tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Grounding Meditation Grid for 9/11 ~ Waves of Bliss

Esta Lior
    Esta Lior

Grounding Meditation Grid for 9/11 ~ Waves of Bliss Empty Grounding Meditation Grid for 9/11 ~ Waves of Bliss

Post  Esta Lior Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:38 pm

source material: http://www.nasrinsafai.com/groupchannel/
    source download: http://www.nasrinsafai.com/media/audio/PortalSessions/force_download.php?file=110909Portal.mp3

Namaste

This is the 9.9.11 Gateway Portal entitled Grounding Meditation Grid for 9.11 by Jim Foster.

click to download: http://www.nasrinsafai.com/media/audio/PortalSessions/force_download.php?file=110909Portal.mp3

It can be performed at any time to assist in grounding self & healing mother earth.

It is a short & powerful 40:31 audio.

Peace & Many Blessings
    x
    Esta Lior

Time-Stamp:
    0-3 intro with jim [update on Waves of Bliss]
    3-4:14 prayer request for those in need of shelter, support & our love
    4:14-5 importance of grounding :: 'we are antennas on mother earth'

6:20-9:31 Grounding Meditation

9:31-13:31 current events of earth's catastrophes' inc. 9.11
    'bring the energy back to neutral {or better}'

13:33-22:22 Setting up a Grid around us

Divine Mother
    St. Germain
    Sanat Kumara

Goddess Hecate
    Lord Buddha
    Mother Mary
    Quan Yin
    Master Jesus

Angelic Forces of Violet Flame
    Angelic Forces of Violet Ray
    Angelic Forces of Violet Light

Hecate's Angels of Light
    Lord Buddha's Angels of Peace & Non-Violence
    Mother Mary's Angels of Healing Light
    Quan Yin's Bodhissatva's of Compassion
    Master Jesus Angels of Divine Love

23:00-28 taking the Grid of Light to Lower-Manhattan [9.11.01] or to where you wish to place this grid and at the point you wish + Jim recalls his experience of 9/11

28:00-40:31 Grid Visualisation to Actualize

++
    Goddess of Victory
    Goddess of Liberty

Great Silent Watcher
    Brook
    Brook

Grounding Meditation Grid for 9/11 ~ Waves of Bliss Empty Re: Grounding Meditation Grid for 9/11 ~ Waves of Bliss

Post  Brook Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:23 pm

1)
    Divine Mother
    St. Germain
    Sanat Kumara

2)
    Goddess Hecate
    Lord Buddha
    Mother Mary
    Quan Yin
    Master Jesus

3)

4)

Hecate's Angels of Light

The calling of four corners

Well...this sets up the four corners......what next? What aren't you telling this audience?

HEKATE (or Hecate) was the goddess
    of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy.

Then he appeased the goddess of triple form [Hekate goddess of earthly ghosts], and with his last sacrifice offers a prayer to the Stygian abodes, rehearsing backward a spell soon, soon to prove persuasive; for without that no thin shade will the dark ferryman [Kharon] take away, and bound they stand at the mouth of Orcus [Haides]." - Valerius Flaccus, Argonautica 1.730

http://www.theoi.com/Khthonios/HekateGoddess.html#Necromancy

I know 'grounding meditations" and this most assuredly is not one.

hmm...is this another "shoe" in? LOL
    Esta Lior
    Esta Lior

Grounding Meditation Grid for 9/11 ~ Waves of Bliss Empty Re: Grounding Meditation Grid for 9/11 ~ Waves of Bliss

Post  Esta Lior Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:44 am

Namaste

I Thank You for your comments

1. The Grounding Meditation is the audio file
    2. The material you have quoted & numbered is not the meditation grid,
    it is taken from the time-stamp which only contains a brief
    summary of the audio content
    3. These are newly appointed angels, in which there is no historical documentation
    regarding them

Hecate's Angels of Light

4. We are living in unprecedented & unparalleled times
    ..Shifting times with new dispensations

5. Discern within the mind-of-your-heart & within the heart-of-your-mind
    & there can be no inner-conflict

Peace * Blessings
    x
    Esta Lior

Brook wrote:1)
    Divine Mother
    St. Germain
    Sanat Kumara

2)
    Goddess Hecate
    Lord Buddha
    Mother Mary
    Quan Yin
    Master Jesus

3)

4)

Hecate's Angels of Light

The calling of four corners

Well...this sets up the four corners......what next? What aren't you telling this audience?

HEKATE (or Hecate) was the goddess
    of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy.

Then he appeased the goddess of triple form [Hekate goddess of earthly ghosts], and with his last sacrifice offers a prayer to the Stygian abodes, rehearsing backward a spell soon, soon to prove persuasive; for without that no thin shade will the dark ferryman [Kharon] take away, and bound they stand at the mouth of Orcus [Haides]." - Valerius Flaccus, Argonautica 1.730

http://www.theoi.com/Khthonios/HekateGoddess.html#Necromancy

I know 'grounding meditations" and this most assuredly is not one.

hmm...is this another "shoe" in? LOL
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:46 am

Discern within the mind-of-your-heart & within the heart-of-your-mind
    & there can be no inner-conflict

My Dear Esta Lior,

first of all Greetings. I will probably choke the members here because they've seen this often enough. Perhaps one more time?

The meaning of the word Namaste from my mate Lionhawk since you've used it in two posts...

Greetings everyone!

A very good question was asked and there have been many different interpretations offered as to the meaning of Namaste'.

If I may indulge you with another interpretation that I learned about twenty years ago from quite the different source.

At
    that time I had no clue what it meant either. It wasn't until I met a
    walk-in. This walk-in was also more than a walk-in, as to the presence
    within this walk-in was also Angelic. This unfolded in a small time
    frame as I found myself taking another course in spirituality and this
    walk-in was my new teacher. It was also my first real experience as far
    as direct contact with an Angel.

What
    I learned was that the word Namaste' is more than a word. Spoken, yes,
    but softly. The word simply means something along the lines that you
    acknowledge the Devine presence within the person you are addressing.
    But it is also a blessing that is actually administered and the action
    of a slight bow is also required. Where the Christed energy of the one
    who is administering it actually sends this Christed energy to the one
    you are addressing in one motion.

So
    as the word goes, it is loosely misrepresented as most do not sincerely
    administer anything in terms of Christed energy to another when they
    speak it or write it on the screen. Although well intentioned from the
    one saying it, the power in the delivery is never realized and is
    limited in it's effective potential.

This
    is a powerful blessing when it is administered correctly. It is also
    performed in seconds and once you are proficient enough, you don't even
    have to verbally say it. Which is actually the preferred method where
    the one administering it is coming from the position of an
    unconditional heart and isn't seeking any recognition for saying it.
    That is what makes it a powerful blessing. This blessing is also
    designed in terms of energy to heal the one receiving it.

Also
    let me add that when you practice this blessing, you are also expanding
    the connection to the Creator. If you can imagine that connection as in
    bandwidth, you will increase this bandwidth by exercising it. This is
    about increasing the flow of energy and bringing Heaven to Earth in a
    matter of speaking. It will also help you in terms of enlightenment.
    The best part is that it is free. Also, it is an action of
    Unconditional Love.

I
    do hope that helps. In all of my travels since I learned all this, I
    have not yet seen this teaching of this word in the way it was taught
    to me. But I am more than happy to share that lesson with you. With
    that I also bid all of you here a Namaste'. ~ Lionhawk 9/25/09

This is a very savvy group here at the Mists. I've been away for a month working on some really high energy stuff. One thing I know extensively about is the use of rituals and ritual practice. Very often rituals are disguised in the mix of love and light games...then one is told to use the mind of the heart to discern? You my dear don't even know me to make the assertion that there is "inner conflict".

The material you have quoted & numbered is not the meditation grid,
    it is taken from the time-stamp which only contains a brief
    summary of the audio content

You always set the four corners before a ritual....

In fact I've written extensively on fragmentation of self and claiming your power by centering and bringing the fragmentated self into oneness. NO love and light games...but the real deal. Keeping it simple.

If you want to bring the whole of past, present and future in a whole only time will reflect your path. To deny that is to deny your growth. As there is a future of great potential. Some will be in the group that will suffer the pain of that growth. You have the choice to reach beyond that to greater potential if you so choose. However to do so one must face the past and bring the present into context. Then your future will progress into the greater picture of what is to be.

Sounds like a choice that only you can make? That’s is because it is. You can go into great battle of the dark and come out into the clearing to see what the past has reflected. Or you can choose to understand that dark battle and rise above it. I look at the battlefields of Scotland as an example, and this reflects the view. Overcoming such battle is a choice. Why does your heart cry? For the sadness is overwhelming sometimes of those who have battled and witnessed such battle. Do you truly think the creator that brought us here truly meant for us to create boarders to be dictated by governments? Is that truly freedom? Freedom for who from what? You can fight those battles and continue to adhere to those rules, or you can face the whole of existence.

Remembering that time is only in the blink of an eye, you can choose to remain on that battlefield and carry on or turn to the close of that battle and bring it to an end as in lessons learned in time. Overcome the fears to bring the roads to an intersection of realization and closure. Putting it into perspective as in lessons learned. To progress and move on.

Who knows only time will reflect that future and bring it to a whole. If you really want to fly you can. You can seize the day and make it your own with great potential of who you truly are. What you have to give is yours to give if you really want to. Lingering in the past reflection of who and what you have been needs to be overcome through sheer recognition and nothing more. It’s not who you are now, but it is certainly who you need to recognized to bring the past present and future together in harmony and balance. Without that recognition you will remain out of balance until such time as you choose to face yourself. Then you can truly fly with your greatest potential and strength.

Now Esta...I don't need to listen to the audio file. I'm also well versed in the use of rituals..the calling of four corners.

Hecate's Angels of Light

Using this as a time stamp sets the corner...and placing Goddess
    Hecate's Angels of Light is demonic, satanic and based in Luciferian rituals and worship. Period.

You see....more ritual child abuse and blood spilling has taken place by the calling of this corner. You doubt what I say? I stand firm in this.. as ritual child abuse is something I've been trying to root out for quite some time. It's horrific and needs no place in this society. Goddess Hecate is used before the severing of the penis among other sexual necromantic rituals...then used on a virgin child in the ritual. Again something I'm pretty well versed at and know quite a lot about and have been been exposing for again quite some time...particularly the children who suffer at the hands of this type of ritual abuse.

These are newly appointed angels, in which there is no historical documentation
    regarding them

Sorry...I can give you plenty of Historical documentation regarding Hecate....in particular the rituals used where she heads one of the corners before the sacrifice.

Hecate is associated with the number 9, especially when expressed as groups of 3.

Shabbathai

[ring 3]
    Hecate, Hecate, Hecate, thee I invoke three times thrice, 1
    Under the Witch Moon Waning, on the Eve of the Dead.
    Upon the Three Roads Crossing 2
    Here on the Road between Life and Death,
    Opon the Twilight Between Worlds,
    In the Time Between Times,

[ring 3]
    Hecate, Hecate, Hecate, I call thy name,
    age has not weakened thee but given strength
    age has not dulled thee but sharpened and wisened
    age had not sapped thee but ripened thy potency deeper

I am in need of strength of wisdom's vision, to see past my youthful follies
    I am in need of the tempering of experience, which is ripening of the soul,
    I am in need of the potency of death, which is freedom from illusion.

[ring 3]
    Hecate, Hecate, Hecate,
    I bring the offerings of Earth and Air, in Thy Honor 3
    I mark my brow with the Water of Life, to grant my passage into the Underworld. 4
    I unite the divided, in Thy Name, to bring light into darkness, and spirit into matter

Queen of Witches and Vampires,
    She who walks in both worlds.
    She who holds the key to the Gates of Tartarus,
    and the faith of its guardian, Cerberus
    Aged timeless years beyond the Veil of Death,
    Goddess of the Triple Moon, Maid, Mother, Crone,
    who draws, measures, and cuts the thread of man's life, 5
    who weilds the torch that lights the way for the souls of the dead.
    who dances the dance of creation and dissolution,
    Goddess of the eternal sky, who is born, dies, and is reborn in the earth.
    Bless these seeds of the earth, that they may give the Sacred Delerium of the Oracle of Wisdom.
    Bless this earth hallowed by the dead, possessed of the potency of life out of death 6
    Bless this Seeker of Truth, searching for the Key to Mystery Eternal beyond the Veil of Perception and the Darkness of Time.

From a site called A hint of blood in the air...Riding the beast (satanic black magic) One of MANY that worship Hecate.

http://www.satanicblackmagic.com/Hecate.html

This is but one blood letting Thelma ceremony.
    3 rings....3 times chant.

You see...this is how it works for the one using the ritual....when you get someone to "willingly" use the name of the Goddess as part and parcel of the given "grounding meditation" ...you have (knowingly or unknowingly) given it power. And it is powerful to the one preforming the ritual. Get enough people behind that energy...and you have a mass ritual.

Suffice it to say you may not understand what it's all about..but to the one using it...it's euphoric, powerful and gives strength to the one who uses it. In essence...people participating are being used to propagate a ritual..most on the premise of love and light..and things that would seem worthy..but are indeed being used in the ritual sense.

Here is but ONE "historical use" of Hecate ritual use...there are MANY. And they are very OLD historically speaking.

http://www.ixaxaar.com/queenofhell2.html

Hecate is the first of the Gods. The Dark Goddess in the void, She who created Lucifer, is the source of all magick.
    This work embodies the primal current of the Witchcraft of Hecate.

The first part of this book opens the Dark Path of
    the Witchflame Goddess in soul transition and elevation through initiation and the chrystalline transmutation of the
    subtle bodies in sexual magickal praxis.
    The Gods of the Witchcraft Trident are met in inner plane congress and physical
    plane evocation, both outside and directly within the circle. Other beings such as Lucifuge Rofocal, the Fates and the
    mighty Cerberus are encountered in evocation as knowledge is gained through rituals of possession and the rites of necromancy.
    The Hieros Gamos of Hecate and Lucifer; the great rite of high worship and loving sexual congress;
    is presented in
    full ritual possession for those who would conjoin with the Gods of the ancient craft and partake of the legendary sabbat.

[/size]

That my dear Esta... IS the historical documented proof of the use of Hecate. Don't believe me? Calling Hecate's angels is calling out demons for a sexual necromantic ritual. Throwing Lord Buddha and the rest into the corner is not only putting them "under" the demons....it is a diversionary tactic of submission to lead the unknowing into the practice being used. Period. The fact that he uses "invocations" is more that enough proof...

An invocation (from the Latin verb invocare "to call on, invoke, to give") may take the form of:

To "invoke" is to "call in", just as to "evoke" is to "call forth".
    This is the essential difference between the two branches of Magick. In
    invocation, the macrocosm floods the consciousness. In evocation, the
    magician, having become the macrocosm, creates a microcosm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invocation

One of the first things I learned long ago....NOTHING is allowed to possess me. Period.

I don't need to listen to the audio. I've warned many here of this practice using ultra low frequency to stir the senses into submission. The last thing you want someone like me to do is dissect that audio file. Heaven knows what else I'll find. All you have to do is google .....
    four corners ritual nasrin safai ............to see what I'm talking about.

With that I wish you well in this.....and hope you use the discernment of the hearts mind to understand the hidden use of Satanic ritual in the new age movement. It's all "love and light" until someone gets hurt you know? I have no inner conflicts for you to be concerned with but I do discern what is in front of my face. Hecate is far from a "misunderstood" Goddess as your leader of this site supposes. The blood spilled in her name is more than proof.

With that..I wish you NAMASTE on the road you go............

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Grounding Meditation Grid for 9/11 ~ Waves of Bliss Empty Walked Barefoot Lately? Walking on Soil (Dirt) is best

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 pm

I wonder if eating the soil assists in grounding... I did that a lot at the age of 5 yrs old. I would make excuses to go to the outside toilet where I lived so I could just sit in the dirt and eat the Earth... I do not recommend anyone try this though.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm