocrashed Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Roswell-crash-saucer Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 2012_2009_20

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:44 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you, magamud. I keep wondering if we are primarily dealing with Three Archangelic Reptilian-Queens associated with a hypothetical Orion-Sirius-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire -- with one queen (most closely associated with, and supportive of, humanity) -- mostly disempowered and disenfranchised from any power-structure participation??? Might they be in Male and/or Female Human-Physicality -- lifetime after lifetime? Might another queen be mostly associated with Grey-Physicality?? Might they be at the head of the so called 'New World Order'?? Might the final hypothetical queen be mostly associated with Draconian-Reptilian Physicality?? Might this queen be at the head of the so called 'Old World Order'?? Might these three be Michael, Lucifer, and Gabriel?? Might Michael be the Archangelic-Christ (who, in one incarnation might've been Jesus Christ??). Are We ET? Did we, in essence, create ourselves (on a physical level -- especially regarding Human and Grey Physicality)?? Are Greys the missing-link between Reptilian and Human Physicality??
    Earth seems to be morphing into one big concentration-camp -- and into a really nasty technocratic-theocracy. I am NOT opposed to high-technology and space-travel -- but if the technology and power are in the worst of hands -- we are truly screwed. Somewhat relatedly -- the Ancient God of Egypt (Old World Order?) seemed to be problematic -- motivating the 'Israelites' to flee Egypt in the Exodus -- but their God of the Desert (New World Order?) seemed to be problematic, as well. It seems as if they jumped out of the frying-pan -- and into the fire. Everyone seems to hate the New World Order -- but would a regime-change put us right back into bed with the Old World Order???!!! The Archangelic-Christ seems to be a third option -- but what if said Christ is somewhat feeble and rusty -- after being disempowered, disenfranchised, misused, and abused for thousands of years???!!! Would a Nasty Orion-Sirius-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire need to be replaced with a Namaste-Constitutional-Responsible-Freedom Orion-Sirius-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire???!!! Talk about a Can of Worms!!! Talk about Playing with Burning Magnesium!!! OMG!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo&feature=related

I keep wondering what insiders in Orion, Sirius, Gizeh-Intelligence, Rome, London, Washington DC, the United Nations, and the Dark Side of the Moon -- REALLY think about this thread (if they even know about it) in their most-private and innermost thoughts???!!! It's impossible for me to get it completely right (or perhaps even partially right) without being an Unbiased-Insider -- but what about the General Direction of This Thread??? My guess is that my proposed 'United States of the Solar System' would initially make just about everyone livid and furious -- but what might they think after they calmed-down and considered all of the options and alternatives??? My guess is that this concept would have to be initially opposed -- and then embraced (with modifications). How else would it get done??? Just don't crash the economy with some stupid announcement or press-conference. What Would Edward Bernays Say and Do??? Siriusly!!! Once again, in 'real-life' I'm a cross between a Dud and a Disaster -- but within the hallowed walls of this sacred thread -- I think there might be something of value for 'All Concerned' (a term I used repeatedly when conversing with the 'Ancient Egyptian Deity'). Regarding the hypothetical 10,000 USSS Representatives -- what if 1,000 representatives were always in or around Vatican City, 1,000 in or around the City of London, 1,000 in or around Washington DC, 1,000 in or around the United Nations, and 1,000 in or around the Dark Side of the Moon -- with the remaining 5,000 spread strategically and beneficially throughout the Solar System -- communicating with each other and voting via InterPlaNet??? What would the proper role of God, King, and Queen be in a hypothetical United States of the Solar System??? Again, I am seeking to achieve a mysterious blend of the Royal and Servant Models -- and I am seeking a constructive integration of Divine Sovereignty, Human Sovereignty, Absolute Obedience, and Responsible Freedom. Do you see my point??? This is a helluva juggling act, isn't it???!!! Consider the wise words of Bill Cooper. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvPn4BJaUlc
    Carol wrote: Personal Note: One of the key phrases I read in numerous financial reports is economic growth model. Years back growth was dependent upon quality - not quantity. Has anyone thought to put quality back into what it means to produce something? Better yet - instead of growth model why not a self-sustaining model where resources are put back into the infrastructure? What would it take to clean up the environment where there is clean air, water and the earth is back to sustaining itself as compared to the current situation of badly sustainable where fish, foul and life on the planet are dying off due to current pollutants. Wouldn't a focus on sustainable living really be a growth model that would be of benefit to life itself. Since the early 1900s - a hundred years ago, the myopic eye of business has been on the bottom line at the expense of the environment and condition of life on the planet. Is humankind so completely stupid to not understand this type of business mindset is detrimental to all life on the planet? Or is this just the mindset of a few out to get what they can for themselves at the expense of the rest of life on the planet? Clearly one can say what has been happening over the past 100 years with respect to pollution is a mitigated disaster. Just look and nuclear energy. I knew back in the 70s nuclear energy was a very bad idea. In fact, anyone with the facts at hand in terms of the risk to our precious environment would come to the logical conclusion that using nuclear energy was a significant disaster waiting to happen.

What really galls me is that free energy has been available since Tesla and ever since the days of Tesla, the few, the powerful and the rich sought to exploit the many for their own self-serving purposes. Free energy exists. That's a fact. Free energy that does not pollute exists. That's a fact. The breakaway civilization that lives underground in secret cities and off-world use it. That's a fact. Keeping nations in a state of war where they scramble for the few resources that are available to them is also a tragic fact. Especially when all that needs to happen is to open the door where information and resources are freely given to those who live on the surface of this planet. The self-serving oligarchy needs to end. There really is enough for everyone if resources were managed where even the youth were given and taught the basis in self-sustaining living which involves building shelter from the earth itself, raising vertical gardens/fish and harvesting water from the air - energy from the sun. All of this is possible, viable and yet does not happen. Why? What will it take to break up the bottleneck and get self-sustainable life on the right track?

We know vehicles can be powered by air, by magnetics, by water, by vegetable oil. Why so dependent upon oil which is abiotic? Knowledge is freedom to pursue self-sustainability without harm to our earthly environment. If this were the bottom line of corporate world can you imagine the type of world we would all be living in?
    I really liked what you said, Carol. I keep wondering if Earth Economics has everything to do with maximizing the money and resources going off-world -- as both punishment and payment???!!! Earth seems to be a Galactic Debtor's Prison Planet. Consider S.R. Haddon in 'Contact'. Remember when he spoke of how much he had 'taken' from Earth??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-uwPje6XKg&feature=related The bottom-line is the bottom-line. Follow the Money (all the way to the Moon, Mars, Sirius, and Orion???). BTW -- I like the idea of replacing 'Free-Enterprise' with 'Responsible-Enterprise' wherein 'Responsibility is Rewarded' and 'Irresponsibility is Punished'. Imagine a cross between Palmer Joss and Rachael Constantine (in 'Contact')!!! I liked both of them!!! When seeking the source of criminal-activity, it is often useful to 'follow the money' to who is REALLY behind the murder and mayhem -- and not just stop with the hit-men and errand-boys. People are mad at the Federal Reserve, the Internal Revenue Service, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Royals, the Pope, et al -- but who do the Powers That Be take orders from??? There's a Cancer Growing on the Galaxy. I'm just trying to make sense out of the last 10,000 years -- from a very non-traditional theological perspective -- which might be very important if we are on the brink of extinction -- as sinners in the hands of an angry god and/or goddess. I really think we should carefully consider all of the possibilities -- and I am simply modeling one or two possibilites -- relative to a reptilian v grey v human uncivil-war among soul-relatives -- going way back. I'm considering a non-ideal theological history -- with the hope of an idealistic theological future. Hope springs eternal.

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Mosquito_drone_spy
    Regarding the new mosquito-drone, the one claiming to be an Ancient Egyptian Deity told me that they watched me (unseen) as I walked through the woods on my daily walk -- and that I was observed even while I showered!!! I got the feeling that they might've been most closely associated with the New World Order -- but that they might've been taking orders from the Old World Order (historically -- if not presently). I don't know how much I should say about my close-encounter. I don't wish to make a big-deal about it -- yet I feel that I should tactfully communicate certain aspects of this very strange several months of my otherwise very boring and stupid existence. One more thing -- sometimes, while talking with said Deity -- another personality seemed to come through them, and speak to me. I might be mistaken -- but that was my impression. You would be amazed and shocked if you knew what I have envisioned and thought about throughout my life. Becoming an 'Insider' might be somewhat anticlimactic and boring for me!!! I really do think that being an 'Insider' is quite overrated. In a sense, I'd like for everyone to be an 'Insider' -- with very few perks and priviledges for the actual 'Insiders'. In a sense, being an 'Insider' should be something that no one really wishes to be -- but that some of us will 'have-to' be 'Insiders' simply because it involves boring and difficult tasks which must be done by someone. "It's a nasty job -- but somebody has to do it". Decades ago, I told a medical-doctor that being God was a nasty job that someone had to perform -- and they thought I was nuts -- and they were right!!! They're coming to take me away -- to the Dark Side of the Moon!!! I've finally turned to the Dark Side of the Force -- and I'm not speaking of the Detroit Police Department!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fvFeW8fgaw
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Pink_floyd_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Thats_No_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon_by_ClanSoul Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Transformers_dark_of_the_moon_wallpaper
    I've mentioned this before, but just before the new 'V' series aired, a couple of alphabet-agent types spoke to me in a rather strange manner. We talked about 'V' (they brought the subject up) and then one of them thanked me for something (I don't know what) in a very formal, fast, and rehearsed manner -- and then spoke of the 'Bitches' (plural) in a somewhat derogatory manner. I remained mostly silent and polite -- smiled and moved-on. What the hell happened?? A couple of months later, I saw one of the two, and they seemed to be very unhappy, but I don't know why. I never saw them again. I found this to be quite strange. Did they misunderstand the 'Anna' situation??? Did they think there were only a couple of 'Annas' when there might be at least three??? Rewatch the first episode of the new 'V' -- the 'It's Only the Beginning' episode -- the 'Unholy Alliance' episode -- and the last episode of the second season (in this particular episode, Anna hints that Erica Evans is just like her (Anna) in one of Erica's dreams!!). Is Erica Evans a 'Good Anna'???!!! It might also be interesting to assemble all of the Claudia Black ('Stargate SG-1'), Jane Badler, and Morena Baccarin scenes from the old and new 'V' (as well as from 'Stargate SG-1'). Just thinking. Even if this line of thinking is pure unmitigated-popycock -- it still makes for some interesting Political and Theological Science-Fiction -- doesn't it???
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Morena-baccarin-2 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Vala-Mal-Doran Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Jane_Badler.Diana_V
    magamud wrote:The whole nuclear progam was the insurance plan the devil got to stamp his seal of approval for our human species. Now we are dependent on it and they are everywhere. We have literally raised Demons from hades to create steam to give us electricity. We cannot contain them and their waste last for Eons. Are you friggin kiddin me. Unfortunately our entire human dynamics masks the nuclear power pattern. Our entire society would have to let go of the current system entirely without any back up plan to release this corruption that rots our souls. Whats with out is within. And our very own interpersonal dynamics reflects society.
    Well said, magamud. I keep thinking that we are experiencing Ancient Technology and an Ancient Plan Gone Bad -- with incomprehensible and unfathomable corruption. I really wish for this madness to be made right -- without a hard landing. Unfortunately, if there is some sort of a regime-change and a paradigm-shift -- it's probably going to be done in a very stupid and disruptive manner. I have tried to envision going to heaven -- without first going to hell. Would the hypothetical Three Archangelic Queens need to reconcile in order for this to occur -- or might this be impossible at this late date?? Imagine a Draconian-Reptilian 'Anna' -- a Grey-Reptilian 'Anna' -- and a Human-Reptilian 'Anna' -- in a throneroom (with the exact dimensions of Solomon's Temple) on the Dark-Side of the Moon -- with three thrones, facing each-other (in the shape of a pyramid)!!! Imagine Drac, Grey, and Human guards -- standing at attention behind their Queens!!! Imagine these three Queens debating Solar System Governance!!! I think I should stop. Carol will have the last-word of this post. I completely agree with her.
    Carol wrote:Wow. Poor Italy. Well they are run by the mafiosa but so is much of the world including the US at some levels with their own style of mafiosa. I'm now of the opinion that politicians should not receive a salary and no benefits. If they had to pay out of pocket to serve maybe they would be better at doing their job. And these days they could work from home with tele-conferences and such. This certainly is a radical approach to government but since government isn't working and the populace has such a low opinion of government officials - getting rid of the deep pockets would be the way to go. Just abiding by the US Constitution and eliminating all laws that are not in alignment with the Constitution would be a healthy start.

Oxy - from what I've read of the off-worlders from contactees - they are just as much in conflict over their various different agendas as humanity is. It would seem that the good, the bad and the ugly exist across the universe. What you're seeking is the evolutions of spiritual beings across the board where they all work toward a common "good" goal. Yet as long as one is self-serving (which often is based upon basic survival needs at one level or another) this is likely not going to happen. Why? Because there are different survival needs at the different stages of spiritual and physical evolution. If we were to examine Maslow's hierarchy of needs -these needs emphasize the importance of self-actualization. He identified physiological, security, social, and esteem needs as deficiency needs, meaning that these needs arise due to deprivation. Satisfying these lower-level needs is important in order to avoid unpleasant feelings or consequences. Growth needs do not stem from a lack of something, but rather from a desire to grow as a person. Subsequently, self-actualizing people are self-aware, concerned with personal growth, less concerned with the opinions of others, and interested fulfilling their potential.

I suspect that most of us recognize that most people on the planet are just interested in basic survival. This is legitimate. However, I personally have family members who chucked it all to follow the spiritual path and to them this is what survival is all about. They own next to nothing and live in spiritual communities. Even Krishna chucked it all to spiritually fulfill himself. But again he was a prince who came from a wealthy background and as a youth/young adult never had to struggle to get his basic needs met. Ironically, we have one friend who once said if the worst was to come she would just go live in a Buddhist monastery and eat rice. And so she did for 7 years.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:11 pm

The following is taken from 'Counsels to Writers and Editors' (pages 33-51) by Ellen G. White. I am NOT a mental and spiritual slave to her writings -- and I no longer attend any church (is there any church which might be receptive to this thread??) -- yet I continue to believe that esoteric-researchers and free-thinkers should be Biblical Scholars of the First-Order. Here, once again, is a lecture which I attended. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqhH5RVLW1o 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXg7Hm3Exec&feature=relmfu I disagreed with this fine scholar on many fundamental issues (What Would Gane Say??) -- yet this presentation is representative of the intellectual-level upon which this thread should be discussed. I sometimes think of Dr. Desmond Ford as being a Gizeh-Intelligence Theologian!! I sometimes feel the same way about Dr. Robert H. Schuller. Des told me that Bob was a very hard worker -- but how would he know??? Think long and hard about what I just said. Imagine the following section being spoken by a "Good Anna" in the context of the New York Mother-Ship!! You don't suppose??!! EGW > EG > ET??!! Consider studying the First Five Books of the Old Testament, the Psalms and Proverbs -- the First Five Books of the New Testament, the Epistle to the Hebrews, and the Book of Revelation. Seven Old Testament Books -- Seven New Testament Books. Don't neglect the rest - but pay special attention to these fourteen -- while giving heed to the following words of wisdom:

Maintaining Truth Not to Preclude New Light.-- It is a fact that we have the truth, and we must hold with tenacity to the positions that cannot be shaken; but we must not look with suspicion upon any new light which God may send, and say, Really, we cannot see that we need any more light than the old truth which we have hitherto received, and in which we are settled. While we hold to this position, the testimony of the True Witness applies to our cases its rebuke, "And knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked." Those who feel rich and increased with goods and in need of nothing, are in a condition of blindness as to their true condition before God, and they know it not.-- Review and Herald, August 7, 1894.

Led of God, but Not Infallible.--We must not think, "Well, we have all the truth, we understand the main pillars of our faith, and we may rest on this knowledge." The truth is an advancing truth, and we must walk in the increasing light.

A brother asked, "Sister White, do you think we must understand the truth for ourselves? Why can we not take the truths that others have gathered together, and believe them because they have investigated the subjects, and then we shall be free to go on without the taxing of the powers of the mind in the investigation of all these subjects? Do you not think that these men who have brought out the truth in the past were inspired of God?"

I dare not say they were not led of God, for Christ leads into all truth; but when it comes to inspiration in the fullest sense of the word, I answer, No. I believe that God has given them a work to do, but if they are not fully consecrated to God at all times, they will weave self and their peculiar traits of character into what they are doing, and will put their mold upon the work, and fashion men in religious experience after their own pattern. It is dangerous for us to make flesh our arm. We should lean upon the arm of Infinite Power. God has been revealing this to us for years. We must have living faith in our hearts and reach out for larger knowledge and more advanced light.-- Review and Herald, March 25, 1890.

Increased Light to Shine.--A spirit of pharisaism has been coming in upon the people who claim to believe the truth for these last days. They are self-satisfied. They have said, "We have the truth. There is no more light for the people of God." But we are not safe when we take a position that we will not accept anything else than that upon which we have settled as truth. We should take the Bible, and investigate it closely for ourselves. We should dig in the mine of God's word for truth. "Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart." Some have asked me if I thought there was any more light for the people of God. Our minds have become so narrow that we do not seem to understand that the Lord has a mighty work to do for us. Increasing light is to shine upon us; for "the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."-- Review and Herald, June 18, 1889.

Many Gems Yet to Be Discovered.--New light will ever be revealed on the word of God to him who is in living connection with the Sun of Righteousness. Let no one come to the conclusion that there is no more truth to be revealed. The diligent, prayerful seeker for truth will find precious rays of light yet to shine forth from the word of God. Many gems are yet scattered that are to be gathered together to become the property of the remnant people of God.-- Counsels on Sabbath School Work, p. 34. (1892.)

Investigation of Doctrine.--There is no excuse for anyone in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation.

We are living in perilous times, and it does not become us to accept everything claimed to be truth without examining it thoroughly; neither can we afford to reject anything that bears the fruits of the Spirit of God; but we should be teachable, meek and lowly of heart. There are those who oppose everything that is not in accordance with their own ideas, and by so doing they endanger their eternal interest as verily as did the Jewish nation in their rejection of Christ.

The Lord designs that our opinions shall be put to the test, that we may see the necessity of closely examining the living oracles to see whether or not we are in the faith. Many who claim to believe the truth have settled down at their ease, saying, "I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing." -- Review and Herald, December 20, 1892.

How to Search the Scriptures.--How shall we search the Scriptures? Shall we drive our stakes of doctrine one after another, and then try to make all Scripture meet our established opinions? or shall we take our ideas and views to the Scriptures, and measure our theories on every side by the Scriptures of truth? Many who read and even teach the Bible, do not comprehend the precious truth they are teaching or studying.

Men entertain errors, when the truth is clearly marked out; and if they would but bring their doctrines to the word of God, and not read the word of God in the light of their doctrines, to prove their ideas right, they would not walk in darkness and blindness, or cherish error. Many give the words of Scripture a meaning that suits their own opinions, and they mislead themselves and deceive others by their misinterpretations of God's word.

As we take up the study of God's word, we should do so with humble hearts. All selfishness, all love of originality, should be laid aside. Long-cherished opinions must not be regarded as infallible. It was the unwillingness of the Jews to give up their long-established traditions that proved their ruin. They were determined not to see any flaw in their own opinions or in their expositions of the Scriptures; but however long men may have entertained certain views, if they are not clearly sustained by the written word, they should be discarded. Those who sincerely desire truth will not be reluctant to lay open their positions for investigation and criticism, and will not be annoyed if their opinions and ideas are crossed. This was the spirit cherished among us forty years ago. . . .

We have many lessons to learn, and many, many to unlearn. God and heaven alone are infallible. Those who think that they will never have to give up a cherished view, never have occasion to change an opinion, will be disappointed. As long as we hold to our own ideas and opinions with determined persistency, we cannot have the unity for which Christ prayed.

Could those who are self-sufficient see how the universe of God regards them, could they see themselves as God sees them, they would behold such weakness, such manifest want of wisdom, that they would cry to the Lord to be their righteousness; they would want to hide from His sight. The apostle says, "Ye are not your own. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." When our schemes and our plans have been broken; when men who have depended upon our judgment conclude the Lord would lead them to act and judge for themselves, we should not feel like censuring, and like exercising arbitrary authority to compel them to receive our ideas. Those who are placed in authority should constantly cultivate self-control. . . .

Would-be Guardians of the Doctrine.--The rebuke of the Lord will be upon those who would be guardians of the doctrine, who would bar the way that greater light shall not come to the people. A great work is to be done, and God sees that our leading men have need of greater light, that they may unite harmoniously, with the messengers whom He shall send to accomplish the work that He designs they should. The Lord has raised up messengers and endued them with His Spirit, and has said, "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and show My people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins."

Let no one run the risk of interposing himself between the people and the message of heaven. The message of God will come to the people; and if there were no voice among men to give it, the very stones would cry out. I call upon every minister to seek the Lord, to put away pride, to put away strife after supremacy, and humble the heart before God. It is the coldness of heart, the unbelief of those who ought to have faith, that keeps the churches in feebleness.-- Review and Herald, July 26, 1892.

A Sign of Growth.--Whenever the people of God are growing in grace, they will be constantly obtaining a clearer understanding of His word. They will discern new light and beauty in its sacred truths. This has been true in the history of the church in all ages, and thus it will continue to the end. But as real spiritual life declines, it has ever been the tendency to cease to advance in the knowledge of the truth. Men rest satisfied with the light already received from God's word, and discourage any further investigation of the Scriptures. They become conservative, and seek to avoid discussion.

The fact that there is no controversy or agitation among God's people, should not be regarded as conclusive evidence that they are holding fast to sound doctrine. There is reason to fear that they may not be clearly discriminating between truth and error. When no new questions are started by investigation of the Scriptures, when no difference of opinion arises which will set men to searching the Bible for themselves, to make sure that they have the truth, there will be many now, as in ancient times, who will hold to tradition, and worship they know not what.

I have been shown that many who profess to have a knowledge of present truth, know not what they believe. They do not understand the evidences of their faith. They have no just appreciation of the work for the present time. When the time of trial shall come, there are men now preaching to others, who will find, upon examining the positions they hold, that there are many things for which they can give no satisfactory reason. Until thus tested, they knew not their great ignorance.

And there are many in the church who take it for granted that they understand what they believe, but, until controversy arises, they do not know their own weakness. When separated from those of like faith, and compelled to stand singly and alone to explain their belief, they will be surprised to see how confused are their ideas of what they had accepted as truth. Certain it is that there has been among us a departure from the living God, and a turning to men, putting human wisdom in place of divine.

God will arouse His people; if other means fail, heresies will come in among them, which will sift them, separating the chaff from the wheat. The Lord calls upon all who believe His word to awake out of sleep. Precious light has come, appropriate for this time. It is Bible truth, showing the perils that are right upon us. This light should lead us to a diligent study of the Scriptures, and a most critical examination of the positions which we hold.

God would have all the bearings and positions of truth thoroughly and perseveringly searched, with prayer and fasting. Believers are not to rest in suppositions and ill-defined ideas of what constitutes truth. Their faith must be firmly founded upon the word of God, so that when the testing time shall come, and they are brought before councils to answer for their faith, they may be able to give a reason for the hope that is in them, with meekness and fear.

Agitate, agitate, agitate! The subjects which we present to the world must be to us a living reality. It is important that in defending the doctrines which we consider fundamental articles of faith, we should never allow ourselves to employ arguments that are not wholly sound. These may avail to silence an opposer, but they do not honor the truth. We should present sound arguments, that will not only silence our opponents, but will bear the closest and most searching scrutiny. . . .

Continual Search for Greater Light.--Whatever may be man's intellectual advancement, let him not for a moment think that there is no need of thorough and continuous searching of the Scriptures for greater light. As a people, we are called individually to be students of prophecy. We must watch with earnestness that we may discern any ray of light which God shall present to us. We are to catch the first gleamings of truth; and through prayerful study, clearer light may be obtained, which can be brought before others.

When God's people are at ease, and satisfied with their present enlightenment, we may be sure that He will not favor them. It is His will that they should be ever moving forward, to receive the increased and ever-increasing light which is shining for them.

The present attitude of the church is not pleasing to God. There has come in a self-confidence that has led them to feel no necessity for more truth and greater light. We are living at a time when Satan is at work on the right hand and on the left, before and behind us; and yet as a people we are asleep. God wills that a voice shall be heard arousing His people to action.-- Gospel Workers, pp. 297-300. (1915.)

Right Spirit Essential.--Brethren, we must sink the shaft deep in the mine of truth. You may question matters with yourselves and with one another, if you only do it in the right spirit; but too often self is large, and as soon as investigation begins, an unchristian spirit is manifested. This is just what Satan delights in, but we should come with a humble heart to know for ourselves what is truth.

The time is coming when we shall be separated and scattered, and each one of us will have to stand without the privilege of communion with those of like precious faith; and how can you stand unless God is by your side, and you know that He is leading and guiding you? Whenever we come to investigate Bible truth, the Master of assemblies is with us. The Lord does not leave the ship one moment to be steered by ignorant pilots. We may receive our orders from the Captain of our salvation.-- Review and Herald, March 25, 1890.

Not to Be Suspected.--When a doctrine is presented that does not meet our minds, we should go to the word of God, seek the Lord in prayer, and give no place for the enemy to come in with suspicion and prejudice. We should never permit the spirit to be manifested that arraigned the priests and rulers against the Redeemer of the world. They complained that He disturbed the people, and they wished He would let them alone; for He caused perplexity and dissension. The Lord sends light to us to prove what manner of spirit we are of. We are not to deceive ourselves.

In 1844, when anything came to our attention that we did not understand, we kneeled down and asked God to help us take the right position; and then we were able to come to a right understanding and see eye to eye. There was no dissension, no enmity, no evil-surmising, no misjudging of our brethren. If we but knew the evil of the spirit of intolerance, how carefully would we shun it!-- Gospel Workers, pp. 301, 302. (1915.)

The Test of New Light.--Our brethren should be willing to investigate in a candid way every point of controversy. If a brother is teaching error, those who are in responsible positions ought to know it; and if he is teaching truth, they ought to take their stand at his side. We should all know what is being taught among us; for if it is truth, we need it. We are all under obligation to God to know what He sends us. He has given directions by which we may test every doctrine,--"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." If the light presented meets this test, we are not to refuse to accept it because it does not agree with our ideas.-- Gospel Workers, pp. 300, 301.

Examination of New Views.--Truth is eternal, and conflict with error will only make manifest its strength. We should never refuse to examine the Scriptures with those who, we have reason to believe, desire to know what is truth as much as we do. Suppose a brother held a view that differed from yours, and he should come to you, proposing that you sit down with him and make an investigation of that point in the Scriptures; should you rise up , filled with prejudice, and condemn his ideas, while refusing to give him a candid hearing?

The only right way would be to sit down as Christians and investigate the position presented, in the light of God's word, which will reveal truth and unmask error. To ridicule his ideas would not weaken his position in the least if it were false, or strengthen your position if it were true. If the pillars of our faith will not stand the test of investigation, it is time that we knew it. There must be no spirit of pharisaism cherished among us. When Christ came to His own, His own received Him not; and it is a matter of solemn interest to us that we should not pursue a similar course in refusing light from heaven.

We must study the truth for ourselves. No living man should be relied upon to think for us. No matter who it is, or in what position he may be placed, we are not to look upon any man as a perfect criterion for us. We are to counsel together, and to be subject to one another; but at the same time we are to exercise the ability God has given us to learn what is truth. Each one of us must look to God for divine enlightenment. We must individually develop a character that will stand the test in the day of God. We must not become set in our ideas, and think that no one should interfere with our opinions.-- Review and Herald, June 18, 1889.

Not Revealed to Just One or Two.--God has not passed His people by, and chosen one solitary man here and another there as the only ones worthy to be entrusted with His truth. He does not give one man new light contrary to the established faith of the body. In every reform men have arisen making this claim. Paul warned the church in his day, "Of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them." The greatest harm to God's people comes through those who go out from among them speaking perverse things. Through them the way of truth is evil spoken of.

Let none be self confident, as though God had given them special light above their brethren. Christ is represented as dwelling in His people; and believers, as "built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone; in whom all the building, fitly framed together, groweth unto a holy temple in the Lord; in whom ye also are builded together for a habitation of God through the Spirit." "I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord," says Paul, "beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with long-suffering, forbearing one another in love; endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."

Beware of Side Issues.--That which Brother D calls light is apparently harmless; it does not look as though anyone could be injured by it. But, brethren, it is Satan's device, his entering wedge. This has been tried again and again. One accepts some new and original idea which does not seem to conflict with the truth. He talks of it and dwells upon it until it seems to him to be clothed with beauty and importance, for Satan has power to give this false appearance. At last it becomes the all-absorbing theme, the one great point around which everything centers; and the truth is uprooted from the heart.

No sooner are erratic ideas started in his mind than Brother D begins to lose faith, and to question the work of the Spirit which has been manifested among us for so many years. He is not a man who will entertain what he believes to be special light without imparting it to others; therefore it is not safe to give him influence that will enable him to unsettle other minds. It is opening a door through which Satan will rush in many errors to divert the mind from the importance of the truth for this time. Brethren, as an ambassador of Christ I warn you to beware of these side issues, whose tendency is to divert the mind from the truth. Error is never harmless. It never sanctifies, but always brings confusion and dissension. It is always dangerous. The enemy has great power over minds that are not thoroughly fortified by prayer and established in Bible truth.

Submit New Light to Experienced Brethren. --There are a thousand temptations in disguise prepared for those who have the light of truth; and the only safety for any of us is in receiving no new doctrine, no new interpretation of the Scriptures, without first submitting it to brethren of experience. Lay it before them in a humble, teachable spirit, with earnest prayer; and if they see no light in it, yield to their judgment; for "in the multitude of counselors there is safety."-- Testimonies, Vol. 5, pp. 291-293. (1885.)

Inconsequential Matters.--I would say to my brethren and sisters, Keep close to the instruction found in the word of God. Dwell upon the rich truths of the Scriptures. Thus only can you become one in Christ. You have no time to engage in controversy regarding the killing of insects. Jesus has not placed this burden upon you. "What is the chaff to the wheat?" These side issues which arise are as hay, wood, and stubble compared with the truth for these last days. Those who leave the great truths of God's word to speak of such matters are not preaching the gospel. They are dealing with the idle sophistry which the enemy brings forward to divert minds from the truths that concern their eternal welfare. They have no word from Christ to vindicate their suppositions.

Do not spend your time in the discussion of such matters. If you have any question as to what you should teach, any question as to the subjects upon which you should dwell, go right to the discourses of the Great Teacher, and follow His instructions. . . .

Erroneous theories, with no authority from the word of God, will come in on the right hand and on the left, and to weaklings these theories will appear as truth which makes wise. But they are as nothingness. And yet many church members have become so well satisfied with cheap food that they have a dyspeptic religion. Why will men and women belittle their experience by gathering up idle tales and presenting them as matters worthy of attention? The people of God have no time to dwell on the indefinite, frivolous questions which have no bearing on God's requirements.-- Preach the Word, p. 10. (1901.)

Points Unnecessary for Faith.--There are many questions treated upon that are not necessary for the perfection of the faith. We have no time for their study. Many things are above finite comprehension. Truths are to be received not within the reach of our reason, and not for us to explain. Revelation presents them to us to be implicitly received as the words of an infinite God. While every ingenious inquirer is to search out the truth as it is in Jesus, there are things not yet simplified, statements that human minds cannot grasp and reason out, without being liable to make human calculation and explanations, which will not prove a savor of life unto life.

But every truth which is essential for us to bring into our practical life, which concerns the salvation of the soul, is made very clear and positive.-- Preach the Word, pp. 6, 7. (1895.)

A Device of the Enemy.--We are to pray for divine enlightenment, but at the same time we should be careful how we receive everything termed new light. We must beware lest, under cover of searching for new truth, Satan shall divert our minds from Christ and the special truths for this time. I have been shown that it is the device of the enemy to lead minds to dwell upon some obscure or unimportant point, something that is not fully revealed or is not essential to our salvation. This is made the absorbing theme, the "present truth," when all their investigations and suppositions only serve to make matters more obscure than before, and to confuse the minds of some who ought to be seeking for oneness through sanctification of the truth.-- Preach the Word, p. 4. (1891.)

"New Light" Which Unsettles Confidence.-- Satan hopes to involve the remnant people of God in the general ruin that is coming upon the earth. As the coming of Christ draws nigh, he will be more determined and decisive in his efforts to overthrow them. Men and women will arise professing to have some new light or some new revelation, whose tendency is to unsettle faith in the old landmarks. Their doctrines will not bear the test of God's word, yet souls will be deceived. False reports will be circulated, and some will be taken in this snare. They will believe these rumors, and in their turn will repeat them, and thus a link will be formed connecting them with the archdeceiver. This spirit will not always be manifested in an open defiance of the messages that God sends, but a settled unbelief is expressed in many ways. Every false statement that is made feeds and strengthens this unbelief, and through this means many souls will be balanced in the wrong direction.-- Testimonies, Vol. 5, pp. 295, 296. (1885.)

Attitude to Those Claiming to Have New Light.--Cling close to your Bible, for its sacred truths can purify, ennoble, and sanctify the soul. You must hold the truth and teach it as it is in Jesus, else it is of no value to you. Before the light of God's truth let human opinions and ideas and human wisdom appear as they are in the sight of God,--as foolishness. . . .

If a brother differ with you on some points of truth, do not stoop to ridicule, do not place him in a false light, or misconstrue his words, making sport of them; do not misinterpret his words and wrest them of their true meaning. This is not conscientious argument. Do not present him before others as a heretic, when you have not with him investigated his positions, taking the Scriptures text by text in the spirit of Christ to show him what is truth. You do not yourself really know the evidence he has for his faith, and you cannot really clearly define your own position. Take your Bible, and in a kindly spirit weigh every argument that he presents and show him by the Scriptures if he is in error. When you do this without unkind feelings, you will do only that which is your duty and the duty of every minister of Jesus Christ.-- Letter 21, 1888.

Hear Before You Condemn.--When new light is presented to the church, it is perilous to shut yourselves away from it. Refusing to hear because you are prejudiced against the message or the messenger will not make your case excusable before God. To condemn that which you have not heard and do not understand will not exalt your wisdom in the eyes of those who are candid in their investigations of truth. And to speak with contempt of those whom God has sent with a message of truth, is folly and madness. If our youth are seeking to educate themselves to be workers in His cause, they should learn the way of the Lord, and live by every word that proceedeth out of His mouth. They are not to make up their minds that the whole truth has been unfolded, and that the Infinite One has no more light for His people. If they entrench themselves in the belief that the whole truth has been revealed, they will be in danger of discarding precious jewels of truth that shall be discovered as men turn their attention to the searching of the rich mine of God's word.-- Counsels on Sabbath School Work, pp. 32, 33. (1892.)

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Bible-archeology-exodus-mt-sinai-sinai-drawing
    Tangentially, the male and female stereotypes have been screwed-up for a very long time. Frederick Wilhelm Nietzsche said that the 'role of man is warrior -- and the role of woman is recreation for the warrior'. Messed-up, huh??!! I tend to think that guys need to be more like gals -- without being effeminate or gay (although I am not homophobic). I think that men have been brutalized for thousands of years by hellish working-conditions and horrible-wars. Then, when they lack the communication skills of their girlfriends and wives -- they sometimes compete with their fists -- because they can't win with their tongues. I'm sorry if I offended anyone -- but I'm simply attempting to merge with internet-traffic on the information-superhighway -- without having a head-on collision with a brutal gang of facts -- and without being sideswiped by a van-pool of completely ignorant fools. Another thing -- why did everyone laugh when Lorena screwed-up the circumcision on her husband??? Was this an example of 'gender-bias'?? One more thing. Rabbis don't get paid much -- but they get to keep the tips...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Should I focus upon the Moon -- so as to better understand Earth?? How 'bout an Upscale Near-Beer Bar with a Moon Theme -- with a Telescope-Equipped Moon-Deck??!! Behold the Moon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuCZDanw3aE
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Blue-moon-wolf-full Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 SaguaroMoon_seip Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 DSCN8205b600x600d1 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Moon%2Bin%2Bphases Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Give_Me_The_Moon_by_Joker84 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 3D-moon-night-sky Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Beauty_of_moon-1920x1200 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Full+moon Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Wolf%20And%20Moon-tm Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 20071113_kaguya_01l Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Moon-set Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Quickening-moon Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Full-moon-and-palms1 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Blue_moon-11 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Crescent-moon Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 1152_13025855873-tpfil02aw-15903 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Full-moon-blue-night-1920x1200 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 The-earth-moon-and-sun Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Scorpionking

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I keep wondering about secrecy in connection with all of the angels, demons, aliens, ufos, underground-bases, secret space-programs, genetics-laboratories, false-flag terrorism, planned-wars, planned financial-collapses, secret-societies, etc, etc. The secrets don't seem to be so secret. I keep thinking that if I were somehow at the center of all this madness -- I would keep all of the secret-stuff on the inside of the Moon -- and have everyone connected with the secret-stuff stay on the Moon -- and never, ever come back to Earth. There wouldn't be that special jet from Vegas to Area 51 for the workers. There wouldn't be an Area 51 or Dulce or ??? It would all be on the Moon -- except for the NORAD and military stuff -- or bases for protecting our fine politicians in time of nuclear-war. (I support much greater openness -- but if I were one of the 'bad-guys' connected with any 'nasty black projects' -- I might be a lot more secretive than the level of secrecy seen since World War II). The absurdies and holes in the 'system' are everywhere. Once again, I don't wish to burn my bridges with the Dracs and Greys (or ????) -- but I am completely against 'human-abuse'. If there were ancient wrongs committed by humanity and/or divinity -- this should be revealed in a tactful manner -- and dealt-with properly and openly -- or so it seems to me. I simply wish for this solar system to become a paradise for whoever lives here. I am presently a human-being -- so I am biased toward humans -- but if I knew the 'rest of the story' I might feel differently. I envision a mostly human solar system -- with constructive interaction with non-hostile and non-sinister other-than-humans. I guess I lean toward segregation, rather than integration. Could you imagine 'Greys v Board of Education' regarding forced bussing???!!! Imagine a cigar-shaped craft in school-bus yellow -- with little grey students looking out the portholes!!!
    magamud wrote:Great line of insight Ortho...
    We are currently in the Devils consciousness. This consciousness has an hierarchy or lets say Legion that expands many levels of awareness. This includes all levels of inter/extra terrestrial tech and mind to control. They lack insight into empathy and morality. This sociopathy then translates into our own Dark Governmenta and then does trickle down psychopathy to our very own environment and our very own minds. This is testament of our current society today.

The only reason we are not dead or not a borg is the Respect the Devil gives to God. If the devil does not play by the rules his Empire will be lost. So the devil has a certain amount of time to degrade gods work, our species and have a good time doing it. A lot of the current confusion and drama stems from the Devil just making fun of us. His/her favorite thing is to mock and not necessarily kill.
    gscraig wrote:These responses are hilarious. Unfortunately, typical to a certain extent.

Keeping secrets and workers on the moon will only heighten was exist today. People will long wonder, why are we using the moon for such things? Why are we not making it accessible to all and exactly who owns the moon on this planet to assume the right to harbor secrets there to begin with? Please, enough with the United Solar System, etc in almost every response you have. It tends to make a mockery of legitimate subject matter. Regardless how well thought out the response. LOL, you don't want to burn bridges with the Dracs or Greys. WOW!

Now, to this Satan and God baffoonery. First of all I grew up in a church, sang in its choir, and my family is very religious. However, I've done my homework over the years and have seen, experienced and can do some things that unequivocally says DON'T BELIEVE IN THESE WRITINGS...not in it's entirety. With that said, there are hundreds of pages that was removed from the Bible and a few other books, yet we humans embrace it's forever conflicting messages. The truth does not conflict, remember that.

We are worshiping an ALL LOVING, PEACEFUL BEING that has killed, punished, tortured, threatened humanity and has expressed being envious. Tell us not to fear, but yet suggest we fear his name. This of course added to this same superior error free being VIOLATING ITS OWN COMMANDMENTS. However, we never thought that we are actually WORSHIPING that which you believe you are standing against? There are enough pieces. Reposition them, free your thinking and put the puzzle together to where the pieces will start to fit.
    Thank-you, magamud. There really does seem to be a rule-book which guides this madness, in a sick sort of way. I keep thinking about all of this in terms of Punishment/Payment/Extermination. This madness seems to be very-dark and very-ancient. I feel as if I am attempting to swim upstream in some very fast and rocky rapids -- to 'save the world' in some way, shape, or form. I am presently watching the entire third-season of 'Battlestar Galactica' -- and it offers many insights with it's Political and Theological Science-Fiction. I just watched Madame President Roslin's 'Human Pardon Speech'. Interesting. Recently, someone who reminded me of Gaius Baltar, told me to keep using my imagination! We had just spoken of the future potentially-disruptive effects of high-technology upon the human-race. Very Interesting! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPSWis0wY58

I notice that a lot of my more questionable and risque images are mysteriously vanishing. Is this just my imagination?? Once again, this thread is intended to make you think -- rather than necessarily reflecting my moral-fiber -- or lack thereof. I present images and concepts which I don't necessarily approve of. I'm more conservative, straight-laced, and boring than you think. On the other hand -- I know what I like!!!
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Battlestar-galactica-wallpaper3 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Galactica Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 980-4-battlestar_galactica
    One Big Fracking-Happy Family!!
    Floyd wrote:
    burgundia wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:What worries me is spying on perceived political and religious enemies -- passing judgment -- and then imprisoning, sterilizing, or exterminating them. This thing is a slippery-slope...
    yes, this is a real danger.
    Exactly but it its not just about exterminating poltical and religious enemies but also the vulnerable and those not seen as being up to the required human standard. Once you start where do you stop?
    On the one hand, it is important to have strong and consistent leadership in managing a problematic civilization -- but the danger is that if and when the 'Atlas-like' leadership becomes more problematic than the troubled civilization -- no one is then able to do a damn thing about it. Regarding the madness of the past fifty-years -- don't just crucify the middle-men, errand-boys, and hit-men -- while allowing the Godfather and/or Godmother to go scott-free. However, do we really wish to place the prisoners in charge of their own prison??? This is a two-edged sword. Do bad-people require bad-leaders??? I think this thing might be unimaginably complex and upsetting -- which is probably why the truth keeps getting swept under the rug. I don't think there is a clean and neat solution to this madness. I keep saying that 'Disclosure' will be much worse than we imagine -- or can imagine. I think I'd 'like' to see a series of very-high-quality motion-pictures telling the absolutely true story of at least the past one-million years of galactic-history -- with no bullshit whatsoever. I have no idea if and when we might be 'ready' for such a revolting development -- but I suspect that this will eventually occur. Perhaps then Humanity will learn just how much it really cost to Keep Light on Earth -- and (attempt to?) Save the Human Race. BTW -- I just saw one of those streaming white-lights pass between me and the monitor. It's probably my 'Monitor' aka 'Watcher' aka 'Guardian Angel' aka 'Recording Angel'. I'd 'like' to see my 'Reincarnational X-File in Orion'!!!! OMG!!!! The horror!!!!

I really should just study university-level Astronomy, Egyptology, Jesus-Studies, and Sacred Classical Music -- leaving most of the madness behind. I really should just move on. Unfortunately, I am VERY pessimistic regarding the immediate future -- so much so that I just placed a 'Hail-Mary' sell-order (equivalent of buy-to-cover) on my very small short-stock-index position. I don't suggest that others do the same -- and I certainly do not have inside information. I just keep thinking about everything we discuss within this web-site -- and it deeply worries me. One word of warning -- if everything goes to hell -- all the securities and money might just 'disappear'. All of us might be screwed financially -- even the insiders and big-shots -- and I doubt that there are any truly safe-places -- not even a DUMB in BF-EGYPT. I still find it very interesting that 'W' spoke of watching the first plane hit -- before going inside the classroom. I really think he did watch the first plane hit the North Tower -- in real-time. He didn't seem surprised when he was told of the second plane hitting the South Tower. 'They' didn't fly into 'Emergeny Procedure Mode'. That really got my goat. 'They' had to have known in advance -- but I tend to doubt that there was much 'they' could do about it. 'They' seem to merely be 'hired-hands'. 'Elizabeth Nelson', who Bill Ryan spoke to about 9/11 -- said there was a live-feed (at a military-facility) of the first plane hitting the tower -- if I'm not mistaken. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8RZ4UzlKvg Didn't Bill and/or Kerry speak to someone who described a 'remote-controlled' plane used in 9/11?? I hope I'm getting this right. I try not to think about 9/11 any more. I moved on -- to worrying about the Controlled-Demolition of the Human-Race. "Do the Orders Still Stand??" I continue to 'like' listening to people like John Lear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69h7_nISpg I'm not particularly fearful or angry. I just want to understand what's been going on -- help solve the problems -- and move on. Save the Drama for Your Mama. Can you imagine talking privately to a roomful of 'John Lears'???!!! OMG!!!

Consider who the Pre-Egyptian Isis, Ra, Moses, and Aaron might've been -- reincarnationally. Who might they have been Post-Egypt -- reincarnationally?? Have we been dealing with Isis, Ra, Moses, and Aaron for thousands of years?? Is Isis most closely associated with Draconian-Reptilians?? Is Ra mostly closely associated with Grey-Reptilians?? Were Moses and Aaron really Human Front-Men for an 'other-than-human' Isis and Ra?? Was Isis the Goddess of Egypt?? Was Ra the Old Testament God of the Desert?? Is there an 'East of Eden' parallel?? Is there a 'Contact' parallel?? Take a look at Numbers 16 (below in blue) regarding Old Testament Governance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD198_YCfEM How might all of this relate to the hypothetical Orion-Sirius-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire?? What Would Serqet Say?? What if Moses and Aaron were actually incarnated by Ra and Isis -- or some variation on that general theme?? Listen to this!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiZG2HSfUJ4&feature=related Then listen to this!! (lousy voice with interesting information) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE1mB58i6FE&feature=related And this!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4apWOUNOx64&feature=related

I lean toward the Orion ET thing -- yet I realize that the lies are rampant. Whoever is behind whatever is going on -- seems to not wish to be exposed. However, some sort of an exposure seems to be occurring. Whether this will continue, and whether exposure and disclosure will make things better (or worse) remains to be seen. I obviously wish to know what's really going on -- yet I'm not in a big hurry to find out -- and I am very apprehensive regarding exposed and cornered 'aliens'. Things might get REALLY nasty. Regardless of whether there are aliens or not, studying the Nazi phenomenon is probably a very necessary and very unpleasant part of esoteric and conspiracy research. I need to just chew what I've already bitten-off -- which is way too much. I am so burned-out and exhausted that I can barely function these days. I feel as if I'm fighting an unseen battle 24/7 with a very powerful empire -- which I suspect is a mixture of good and evil. I'm probably more open and complimentary than I should be -- but that's just the way I am. I try to see the good in everyone and everything -- even when it doesn't exist. Hope springs eternal.

Consider placing the Entire Bible within the context of a Timeless Ancient Egypt. Consider placing Everything We Discuss within the context of a Timeless Ancient Egypt. Make sure that this fantasy includes high-technology and space-travel. Do you see what I'm saying?? This would basically be "Stargate on Steroids" or "East of Gizeh-Intelligence"!!!! What if Michael-Jesus wrote the Entire Bible?? Note the underlying structure and elegance in the Bible -- even when it is describing the most horrific and unethical behavior. Also, consider the Hidden-Egyptology. Please study the Bible -- even if you are an Atheist or an Agnostic. Some have even suggested reading the Bible -- without really thinking about it!! But think about it!! What if the underlying spirituality is of great value -- even if what one is reading seems to not make much sense??!! Once again, I am suggesting extensive Bible-Study -- rather than Doctrinal-Orthodoxy. Dr. Walter Martin once suggested to his Sunday-School Class the concept of Biblical-Studies without trying to cram religion down the throats of others. I don't think I've gotten everything right -- or that I've figured everything out -- but please study this thread (and all links and references) carefully and prayerfully. Work Hard. Play Hard. Pray Hard. Why is This So Hard??? Can a devotional prayer-life take the form of Political and Theological Science-Fiction (rather than begging for things God already knows that we want or need?) Should we beg and plead for forgiveness -- or should we simply do what Jesus said to do??

When I'm watching 'Battlestar Galactica' I keep thinking that it is depicting an Elite Israeli Secret Space Program -- if you know what I mean??!! I say this in a complimentary manner. There is something cool about Middle-Eastern Intrigue -- but I think something is very wrong and troubled in this neck of the desert. Once again, I am trying to identify with the secret solar system realm -- without making a big-deal about it. In this incarnation, at least, I am on the side of Humanity -- yet I do not wish to burn my bridges with Other-Than-Human Races. Is this an Impossible Dream??? I get the feeling that a lot of hidden things are in the process of being revealed -- whether we like it or not -- and whether this makes things better or not. I will continue to Positively-Reinforce the Way Things Are. I tried to be Friendly and Neutral when dealing with one who claimed to be an Ancient Egyptian Deity -- although I once joked about bringing my Bible, and yelling at them!!! But if I had done that, I wouldn't have been able to talk to them any more!! This particular Egyptian Deity was Angry and Jealous. I even asked them if they were 'God'??!! They answered 'No' -- but that they were 'Very Close to God'. Interesting. Nuff Said.

To those in the know -- if I have done bad things historically and reincarnationally -- please carefully consider the context and circumstances -- before you crucify me, or damn me to hell. The thing that really frightens me is that just about everyone seems to be capable of doing just about anything under the right or wrong circumstances. This is why I am so concerned about having a proper solar governmental system -- with strong, but accountable, leadership -- and a representative-republic without mob-rule. How do we prevent the 'Sovereignty of God' from degenerating into 'Just Following Orders'??? Should we have a Theocracy? Should we have a Democracy? Should we have a Theocratic-Democracy? Is the Roman-System Wrong -- or has it simply been Run Wrong??? Sorry if that offends, but these types of questions really need to be asked...

I keep getting the sinking feeling that by trying to make things better -- going the extra mile -- thinking outside the box -- trying to make everyone consider all the possibilities -- that I am cooking my own goose (lifetime after lifetime?) -- and that I will be an eternally dead duck -- to satisfy Divine-Justice -- and to assure an unbroken Continuity of Galactic Governance. Better Might Not Be Better. I feel a bit like 'Ellie' in 'Contact' (where the honest answer is the wrong answer). The truly ethical and righteous might not inherit the Earth after all. I feel very depressed and hopeless, at this point. Everything seems so utterly pointless, so often. When I have looked out the window of high-flying airliners, at the flickering lights of some of the great cities of the world -- we seem to be nothing more than fluttering gnats -- in the great galactic scheme of things.

I'm continuing to very passively look at Canon Law, the Latin Mass, the 1928 'Book of Common Prayer', the 1898 'Desire of Ages', the 'Federalist Papers', and Sacred Classical Music -- with a special emphasis on an integration of Responsibility-Based International-Interplanetary-Intergalactic Ethics, Law, Government, Religion (mostly ceremonial), and Business -- into some sort of a Canon Law Format -- as a 'Solar System Owners and Operators Manual'. Again, I realize that this type of thing is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS -- yet what are the reasonable alternatives. Is 'Seventh-Day Anglican' a useful term in a search for a useable-future?? A high-ranking Episcopalian once told a fellow clergyperson to 'never argue with an SDA'!! I took that as both a compliment and a rebuke!! What Would Vala Mal Doran Say???
    Carol wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Carol wrote:Recently, I was reading again about how others wish to manipulate the world population into a one-world religion utilizing a staged event that supposed would involve the 2nd coming of Christ. Then I read where one contactee suggested the Bible was written by the illuminate who may now be manipulating events to fulfill their agenda for a one-world government and one-world religion. If successful - this is a pickle on multiple levels for those who cling to their beliefs and don't wish to change. And a one-world religion could also be a form of mind-control enslavement. It's easy enough to see how some who wish to control others would push for a one-world religion. Hence, my subsequent abandonment of all religions. I just can't excited about rituals any more other then weddings. Those are fun.
    I think the idea that a one world religion is being touted is mostly based on flimsy foundations and third rate poorly researched youtube videos posted by non academics and religious zealots. To look for the answers to that we have to examine closely, the religions and beliefs where this 'new religion' is allegedly being fermented. The New Age.

Now, the first thing to understand is that there is no such thing as a New Age Religion.

A good place to start is with Hinduism. people are under the misconception that Hinduism is one religion when it is not. In fact it is far from it. The systems that are grouped under, 'the religions of the Indus' can vary between atheism,(Samkya)devotional deism (various) and almost Buddhism (Advaita Vedanta)It is an error to perceive of Hinduism as being one religion just as it is an error to view the 'New Age Movement as being one cohesive religion with an agenda.

Like Hinduism, the 'New Age Movement' is an umbrella term for many differing beliefs ranging from religious syncreticism,Sufism,Spiritualist,occultism, pagan religions,witchcraft,UFO cults,alienism,ascensionism,apocalyptic religions,psychological and self improvement cults and so on. It is often the case that many of these belief systems are opposed and even fractious and more often than not they disagree on a great many thing.

It would be useful to remember that there has been a large amount of negative propaganda imitated against groups like the Theosophical society and Alice Bailey's organisation by the catholic church and Judeo Christian religion in general. The reason for that is because of the criticisms by such groups on organised religion and the anthropomorphism of Judaism and Christianity coupled with their efforts to introduce the spiritual and philosophical systems of Eastern schools into western consciousness.

The return of the Christ, messiah or world teacher comes not only from theosophical traditions but also from Shia Islam, some Buddhist schools, christianity and Judaism.
    It should be noted that Alice Baileys Lucis trust is denounced by some theosophiphical groups who themselves suffered humiliation over the introduction of Krishnamurti as the World Teacher. So you see there is really not one group saying the same thing. It is practically non existent and to such otherwise is incorrect.

The reality of the situation is the influence of Theosophical Societies and the Lucis Trust is waning. Their membership is elderly and the funds which once used to roll in from wealthy female benefactors have dried up. I understand that the Lucis Trust and its elderly membership are in financial crisis and that outdated esoteric societies have now been replaced by modern groups ranging from UFO Cults (adamski, Pelley. Williamson, Aetherius, Clow Starr etc) to the slick self empowerment psychological and religious groups and writers that have taken their Theosophical influences and developed their own themes, not to mention the countless ascended master groups all of whom are denounced by the TS such as the right wing fronts of Ballards I AM Movement and Claire Prophet's Buddha UFO esoteric Christianity mish mash, CUT

For me alienist religions are just as daft as Baileys esoteric rambling. There are many parallels between channelers, contactees, aliens and masters. I would go as far to say its the same thing, different archetypes. None of it is particularly useful.

So there is no new age movement and they are bickering with each other, one master said this, one alien said that ad infinitum, pretty much like main stream religions.
    On closer examination you will find that whilst much of the above groups are self indulgent and deeply flawed there is also a lot of propaganda built up against them because they go against the strand of Judeo Christianity. Some of the groups, neath the new age umbrella deserve all the criticism they get,and they involve the far right groups who put bastardised theosophy,arisophy,armenism,ufoism,alienism,fascism and pseudo scientific theories on race into a big bowl and give it a big stir. They dont take to criticism kindly either.

Bluebeam is nonsense and is most definitely a hoax along with the myriad XXXX and bull stories prevelant over the internet and that have been put out over the decades.

It is no different from mainstream religion Carol. Entrenching oneself in any belief system is the first mistake one can make.

There is just so much BS about.

Like the concrete spaceship for example. It did bring the exploration team lots of publicity though. Job done.
    Sorry Floyd but you built your hypothesis on facts that are false. Project Blue Beam technology exists. What is done with it is anyone's guess.

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 6bcd21b27188f9ae95e1f8768bb9d033
    I'm also aware that Project BlueBook existed because the person who was working on that articular Project vacationed at my parents place. In addition, my parents were witness to a UFO which hovered over the lake at night for an hour - right next to their home. It wasn't just some fly by sighting but instead an extended stay.

Perhaps it would be worth your while to consider that some of us have life experience that exceeds your parameters of knowledge.

I'm currently not wedded to any particular belief system (religious or otherwise other then thinking the 10 Commandments are worth following - along with the US Constitution), which is why I said I've abandoned religion as it just doesn't work for me. However, I prefer the scientific method when it comes to spiritual growth and development, which was my original attraction to, and practice of Astanga Yoga before you were even born. But that's another story. And due to my own long history and personal spiritual experience with Christ, I accept Christ as a fundamental part of my personal reality.

Furthermore, having spent quite a bit of time with a variety of spiritual masters the best suggestion out there I can recommend is don't knock it until you've tried it.

And from all the Buddhists that I know (including family members) none of them view the Buddha as a savior. Instead they view him as a spiritual teacher with a scientific method, if followed, allowed practioners to have similar spiritual 'frequency' experiences. Buddhism is a peaceful way of life as is Sant Mat. The goal is to still the monkey mind so that one can experience spiritual enlightenment on ones own through personal effort.
    I am somewhat fundamentalist and somewhat fickle. Just settling on a system (political and/or religious) and then circling the wagons in preparation for a fight -- really doesn't cut it with me. I'm leaning toward Political and Theological Science-Fiction as a sort of Neo Situation Ethics. What Would Joseph Fletcher and James Pike Say??? The Decalogue in the context of the Pentateuch, the Gospels, and the Epistles -- is an interesting study. I'm just going to keep modeling solar system governance -- as a way of dealing with all of this. My answers are both simple and complex. I'm trying to do more research, and less posting -- but I just keep wandering and rambling.

Should I stay?? Should I go?? Very few are viewing this thread -- and even fewer are speaking with me within this thread. I've been feeling for years that I'm wasting my time with my internet activities. I'm very conflicted about what I should do with this madness. I really don't wish to resist the 'Evil Empire' all by myself -- with bare fists. Is resistance truly futile?? I've been a bit mystified by the coming and going on a couple of web-sites. There seems to be great potential for a proper internet conversation -- but so far, this has not occurred. In fact, it's been somewhat of an annoying and stupid game of drama, personalities, ignoring, shunning, attacking, etc, etc -- rather than a consistent and ongoing 'royal-model high-road' conversation and/or debate. I've put something like this together in my imagination -- but so far, this hasn't happened in 'real-life'.

Here is another exciting Sherry Shriner podcast!! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2012/06/26/monday-night-with-sherry-shriner I don't give glowing endorsements of Sherry or Orgone because I just don't know enough to do so. However, I listen to nearly every episode. I have no idea how much of it is true -- but I am trying to learn how to think about 'insider' type subjects -- while being a complete 'outsider' and a completely ignorant fool. I wish to expose myself to upsetting information -- without getting upset. I wish to learn to take anything and everything in stride. This sort of thing also contributes to my stated purpose of providing all of us with a unique strain of Political and Theological Science-Fiction. Take this as entertainment, if you will -- or take it more seriously, if you choose -- but take all of this with a Sea of Salt.

One more thing. Regarding Solar System Governance -- How Bad is Too Bad -- and How Good is Too Good?? I asked the Ancient Egyptian Deity 'How Good is Too Good??' -- and they didn't have an answer -- other than that they didn't think ANYONE was good!!! I tended to agree -- right or wrong. But really, what is the proper balance between Idealism and Pragmatism??? Now, perhaps I need to just shut-up and move in a completely different direction. Perhaps I should just write a book titled "Shut-Up!!!" (Isn't there way too much whining and complaining???) Perhaps I really do need to stop -- even though I have been rather low-key about all of this madness. Again, I am very sorry if I have harmed or offended anyone in any way. I'm really not like this in 'real-life'. I'm not that kind of guy!!! This has been fun!!! Let's do it again sometime!!! Namaste and Godspeed!!!
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 94728-the-world-trade-center-south-tower-burst-into-flames-after-being-struc

"What Would Loki Do??"
    The Book of Numbers, Chapter 16 (KJV): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWYQmpkLETM&feature=related 1 Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: 2 And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two hundred and fifty princes of the assembly, famous in the congregation, men of renown:3 And they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron, and said unto them, Ye take too much upon you, seeing all the congregation are holy, every one of them, and the LORD is among them: wherefore then lift ye up yourselves above the congregation of the LORD?4 And when Moses heard it, he fell upon his face:5 And he spake unto Korah and unto all his company, saying , Even to morrow the LORD will shew who are his, and who is holy; and will cause him to come near unto him: even him whom he hath chosen will he cause to come near unto him. 6 This do ; Take you censers, Korah, and all his company;7 And put fire therein, and put incense in them before the LORD to morrow: and it shall be that the man whom the LORD doth choose , he shall be holy: ye take too much upon you, ye sons of Levi.8 And Moses said unto Korah, Hear , I pray you, ye sons of Levi:9 Seemeth it but a small thing unto you, that the God of Israel hath separated you from the congregation of Israel, to bring you near to himself to do the service of the tabernacle of the LORD, and to stand before the congregation to minister unto them? 10 And he hath brought thee near to him, and all thy brethren the sons of Levi with thee: and seek ye the priesthood also? 11 For which cause both thou and all thy company are gathered together against the LORD: and what is Aaron, that ye murmur against him? 12 And Moses sent to call Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab: which said , We will not come up : 13 Is it a small thing that thou hast brought us up out of a land that floweth with milk and honey, to kill us in the wilderness, except thou make thyself altogether a prince over us? 14Moreover thou hast not brought us into a land that floweth with milk and honey, or given us inheritance of fields and vineyards: wilt thou put out the eyes of these men? we will not come up . 15 And Moses was very wroth , and said unto the LORD, Respect not thou their offering: I have not taken one ass from them, neither have I hurt one of them. 16 And Moses said unto Korah, Be thou and all thy company before the LORD, thou, and they, and Aaron, to morrow:17 And take every man his censer, and put incense in them, and bring ye before the LORD every man his censer, two hundred and fifty censers; thou also, and Aaron, each of you his censer.18 And they took every man his censer, and putfire in them, and laid incense thereon, and stood in the door of the tabernacle of the congregation with Moses and Aaron.19 And Korah gathered all the congregation against them unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto all the congregation.20 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying , 21Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment.22 And they fell upon their faces, and said , O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin , and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?23 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying , 24Speak unto the congregation, saying , Get you up from about the tabernacle of Korah, Dathan, and Abiram.25 And Moses rose up and went unto Dathan and Abiram; and the elders of Israel followed him.26 And he spake unto the congregation, saying , Depart , I pray you, from the tents of these wicked men, and touch nothing of theirs, lest ye be consumed in all their sins.27 So they gat up from the tabernacle of Korah, Dathan, and Abiram, on every side: and Dathan and Abiram came out , and stood in the door of their tents, and their wives, and their sons, and their little children.28 And Moses said , Hereby ye shall know that the LORD hath sent me to do all these works; for I have not done them of mine own mind.29 If these men die the common death of all men, or if they be visited after the visitation of all men; then the LORD hath not sent me. 30 But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up , with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD.31 And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them: 32 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up , and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.33 They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.34 And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said , Lest the earth swallow us up also. 35 And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.36 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying , 37Speak unto Eleazar the son of Aaron the priest, that he take up the censers out of the burning, and scatter thou the fire yonder; for they are hallowed . 38 The censers of these sinners against their own souls, let them make them broad plates for a covering of the altar: for they offered them before the LORD, therefore they are hallowed : and they shall be a sign unto the children of Israel.39 And Eleazar the priest took the brasen censers, wherewith they that were burnt had offered ; and they were made broad plates for a covering of the altar:40 To be a memorial unto the children of Israel, that no stranger , which is not of the seed of Aaron, come near to offer incense before the LORD; that he be not as Korah, and as his company: as the LORD said to him by the hand of Moses.41 But on the morrow all the congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron, saying , Ye have killed the people of the LORD.42 And it came to pass, when the congregation was gathered against Moses and against Aaron, that they looked toward the tabernacle of the congregation: and, behold, the cloud covered it, and the glory of the LORD appeared . 43 And Moses and Aaron came before the tabernacle of the congregation.44 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying , 45 Get you up from among this congregation, that I may consume them as in a moment. And they fell upon their faces.46 And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a censer, and put fire therein from off the altar, and put on incense, and go quickly unto the congregation, and make an atonement for them: for there is wrath gone out from the LORD; the plague is begun . 47 And Aaron took as Moses commanded , and ran into the midst of the congregation; and, behold, the plague was begun among the people: and he put on incense, and made an atonement for the people.48 And he stood between the dead and the living; and the plague was stayed . 49 Now they that died in the plague were fourteen thousand and seven hundred, beside them that died about the matter of Korah.50 And Aaron returned unto Moses unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation: and the plague was stayed .

"Nice Work Loki!!"

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Korah Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Serqet
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 41nWRegoQmL._SL250_ Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 No-drama Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 ImagesCADLRLEB
    ................................................"Can You Hear Me Now??????!!!!!!"

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Here are some mountain cabin images. I try to provide a wide variety of posts -- despite accusations that I just keep saying the same things over and over again. On the other hand, if I were inconsistent, I would be accused of being confused and unstable. I frankly don't care what anyone thinks. I simply want everyone to think. Period. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZiL1PMF3xA

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Cabin-rental-tpr2br Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Luxury_smoky_mountains_cabin1 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Smc_eaglespoint-1br Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Tn_1858 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Hottubhm Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Tee-pee-spa-1 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Gatlinburg-cabin-rentals
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 am

Ya thats some living, thanks....
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Thank-you magamud. If everyone lived in similar circumstances -- with a combination of above-ground and below-ground dwellings and working-environments -- we all might be better-behaved. In this rat-race -- it seems as if the rats are winning. Nice guys and gals should never finish last. Perhaps we need to Reward Responsibility -- and Punish Irresponsibility. Perhaps we need to replace Free-Enterprise with Responsible-Enterprise. I'm so tired of the game I've played throughout my life (and especially during the past 3 or 4 years). I really wish to stop bitching -- and start living -- especially if very few are listening and appreciating. Being a Visionary-Hybrid is SO overrated. Perhaps the rebellious and recalcitrant goyim will simply have to learn the hard way. Babylon is falling -- that Great City -- because she made the nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. Not one stone shall remain upon another. All is terror and confusion. Ashes to Ashes. Dust to Dust. The 'Whore of Babylon' babbles on and on and on and on and on. The First Shall be Last. The Last Shall be First. Embrace Kara Thrace. End of Line.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:01 am

Hi Oxy,

I want you to know I am still reading you.. I am only on page 2 though of your beautiful path thread. I almost wish I had started the path the same time you did, I wouldn't feel so left behind then.. Okay I'll stop whinging.. I know, I know, we are multi-dimensional and what existed then also exists now.. so now is where I am to read.. so bee it..

Your Bill Cooper link has sent me on a Bill Cooper download overload.. I need to get back to study and get back to page 2.. There's so much information I almost need to just close myself off and focus on your precious thread. I do know it's precious..

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 am

Thank-you Aquaries1111. Again, I am modeling a particular hypothesis in a somewhat science-fictional manner. Reincarnation and Archangels are the wild-cards in all of this. Vala Mal Doran in 'Stargate SG-1' is a person of interest -- as is Anna in 'V'. The essence of this thread is deeper and nuttier than you might think -- and it's definitely not for everyone -- which is why I'm not pushing this sort of thing anywhere other than this little web-site -- although if it turns out to be mostly true -- it will turn this solar system upside-down and inside-out. That video was wild. Reality and Fantasy are related -- and the line between them is somewhat blurred. I often wonder if I'll eventually be chased like that guy!! I have no idea who I might be angering with this thread. I mean no harm -- but that doesn't mean that I'm doing no harm. In some ways I feel as if I'm in a cold-war with the Dracs, Greys, and Humans -- but in very different ways. What I think about is much more intense than what I post. Bill Cooper is a helpful reference-point. He's sort of a home-base for me. I like to combine the work of Bill Cooper, Alex Collier, Jim Marrs, Eric Jon Phelps, Joseph Farrell, Malachi Martin, Richard Hoagland, Branton, and others. Again, I think I'm just getting my feet wet, and just scratching the surface. If you continue on this journey, things could get quite rough and upsetting. I'm preparing myself for just about anything -- but I wish I had really gotten with it many years ago, when I attended a couple of Whole Life Expos in Southern California. On the other hand, I might've gotten involved in a lot of New Age BS -- and who knows what else. I spent a lot of time listening to Rush Limbaugh (and other conservative hosts) along with Art Bell (and others) -- while doing a lot of thinking and reflecting. Unfortunately, none of this has seemed to do me, or anyone else, much good. But still I press forward into who knows what realms of madness. But seriously, I am trying to get at the essence of what is wrong with the solar system and with the human race. The sweep of history is NOT a pretty-picture. What's wrong with this picture???
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 120811
    Aquaries1111 wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I presently think that Alex Jones should be included in a broad and balanced pursuit of forbidden knowledge. I can only listen to a couple of shows a month. I can only take so much negativity. I agree with most of what Alex and his guests say -- but my style and modus operandi is very different -- at least for now. I feel very guilty when I listen to Alex. He has ten times the brains and guts I have. I'm trying to be on the sides of the Powers-That-Be -- and the Conspiracy-Theorist-Recalcitrant-Malcontents. I suppose this causes me to be somewhat wishy-washy -- but this will continue to be my path into the forseeable future. I feel as if I Need to be Able to Properly Deal with EVERYONE and EVERYTHING -- UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AT ANY TIME. Anyway, the least I can do regarding Alex Jones is to post something each day concerning his show. I'll mostly just copy and paste the show description from www.prisonplanet.com

March 14 -- Alex talks with Roman Yampolskiy, a computer scientist at the University of Louisville in Kentucky, who recently wrote an article about the danger to humanity from AI and super-intelligent computers. Mr. Yampolskiy is trained in the fields of programming, forensics, biometrics and artificial intelligence. Alex also covers the latest on the Kony 2012 propaganda push, the prospect of the TSA being evicted from the nation's airports, and the PR problem for Obama's war effort following the arrest of a soldier in Afghanistan who is charged with killing 16 civilians. Alex also covers other important news of the day and takes your calls.

March 15 -- On the Thursday, March 15 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks in-studio with Edward T. Haslam, a former advertising music director and author of Dr. Mary's Monkey, a book that covers the 1964 murder of a nationally known cancer researcher and uncovers medical professionals enmeshed in covert government operations over the course of three decades. Mr. Haslam's book is available at the Infowars Store. Additional guests include former newspaper journalist and New York Times best-selling author Jim Marrs, author of The Trillion-Dollar Conspiracy: How the New World Order, Man-Made Diseases, and Zombie Banks Are Destroying America. Alex talks with former federal prosecutor and a former member of the United States House of Representatives, Bob Barr. Mr. Barr was the Libertarian Party nominee for president in the 2008 election.

March 16 -- On the Friday, March 16 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with Sanyu, the Ugandan woman behind the “Kony 2012 Video is Misleading” video on YouTube that has gone viral with over 2 million views since March 7. Alex also talks with Infowars.com editor and journalist Patrick Henningsen in-studio. Alex covers the latest news, including more bad news about the economy with gasoline prices leading the charge as the cost of living and inflation move upward despite rosy predictions of recovery by the government. Alex also takes your calls.

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Alex-jones

Bye Bye Alex

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Aquaries1111. I've seen that clip before, but I'll watch it again. I also heard a Cooper/Jones interview where Cooper was somewhat testy toward Jones. I just take everything in. Then I pick and choose. I don't hitch myself to anyone in particular. I suspect that anyone who is anyone -- even in the esoteric and conspiracy realms -- are compromised, infiltrated, and subverted -- in various ways, and to various extents. I think this is a very messy game. I don't think in terms of black and white. I like Bill Cooper and Alex Jones -- but in very different ways. I especially like the Alex Jones documentaries and interviews. I was going to keep this thread updated on a daily basis -- but then I had computer problems -- and I guess I lost interest. My concern with Alex and the Patriot Movement -- is that it could easily morph into something violent and destructive. The truth is that upsetting -- and if there is not a healthy dose of pastoral moderation -- this thing could get very ugly. I have no plans to do anything other than what I'm doing right now -- other than to possibly write some sort of a book and/or screenplay at a later date. I presently don't know enough about what's really going on to do this in a responsible manner. Here is today's show. http://www.prisonplanet.com/

On the Wednesday, June 27 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with Leslie Manookian, writer and producer of the award winning film The Greater Good, a documentary that questions government vaccination policies. The film is now available on DVD at the Infowars Store. Manookian was a successful Wall Street business executive who once worked for Goldman Sachs before turning to films. Alex also runs down the latest news, including an admission by the Pentagon that putting troops on the streets of America is illegal. He also covers the globalist engineered war against Syria where rebels financed and trained by Western intelligence agencies are now ransacking Christian churches. Alex also takes your calls and tackles other important news items.
    Aquaries1111 wrote:Thanks Oxy,

I know your stance on being "open minded"... I like Bill Coopers stance too.. Believe Nothing, not even him. Good old common sense is important when discerning..

Ron Paul says: The real war is of ideas...

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Aquaries1111. That was an excellent clip. I like Ron Paul because he seems to know how to work within the system -- without being corrupted by it. I especially like his book 'A Foreign Policy of Freedom'. I went to a Ron Paul rally in Las Vegas several years ago at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas -- and I was amazed at the numbers and enthusiasm of the young people. I later wrote a Ron Paul speech and sent it to the campaign -- but I don't think they ever used it. It's posted on the 'United States of the Solar System' thread. I included massive doses of 'Responsibility-Language' to modify and moderate the 'Freedom-Message'. BTW -- an Ancient Egyptian Deity told me that Ron Paul would be bad for America!! They asked me what I thought about Alex Jones!! My answer was basically what I've said so far in this thread.

Proposed Ron Paul Presidential Campaign Speech (Not Used)

Fellow Americans! Friends of Freedom! Our beloved United States of America is suffering and languishing under the dark storm clouds of oppression and irresponsibility! Those who have been given the sacred trust of upholding the Constitution, with its guarantees of freedom and justice for all, have been derelict in their duties! A few short years ago, it was morning in America! The midnight of Viet Nam and Watergate were behind us! The sunrise was spectacular! A bright new optimism filled the land! Well, my friends, it’s midnight again! The Constitution and Freedom are in grave peril from irresponsibility and outright hostility!

My candidacy for the Presidency of the United States is a call for freedom! In ancient Egypt, as described in the Bible, Moses demanded that Pharaoh release the Israelites from captivity! Well, as Moses looked Pharaoh in the eye, I’m looking all of those who are opposed to the Constitution and Freedom, both nationally and internationally, intently in the eye, and exclaiming, “Let my people go!”

But freedom isn’t free! The price of freedom is responsibility! And often, sacrifice is the cost of doing responsible business in an often irresponsible world! Our courageous and noble men and women of the armed forces are a blood-stained testimony to the high price of freedom! We are indebted to them in ways which can never be fully repaid!

Having said that, we as a nation have irresponsibly squandered our capital of being the example to the world of the moral high-ground! Our nation is no longer the shining city on a hill that it once was! As a result, despite global warming, our world is experiencing an eerie chill!

But there is Hope for America, and for the World! It is the hope provided for us by our Founding Fathers, that by reverently obeying the Constitution of the United States of America, in both the spirit and in the letter of the law, the truth will set us free! And keep us free! We shall overcome!

The following is my 12 step plan to sober up a federal government, intoxicated with its own Power and Arrogance, and to restore Freedom and Responsibility to its rightful place in our nation and world:

Number 1: Apply Freedom and Responsibility to Racial Diversity!

Our nation is obsessed with racial group identities of us and them! This is the heart of racism! Government as an institution is particularly ill-suited to combat bigotry! Bigotry at its essence is a problem of the heart, and we cannot change people’s hearts by passing more laws and regulations! It is the federal government that most divides us by race, class, religion, and gender! Through its taxes, restrictive regulations, corporate subsidies, racial set-asides, and welfare programs, government plays far too large a role in determining who succeeds and who fails! Its excessive and inappropriate responsibility is actually irresponsibility! Sometimes to do less is to be more responsible! Government “benevolence” crowds out genuine goodwill by institutionalizing group thinking, thus making each group suspicious that others are receiving more of the government loot than they are! This leads to resentment and hostility among us! Incidentally, this principle is also applicable to foreign policy!

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism! Simply, the mindset that throws people into stereotypical groups rather than viewing each person as a unique individual! Racists believe that all people who share superficial physical characteristics are alike! As collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups! To echo the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., they judge people by the color of their skin, rather than by the content of their characters! By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called “diversity” actually perpetuate racism! To separate is to discriminate!

The true cure for the plague of racism is freedom! Freedom means having a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights rather than group claims! Freedom means free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and competence - not skin color, gender, or ethnicity!

In a free society, every citizen gains a sense of himself as an individual, rather than developing a group or victim mentality! This leads to a sense of individual responsibility and personal pride, making skin color irrelevant! Racism will endure until we stop thinking in terms of groups and begin thinking in terms of individual freedom! The corrective lenses of freedom and responsibility make us color blind!

Number 2: Apply Freedom and Responsibility to Debt and Taxes!

Working Americans like lower taxes! So do I! Lower taxes benefit all of us, creating jobs and allowing us to make more decisions for ourselves about our lives!

Whether a tax cut reduces a single mother’s payroll taxes by $40 a month, or allows a business owner to save thousands in capital gains taxes, enabling them to hire more employees…that tax cut is a good thing! Lower taxes allow more spending, saving, and investing which helps the economy! Tax cuts benefit everyone, except the bureaucrats!

Real conservatives have always supported low taxes and low spending! Unfortunately, the neo-cons just don’t get it! They’re doing just the opposite! They are wolves in conservatives clothing! Or maybe a Trojan Horse would be a more fit description! Too many politicians and lobbyists are spending America into ruin! We are nine trillion dollars in debt as a nation! This is irresponsible and inexcusable! Our mounting government debt endangers the financial future of our children and grandchildren! If we don’t cut spending now, higher taxes and economic disaster will be in their future…and yours!

In addition, the Federal Reserve, our central bank, fosters runaway debt by increasing the money supply - making each dollar in your pocket worth less! The Fed is a private bank run by unelected officials who are not required to be open or accountable to “we the people!” What a strange arrangement! Go to the library and research the Fed’s beginnings! Make sure you’re sitting down!

Worse, our economy and our very independence as a nation is increasingly in the hands of foreign governments such as China and Saudi Arabia, because their central banks also finance our runaway spending! When we owe them, they own us!

We cannot continue to allow private banks, wasteful agencies, lobbyists, corporations on welfare, and governments collecting foreign aid to dictate the size of our ballooning budget! We need a new method to prioritize our spending! It’s called the Constitution of the United States! What a thought!

Number 3: Apply Freedom and Responsibility to American Independence and Sovereignty!

So called free trade deals and world governmental organizations like the International Criminal Court (ICC), NAFTA, GATT, WTO, and CAFTA are a threat to our independence as a nation! They transfer power from our government to unelected foreign elites! Didn’t we have a revolution a few years ago to deal with this sort of thing?!

The ICC wants to try our soldiers as war criminals! Both the WTO and CAFTA could force Americans to get a doctor’s prescription to take herbs and vitamins! Alternative treatments could be banned! What’s wrong with this picture?!

The WTO has forced Congress to change our laws, yet we still face trade wars! Today, France is threatening to have U.S. goods taxed throughout Europe! If anything, the WTO makes trade relations worse by giving foreign competitors a new way to attack U.S. jobs! Sounds like unfair trade to me!

NAFTA’s superhighway is just one part of a plan to erase the borders between the U.S. and Mexico, called the North American Union! This spawn of powerful special interests, would create a single nation out of Canada, the U.S. and Mexico, with a new unelected bureaucracy and money system! Forget about controlling immigration under this scheme!

And a free America, with limited, constitutional government, would be gone forever! This apparently is the goal!

Let’s not forget the UN! It wants to impose a direct tax on us! I successfully fought this move in Congress last year, but if we are going to stop ongoing attempts of this world government body to tax us, we will need responsible leadership from the White House!

We must withdraw from any organizations and trade deals that infringe upon the freedom and independence of the United States of America! It’s a matter of our survival as a free nation! It is irresponsible to stand idly by, and watch the United States being taken over by foreign interests!

Number 4: Apply Freedom and Responsibility to War and Foreign Policy!

The war in Iraq was sold to us with false information! The area is more dangerous now than when we entered it! We destroyed a regime hated by our direct enemies, the jihadists, and created thousands of new recruits for them! This war has cost more than 3,000 American lives, thousands of seriously wounded, and hundreds of billions of dollars! We must have new leadership in the White House to ensure this never happens again!

We need to leave Iraq immediately! We continue to keep our hands on a very hot stove, and we are burning our fingertips right up to our armpits! When a mistake is made, it should be admitted and corrected! This is the responsible thing to do! And despite the shrill cries, it is the honorable thing to do! Support and Liberate our troops! Bring them home!

Both Jefferson and Washington warned us about entangling ourselves in the affairs of other nations! Today, we have troops in 130 countries! We are spread so thin that we have too few troops defending America! And now, there are new calls for a draft of our young men and women! To fight for the UN?!

We can irresponsibly continue to fund and fight no-win police actions around the globe, where we make enemies faster than we can kill them! Or, we can bring our troops home, and properly secure America! This is the logical and right thing to do! No war should ever be fought without a declaration of war voted upon by the Congress, as responsibly required by the Constitution!

Under no circumstances should the U.S. again go to war as the result of a resolution that comes from an unelected, foreign body, such as the United Nations! Whose country is this, anyway?!

Too often we give foreign aid and intervene on behalf of governments that are despised! Then, we become despised! Guilt by association! Too often we have supported those who turn on us, like the Kosovars who aid Islamic terrorists, or the Afghan jihadists themselves, and their friend Osama bin Laden! We armed and trained them, and now we’re paying the price! Will we ever learn?!

At the same time, we must not isolate ourselves! We must not be isolationist or interventionist! Both are highly dysfunctional international behaviors! We must engage in cooperation and constructive competition with every nation on the face of the earth! What an invigorating and interesting interaction! Constructive competition, such as trade and athletics, builds up! Destructive competition, such as war and terrorism, destroys! The generosity of the American people has been felt around the globe! Many have thanked God for it, in many languages! Let us have a strong America, conducting open trade, travel, communication, and diplomacy with other nations! We might even achieve world peace! After thousands of years of fighting, what would we do with all of the money and lives we would save?! It would take some serious readjustment!! We have to hate somebody…don’t we?!

Number 5: Apply Freedom and Responsibility to Unborn Life!

The right of an innocent, unborn child to life is at the heart of the American ideals of liberty! My professional and legislative record demonstrates my strong commitment to this pro-life principle!

In 40 years of medical practice, I never once considered performing an abortion, nor did I ever find abortion necessary to save the life of a pregnant woman!

In Congress, I have authored legislation that seeks to define life as beginning at conception, HR 1094!

I am also the prime sponsor of HR 300, which would negate the effect of Roe v Wade by removing the ability of federal courts to interfere with state legislation to protect life! This is a practical, direct approach to ending federal court tyranny which threatens our constitutional republic and has caused the deaths of 45 million of the unborn! Didn’t something similar occur in the 1940’s?!

I have also authored HR 1095, which prevents federal funds from being used for so-called “population control!”

Many talk about being pro-life! I have taken direct action to restore protection for the unborn!

One more thing to think about…when heartbeats and brainwaves cease…a person is declared dead! When heartbeats and brainwaves commence…shouldn’t a baby be declared alive?! If someone then causes the baby’s heartbeats and brainwaves to cease, shouldn’t they be charged with murder?! Whether the baby is inside or outside of the mother should be irrelevant!

Abortion is an irresponsible way to deal with irresponsibility!

As an OB/GYN doctor, I’ve delivered over 4,000 babies! That experience has made me an unshakable foe of abortion! Many of you may have read my book, Challenge To Liberty, which champions the idea that there cannot be liberty in a society unless the rights of all innocents are protected! Much can be understood about the civility of a society in observing its regard for the dignity of human life!

Number 6: Apply Freedom and Responsibility to the Second Amendment!

I share our Founder’s belief that in a free society each citizen must have the right to keep and bear arms! They ratified the Second Amendment knowing that this right is the guardian of every other right, and they all would be horrified by the proliferation of unconstitutional legislation that prevents law-abiding Americans from exercising this right!

I have always supported the Second Amendment and these are some of the bills I have introduced in the current Congress to help restore respect for it:

* H.R. 1096 includes provisions repealing the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act and the Federal Firearms License Reform Act of 1993, two invasive and unconstitutional bills!

* H.R. 1897 would end the ban on carrying a firearm in the National Park System, restoring American’s ability to protect themselves in potentially hazardous situations!

* H.R. 3305 would allow pilots and specially assigned law enforcement personnel to carry firearms in order to protect airline passengers, possibly preventing future 9/11-style attacks!

* H.R. 1146 would end our membership in the United Nations, protecting us from their attempts to tax our guns or disarm us entirely!

In the past, I introduced legislation to repeal the so-called “assault weapons” ban before its 2004 sunset, and I will oppose any attempts to reinstate it!

I also recently opposed H.R. 2640, which would allow government-appointed psychiatrists to ban U.S. veterans experiencing even mild forms of Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome from ever owning a gun!

But responsibility is necessary to preserve freedom! Gun Responsibility Classes should be voluntarily taken by current and prospective gun owners! Rights and Responsibilities go hand in hand! Self-discipline is necessary to avoid State-discipline!

You have the right to protect your life, liberty, and property! As President, I will continue to guard the liberties stated in the Second Amendment!

Number 7: Apply Freedom and Responsibility to Social Security!

Our nation’s promise to its seniors, once considered a sacred trust, has become little more than a tool for politicians to scare retirees while robbing them of their promised benefits! Today, the Social Security system is financially broke and structurally broken!

Those currently in the system are seeing their benefits dwindle! Raising taxes and increasing the age of eligibility are NOT solutions! They are irresponsible betrayals!

Imposing any tax on Social Security benefits is unfair and illogical! In Congress, I have introduced the Senior Citizens Tax Elimination Act (H.R. 191), which repeals ALL taxes on Social Security benefits, to eliminate political theft of our senior’s income, and to raise their standard of living!

Solvency is the key to keeping our promise to our seniors, and I have introduced the Social Security Preservation Act (H.R. 219) to ensure that money paid into the system is only used for Social Security! Social Security has been an irresistible cookie jar for many irresponsible politicians to reach into with their dirty, money grubbing fingers! Hands Off!

It is fundamentally unfair to give benefits to anyone who has not paid into the system! The Social Security for Americans Only Act (H.R. 190) ends the drain on Social Security caused by illegal aliens seeking the fruits of your labor!

We must also address the desire of younger workers to save and invest on their own! We should cut payroll taxes and give workers the opportunity to seek better returns in the private market! This step would bring the incentives and rewards of free market capitalism to the stagnant Social Security system!

Excessive government spending has created the insolvency crisis in Social Security! We must significantly reduce spending so that our nation can keep its promise to our seniors!
    Let’s get our priorities straight!

Number 8: Apply Freedom and Responsibility to Education!

The federal government does not own our children! Yet we act as if it does by letting it decide when, how, and what our children will learn! We irresponsibly allow the federal government to irresponsibly program our children! We have turned their futures over to lobbyists and bureaucrats! They are unfit step-parents!

I support giving educational control back to parents, who know their children better than any politician in D. C. ever will!

The federal government has no constitutional authority to fund or control schools! I want to abolish the unconstitutional, wasteful Department of Education and return its functions to the states! By removing the federal subsidies that inflate costs, schools can be funded by local taxes, and parents and teachers can directly decide how best to allocate the resources! This step would include elimination of all unfunded educational mandates by the federal government!

To help parents with the costs of schooling, I have introduced H.R. 1056, the Family Education Freedom Act, in Congress! This bill would allow parents a tax credit of up to $5,000 (adjustable after 2007 for inflation) per student per year for the cost of attendance at an elementary and/or secondary school! This includes private, parochial, religious, and home schools!

Another bill I have sponsored, H.R. 1059, allows full-time elementary and secondary teachers a $3,000 yearly tax credit, thus easing their financial burden and encouraging good teachers to stay in an underpaid profession! The best and the brightest should teach our children today, if we want our children to be the best and the brightest tomorrow!

Many parents have already shown their desire to be free of federal control by either enrolling their children in private schools or home schooling them! And students enrolled in these alternatives have consistently performed better and tested higher than those in state-run schools! Each child is a unique treasure! We should do whatever works to maximize the realization of their potential! How many genius’s have been lost in the cracks of our mass produced, cookie cutter educational system?! A mind is too precious of a thing to waste in a terrible school!

My commitment to home schooling as an educational alternative for American families is unmatched by any Presidential candidate!

Returning control of education to parents is the centerpiece of my education agenda! As President I will advance tax credits through the Family Education Freedom Act, which reduces taxes to make it easier for parents to home school by allowing them to devote more of their own funds to their children’s education!

I am committed to guaranteeing parity for home school diplomas and advancing equal scholarship consideration for students entering college from a home school environment!

We must have permanency in the Department of Defense Home School Tier 1 Pilot Program, providing recruitment status parity for home school graduates! I will use my authority to prevent the Department of Education from regulating home school activities!

I will veto any legislation that creates national standards or national testing for home school parents or students! I’m not a big fan of No Child Left Behind! But I’m even less of a fan of No Politician Left Behind! I believe that, as long as No Child Left Behind remains law, it must include the protections for home schoolers included in sec. 9506 (enshrining home schooler’s rights) and 9527 (guaranteeing no national curriculum)! Every student is unique, and should not be stifled with a one-size-fits-all mold!

Federal monies must never be used to undermine the rights of home schooling parents! I will use the bully pulpit of the Presidency to encourage a culture of educational freedom throughout the nation!

Years of centralized education have produced nothing but student failures and frustrated parents! We can resurrect our public school system if we follow the Constitution and end the federal education monopoly! Let our children go!

Number 9: Apply Freedom and Responsibility to Border Security and Immigration Reform!

The talk must stop! We must secure our borders now! A nation without secure borders is no nation at all! It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked! This is irresponsibility, bordering on treason!

This is my six point plan:

1. Physically secure our borders and coastlines! We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals!

2. Enforce visa rules! Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law! This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas!

3. No amnesty! Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally! That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws! The definition of freedom does not include freedom from obeying the law! And disregarding the word illegal is the beginning of the end of law and order in our society!

4. No welfare for illegal aliens! Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules! But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services!

5. End birthright citizenship! As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong!

6. Pass true immigration reform! The current system is incoherent and unfair! But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation! This is insanity! Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods! There should be reasonable numbers of responsible immigrants! There should be zero illegal, irresponsible or dangerous immigrants! And no one should be allowed to cut to the front of the line!

Number 10: Apply Freedom and Responsibility to Privacy, Personal Liberty, and Private Property!

The biggest threat to your privacy is the government! We must drastically limit the ability of government to collect and store data regarding citizen’s personal matters!

We must stop the move toward a national ID! A national ID with new tracking technologies means we’re heading into an Orwellian world of no privacy! I voted against the Real ID Act in March of 2005!

To date, the privacy focus has been on identity theft. It was Congress that created this danger by mandating use of the standard identifier (currently your SSN) in the private sector! For example, banks use SSNs as customer account identifiers because the government requires it!

We must also protect medical privacy! Right now, you’re vulnerable! Under so-called “medical privacy protection” rules, insurance companies and other entities have access to your personal medical information! This is the epitome of irresponsibility!

Financial privacy? Right now depositing $10,000 or more in cash in your local bank account will generate a federally-mandated report to the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network at the United States Department of the Treasury!

And then there’s the so-called Patriot Act! As originally proposed, it:

* Expanded the federal government’s ability to use wiretaps without judicial oversight!
    * Allowed nationwide search warrants non-specific to any given location, nor subject to any local judicial oversight!
    * Made it far easier for the government to monitor private internet usage!
    * Authorized “sneak and peek” warrants enabling federal authorities to search a person’s home, office, or personal property without that person’s knowledge!
    * Required libraries and bookstores to turn over records of books read by their patrons!

The Patriot Act is more about monitoring and controlling law abiding citizens, like you and me, than it is about detecting and apprehending terrorists!

I have fought this fight for many years! I sponsored a bill to overturn the Patriot Act and have won some victories, but today the threat to your liberty and privacy is very real! We need leadership at the top that will prevent Washington from centralizing power and private data about our lives!

We must stop special interests from violating property rights and literally driving families from their homes, farms and ranches!

Today, we face a new threat of widespread eminent domain actions as a result of powerful interests who want to build the NAFTA superhighway through the United States from Mexico to Canada!

We also face another danger in regulatory takings: Through excess regulation, governments deprive property owners of significant value and use of their properties--all without paying “just compensation!”

Property rights are the foundation of all rights in a free society! Without the right to own a printing press, for example, freedom of the press becomes meaningless! The next president must get federal agencies out of these schemes to deny property owners their constitutional rights to life, liberty, and property!

The American people are being treated like a herd of cattle! The scary part is that many of us are getting used to the abuse, and don’t seem to mind! Trust me, this is only the beginning!

Number 11: Apply Freedom and Responsibility to Health Promotion and Health Care!

Americans are justifiably concerned over the government’s escalating intervention into their freedom to choose what they eat and how they take care of their health!

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), in order to comply with standards dictated by supra-national organizations such as the UN’s World Food Code (CODEX), NAFTA, and CAFTA, has been assuming greater control over nutrients, vitamins and natural health care providers to restrict your right to choose the manner in which you manage your health and nutritional needs!

I have been the national leader in preserving Health Freedom!

I have introduced the Health Freedom Protection Act, HR 2117, to ensure Americans can receive truthful health information about supplements and natural remedies! Just the facts Uncle Sam!

I support the Access to Medical Treatment Act, H.R. 2717, which expands the ability of Americans to use alternative medicine and new treatments! Not just drugs and surgery!

I oppose legislation that increases the FDA’s legal powers! The FDA has consistently failed to protect the public from dangerous drugs, genetically modified foods, dangerous pesticides and other chemicals in the food supply! Meanwhile they waste public funds attacking safe, healthy foods and dietary supplements! Whose side are they on? Do I have to tell you?!

I also opposed the Homeland Security Bill, H.R. 5005, which, in section 304, authorizes the forced vaccination of American citizens against small pox! The government should never have the power to require immunizations or vaccinations! Again, the herd of cattle analogy seems to apply!

The federal government decided long ago that it knew how to manage your health care better than you, and replaced personal freedom and responsibility with a system that puts corporate interests first! Our free market health care system that was once the envy of the world became a federally-managed disaster! Beware of the Federal Medical Industrial Complex! Do you feel safe or lucky?

Few people realize that Congress forced Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) on us! HMOs rose to prominence through federal legislation, incentives, and coercion!

Now, the Food and Drug Administration’s bias toward large pharmaceutical companies enlarges their power, limits treatment options, and drives consumers to seek Canadian medicines! Regulations from D.C. make it virtually impossible for small business owners to cover their employees! The unemployed often cannot afford insurance, meaning those who need basic medical attention overcrowd emergency rooms and drive up premiums!

The federal government will not suddenly become efficient managers if universal health care is instituted! Government health care only means long waiting periods, lack of choice, poor quality, and frustration! Many Canadians, fed up with socialized medicine, come to the U.S. in order to obtain care! Socialized medicine will not magically work here in the United States!

Health care should not be left up to HMOs, big drug companies, and government bureaucrats!

It is time to take back our health care! This is why I support:

*Emphasizing an ounce of prevention, rather than a pound of cure!
    * Making all medical expenses tax deductible!
    * Eliminating federal regulations that discourage small businesses from providing coverage!
    * Giving doctors the freedom to collectively negotiate with insurance companies and drive down the cost of medical care!
    * Making every American eligible for a Health Savings Account (HSA), and removing the requirement that individuals must obtain a high-deductible insurance policy before opening an HSA!
    * Reform licensure requirements so that pharmacists and nurses can perform some basic functions to increase access to care and lower costs!

By removing federal regulations, encouraging competition, and presenting real choices, we can make our health care system the envy of the world once again!

Number 12: Apply Freedom and Responsibility to the Environment!

The federal government has proven itself untrustworthy and irresponsible with environmental policy by facilitating polluters, subsidizing logging in the National Forests, and instituting one-size-fits-all approaches that too often discriminate against those they are intended to help!

The key to sound environmental policy is respect for private property rights! The strict enforcement of property rights corrects environmental wrongs while increasing the cost of polluting!

In a free market, no one is allowed to pollute his neighbor’s land, air, or water! If your property is being damaged, you have every right to sue the polluter, and government should protect that right! After paying damages, the polluter’s production and sale costs rise, making it unprofitable to continue doing business the same way! Currently, preemptive regulations and pay-to-pollute schemes favor those wealthy enough to perform the regulatory tap dance, while those who own the polluted land rarely receive a quick or just resolution to their problems!

In Congress, I have followed a constitutional approach to environmental action:

* I consistently vote against using tax dollars to subsidize logging in National Forests!
    * I am a co-sponsor of legislation designed to encourage the development of alternative and sustainable energy. H.R. 550 extends the investment tax credit to solar energy property and qualified fuel cell property, and H.R. 1772 provides tax credits for the installation of wind energy property!
    * Taxpayers for Common Sense named me a “Treasury Guardian” for my work against environmentally-harmful government spending and corporate welfare!
    * I am a member of the Congressional Green Scissors Coalition, a bipartisan caucus devoted to ending taxpayer subsidies of projects that harm the environment for the benefit of special interests!

Individuals, businesses, localities, and states must be free to negotiate environmental standards! Those who depend on the land for their health and livelihood have the greatest incentive to be responsible stewards!

In Conclusion:

The Democrats and Republicans have become two sides of the same corrupt coin! In recent years, the coin of the realm has become blood money!

Democrats: your party’s presidential candidates are not Democrats in the tradition of Franklin Delano Roosevelt or John Fitzgerald Kennedy! The New Deal has become the Raw Deal!

Republicans: your party’s presidential candidates are not Republicans in the tradition of Lincoln and Reagan! Conservatism has become Globalism!

We need to regain a sense of rugged individualism! In the words of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, “Ask not what your country can do for you! Ask what you can do for your country!” They say that the bottom line is the bottom line! People often sell their souls for the bottom line! Some would say that this is why our society is riddled with corruption! This may be true! But I submit that the bottom line needs to include freedom and responsibility! And that we will find, as a society, that if and when we do this, that the numerical portion of the bottom line will exceed our wildest dreams!

Democrats and Republicans: Embrace Freedom and Responsibility! Repulse Tyranny and Irresponsibility! Rise above petty party differences and squabbles! Step up to the plate, and do the right thing! This thing is bigger than all of us put together! We stand at a crossroads as a nation and as a world! Will we choose to live in a world at war, governed by Tyranny and Irresponsibility?! Or, will we choose to live in a peaceful world, governed by Freedom and Responsibility?! I have confidence that we will make the right choice! Join the Revolution!

Thank-you fellow Americans for your prayers and your support! God bless you! And God bless the United States of America!
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I think your truth mixed with bs theory might be correct JT. Who does Alex Jones work for??!! Who do you work for JT??!! Just kidding!! I don't trust anyone!! I don't trust myself!! I will continue to consider most of what we discuss as being science-fiction. I will keep what I'm doing as a tempest in a very small teapot. The material is too speculative -- too volatile -- and too difficult to prove. I simply think that we should consider all of the possibilities regarding the most important subjects imaginable.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Empty Dreamland - Project Red Light II

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Project Redlight and Project Redlight II were the very first videos produced about Area 51, also known as Dreamland. Contains more information than any other production. A historic classic video unlike anything else you have ever seen. An Area 51 junky "must view".

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Don't be Frightened. I Meant No Harm (throughout this thread). Thank-you Aquaries1111. I'll have to watch that video later today, or tomorow. Notice all of the videos to the right of the screen!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmLYtuUzlsE&feature=player_embedded Perhaps I'll watch all of them -- even though I've seen many of them previously. This thread is 'my baby' so to speak -- but the real value of this particular study is the grouping of links and references. I am merely pointing others toward interesting perspectives. I really am a completely ignorant fool. I have never disputed what Raven said about me. But Siriusly, don't neglect the theological stuff -- even though a lot of it seems boring and heavy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Es9xJutiwo&feature=related Theology is at the center of everything which has been (and is) occurring in this solar system. BTW -- Law is at the Center of Theology and Governance. It really is. Somewhat unrelatedly, I keep imagining someone similar to Kate (in 'East of Eden'), Starbuck's Mom in 'Battlestar Galactica', Anna in 'V', Alaya or Reztak (spelling?) in the 'Hungry Earth' and 'Cold Blood' episodes of 'Dr. Who', et al -- at the Center of Solar System Governance. You know -- someone who is a multidisciplinary-super-genius -- who is very-quick, very-hard, very-decisive -- and who might chain-smoke and swear like a trooper!!! Actually, a sophisticated genetics and/or avatar program might produce an idealized physical form -- but what I am referring to and hinting at -- is the inner person. They might be in the company of Nazis, Masons, Jesuits, Alphabet-Agents, Televangelists, Politicians, Bankers, Generals, Dracs, Greys, et al!!! Do you get the picture??? I have nothing concrete to point to. It's just a feeling. What troubles me, is that this might be the way it has to be -- or at least ends up being -- despite any heroic-idealism or good-intentions. In fact, the more I think about Solar System Governance, the more I feel myself being pulled in that direction. Again, I have no evidence or proof. I just suspect that we might be utterly shocked by how things REALLY work in this solar system. I'm sorry for speculating in this manner -- but what the hell else am I supposed to do -- with lies and deception everywhere???

I sometimes wonder if I were close to the center of this madness in previous incarnations -- and got my @$$ booted out of Purgatory because I was too much of a 'sanctimonious pain-in-uranus'. That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. I keep imagining going into one room, and arguing with the Greys for a couple of hours -- going into another room to argue with the Dracs for a couple of hours -- going into another room to argue with the Humans for a couple of hours -- and then starting all over again -- day after day after day. The realities of solar system governance might be more screwed-up and upsetting than we can possibly imagine. I wonder how many individuals (human and otherwise) have gone completely insane throughout the centuries -- in connection with solar system governance??? One more thing. What if Pinky is the Brain??!! What if the Brain is Insane?? Notice the pairing in the song. 'Pinky and the Brain -- One is a Genius -- the Other's Insane'. Think about it!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs Just remember that Plankton cheated!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeNxh5t5dHg&feature=related What if the Goofy Goober is a Righteous Genius who deceived the Evil Genius???!!! 'The Last Temptation of Satan'?? Think about it!!! Remember, the purpose of this thread is to make you think in unconventional yet productive ways -- as a mental and spiritual exercise -- and as an orthodoxymoron mind-control experiment!! The next level of evolution for orthodoxymoron is to learn to just research without emotion or comment -- sort of like taking an 'empathy test' each and every day. I feel as if I need to go slower on the outside -- and faster on the inside. However, going nuts might be an occupational hazard connected with this. But begging for attention and conversation is so infantile and lame. I simply need to make a private journey into the unknown -- where no one can follow me -- even if they really wanted to. I need to think everything -- do nothing -- and maintain a poker-face -- without going crazy. Do you see what I mean? I think I need to let this thread go -- and move on into the night.

I am torn assunder by the security issues. Are we stuck with some sort of an Orion-Roman Empire -- and with some sort of a tracking system -- regardless of who the Local Solar System Administrator is??? I've been trying to imagine dealing with a hypothetical Orion-Roman Empire -- and this is scaring the hell out of me. Is this image the future of America (and the world)??? "Don't chip me bro!!!" I keep wondering if Earth is morally and financially bankrupt?! If so, we probably will be chipped and treated like cattle. It's going to take a helluva lot of work to create a truly enlightened and dignified representative-republic. A Prevention-Based Healthcare System would be a step in the right direction. How about 50% of the total healthcare expenditures going into Prevention, Natural-Treatment, and Rehabilitation -- with 50% going toward drugs and surgery medicine as usual??

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Martial-law-in-USA
    I keep thinking about an integration of the '1962 Missal' (Latin Mass), the '1928 Book of Common Prayer', the 'Desire of Ages', and the Bach 'B-Minor Mass' (Latin Mass) -- in the context of St. Peter's Basilica (with that 1875 Cavaille-Coll designed pipe-organ -- with the best organist, orchestra, and choir in the solar system) -- with mostly sung Latin and spoken English -- with no offering-collection -- and only the clergy partaking of the unleavened-bread and unfermented grape-juice -- all led by a Female Pope on the Seventh-Day Sabbath!!!! OMG!!!! Now wouldn't that just piss everyone off big-time???!!!! What would the various religious and political leaders say from throughout the solar system???!!! What would the Faithful say???!!! What would the General Public say???!!! I was going to shut-up -- wasn't I???!!! But seriously -- can you imagine the discussions and power-struggles connected with achieving such a revolting development???!!! Can you even begin to imagine the closed-door debating and fighting in the Sistine Chapel???!!! OMG!!! What Would the Queen of Heaven Say??? What Would Jesus Do??? I really should stop!!! They have ways to make me stop!!! Many ways!!! Can you imagine Anna (in 'V') pressuring the College of Cardinals to do all of the above????!!!! OMG!!!! (Note: I do not agree with the editorial content of the third video below -- although I do lean toward applying the scientific-method to both secular and sacred contexts.)

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3dTbTemgWE
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NYEbf3bW1k&feature=related
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=nY-l7MhfcPw&NR=1
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtdfek1VMvg&feature=related
    5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWiFcsBqIE

What situation really existed prior to the creation or genetic-engineering of the human-being?? What religious and governmental system(s) existed prior to the existence of humanity?? Was there a liturgy and/or sacrificial-system? What about ethics and law?? I'm trying to understand where we really came from as a race. I keep wondering if I am fundamentally human -- or if I primarily am associated with an other-than-human race?? There seems to be a sinister veil of secrecy surrounding all of this -- for legitimate reasons or otherwise -- I know not. I simply feel VERY apprehensive and uneasy. I feel as if something is VERY wrong. Anyway, I probably need to fight this mental and spiritual battle on my own. I probably need to just disappear from the internet. I've tried to do this many, many, many times. I really have tried hard to just shut up -- yet I have failed -- over and over and over again. I keep hoping for peace and resolution -- yet there is no peace. Perhaps there never will be. Perhaps I just have to get used to fighting ridiculous battles. Perhaps pain is the cost of doing business in the universe. What Would the Ancient Egyptian Deity Say?? Actually, they indicated that despite some sort of a transition -- the conflict would NOT be over. I continue to be only vaguely aware of what might be involved in this galactic struggle. I continue to desire peace -- but perhaps this is an impossible dream. Who knows??

I might respond to posts on this thread -- but I'm going to try REALLY hard to NOT bite-off any more than I already have -- which is way too much. I'm just going to try to master what I've already posted -- especially pertaining to pre-human law -- international, interplanetary, and intergalactic law (human and otherwise). I just watched the last episode of season three of Battlestar Galactica -- and I keep crying everytime I think about it. One last thing -- what is the relationship between Egyptian-Law, Hebrew-Law, Roman-Law, and Canon-Law??? This question might be more important than you think. Enough. Namaste and Godspeed. I Am of Peace. Always.

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Kara
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Pinky-and-the-brain Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Pinky+and+the+Brain+Wallpaper+HQ
    "Come-On Brain!! SMILE!!!! I Did Good -- Didn't I??!!"

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:35 am

The following quotes were posted by Viking on AV1. I don't know the sources - but I wish I did.

"Man has been trained to believe that which he is told - whether it is truth or a lie, to the point now that man is simply a victim of the lies. May light come forth that you may recover your pathway to truth"

"Only at the close of the present major cycle the whole world will join together in the sweetest hymn ever sung upon Earth: a divine anthem of international co-operation, global goodwill and united spiritual purpose"

If we ignore the esoteric and solar system governance - then we are irresponsible - aren't we? On the other hand - if we go crazy dealing with all of this - that's being irresponsible too - isn't it? I'd just like to forget the whole thing - but I am very afraid that the general public is being screwed - but I'm not sure by whom - and why. So - what is the proper balance-point in all of this? I'm not particularly rebellious or ambitious. I'm just curious and scared. I'd just like to have a single day of peace.

I like this what you posted Oxy.. Our "attention" is the key.. Where does our attention lay? I am learning so much.. I am learning to be open minded but not to the point where I do not have any of my own foundational truths.. We are innately attuned to know what is right and wrong for us.. Perhaps we define too much? Maybe it's time to create a new language or remember an ancient one.. The Language of Light perhaps? Hmmm.. who was it that said "If you go to a foreign country and do not know the language then how can you expect to understand the exchange"?

Okay back to work...

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:16 am

Thank-you Aquaries1111. I tend to think that a new political and theological language or paradigm might emerge from a study of this particular thread. My goal is to study the territory I've covered -- over and over -- and then state what I've learned in a very simple and refined manner -- which might sound deceptively simplistic -- yet which might be quite profound. On the other hand, all of this might just be my collection of 'hang-ups' and 'mind-games'. This tempest in a teapot might never move beyond Political and Theological Science-Fiction (in it's most primitive form). Time will tell. Right now, I feel as if I have ventured carelessly into 'enemy-territory' and gotten my 'butt kicked'. I've turned into quite the 'heretic' (by most standards). I keep feeling as if I need to privately think all of this through in a careful and prayerful manner. I sometimes wish I were turning all of this madness into a doctoral dissertation in a university setting -- complete with an intimidating professor to provide the proper level of discipline. Or, perhaps an Underground-Base or the Dark Side of the Moon might be more appropriate settings. Unfortunately, I suspect that one eventually reaches the point of no return -- past which they might never be able to return to normality or life as we know it presently. I suspect that I've already become a 'problem' to certain individuals, organizations, or factions. I continue to issue warnings to those who seriously and deeply research 'what's REALLY going-on in this solar system'. I think this is quite the can of worms. Once again, my goal is to learn as much as possible, while causing as little trouble as possible. I would like to assist serious researchers -- rather than 'waking-up' the general-public. The 'right' Hollywood factions might have to do the 'waking-up' in a very carefully thought-out and implemented manner. Here is some more Sherry Shriner! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2012/06/28/aliens-in-the-news Again, my purpose in posting these links is to help people negotiate upsetting information -- without getting upset. I have no idea how much of this stuff is true -- but it forces me to think way outside of the box. Imagine facing this beautiful professor with talk of a hypothetical 'Orion-Sirius-Aldebaran-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire'!!!
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Bartsch_shadi_print
    "orthodoxymoron, your arguments are rather thin..."
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:51 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Aquaries1111. I tend to think that a new political and theological language or paradigm might emerge from a study of this particular thread. My goal is to study the territory I've covered -- over and over -- and then state what I've learned in a very simple and refined manner -- which might sound deceptively simplistic -- yet which might be quite profound. On the other hand, all of this might just be my collection of 'hang-ups' and 'mind-games'. This tempest in a teapot might never move beyond Political and Theological Science-Fiction (in it's most primitive form). Time will tell. Right now, I feel as if I have ventured carelessly into 'enemy-territory' and gotten my 'butt kicked'. I've turned into quite the 'heretic' (by most standards). I keep feeling as if I need to privately think all of this through in a careful and prayerful manner. I sometimes wish I were turning all of this madness into a doctoral dissertation in a university setting -- complete with an intimidating professor to provide the proper level of discipline. Or, perhaps an Underground-Base or the Dark Side of the Moon might be more appropriate settings. Unfortunately, I suspect that one eventually reaches the point of no return -- past which they might never be able to return to normality or life as we know it presently. I suspect that I've already become a 'problem' to certain individuals, organizations, or factions. I continue to issue warnings to those who seriously and deeply research 'what's REALLY going-on in this solar system'. I think this is quite the can of worms. Once again, my goal is to learn as much as possible, while causing as little trouble as possible. I would like to assist serious researchers -- rather than 'waking-up' the general-public. The 'right' Hollywood factions might have to do the 'waking-up' in a very carefully thought-out and implemented manner. Here is some more Sherry Shriner! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2012/06/28/aliens-in-the-news Again, my purpose in posting these links is to help people negotiate upsetting information -- without getting upset. I have no idea how much of this stuff is true -- but it forces me to think way outside of the box. Imagine facing these two professors with talk of a hypothetical 'Orion-Sirius-Aldebaran-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire'!!!
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Professor-Umbridge-and-Professor-McGonagall-hogwarts-professors-17799621-2500-1649
    "orthodoxymoron, your arguments are rather thin..."

I'm in quite a multi-dimensional maze with this thread.. I can't experience it in a linear fashion at all no matter how hard I try.. Like a crack in the window the light shines through at certain moments and so here I am with the light cracking through and I have absolutely no idea what to say.. I'm currently tranced out with over 3 minutes now of this Sherry music... It's really rather nice.. I enjoy it.. I almost imagine myself in some type of sci-fi movie where I'm zooming in and out of wormholes not sure of the destination... Oh wait, Sherry is speaking.. I need to start from the beginning and play that music again..Ahhh that's better.. she was going off on Obama Care...I don't think I can absorb myself anymore in that thought process.. maybe I'm in denial.. Yes.. I'd rather not know, but I do know... the question is.. how much energy do I want to feed it looking at it to solve problems? I'd prefer to see the sunset which is where I am headed after this post.. The lighting is so very beautiful here at 6.45pm.. The tones are superb and I am wondering if Life is getting brighter or if it is I... Okay.. I came across a few pictures... and have no reference to them whatsover except to share.. so.. share I will.. I'll be back to page 2 soon or maybe page 6.. I just let the fingers do the walking...

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 Anb

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 18 BY
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Thank-you Aquaries1111. There's a lot to simply focusing upon beauty (in nature, art, music, humanity, etc) rather than getting enmeshed in a lot of messy philosophy, debate, and esoteric research. I tend to be somewhat idealistic -- yet the realities of our predicament seem to be anything but ideal. I hesitate to include links such as the Sherry Shriner material -- but I really am trying to feed a hypothesis of an archangelic conflict in this solar system -- which might go back thousands (or even millions) of years. I look at a lot of seemingly absurd stuff -- rather than just focusing upon sunsets and rainbows. I have recently been considering abandoning the more troubling and objectionable aspects of this quest -- and just dealing with Astronomy, Egyptology, Jesus-Studies, and Sacred Classical Music. There's a time and place for everything.

I am presently toying with the theory of three or four major archangels in conflict with each other in this solar system -- and that the mythologies and theologies contain a lot of false information -- yet point toward the truth of the matter. Satan, Lucifer, Christ, and Mary might all be archangelic in nature. What is really frustrating to me is that I perceive that just about everything is a lie -- to a greater or lesser extent -- and that we have to constantly attempt to discover what's really going on -- and what the real truth is. It is extremely difficult to create a political and theological structure with a foundation of absolute truth. Such a foundation might not exist. I have pointed to RESPONSIBILITY (especially as found in the Teachings Attributed to Jesus Christ) as being a possible foundation -- yet what is the authoritative perception of this concept (even if it is a foundation of absolute truth)???

I continue to be interested in images of Goddesses, Angels, Archangels, Strong-Women, and the Various-Marys -- and I'm not sure exactly why. I found that second image seductively attractive. There seems to be a lot of those types of images on the internet. Why might that be?? I seem to have an almost pathological insecurity relative to understanding our problems -- and regarding who might ultimately be in charge of this solar system. None of this ever resolves -- and it seems as if powerful forces don't wish for us simple-folk to know what the true state of affairs are in this neck of the galaxy. Perhaps there are legitimate reasons for this. I don't know. What I do know is that I keep considering as many possibilities as possible. But really, this does not create a healthy internal environment -- which is why I don't push this sort of thing. I assume that those who actually end up studying this thread are already in the middle of a lot of troubling material -- or that they are working for some government agency or political organization. I don't intend this stuff for the 'average' person. It might even create spiritual and emotional problems for serious researchers. I keep thinking that a closed-door think-tank might be a better setting for all of this. I really pull my punches on this thread. Despite the appearances, I really do not speak freely. I attempt to be pastoral, to an excruciating extent -- but even then I come across as being way out in left (or right?) field. The real value of this tempest in a teapot might be the extrapolations and interpolations of others -- or in some sort of a resolution which I might arrive at in a decade or two.

Consider this interesting lecture once more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Es9xJutiwo&feature=related Please take the time to think this through -- even though it might seem boring and irrelevant. Once again, under certain circumstances, I would not have a problem observing the Seventh Day Sabbath (I did so for decades) -- but I am VERY troubled regarding the direct application of Exodus 20 to everyone in modernity. The general principles make sense -- but I find the specific wording, and context, to be somewhat problematic. I'm continuing to take a closer look at Canon Law. Do we need an updated version of Canon Law -- which includes International, Interplanetary, and Intergalactic Law -- with a Reasonable System of Rewards and Punishments??? This paragraph and link might be VERY important. Law is at the center of EVERYTHING. Do we need to Refine and Modernize the Roman System??? Is this even possible? Would this be the equivalent of pouring new-wine into old-wineskins?? Rome has not historically been receptive to suggested improvements -- to put it mildly!! Law is at the center of EVERYTHING. Once again, here is a controversial lecture which touches upon Law, Judgment, Eschatology, and the Substitutionary-Atonement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqhH5RVLW1o&feature=related Here is a lecture which touches upon the US Constitution and methods of circumventing this document for nefarious purposes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFN-FRIIkQA&feature=related Once again, Law is at the Center of Religion and Governance. How do we turn this Solar System into Paradise?? OR will this ever be allowed by the Galactic Powers That Be?? Consider very carefully the Tower of Babel incident -- and the Flood of Noah -- as well as the Horrible Events fortold in the Book of Revelation. Earth and Humanity seem to be on a Galactic Death Row. All of this needs to be thought through VERY carefully. I'm simply attempting to look at ethics and law -- past, present, and future. This is about as much fun as a root-canal -- but if we ever want any sort of paradise -- we need to sort out the legal issues in great detail. Some of this involves aspects of my religious background (which is heavy on law) -- which might not be of interest to a lot of people -- especially when we're talking about ufo's, aliens, and all sorts of sensational subjects -- but the topic should not be neglected.

How might "Mary" be properly and completely defined?? The first image depicts four (and possibly five?) 'Marys'. The second and third images might depict non-traditional aspects of "Mary". Who knows?? I suspect that the Vatican knows -- but they are quite protective and lawyer-like. They don't just blurt-out everything they know. I'd love to have unrestricted access to the Vatican Library, Vatican Archives, the Vatican Museums, and the Vatican Scholars!!! Fat Chance!!! Besides, I doubt that I'd be able to properly process what I was exposed to -- so ignorance might really be bliss -- and for the best. Who knows??? However, I continue to fantasize about having small apartment-offices in the City-States, the United Nations, and the Dark Side of the Moon -- with access to supercomputers at all locations -- and a badge that gets me anywhere (including mag-lev trains and unconventional-spacecraft). I'm realistic and easy!! I should be receiving that badge in the mail any day now!! What troubles and scares me, is that even if all of this were handed to me on a silver-platter, that I might not appreciate it -- and that once the novelty wore-off, the reality might not live-up to the expectations. Plus, the hidden solar system realities might be more problematic than one might think. The reality might be somewhere between Hell and Purgatory. I actually think this might really be the case. The view at the top might really suck...

I'm really sorry for the repetition and whining -- but there has been very little conversation throughout this thread. I suspect that there are many who could intelligently interact with me -- yet they remain silent. Perhaps they hope that I'll tire of this excercise in futility -- and just go away. I am forced to talk to myself -- even though this is supposedly a symptom of insanity. However, is willfully ignoring important information the real insanity?? Some might eventually pay a very high price for failing to properly deal with the principles and concepts I address.I get the feeling that a lot of you have cut me loose in the most far-reaching ways imaginable. Perhaps some day some of you might be on the receiving end of being 'cut loose' -- although I do NOT generally wish this sort of thing on anyone...

Again, I need to learn to research -- without moving my lips -- and without posting on the internet. That just slows me down. It also places me on lists -- and labels me as being a grave threat to who knows who and/or what??!! This whole thing feels like a spiritual-war -- wherein it takes a HUGE amount of effort to achieve the smallest conceptual-victories. I think I can understand the gatekeepers and watchdogs -- but this cat and mouse game is rather laborious and frustrating. On the other hand -- I desire continuity -- and a lot of what I discuss is not conducive to continuity. One thing leads to another thing leads to another thing -- leading to who knows what black-holes or hell-holes?? The most innocent incremental revelations might ultimately lead to the most upsetting results and conclusions imaginable. Perhaps the 'Final Answer' will involve a 'Final Solution'...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:29 am

Forward

This manuscript was delivered to our offices by an unknown person. We did not steal the document, nor are we involved with any theft from the United States Government, and we did not get the document by way of any dishonest methods. We feel that we are not endangering the "National Security" by reproducing this document, quite the contrary; it has been authenticated and we feel that we are not only within our rights to publish it, but morally bound to do so.

Regarding the training manual, you may have detected that we had to block out the marginal notes made by the selectee at the C.I.A. Training Center, but I can assure you that the manual is authentic, and was printed for the purpose of introducing the selectee to the conspiracy. It has been authenticated by four different technical writers for Military Intelligence, one just recently retired who wants very much to have this manual distributed throughout the world, and one who is still employed as an Electronics Engineer by the Federal Government, and has access to the entire series of Training Manuals. One was stationed in Hawaii, and held the highest security clearance in the Naval Intelligence, and another who is now teaching at a university, and has been working with the Central Intelligence Agency for a number of years, and wants out before the axe falls on the conspirators.

We believed that the entire world should know about this plan, so we distributed internationally one-hundred of these manuscripts, to ask individuals at top level positions their opinions. The consensus opinion was to distribute this to as many people as who wanted it, to the end that they would not only understand that "War" had been declared against them, but would be able to properly identify the true enemy to Humanity.

Delamer Duverus

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:57 pm