tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Simplicity
We Are You
burgundia
enemyofNWO
Micjer
Sanicle
malletzky
mudra
greybeard
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
Carol
16 posters

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military

We Are You

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Empty Re: Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military

Post  We Are You Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:26 pm

The White House, Washington

Good afternoon,

I'll cut to the chase: If Congress doesn't act soon, middle-class Americans will see their taxes go up starting on January 1st, taking almost $1,000 out of the pockets of a typical family next year.

Last year, President Obama and members of both parties in Congress cut the payroll tax for 155 million workers, putting money in your pockets. Now, that tax cut is expiring. So in September, the President and I proposed extending that tax cut and cutting your taxes even further: giving the typical family a $1,500 tax cut. Steps like this won't just help families feel more secure in their budgets, it'll give them more money to spend at local businesses that will hire more people and make investments in new equipment too.

We thought the extension would win bipartisan support again. How could Republicans in Congress, some of whom have pledged not to raise taxes by a penny, oppose extending the same tax cuts they just passed? But after years of protecting expensive tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, many Republicans now say we should let this middle-class tax cut expire.

There's a lot at stake here for you and your family, and the better folks understand how much more they may have to pay, the easier it will be to get Congress to do the right thing. We've put together a calculator to show how much of your money hangs in the balance.

Try it out.

Check out the calculator and share it with other tax payers.

Last week, we finally got some good news from Capitol Hill. Congress passed another measure from our American Jobs Act, creating tax credits for companies that hire veterans – and yesterday President Obama signed the bill into law.

But folks, as important as that is, it's not nearly enough.

There is not a single good reason – not one – why Congress should stop there. Just like that tax credit will help ensure returning service members can find a job, the American Jobs Act helps put Americans back to work by jump starting the private sector and creating an economy that’s built to last. Congress ought to pass the rest of our proposals, too.

And Congress should start with protecting your paycheck.

Let me lay out the facts: Today, because of our tax cuts, everyone who collects a paycheck contributes 4.2 percent of their wages in payroll taxes. But if Congress doesn't act, that tax will go up two percentage points, to 6.2 percent. That might not sound like much, but to an average family, that's a difference of almost $1,000 a year.

President Obama and I have proposed cutting the rate even further – down to 3.1 percent. That would give a tax cut to 160 million workers next year, providing a $1,500 cut to the typical middle class family.

We have 40 days for Congress to take action. That's 40 days for Republicans in Congress to do the right thing for the country – or 40 days before they force middle-class families to pay almost $1,000 more.

Take a minute to calculate what's at stake for you:
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/economy/jobsact/calculator

Sincerely,

Vice President Joe Biden
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Empty Re: Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military

Post  Carol Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Online footage of the incident, which occurred earlier this month during an afternoon news bulletin on the privately held REN TV channel, is being avidly viewed in both Russia and the United States. In the footage, Tatyana Limanova, an award-winning senior newsreader at the channel, can be seen briskly reading out an item about how Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has just assumed the rotating chairmanship of the Asia Pacific Cooperation organization. She is then heard to say that the post "has (previously) been held by Barack Obama" before mechanically and unambiguously raising her left arm and showing the camera her raised middle finger in an offensive gesture that is sometimes known as "flipping the bird."

Meanwhile,

Medvedev: Russia may target missile defense sites
    http://news.yahoo.com/medvedev-russia-may-target-missile-defense-sites-123047622.html
    MOSCOW (AP) — Russia will deploy new missiles aimed at U.S. missile defense sites in Europe if Washington goes ahead with the planned shield despite Russia's concerns, President Dmitry Medvedev said Wednesday. Russia will station missiles in its westernmost Kaliningrad region and other areas if Russia and NATO fail to reach a deal on the U.S.-led missile defense plans, he said in a tough statement that seemed to be aimed at rallying domestic support. Russia considers the plans for missile shields in Europe, including in Romania and Poland, to be a threat to its nuclear forces, but the Obama administration insists they are meant to fend off a potential threat from Iran.

While back at home,

Obama pardons turkey — unilaterally - Declaring “we can’t wait to pardon these turkeys,” President Obama Wednesday gave two birds the traditional presidential reprieve from a sentence to be the centerpiece at a Thanksgiving dinner table.

“Some of you may know that recently I’ve been taking a series of executive actions that don’t require congressional approval,” Mr. Obama said. “Well, here’s another one. We can’t wait to pardon these turkeys — literally. Otherwise, they’d end up next to the mashed potatoes and stuffing.”
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/nov/23/obama-pardons-turkey-unilaterally/

And still hope springs eternal with Ron Paul...
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/President/2011/1120/Ron-Paul-s-strength-in-Iowa-shows-it-s-too-soon-to-write-him-off

Then we have the crude and rude from "Late Night" host Jimmy Fallon who's show's house band played a song called "Lyin' Bitch" when Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) came on stage. Her comment: “If that had been Michelle Obama, who’d come out on the stage, and if that song had been played for Michelle Obama, I have no doubt that NBC would have apologized to her and likely they would have fired the drummer, or at least suspended him.”
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/11/23/bachmann_on_nbc_playing_song_calling_her_a_bitch_michelle_obama_wouldnt_have_to_tolerate_this.html

However, Ron Paul got my vote when he said, "I think the Patriot Act is unpatriotic because it undermines our liberty."
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/11/22/gingrich_spars_with_ron_paul_after_he_calls_patriot_act_unpatriotic.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:35 pm

The White House, Washington

Good morning,

Every Thanksgiving, Barack sits down to call some of our troops and thank them for their service.

When he tells me about these conversations, it always reminds me of how blessed we are to live in a country where men and women will stand up to protect our freedoms and preserve our way of life. And whenever I've had the chance to meet with these heroes and their families, I've always walked away inspired by their courage and in awe of their strength.

I can't think of any better way to spend Thanksgiving than letting our servicemembers know how grateful we are for everything that they do. So this year, we're making it easy to do just that.

We've partnered with the USO to create a program called Thanks From Everywhere. To get involved, simply visit JoiningForces.gov/Thanks and write a quick note that troops and veterans all over the world will be able to see.

Add your message to Thanks From Everywhere.
    Send a message of thanks and watch the video

Your note will be added to a map with messages from people all over the country, showing our troops and their families just how much we appreciate their service and sacrifice.

If we all do our part, we'll help to build a wave of support to honor our veterans and their families -- and ensure they get the recognition they deserve this holiday season.

At a time when we are sitting down to share the blessings we've received this past year, please take a moment to be a part of this effort to thank America's heroes and their families.

Send a message to Thanks From Everywhere today:

http://www.JoiningForces.gov/Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving,

Michelle Obama
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:37 pm

There is a slight oversight here. Michele Obama was not elected as president of the US. This message should have come from the president himself, not his wife.

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:42 pm

It's a type O Carol.
    It was supposed to be signed ...
    Michelle OBachmann
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:50 am

Insanely Happy

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Ex-CIA Ray McGovern on Obama's 'new world'
    ​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKP9BT7osIA&feature=related

and, there are more to watch, after you watched this one
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaL2fAFNCM&feature=fvwrel

CIA Officer Explains New World Order’s Demise
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:23 am

Oooyeah...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:22 pm

NYT: Obama campaign set to abandon white working class...
    http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/the-future-of-the-obama-coalition/
    For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class. All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic.

Read more at link above.

CURL: Does Obama really want to win?

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

“Over the last decade, we became a country that relied too much on what we bought and consumed.”

- President Obama, Nov. 19, 2011

“Too many of us now tend to worship self-indulgence and consumption. Human identity is no longer defined by what one does, but by what one owns.”

- President Carter, July 15, 1979

There are only two ways to look at the Obama re-election campaign right now: Either the upstart candidate who stunned the world when he defeated the Clinton machine to capture the Democratic nomination three years ago has lost every bit of that massive mojo, or the bruised and battered president, after three years in office, just doesn’t want another spin in the Oval Office.

How else to explain the nonstop missteps, the stammering and stuttering campaign, not to mention the brazen attacks on American voters, who, he has said, have “fallen behind,” lost their “ambition and imagination,” gotten “lazy” and “a bit soft” - this is a guy seeking the support of America?!

For the past 36 months, Americans have hoped for the best. But it hasn’t turned out that way. In fact, some argue that Mr. Obama actually made the economy worse - the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said last week that his 2009 stimulus package may have sustained as few as 700,000 jobs at its peak and that over the long run it will be a net drag on the economy.

But then, this. The president, traveling the country purportedly to look for votes in 2012, decided to lecture the American people on their shortcomings: fat, lazy, stupid. And now, he’s channeling - of all people - Jimmy Carter.

Read more at http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/nov/27/curl-does-obama-really-want-to-win/

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:12 am

Obama Regime Declares a Global War on Freedom - 1/4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPsCxzKsqQY

Love Always
    mudra
    We Are You

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Empty http://tauksuzanne.com/

Post  We Are You Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:39 pm

We Are You

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Empty http://the2012scenario.com/this-site-i-pro-obama/archangel-michael-on-the-defence-authorization-bill/

Post  We Are You Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Archangel Michael on the Defence Authorization Bill

One of the subjects I discussed with Archangel Michael through Linda Dillon today was President Obama’s signing off on the bill that allowed for detention without charge or trial of American citizens. Here are Archangel Michael’s comments.

I caution readers to remember that we won’t agree with all things that anyone does but that some wrong moves are not, for me at least, a good reason to abandon friends. I don’t agree with the President’s action. I don’t think overly much will result from it except heightened public discontent, which I regard as a good thing. The galactics will not permit more to develop. Though some readers leave this site because of my support of the President. I remain his friend.

Steve: President Obama signed a bill into law that allows for the indefinite detention of Americans without trial. Would you comment on that please?

Archangel Michael: It is very, very distressing. And he is being pressured, we would say, into this by the powers that be, the paramilitary and the military, which are all the same really, that believe that there are subversives or people who wish to create harm living in the United States.

It is the wrong move. And there have been many on this side who have tried to stay his hand because it jeopardizes the freedom of many. He does so in good faith believing that the security of the populace is at risk. But that is really not the underlying intention of the paramilitary. It simply wants to have expanded freedom in which to work against or detain those who do not adhere to their belief system or their power structure.

Now it is a grave mistake on his part and, yes, it is done with good intention but he is smarter than that. And he is not listening and this is causing a bit of a discussion on this side, as well.

This will not go into effect. It will be stopped before it ever happens. And there is a part of Obama that knows this, that these forces will push so far and so hard that the populace will rebel, that the people will say enough. This is another example, just like the financial institutions, where there is an unconscionable abuse of power.

Now from our side this is certainly not about illegal aliens or terrorists or anyone of that nature. Our concern is that it can be used by those who do not wish to welcome your star brothers and sisters, to hold them in place. And we have said that they have need to come without any fear. We have meant it. And that is one of the reasons why we are anticipating that this will also happen any day, quite literally.

S: So you’re referring to Disclosure here.

AAM: Yes. Disclosure needs to happen before this bill really goes into effect.

S: May I quote you?

AAM: Even lightworkers, even holders of the brightest light, at times do not practice discernment and make errors so you may quote me.

We Are You

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Empty http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbo

Post  We Are You Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:37 am

June 25, 2012

At present matters are reaching a point of no return, and we and our allies wait for the signal to go into action.

All is prepared and although the dark Ones are aware that their time is up, the suddenness and extent of our arrests will still surprise them. Naturally there will be confusion amongst the public, but at the earliest possible moment they will be informed. When the media opens up to the truth the different sources will soon want to be part of the news about the changes.

Meantime we gather ourselves around our allies as they mobilize themselves for the first of many actions. What is starting in the US will spread to other countries as people everywhere will demand their freedom, and a great cleansing will take place. Where there is resistance we shall back up our allies and explain that freedom must be given or else we will be forced to intervene.

There is no choice for the old cabals and their power will be moved along with them if necessary. It is no time for false promises or going back to the old ways that no longer serve you. All countries will eventually base their Constitution on one that will be restored in the US according to the Founding Fathers, but modified to reflect the New Age that you are entering. These matters have already been addressed and prepared for a quick transition.

Some people wonder how the armed forces will react, and we must tell you that the majority are ready to lay down their arms and become the true protectors of Mankind as originally intended. No longer will they put their lives on the line fighting false wars, and instead they will act to maintain peace throughout the world.

Weapons as such will not be used against the people, and a day will come when they will no longer be needed. We know where the hidden facilities are and they will be destroyed to ensure they are never used again. Indeed, we have already commenced closing down underground bases, and are disarming the dark Ones as quickly as possible.

Bear in mind our actions are carried out in such a way that there is no loss of life. We can “remove” people quite easily and deposit them wherever we choose, and often it is off-planet. We re-educate those who indulge in killing and violence, so that they may return to Earth as useful citizens.

For comprehensive coverage of this subject and all others relating to the major events ahead of us, see the First Contact database at http://www.angelfire.com/space2/light11/fc/fc-index1.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbo

"Almost every episode began by showing the commission of the crime and its perpetrator. The series has no "whodunit" element. The plot mainly revolves around how the perpetrator, whose identity is already known to the audience, will finally be caught and exposed.

The character is a friendly, verbose, disheveled-looking police detective (of Italian descent) who is consistently underestimated by his suspects. Most people are initially reassured and distracted by his circumstantial speech and increasingly irritating, pestering behavior. Despite his unprepossessing appearance and apparent absentmindedness, he shrewdly solves all of his cases and secures all evidence needed for indictment. His formidable eye for detail and meticulously dedicated approach, though apparent to the viewer, often become clear to the killer only late in the storyline.

The series has been hailed by TV critics[who?] for the way it reversed the cliché of the standard whodunit mystery. In almost all of the episodes of Columbo, the audience sees the crime unfold at the beginning and knows exactly what is happening. The objective is to observe the way Columbo finds/follows the clues that will lead him to the solution, and to enjoy the tricks he will use to obtain a confession. This allows the story to unfold simultaneously from the point of view of Columbo and the murderer as they play cat and mouse. Describing the character, Variety columnist Howard Prouty wrote that "The joy of all this is watching Columbo disassemble the fiendishly clever cover stories of the loathsome rats who consider themselves his better."[6]

In some episodes, such as the original film Prescription: Murder, Columbo does not appear until halfway through the episode. A Columbo mystery tends to be driven by the characters. The audience observes the criminal's reaction to the ongoing investigation, and to the increasingly intrusive presence of Columbo. As a distraction, Columbo is generally polite to the suspects as the investigation proceeds.

Class tension is often apparent between Columbo – with his seemingly humble, working class origins – and the killer, who is usually affluent, well-positioned and condescending. The killer's arrogance and dismissive attitude help Columbo with his investigation, as he manipulates his suspects into self-incrimination. With the final arrest, the killer always goes quietly."

Preparing for the Mass Arrests
    2012 June 24Comments Off
    Posted by Steve Beckow
    Troops in St. Louis
    Drake and Lady Dragon are working with Geoffrey West of Cosmic Vision News (listen past the 33:00 minute mark of the broadcast below) to cover the mass arrests if they begin tomorrow. The presence of troops in St. Louis leads Drake to believe that the push may start Monday, although no one knows for sure.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.the2012scenario.com/Drake+Vital+News.mp3

You can help Geoff report this event by watching the Internet for news yourself and sending in news tips to the “Contact Us” form in the righthand column of the 2012 Scenario site. Suzanne will screen what comes in and forward it to Geoff.

That would result in replacing An Hour with an Angel tomorrow night with a live news broadcast. Geoff would cover these events, if they do occur, at BlogTalk Radio here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio

I have no idea whether the mainstream media will (1) cover them or (2) if they do, cover them from a truthful standpoint. If the mass arrests do begin tomorrow, chances are we’ll switch from regular news posting to coverage of them. All the 2012 Scenario editors have been invited to assist and invitations went out as well to other 2012-related editors on other blogsites. Everything else may be put on hold while these events are in process. If they occur.

I’d caution people not to judge President Obama if he has called troops out. He works for the Light and his action may have been designed to provide a reason for the beginning of the arrests.

You might be advised to lay in a moderate supply of cash and a moderate supply of food and drink. But there is no cause for alarm or anxiety. The arrests have been planned for a very long time and the outcome is assured.

And, again, nothing at all may happen tomorrow. However, the presence of troops in St. Louis seems to suggest that it might.
    Attachments
    Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Attachment880-77.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (8 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    We Are You

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Empty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1KnJbBJTE0&feature=youtu.be

Post  We Are You Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:53 pm

We Are You wrote:June 25, 2012

At present matters are reaching a point of no return, and we and our allies wait for the signal to go into action.

All is prepared and although the dark Ones are aware that their time is up, the suddenness and extent of our arrests will still surprise them. Naturally there will be confusion amongst the public, but at the earliest possible moment they will be informed. When the media opens up to the truth the different sources will soon want to be part of the news about the changes.

Meantime we gather ourselves around our allies as they mobilize themselves for the first of many actions. What is starting in the US will spread to other countries as people everywhere will demand their freedom, and a great cleansing will take place. Where there is resistance we shall back up our allies and explain that freedom must be given or else we will be forced to intervene.

There is no choice for the old cabals and their power will be moved along with them if necessary. It is no time for false promises or going back to the old ways that no longer serve you. All countries will eventually base their Constitution on one that will be restored in the US according to the Founding Fathers, but modified to reflect the New Age that you are entering. These matters have already been addressed and prepared for a quick transition.

Some people wonder how the armed forces will react, and we must tell you that the majority are ready to lay down their arms and become the true protectors of Mankind as originally intended. No longer will they put their lives on the line fighting false wars, and instead they will act to maintain peace throughout the world.

Weapons as such will not be used against the people, and a day will come when they will no longer be needed. We know where the hidden facilities are and they will be destroyed to ensure they are never used again. Indeed, we have already commenced closing down underground bases, and are disarming the dark Ones as quickly as possible.

Bear in mind our actions are carried out in such a way that there is no loss of life. We can “remove” people quite easily and deposit them wherever we choose, and often it is off-planet. We re-educate those who indulge in killing and violence, so that they may return to Earth as useful citizens.

For comprehensive coverage of this subject and all others relating to the major events ahead of us, see the First Contact database at http://www.angelfire.com/space2/light11/fc/fc-index1.html

"Almost every episode began by showing the commission of the crime and its perpetrator. The series has no "whodunit" element. The plot mainly revolves around how the perpetrator, whose identity is already known to the audience, will finally be caught and exposed.

The character is a friendly, verbose, disheveled-looking police detective (of Italian descent) who is consistently underestimated by his suspects. Most people are initially reassured and distracted by his circumstantial speech and increasingly irritating, pestering behavior. Despite his unprepossessing appearance and apparent absentmindedness, he shrewdly solves all of his cases and secures all evidence needed for indictment. His formidable eye for detail and meticulously dedicated approach, though apparent to the viewer, often become clear to the killer only late in the storyline.

The series has been hailed by TV critics[who?] for the way it reversed the cliché of the standard whodunit mystery. In almost all of the episodes of Columbo, the audience sees the crime unfold at the beginning and knows exactly what is happening. The objective is to observe the way Columbo finds/follows the clues that will lead him to the solution, and to enjoy the tricks he will use to obtain a confession. This allows the story to unfold simultaneously from the point of view of Columbo and the murderer as they play cat and mouse. Describing the character, Variety columnist Howard Prouty wrote that "The joy of all this is watching Columbo disassemble the fiendishly clever cover stories of the loathsome rats who consider themselves his better."[6]

In some episodes, such as the original film Prescription: Murder, Columbo does not appear until halfway through the episode. A Columbo mystery tends to be driven by the characters. The audience observes the criminal's reaction to the ongoing investigation, and to the increasingly intrusive presence of Columbo. As a distraction, Columbo is generally polite to the suspects as the investigation proceeds.

Class tension is often apparent between Columbo – with his seemingly humble, working class origins – and the killer, who is usually affluent, well-positioned and condescending. The killer's arrogance and dismissive attitude help Columbo with his investigation, as he manipulates his suspects into self-incrimination. With the final arrest, the killer always goes quietly."

2012 June 24Comments Off
    Posted by Steve Beckow
    Troops in St. Louis
    Drake and Lady Dragon are working with Geoffrey West of Cosmic Vision News (listen past the 33:00 minute mark of the broadcast below) to cover the mass arrests if they begin tomorrow. The presence of troops in St. Louis leads Drake to believe that the push may start Monday, although no one knows for sure.

You can help Geoff report this event by watching the Internet for news yourself and sending in news tips to the “Contact Us” form in the righthand column of the 2012 Scenario site. Suzanne will screen what comes in and forward it to Geoff.

That would result in replacing An Hour with an Angel tomorrow night with a live news broadcast. Geoff would cover these events, if they do occur, at BlogTalk Radio here:

I have no idea whether the mainstream media will (1) cover them or (2) if they do, cover them from a truthful standpoint. If the mass arrests do begin tomorrow, chances are we’ll switch from regular news posting to coverage of them. All the 2012 Scenario editors have been invited to assist and invitations went out as well to other 2012-related editors on other blogsites. Everything else may be put on hold while these events are in process. If they occur.

I’d caution people not to judge President Obama if he has called troops out. He works for the Light and his action may have been designed to provide a reason for the beginning of the arrests.

You might be advised to lay in a moderate supply of cash and a moderate supply of food and drink. But there is no cause for alarm or anxiety. The arrests have been planned for a very long time and the outcome is assured.

And, again, nothing at all may happen tomorrow. However, the presence of troops in St. Louis seems to suggest that it might.

Benjamin Fulford 6-26-12…”It has become impossible for the cabal to hide the truth; they are being defeated”… “Humanity… will now be motivated by friendship and love, not by terror”
    Posted on 2012/06/25 by kauilapele
    This article by Ben tells us that things are indeed changing in and on the planet, as the cabalists realize their defeat. One indication is that the Rio summit ended up giving $513 billion to the poorest countries, rather than going into the pockets of the rich. And 150 nations (non-aligned) agreed that historical treasures of the world should be used to back a new financial system to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. Ben reports that even the British royal family is on board.

An attempt to get the Vatican to release funds for Catholic members was unsuccessful. Also Ben reports that an attempt on his life was detected, and apparently foiled, since Ben was able to write this report.

He does say that he could not confirm Drake’s talk about arrests this week.

I suggest keeping this man in the Light, and in our prayers, if you are so guided.

Highlights

…the Rio summit… was a cabal failure because $513 billion… is … being given by middle income countries to the poorest countries. This is undeniable proof the international boycott of the war-mongering, mass murdering leaders of the United States and many European countries is intensifying.
    They have only one choice, and that is to appear in front of a truth and reconciliation committee and ask for forgiveness.
    …the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and other cabal families are… negotiating… for a win-win solution to the ongoing stand-off….[and] have reached many agreements in principle.
    …there will be a meeting between a Rockefeller representative and a White Dragon representative in Asia this week that may clarify things somewhat.
    There is a lot of talk of arrests this week, notably from “Drake,” however, our direct sources cannot confirm this… we no longer quote specific deadlines.
    A Chinese communist government source revealed some interesting secret history… when President Nixon formally recognized the Chinese communist government in the early 1970’s he gave them some of the gold that the Chinese Nationalist government had evacuated to the US in the 1930’s.
    …150 nations [agree] that the historical treasures of the world should be used to back a new financial system… to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. Even the British Royal family and the British Commonwealth are on board now.
    …this writer, at the request of the White Dragon Society and the Red and Blue went to visit Father William Currie, Dean emeritus of the Jesuit Sophia University in Tokyo, Japan… [who] was asked to get Vatican help to release 7000 trillion yen that are sitting frozen in the… Bank of Japan… He refused point blank to even pass on the evidence…
    …whoever [the Catholic church] appoint[s] will be the last pope… the Satanic gangsters at the top of the church hierarchy… will finally face the wrath of the true creator.
    The wife of Japanese power broker Ichiro Ozawa is also giving testimony that points towards the P2 as being the ultimate source of the order to set off a nuclear and tsunami terror attack against Japan on March 11, 2011.
    A recent attempt to poison this writer with a heart attack inducing drug has been detected.
    Humanity as a whole will now be motivated by friendship and love, not by terror.
    —————————————————————————

It has become impossible for the cabal to hide the truth; they are being defeated
    Benjamin Fulford, June 26, 2012

Last week the cabal controlled media in the West tried to pretend the Rio summit was a failure even though $513 billion was pledged by 100 nations to fight poverty and environmental destruction. It was a cabal failure because $513 billion that, in the past, would have been handed over to the rich by the poor is instead being given by middle income countries to the poorest countries. This is undeniable proof the international boycott of the war-mongering, mass murdering leaders of the United States and many European countries is intensifying. The cabalists are trying to pass the pain on to their own slave people and this is why there is a “financial crisis” in the West.

The cornered cabalists are threatening, yet again, to start WW3, this time in Syria, but they know they will all be hunted down and killed if they seriously try to carry out their plan to murder 5 billion people. They have only one choice, and that is to appear in front of a truth and reconciliation committee and ask for forgiveness.

There are no deadlines being given because you cannot give a deadline to a dying monster, you just have to wait for nature to take its course.

In fact the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and other cabal families are even now negotiating with the White Dragon Society for a win-win solution to the ongoing stand-off. These negotiations have reached many agreements in principle.

Essentially, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers want to continue to be plutocrats carrying out massive investment projects even as they understand the days of secret, centralized control by a family run cabal must end. The question is whether the military and agency types are feeling generous enough to allow them amnesty in exchange for appearing before a truth and reconciliation committee.

In any case, there will be a meeting between a Rockefeller representative and a White Dragon representative in Asia this week that may clarify things somewhat.

There is a lot of talk of arrests this week, notably from “Drake,” however, our direct sources cannot confirm this. As David Icke pointed out, this writer has in the past quoted sources claiming deadlines that came and went with nothing happening. That is why we no longer quote specific deadlines.

The White Dragon Society itself has never put out a specific deadline. It merely tries to drain the financial swamp until all the swamp creatures are flushed out. However, since it is hard to know exactly how many creatures there are or how deep the swamp is, it would be a mistake to come up with specific dates. If some sort of mass action was planned, we would certainly not give the bad guys any advance warning.

However, we do have some interesting new disclosures to make. A Chinese communist government source revealed some interesting secret history that is useful as background information to the current “financial crisis.”

The information was corroborated by a CIA source.

The story is that when President Nixon formally recognized the Chinese communist government in the early 1970’s he gave them some of the gold that the Chinese Nationalist government had evacuated to the US in the 1930’s. In exchange, he asked the Chinese to help the US avenge their humiliation in Vietnam. The Chinese communists agreed and kept their promise by invading Vietnam in 1979. When they did that, the Soviet Union sent a large tank army into the desert region of China. Deng Xiaoping then ordered that army destroyed with a hydrogen bomb. After that, the Chinese withdrew from Vietnam to prevent the situation from escalating out of control.

This explains the sudden warming between China and the US in the 1970’s. It also explains the difference of opinion between the Nationalist government in Taiwan and the mainland Chinese government over the rights to some of the historical gold.

However, both sides agree, as do 150 nations, that the historical treasures of the world should be used to back a new financial system that will strive to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. Even the British Royal family and the British Commonwealth are on board now.

The remaining cabal controlled countries, mainly Western Europe and the US, however, are still fighting tooth and nail to prevent this from happening.

Last week this writer, at the request of the White Dragon Society and the Red and Blue went to visit Father William Currie, Dean emeritus of the Jesuit Sophia University in Tokyo, Japan. This writer first met Father Currie more than 30 years ago when he studied at Sophia. Father Currie is a long term colleague of Jesuit “Black Pope” Adolfo Nicholas. Father Currie was asked to get Vatican help to release 7000 trillion yen that are sitting frozen in the accounts of the Bank of Japan.

He was told that Catholic charities could distribute those funds in proportion to the amount of Catholics in the world. That would have meant 10 million yen each (about $120,000) for every Catholic man, woman and child on earth.

He was also told and shown documents proving that 2 billion Asians had a belief system compatible with Christianity and were offering an alliance with the Catholic Church to fight poverty and end environmental destruction.

He refused point blank to even pass on the evidence or request to his colleagues. This made it very clear to this writer that the Catholic Church top hierarchy is more interested in creating a centrally controlled global fascist empire than it is in helping the poor and preserving the environment.

In fact, if you think about it, the Catholic Church, spiritual and temporal heirs to the Roman Empire, murdered Jesus Christ. They then publicly displayed, in effigy, his tortured and murdered body as a warning to other slaves. The last thing the Catholic Church wants is for the Messiah to return because the first thing Christ would do if he returned would be to denounce and then forgive his murderers.

Father Currie was then told that Adolfo Nicholas would become Peter the Roman, the last pope. Even if Catholic hierarchy tries to weasel out of their destiny by appointing someone else, whoever they appoint will be the last pope.

This does not mean that the Christian faith and God that exists in the hearts of most Catholics will end. It merely means that the Satanic gangsters at the top of the church hierarchy, who were never Christian even from the founding days of Christianity, will finally face the wrath of the true creator.

Nor does this mean the White Dragon Society is advocating the destruction of Rome and all its historical treasures as is mentioned in the prophecy of Peter the Roman. It merely means that if the gangsters holding up inside the Vatican (especially the Vatican bank) do not give up, events will escalate inevitably towards their doom.

In a related development, the recently arrested fugitives from the Aum Shinrikyo cult that was responsible for releasing deadly Sarin gas into the Tokyo subway system have fingered Kim Jong Il as the mastermind behind that attack. The trail from Kim Jong Il leads to the Satanic P2 lodge that controls the Vatican.

The wife of Japanese power broker Ichiro Ozawa is also giving testimony that points towards the P2 as being the ultimate source of the order to set off a nuclear and tsunami terror attack against Japan on March 11, 2011.

A recent attempt to poison this writer with a heart attack inducing drug has been detected. The Satanists need to understand the days when they could murder, bribe and lie their way out of trouble have ended. Humanity as a whole will now be motivated by friendship and love, not by terror.

[A subscription to Ben's full articles is only $8 per month ("Payments can... be made with a ‘PayPal’ [account]“), but Ben will allow anyone who can not pay this to subscribe for less (or free). On one page of his site he says, “All subscribers will agree to pay whatever monthly subscription price they can afford. Those who are really poor can get it for free.” In my mind, if you like the articles, and want to support Ben and his work, consider subscribing to his blog.

Ben may be contacted at any of the emails below which he provides on his websites:
    benjaminfulford@hotmail.com, postmaster@benjaminfulford.com, benjaminoffice88@gmail.com]

Attachments
    (8 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:59 pm

We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:June 25, 2012

2012 June 24Comments Off
    Posted by Steve Beckow
    Troops in St. Louis

Benjamin Fulford 6-26-12…”It has become impossible for the cabal to hide the truth; they are being defeated”… “Humanity… will now be motivated by friendship and love, not by terror”
    Posted on 2012/06/25 by kauilapele
    This article by Ben tells us that things are indeed changing in and on the planet, as the cabalists realize their defeat. One indication is that the Rio summit ended up giving $513 billion to the poorest countries, rather than going into the pockets of the rich. And 150 nations (non-aligned) agreed that historical treasures of the world should be used to back a new financial system to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. Ben reports that even the British royal family is on board.

An attempt to get the Vatican to release funds for Catholic members was unsuccessful. Also Ben reports that an attempt on his life was detected, and apparently foiled, since Ben was able to write this report.

He does say that he could not confirm Drake’s talk about arrests this week.

I suggest keeping this man in the Light, and in our prayers, if you are so guided.

Highlights

…the Rio summit… was a cabal failure because $513 billion… is … being given by middle income countries to the poorest countries. This is undeniable proof the international boycott of the war-mongering, mass murdering leaders of the United States and many European countries is intensifying.
    They have only one choice, and that is to appear in front of a truth and reconciliation committee and ask for forgiveness.
    …the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and other cabal families are… negotiating… for a win-win solution to the ongoing stand-off….[and] have reached many agreements in principle.
    …there will be a meeting between a Rockefeller representative and a White Dragon representative in Asia this week that may clarify things somewhat.
    There is a lot of talk of arrests this week, notably from “Drake,” however, our direct sources cannot confirm this… we no longer quote specific deadlines.
    A Chinese communist government source revealed some interesting secret history… when President Nixon formally recognized the Chinese communist government in the early 1970’s he gave them some of the gold that the Chinese Nationalist government had evacuated to the US in the 1930’s.
    …150 nations [agree] that the historical treasures of the world should be used to back a new financial system… to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. Even the British Royal family and the British Commonwealth are on board now.
    …this writer, at the request of the White Dragon Society and the Red and Blue went to visit Father William Currie, Dean emeritus of the Jesuit Sophia University in Tokyo, Japan… [who] was asked to get Vatican help to release 7000 trillion yen that are sitting frozen in the… Bank of Japan… He refused point blank to even pass on the evidence…
    …whoever [the Catholic church] appoint[s] will be the last pope… the Satanic gangsters at the top of the church hierarchy… will finally face the wrath of the true creator.
    A recent attempt to poison this writer with a heart attack inducing drug has been detected.
    Humanity as a whole will now be motivated by friendship and love, not by terror.

It has become impossible for the cabal to hide the truth; they are being defeated
    Benjamin Fulford, June 26, 2012

Last week the cabal controlled media in the West tried to pretend the Rio summit was a failure even though $513 billion was pledged by 100 nations to fight poverty and environmental destruction. It was a cabal failure because $513 billion that, in the past, would have been handed over to the rich by the poor is instead being given by middle income countries to the poorest countries. This is undeniable proof the international boycott of the war-mongering, mass murdering leaders of the United States and many European countries is intensifying. The cabalists are trying to pass the pain on to their own slave people and this is why there is a “financial crisis” in the West.

The cornered cabalists are threatening, yet again, to start WW3, this time in Syria, but they know they will all be hunted down and killed if they seriously try to carry out their plan to murder 5 billion people. They have only one choice, and that is to appear in front of a truth and reconciliation committee and ask for forgiveness.

There are no deadlines being given because you cannot give a deadline to a dying monster, you just have to wait for nature to take its course.

In fact the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and other cabal families are even now negotiating with the White Dragon Society for a win-win solution to the ongoing stand-off. These negotiations have reached many agreements in principle.

Essentially, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers want to continue to be plutocrats carrying out massive investment projects even as they understand the days of secret, centralized control by a family run cabal must end. The question is whether the military and agency types are feeling generous enough to allow them amnesty in exchange for appearing before a truth and reconciliation committee.

In any case, there will be a meeting between a Rockefeller representative and a White Dragon representative in Asia this week that may clarify things somewhat.

There is a lot of talk of arrests this week, notably from “Drake,” however, our direct sources cannot confirm this. As David Icke pointed out, this writer has in the past quoted sources claiming deadlines that came and went with nothing happening. That is why we no longer quote specific deadlines.

The White Dragon Society itself has never put out a specific deadline. It merely tries to drain the financial swamp until all the swamp creatures are flushed out. However, since it is hard to know exactly how many creatures there are or how deep the swamp is, it would be a mistake to come up with specific dates. If some sort of mass action was planned, we would certainly not give the bad guys any advance warning.

However, we do have some interesting new disclosures to make. A Chinese communist government source revealed some interesting secret history that is useful as background information to the current “financial crisis.”

The information was corroborated by a CIA source.

The story is that when President Nixon formally recognized the Chinese communist government in the early 1970’s he gave them some of the gold that the Chinese Nationalist government had evacuated to the US in the 1930’s. In exchange, he asked the Chinese to help the US avenge their humiliation in Vietnam. The Chinese communists agreed and kept their promise by invading Vietnam in 1979. When they did that, the Soviet Union sent a large tank army into the desert region of China. Deng Xiaoping then ordered that army destroyed with a hydrogen bomb. After that, the Chinese withdrew from Vietnam to prevent the situation from escalating out of control.

This explains the sudden warming between China and the US in the 1970’s. It also explains the difference of opinion between the Nationalist government in Taiwan and the mainland Chinese government over the rights to some of the historical gold.

However, both sides agree, as do 150 nations, that the historical treasures of the world should be used to back a new financial system that will strive to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. Even the British Royal family and the British Commonwealth are on board now.

The remaining cabal controlled countries, mainly Western Europe and the US, however, are still fighting tooth and nail to prevent this from happening.

Last week this writer, at the request of the White Dragon Society and the Red and Blue went to visit Father William Currie, Dean emeritus of the Jesuit Sophia University in Tokyo, Japan. This writer first met Father Currie more than 30 years ago when he studied at Sophia. Father Currie is a long term colleague of Jesuit “Black Pope” Adolfo Nicholas. Father Currie was asked to get Vatican help to release 7000 trillion yen that are sitting frozen in the accounts of the Bank of Japan.

He was told that Catholic charities could distribute those funds in proportion to the amount of Catholics in the world. That would have meant 10 million yen each (about $120,000) for every Catholic man, woman and child on earth.

He was also told and shown documents proving that 2 billion Asians had a belief system compatible with Christianity and were offering an alliance with the Catholic Church to fight poverty and end environmental destruction.

He refused point blank to even pass on the evidence or request to his colleagues. This made it very clear to this writer that the Catholic Church top hierarchy is more interested in creating a centrally controlled global fascist empire than it is in helping the poor and preserving the environment.

In fact, if you think about it, the Catholic Church, spiritual and temporal heirs to the Roman Empire, murdered Jesus Christ. They then publicly displayed, in effigy, his tortured and murdered body as a warning to other slaves. The last thing the Catholic Church wants is for the Messiah to return because the first thing Christ would do if he returned would be to denounce and then forgive his murderers.

Father Currie was then told that Adolfo Nicholas would become Peter the Roman, the last pope. Even if Catholic hierarchy tries to weasel out of their destiny by appointing someone else, whoever they appoint will be the last pope.

This does not mean that the Christian faith and God that exists in the hearts of most Catholics will end. It merely means that the Satanic gangsters at the top of the church hierarchy, who were never Christian even from the founding days of Christianity, will finally face the wrath of the true creator.

Nor does this mean the White Dragon Society is advocating the destruction of Rome and all its historical treasures as is mentioned in the prophecy of Peter the Roman. It merely means that if the gangsters holding up inside the Vatican (especially the Vatican bank) do not give up, events will escalate inevitably towards their doom.

In a related development, the recently arrested fugitives from the Aum Shinrikyo cult that was responsible for releasing deadly Sarin gas into the Tokyo subway system have fingered Kim Jong Il as the mastermind behind that attack. The trail from Kim Jong Il leads to the Satanic P2 lodge that controls the Vatican.

A recent attempt to poison this writer with a heart attack inducing drug has been detected. The Satanists need to understand the days when they could murder, bribe and lie their way out of trouble have ended. Humanity as a whole will now be motivated by friendship and love, not by terror.

[A subscription to Ben's full articles is only $8 per month ("Payments can... be made with a ‘PayPal’ [account]“), but Ben will allow anyone who can not pay this to subscribe for less (or free). On one page of his site he says, “All subscribers will agree to pay whatever monthly subscription price they can afford. Those who are really poor can get it for free.” In my mind, if you like the articles, and want to support Ben and his work, consider subscribing to his blog.

Ben may be contacted at any of the emails below which he provides on his websites:
    benjaminfulford@hotmail.com, postmaster@benjaminfulford.com, benjaminoffice88@gmail.com]

Nancy Detweiler: Drake’s Weekend Update on Mass Arrests with Breaking News | The Galactic Free Pressby Laura Tyco

Nancy Detweiler: Drake’s Weekend Update on Mass Arrests with Breaking News
    Jun 25

Nancy Detweiler reports on Drake’s update and reports of troop movements in the U.S. If true, in my view, the development is nothing to fear in the sense that the galactics have the ability to make weapons non-functional and are in charge of events now. We here at this site do not agree with Drake’s estimation of the President or his appeal to people to be ready to take up arms. There is no need to take up arms.

Following the 33:00 mark Drake begins to discuss ETs and one of his sources for his comments and a person he advises us to go listen to is … Geoffrey West ofCosmic Vision News.

DRAKE’S WEEKEND UPDATE ON MASS ARRESTS WITH BREAKING NEWS

GLOBAL VOICE BLOG TALK RADIO

June 24, 2012

Drake was late coming on because he was busy gathering last minute news, which adds a sense of urgency to the show. As Drake says, “I have not been so upset since I was handed a gun in Vietnam.”

Drake enters at 10:36 minutes, following a call by a woman in St. Louis stating there are troops and heavy tanks in their streets. The soldiers explain to her that they are on a drill for a week, but that reason is up for questioning. The Federal Reserve Bank in St. Louis is one of the 12 that had a lien placed on it in April 2012. Is this, instead, preparation for the mass

arrests? http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1047-liens

Since Drake just hours ago learned of the dark cabal’s efforts through the United Nations to place the countries of the world under one world government, there has been no time for research and documentation. Agenda 21 is to be voted on next week in Hague, Netherlands. It was supposedly discussed at the recent G-20 meeting.

You can get a good idea what is happening by listening for about an hour from the time Drake comes on. He is noticeably shaken by the news and eager to get word from the good guys in the Pentagon that they are ready to take action.

Although no one wants this situation to turn violent, the possibility is present. We all need to be informed; prepared with emergency food, extra money, medicine, gas, diapers, etc.; and ready to help calm the many who know nothing about what is happening.

Many Light Workers also know that our galactic family is present with us and have been granted divine permission to intervene to make sure the dark cabal is removed. Although this scenario has every outer appearance of one action, it may indeed be an action permitted to wake up the many who know nothing. We have been assured that in the end Divine Order will unfold. We have also been warned by our galactic family that some upheaval may occur.

Light Workers may help by remaining centered in Light & Love and knowing that all things are unfolding for the good of this planet. Once we reach the other side of this present scenario, we will know a freedom of which we are presently unable to imagine! We will be reunited with our Star brothers and sisters—our true family!

Affirm often during the coming days: DIVINE ORDER IS UNFOLDING FOR THIS PLANET. THANK YOU, GOD!

PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH MANY … THE MORE WHO KNOW, THE LESS WILL BE THE CHANCE OF PEOPLE PANICKING AND RIOTING.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-voice-2012-radio-network/2012/06/24/gvr–drakes-vital-weekend-update–sunday

Nancy Detweiler: Drake’s Weekend Update on Mass Arrests with Breaking News | The Galactic Free Press.

If We Want….
    2012 June 24
    Posted by Steve BeckowIf we want to have a knowledge base that’s organic, balanced and holistic, which would prepare us for the transformational shift expected at the end of this year and which would attract to us the contributions of our modern-day masters who are drawn to us by depth of knowledge, commitment, and vision, then one of the very first things we need to do is to put our arms around our knowledge base and make it once again our servant.

We’ll need to draw together disciplines that are known today with disciplines that have been held at arm’s length and disciplines that have been all but lost.

There needs to be a pooling and distilling of knowledge of how the body works, how awareness works, and how the body heals itself of physical and emotional damage. There needs to be a deep understanding of how the mind works and how it gathers and releases itself of trauma.

There has to be a hands-on understanding of how the emotions provide a doorway into the deeper recesses of the mind and a means to release the upset buried there. There needs to be a cross-cultural convergence of religions and spirituality, not only revealing life’s purpose and plan, but also its design and ways of accomplishing that purpose.

There needs to be a model at all levels that is as multidimensional in its penetration as it is in its understanding. It needs to provide a view of life that is continuous, just as life itself is. It cannot stop at “death.” It cannot stop at the boundaries of this planet. It must be continuous in all directions, all dimensions, and all universes.

And for that to happen, there cannot be disciplinary boundaries any longer, national boundaries, gender boundaries or any other boundaries. Our appreciation of everything that constitutes and impinges on life has to be expressed in a language that ignores boundaries and allows for as integrated an understanding of all levels and layers of life as possible.

I don’t know how to do that. I simply know that it has to be done.

It’s time to set aside all thoughts of self-importance. It’s time to set aside all thoughts of self. It’s time to come together in our communication about what our situation is today, what needs to be handled to make the human community work, and how we are to achieve the goals that already face us in our future.

We need to create collective consciousness, collective compassion, and collective will. And we only have months to do it in. If we fail in this task, we won’t miss out on the shift that looms before us in our future. Rather what we’ll sacrifice is the breadth of those of us who can take advantage of it.

We’re working at this moment to extend to the greatest possible number the opportunity to take advantage of that shift and to leave this vale of tears, to walk out of this heavy vessel prone to disease and hunger, and to enter into a life of bliss and abundance which prior to this time has only been available to a few.

Our efforts will make it available to the many. Our intent will widen the door and make that passage available to all. And our common movement and resolve will stir the currents of spirit and carry us forward in a way, which compared to now, will make our passage seem effortless.

Attachments
    We Are You

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Empty Now is a Time to Celebrate

Post  We Are You Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 am

The Ascended Masters via Wes Annac: Now is a Time to Celebrate
    Posted on June 27, 2012 by Wes Annac
    i 2 Votes

-Channeled through Wes Annac-

Your year 2012 has served to act as a year of many energetic boosts that serve to rapidly change and transform the very structures of the surface of your world and how events play out on the surface of your world. Every single moment of your experience, each and every dark influence is being taken away and integrated by each and every one of you as you experience the surfacing of your former selves; those parts of yourselves that have been based in the lower dimensions, whom you have willingly fed throughout so very many Lives.

You have begun to hear the extent to which the dark souls on your world and in the astral realms of your world have been able to gain influence and power through the collectively fed and manifested densities of humanity, and now as there are thousands upon thousands of awakening souls upon the surface of Gaia who are performing these transmutations on so very many more levels than the personal and emotional levels, finally the surface of your world is beginning to reflect this happening, as has been predicted.

Everything is now being turned up in intensity with the many alignments being reached on your world, and as you are all reaching the very intense transmutation-points of those last fading away parts of yourselves who still seek to gain the most influence and control you the most, those inner-fed ego patterns within yourselves have both represented and fed the ‘elite’ souls on your world who now think that they can get away with their ultimate of aims and agendas on your world.

You are seeing in play now, the beginning of the final manifestations of the dark on your world. Though they have always assumed they could bring forth the most devious of plans on your world no matter what, it is still a bit assuring to see them laying their final cards on the table now. We say assuring, dear souls, because by these souls paying their final hands [in attempting to bring the New World Order forth] they are in actuality, surrendering.

A part of them knows this, but they refuse to acknowledge it at their surface and they now think that they will be able to influence those involved in the decision-making of that which they wish to bring forth in the Netherlands, and suffice to say we are now ready to move in and secure the manifestation of many things that we and you alike have wished to see on your world.

Many of you are wondering and perhaps worrying about the financial situation in the immediate period ahead. We tell you not to worry and at the same time to modestly stock up, as the period of disruption that is expected will be very minor and we expect inconvenience to be very little.

As always dear souls, we wish not to give a specific date at this time but it is being made abundantly clear that the end-time has come for the influence of the dark on your world as they use their final maneuvers and attempts at control that they have long been informed are going to fail.

The [current] financial system on your world is set up in a way that it is very soon to collapse and many aspects of this system are in fact already collapsing at this very moment, and this is one out of many impending reasons why the dark on your world have chosen the route that they have with their always-inevitable surrender.

Indeed dear souls, the surrender of your dark has always been inevitable and we in the higher realms do in fact fully consider their attempted enacting of a One World Government, an act of surrender for whether these souls wish to admit it or not, we have informed them countless times that as soon as they were to put their plans for a One World Government in full effect, we in the higher realms would be granted much more authority to intervene in the affairs of Earth and stop such plans.

We intend for the stopping of such plans to of course, be a segway into introducing the very many changes to many aspects of your world, that have been discussed through many channeled sources and many physical sources as well, for quite some time.

Indeed dear souls, the arrests of the dark souls on your world are going to be televised for the media would be unable to avoid such a discussion. Your media attempted to avoid discussing the uprising of the Occupy movement and proved usable to do so, so they instead took to demonizing the movement with much propaganda. There will be media outlets who may initially wish to put their own spin on these arrests, not necessarily for aims of control or for being in alignment with the elites.

What we mean by this is that your media is quite fond of either radically sensationalizing or radically downplaying an event, whether it is important for your world or not, and even many independent media outlets may at first find it difficult to no longer adhere to the former patterns of reporting and giving news that had been instated by their bosses.

Your media has quite purposefully been meant to misinform you for generations of your time, as your dark have long infiltrated the mainstream media in the many forms that it has to offer. You are noticing now, many independent journalists, reporters and even comedians coming to the fore on your world through various different influences, and exposing various different aspects of the cabal’s workings.

You will notice comedians on your television exposing the inner workings and intents of the cabals’ news networks. You will see in some places, real reporting of what is occurring with the Occupy movement and with the protests around the world.

The Light is slowly and now, quite rapidly, closing in on the dark in all ways that the dark can be closed in on, and your dark know this and this is again, why they have taken to attempting to enact their final agendas.

The purpose of the surrender of the dark which was supposed to take place at the end of the current month you are in, was that they would surrender their plans to instill a One World Government, as the blueprints for such plans had long been drawn up before even the turn of your century. In return for the abandoning their plans, they would be given more lenience but still be given trials, so that it could be explained what they have done to your world for so very long.

They have tied to tell us before the passing of the date in which they were to surrender, that they were relieved of much stress in reaching a conclusion with us and of course, we could see and feel through the hollow worlds they were giving us as we felt their true intents all along.

Since the very moment it was decided within the heads and hearts of those last influential members of the cabals that they were to abandon their plans for surrender and continue on in their darker agendas, we began building and planning all the way up to the current scenarios you are seeing in play at this moment.

Dearest souls, [the majority of] your Militaries are indeed working for humanity and for the Light and while there are still a few war-mongering and influential individuals within your [United States] Military who want to continue the wars and the killing, the vast majority of high-ranking souls within your Military have realized the agendas of the dark and have purposefully aligned themselves against such agendas.

Many members the United States Military have met with many of our Earth allies and with representatives within the Pentagon as indeed dear souls, there are Angelic representatives on your world now who, along with your ‘extraterrestrial’ fifth dimensional brethren, have made diplomatic efforts with many of your most influential countries and we now have quite a Lighted following within the United States Pentagon, to the point that we are coordinating with the United States Military to perform the arrests of the elites on your world when the final edicts are received and finished up, and to act as well for protection should your dark attempt any type of mayhem on their way out.

We say that such a chance is very minute to the point that it will more than likely not happen, but the elite on your world have a few more tricks up their sleeves that we of course know about, and your Galactic brethren and your Military as well will assist in the safety of the public of any country, by the neutralization of such weapons that the dark still have that could be attempted to be used on any city or anywhere else on your world.

The favored technology of the dark on your world has been that of devices which manifest low frequencies as such lower resonances can be very damaging to your Earth and to your temples and chakras as well. In many cases, a specific coordinated rhythmic pulse of lower harmonic frequencies is how your dark cause many of the natural disasters on your world as they use these devices that manifest such frequencies in the lower and damaging tones that are employed, to twist up the energies of the Earth and of the elements to the point that such elements are at their very structures taken and distorted on collective and individual levels, and as a result of this much chaos is manifested.

We have long had the technology to neutralize any effects caused by these devices and in the areas which have taken the most damage from such devices, we say that your Galactic brethren still assisted quite marvelously in nullifying the effects of such devices to the extents that they were allowed to, in accordance with the collective freewill energies of any given area.

Dearest souls, more than anything now is a time for you to celebrate. Indeed, complete concrete action has still not yet been taken but you can both rest assured and revel in the fact that action is beginning to be taken. Your dark has defected from the original surrender plans and so we are now initiating the ‘Plan B’ version of their surrender plans.

Indeed dear souls, as mentioned above the surrender of these souls has always been assured and had they defected from the original plan as we figured they would, we knew and you would know that this does not in any way mean that their surrender is not still happening in the time window that we have discussed with them of such a surrender happening.

Whenever the last elites on your world agreed to surrender, this was a pact that they made; an energetic pact that they knew they could not go back on despite whatever else they tried to do. They have made a pact to turn over what is left of their minute finances, as well as the [lower] energy gates that they have been using to usurp much of humanities energies for so very long.

Despite that which they still attempt to bring forth, the Light has vastly become the ‘dominant’ energy on your world and events are now reaching a point to where they are beginning to act in accordance with the energies being reflected throughout nearly every other realm within Gaia’s structure and complex.

These energies are those of change, of Peaceful and Loving change, yet of change that is going to uproot much of humanity when such change does begin to reach your physical realities in very pure ways.

We are here, as well as many other ascend sources and many incarnate awakening Lightworkers on your world as well, to help you all through this time and to assure you always that there is no reason to fear these changes that are now being brought forth. This is indeed a very natural and harmonious process and you will find much ease in realizing the extent to which the aims and agendas of those dark souls that they are trying to bring forth now, will not succeed.

They will get their fifteen minutes in the spotlight as it is exposed through your media that they have been trying to bring forth a controlling and enslaving One World Government, and even though much of humanity may fear this coming about, the arrest of these souls will serve to show that such aims and agendas will not be brought about and this is again, why we encourage you not to fear and to instead be in celebration for dear souls, the future you have been so waiting for and working toward is now beginning to come about in your reality.

Rejoice now, dear souls, and know that we are with you at all times to answer any questions and queries you may have about these times. We are coming through many genuine mediums and scribes and are coming to you through many radio and internet programs on your world as well [through mediums], and we tell you that sources for our energies and information will only begin to pick up in this time ahead as the Universally pure energies being given to you and to your world uplift all who will feel the wonderful benefits of such energies.

Continue on in your own personal integrations and transmutations and know that as you do this, you are aiding in the overall clearing away and transmuting of the influence of the elites on your world, and of the lower entities who have employed them alike.

You are all going to be need exponentially in the immediate period ahead, and to all of you who are now awakening to the many truths and who are beginning to see the manifestation of the end times (1) in very clear ways, we say that you are the Light-bearers and you are carrying the Divine torch for all other who are currently unawakened, but who will be catalytically shocked into an awakened state in the immediate period ahead.

Meditation will see you better aligned with the energies of continual purity being given to you now, and as you align yourselves more with these energies you will find yourselves in an overall healthy and balanced state, and able to find the energies of calm and Peace that many of you will need in the immediate period ahead.

Thank you to the Ascended Masters.

WesAnnac.com

AquariusChannelings.com

(1) This is not a reference to the ‘end times’ prophecies in which the Earth is destroyed – it is rather meant to be used as a term representing the very real end of this world as we have known it, in the lower and dense forms that it has to offer. This happening is starting of course, with the events we are seeing in play currently as the last cabals play their final hands.

Exciting times!

Laitonn channeled by Laura Tyco – We Are All Multidimensional Beings – 28 June 2012
    Posted on June 28, 2012 by Laura Tyco
    i 2 Votes

I am Laitonn, of the Dolphin Pleiadian Consciousness and I salute you all who inhabit Mother Earth in this wonderful time.

Massive World changes are reflecting the inner changes taking place inside of you now. Your awakening is growing exponentially and nothing will stop you in your tracks anymore from now on.

Our souls are binding together in this common effort across galaxies, consciousness and dimensions.

You, humans of planet Earth are genetically bound to many civilisations in the entire universe. Many civilisations have taken part in constructing your DNA and view you as their children. Why chose to ignore us, fear us or even worse hate us?

As time goes by, you will come to a better understanding of what is real. In order to facilitate this process and in order to speed up this process, it is advisable to come back to your Self regularly throughout your day. Everything tends to pull your attention away from yourself, out into the illusion of the outside world.

Have trust in your body, in the reality of the energies running through it. When you doubt what is real, the only thing that you can be sure is real is your body and the life running through it.

We of the Pleidian Collective wish to remind you today of our common ancestry. Our cells are part of your make up. Your subconscious is filled with memories from our home world. You can view these as you are viewing a movie, in fact the movie runs over and over again inside your mind. There are many movies running simultaneously, relating to various topics. When you sleep and dream, your mind is quiet and you are left with these running theatres, playing for you. If you can recall the movie, you will be able to view much of our common history.

As you are well aware of, we are all multidimensional beings, which explains why you are able to be in several places and dimensions at the same time, even while asleep. This is why you are able to perform various activities across the dimensions while awake and during your dreamtime.

Enjoy your dreamtime flights and experiences; there is much to learn from such a gentle and kind experience, involving direct contact with your Galactic Brothers and Sisters.

Laitonn channeled by Laura Tyco

Copyright © Laura Tyco. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete, credit is given to the author, and you include this copyright notice link: http://galacticlauratyco.blogspot.com/
    Translations:
    http://despertando.me/es-conversaciones-con-salusa/
    ENGLISH
    BULGARIAN
    CHINESE
    CROATIAN
    GREEK
    FRANÇAIS
    GERMAN
    ITALIANO
    NEDERLANDS
    POLISH
    PORTUGUÊS
    ROMANIAN
    RUSSIAN
    SPANISH
    SWEDISH
    TURKISH
    Athabantian
    Post navigation← Older postsIt’s You
    Posted on May 28, 2012 by mark
    Greetings, my name is Bren-Ton. I am an Andromedan, stationed aboard the starship Athabantian. Today, along with my close associate Taugth, a celestial of this universe, I bring you a message of some importance, involving your most valued participation in creating the New Earth.

Energetics impacting all on the planet began some months ago and will continue for several years. The collapse of your manmade structures will soon become evident. Extreme weather will continue. There will occur physical phenomenon of sufficient magnitude to focus the attention of all.

If you are vibrating well above the so-called 3rd Density, you will see these events as merely steps to the transformation of the planet. If you are caught in the fear of the 3rd Density, you will see them as disasters, and worry for your personal safety.

The key to all of this is to discover who you really are: A Great Being Of Light. Not merely a soul having a bodily experience, but a truly great being with vast potential and an eternal life. One who individuated a piece of itself to inhabit a physical form for a given lifetime.

You are witnessing the final days of the fear-based 3rd Density. Those who cling to the old ways are digging in their heels to resist these forces of change. They cling to their status, power, wealth, and comforts, despite witnessing the turmoil their actions cause. They isolate themselves from “ordinary people.” Meanwhile, among the ordinary people, many are reevaluating their lives and are moving toward the light.

The specific stages we foresee — as of this communication – are the tumbling of several European economies. Then, because all your economies are tightly linked, some depending on the dollar, others dependent on mutual trade, what tarnishes one economy impacts all. The result of this is the eventual collapse of all economies. The emergence of societies without currencies will require some time to implement. In the meantime, barter and the use of gold and silver will dominate trade.

What we have just described is a process that will require years to complete. It will be implemented with the onset of higher individual vibrations. This means that the production of goods and services and the trade thereof will be carried out under an umbrella of mutual respect, peace, justice, and love. Merely to change the thinking of all so engaged will require some time. To put the instruments of such a system in place will require a number of adjustments. Thus it will take some years to fully implement. In the meantime, smaller communities will thrive as neighbors assist one another. Of course, all of this will be accelerated by the collapse of time.

It is the mission of those of us aboard Athabantian and the other great starships surrounding your planet to make this vision a reality. We have removed all of the non-indigenous beings who have held your civilization captive for the past centuries. We now walk among you and are strategically placed to assist the restructuring of your institutions. We continue to beam energies to all humans of the planet, but most particularly to the lightworkers who by their very actions are changing all. In addition we are creating institutions in certain locations to teach and model ways to live on a planet of light.

Step one of the transformation will be under way by the end of this year: physical changes to the planet, the collapse of your current economic systems and governments, the breaking down of your religions, legal systems, and healthcare, and the disclosure about your history and your historic interactions your star brothers and sisters. Follow-on steps will require years to complete — depending on participation from those remaining on the planet.

As we look upon your planet today we see that your habitation has produced an environmental catastrophe, all in the interests of maintaining lifestyles to which you have become accustomed. You have marred the land by mining for minerals and fossil fuels. You have drilled for sources of energy. You pollute the land and the oceans with waste from your habitation. Your air is fouled as a result of burning fossil fuels to preserve lifestyles based on creature comforts. All in all your habitation of Earth has created quite a mess.

Have you done this alone? Oh no, first of all your genetic structure was disabled long ago. Secondly the technologies that we supplied to upgrade your primitive civilizations have been perpetuated long past their intended life cycle. For example the burning of fossil fuels was to be a prelude to the introduction of more advanced technologies that would not pollute. But the burning of hydrocarbons became a way to enrich a few at the expense of the health of your planet. Other technologies for creating energy such as electricity were introduced to your planet, but those who wished to enrich themselves subverted them. This remains the case today.

And of course there were the off-planet influences that twisted your lives in the interests of creating fear to nurture their objectives. Your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies were ripped apart to create human slaves, so that you would no longer function as complete humans. These influences remain today even though the off-planet entities have been removed. There linger in your societies those who would perpetuate these old ways to continue their wealth and power. So we see your planet in a sad state of degradation.

At the same time, we see the emergence of lightworkers; those that are giving birth to new ways of living that will eventually overcome the darkness. These lightworkers, and they come in many versions, are overcoming the systems, the established ways, and the institutions that are suppressing your basic spirit. We see them in the pioneers who create new ways to service a need. We see them in organizations that are set up to seek better ways to live. We see them in pockets of people gathered to deal with the extraordinary changes. And we see them in the rebellions against established ways by those desiring freedom.

These points of light are the result of off-planet influences that are impacting your lives. Without these off-planet influences none of the lightworkers and their influences would be happening – you alone cannot overcome the deep deficits without outside assistance in its many forms: spiritual, energetic, and those of us walking among you.

I now turn this communication over to Taugth.

Greetings, I am Taugth, celestial aboard Athabantian. I wish to convey a message this day that you may not have heard before, or may not have understood. The Andromedans aboard Athabantian have the technology to restore your planet to its pristine self, to rid Earth of the environmental damages that you have inflicted upon it.

However, and this is a big however, they await your participation. You, who are the current residents of Earth, must come forward to be a part of rejuvenating your planet, as you rejuvenate yourselves. You must play an active role in this cleansing. We who observe from afar are saddened by your continued environmental destruction, but we cannot move forward until you, the human residents, become active participants in this process – and until you decide to stop your polluting activities. Ignoring the situation solves nothing; your environment will only get worse without benevolent action.

Thus we continue to campaign to create Caretakers for your planet: Those who will remain with Earth after the time of the great transformation to care for her, to work with us to rejuvenate her. The role of Caretaker will not be an easy one. It will not be easy to remain on the planet while the cleaning takes place. All of your current lifestyles will be interrupted. All of your manmade institution will be replaced with new ways of behaving that are compatible with a New Earth. The ascendancy of Earth is assured, how long that will take will be determined by the numbers and participation of Caretakers.

Those of you who understand who you really are and are raising your vibrations to cope with the forthcoming transformation are to be congratulated. You are the wayshowers who will light a path to the New Earth through this time of the great transformation. Those who do not follow this light, who do not raise their vibrations, will not accompany the New Earth.

So yes there is a joining of efforts to accomplish the great transformation. On the one hand we have those who concentrate on raising vibrations of the awakened ones. On the other hand we have those who are working to restore the planet to her pristine self. These two objectives are quite compatible, and mesh beautifully. All aboard Athabantian are of the higher frequencies; we can only carry out our work with those humans of the higher frequencies.

There are no fear-based 3rd Dimension solutions to the environmental problems of Earth. The situation is too far advanced for them to undo the damage. And do not expect us to show up to save you from that which you had a hand in creating – we will not.

What I am saying to you that may be new is that you must be involved in the reconstruction of Earth (or you can choose to go elsewhere while the process takes place). Those of us from the stars can not and will not do it by ourselves, for it is your planet. You must be intimately involved in reconstructing your planet for you had a hand in its degeneration. Were you totally responsible? No, but you allowed it to continue for purposes of your own physical comfort.

So we seek Caretakers, those who are raising their vibrations to levels wherein they see ways of being compatible with the New Earth. This totally new way of being means to be one with the planet. It means minimizing the impact on the planet. It means loving the planet with her diverse plants and animals. It means bringing love to the planet so that she can become the shining orb for all in the universe to admire.

As I said in a recent communication*, we are establishing Abiquor (our preferred spelling – still pronounced by us as “abicor”) as a focus for our activities. The meaning of Abiquor in the common language of Andromeda is “Center of Light.” Mark, you have envisioned the completion of Abiquor; now let us go about making it a reality. For this you and other volunteers will remain on Earth for many years in healthy, balanced human form with 5th Dimensional functioning. The result of these efforts will be a new human civilization for the New Earth

I, Taugth, am most pleased to be communicating with you this day. I look forward to other opportunities to do so. And I, Bren-Ton, look forward to working with you who choose to become the Caretakers of the New Earth.

* April 24, 2012 at: http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/Athabantian/

Please consider attending Transformation 2012: http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/workshops/

Cobra 6-28-12... "Omega Phoenix Approved"

This new information from Cobra is via the two links below (found at NesaraNews.blogspot.com; thank you John McH.). And this is "hot" information and In my view the key points are at the top:

- The infiltration of the Positive Military group has been completely removed. - The Positive Military is now ready for action.

This certainly supports the information received yesterday via the Drake. He does state, however, that he himself "did not receive direct confirmation for the Green Light or that the sweep period has already started."

So this could mean that everybody can be happy... Drake said "Yes", Cobra said, "Not yet", about the famous Green Light. I recall, however, that Drake said he'd contact all his "making it viral on the Internet" people when Green Light was turned on.

However, understand that, because he stated this on the radio show yesterday, and it pretty much went viral during the show, hey, if David Wilcock, or Cobra, and me, KP, and whoever else on that list, did not hear it, they must be asleep or already ascended. However, Cobra is saying he has not heard it from HIS sources.

Key point: Drake announced "Green Light".

So read this and enjoy (or not) (or sit back and bitch and moan!) (or not).

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/06/omega-phoenix-approved.html and
    http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/06/normal-0-microsoftinternetexplorer4_28.html

Operation Omega Phoenix

I have contacted my sources and this is what they said:

The infiltration of the Positive Military group has been completely removed. The Positive Military is now ready for action. Also, the Resistance Movement and the Pleiadians are ready to back them up with their support.

However, I did not receive direct confirmation for the Green Light or that the sweep period has already started. If the Positive Military wants to confirm the Green Light or if they want me to distribute any message to the public, they can contact me at cobraresistance@gmail.com .

The Resistance Movement will have its own role in the Event and this is known under the codename Operation Omega Phoenix. This operation has two parts.

The First part of Operation Omega Phoenix has just been declassified and I can speak a little bit about it. At the time of the Event, a certain number of Resistance operatives will emerge from their subterranean bases to the surface. They will be wearing plain civilian clothes and not military uniforms. They will closely monitor the mass arrest process and will help the Positive Military and civil authority in the arrests themselves when necessary. Members of the Cabal that will be arrested by the Resistance operatives will be taken to undisclosed locations and later released into the hands of Positive Military / civil authority. The only exception for this are a few members of the Cabal that have committed crimes beyond this planet in their past and must appear before the Galactic Court. Most of those will be later returned to Earth for humanity to determine their destiny, but a fraction of them will be taken to Galactic Central Sun immediately.

Top people inside the Positive Military have been notified about Operation Omega Phoenix and they fully agree with it.

kauilapele | 2012/06/28
    Attachments
    We Are You

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Empty "Military are involved as a back up for those making the arrests"

Post  We Are You Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:37 am

Mike Quinsey – SaLuSa 29-June-2012
    Posted on June 29, 2012 by Laura Tyco

SaLuSa 29-June-2012

The hot topic that occupies most of you is the commencement of the arrests so that you are in no doubt that the final days of the cabal have arrived. Needless to say, it will cause a sensation across the world and the media will have to respond. They will be inundated with calls asking for an explanation, and eventually even those that are conservative will be forced to give the true reasons for what is happening. There will be official announcements in the US, and careful steps taken to ensure that people have the correct understanding of why the arrests are taking place. Doubt will exist until it becomes clear that the actions are in the interests of all people, by providing a scenario whereby they can be released from the hold of the dark Ones. There will be deliberate disinformation circulated by those still under the control of the Illuminati, but we will make it clear that the Military are involved as a back up for those making the arrests. They are not execution squads and will only use weapons if they or the Marshalls are attacked, in the course of their legitimate pursuits.

The first real action now enables the next part of our plans to go forward, unimpeded by interference intended to delay progress. There will be a pressing need to set up a provisional government of representatives that have proved they are trustworthy and honest. Ones who have already been primed of their responsibilities to you the people. So at last our promises to you can be shown to be genuine and your rights will be restored. First things first and when we are satisfied that no further dangers exist, we can go forging ahead with other aspects of our plan.

Do you do not need to rub your eyes as what you see and hear about is really happening, and is the Lightworkers taking charge of your destiny. Even those of you who live outside of the US are part of the plans, and the cleansing will spread across the world. It is after all a plan for everyone who is ready to ascend, but will naturally effect those who have other plans for their future. With freedom comes choice and all of you will ultimately find yourselves exactly where you should be.

In the distance there is of course the long awaited contact with you through disclosure. With everything that is taking place those personnel under oath of secrecy will be released from that responsibility, and free to tell you of their own experiences that support our existence. You know quite a lot already but when it is made public, it will reach those who have not normally followed such matters or in some cases are in a state of disbelief. There is clearly much work to be done to convince people we are not just your friends, but your family. However, we believe that our presence will soon be seen for what it is, and we will be welcomed to land on your precious Earth. We do of course need that contact to establish working groups to be part of the cleansing forces.

All will happen in good time, but it will speed along once we get started as their is much to do in just a few months. We sense that the excitement is growing at the thought of your liberation from the controlling powers, and your lives being lifted up into the Light. The end times for this cycle were planned many eons ago, and in spite of any thoughts to the contrary when you needed help it arrived. Our efforts and that of the Spiritual Hierarchy have guided you to this point in time, and now you are about to seize the wonderful opportunity to ascend. Deep down you always knew that your experiences would end in your return to the higher realms. It is where you came from and where you are entitled to be as Beings of Light. The lower dimensions are home to those who have become embroiled in the darkness that has pulled them down, but they have benefitted from being around you even if they do not yet acknowledge the Light.

Understand that many souls who do not ascend have not necessarily failed to lift themselves up, but have planned their experiences in that way. So do not judge others who follow a different path to you, and allow for them to have the same choices as you have had to map your own destiny. Your freedom may be taken from you at times but it will always be returned by divine right. Remember God and remember Mother Gaia as both are like your parents, they have always been watching you and providing you with help. It has been given even if you have not known the source of it, and now it would be nice for you to acknowledge it and show your gratitude. A loving thought or prayer would bring even more Love and Light back to you, and that is the Law of Attraction working at its highest level.

Dear Ones from here on the going will gradually get easier, and we will be by your side to ensure that having come this far you do not fail at the last moment. Of course there will be physical changes, but as the vibrations lift up the extent of them will not be as severe as some perceived. There is no need for large scale devastation to restore Mother Earth to her pristine condition. Whilst we must allow what needs to be done, we can assist Mother Earth who certainly does not want her activities to cause undue harm to life. With adequate warning people can move out of harms way, and we will be there to help. We must not forget that the Inner Earth Beings are also waiting the call to surface, and they have so much to offer you. They are also your family from many thousands of years ago, and will delight in making contact with you again.

You are of course a mixture of Beings who are related to various Star Civilizations of mainly humanoid origin. These will come to Earth to meet their own and you will have many uplifting meetings with them as old memories return. So you see that you are as much Space Beings as those who many view as different to yourselves. In any event you are all One with the Source so please treat others as yourself and be kind and considerate at all times.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and so pleased you are nearing the end of the road of what has been a deep and lasting experience in duality.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Mike Quinsey.

Attachments
    We Are You

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Empty FLEETWECARE.:.:.:.:.Dreamwalking Voters Casting

Post  We Are You Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:53 am

Crystal Energy Snowfall Begins

Warming crystal snows follow pattern of Golden Age grids. These snows dissolve anharmonic resonances in all Crystal Children entering at this time. Lightworker fatigue duly noted. Crystal snows form protective energetic cocoon for all Lightworkers. Healings commence now.

kauilapele | 2012/06/29 at 17:21 | Categories: ascension

Monday, June 18, 2012Barack Obama (A Dream)

I dreamed I was in a small gymnasium, watching some kind of team sport that my younger son was playing, it was his Kindergarten class (next year, 2012-2013). His teacher, running the game, was my older son's Kindergarten teacher.

Barack Obama was sitting next to me, laid back, shooting the breeze, we were good friends (this is the way he treats everyone, and how he prefers to be treated). He was wearing a white long-sleeve button shirt, gray suit pants, black shoes, no tie.

We were reminiscing about our childhood, what we remember from Elementary school. He remembered a French song that he learned as a young boy, the title of the song sounded like "La Tramer ils de complot", they weave the plot (or the weave of the plot). He sung the song for me, at the end of it he was pretty happy with himself and this helped him remember his childhood. I was pretty impressed that he could remember this song.

("Tramer" means both "weave" and "hatch", I felt the song had a double meaning. For example it could mean conspiracy but it could also mean enlightenment and rebirth - hatching a new self or new ideas.)
    Posted by dreamwalker at 7:42 AM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Usual disclaimer.:.:.:.:.OliviaBrandisLOVESCARE.:.:.:.:. AE AE AE OOOOO
    "Only Talking and no Healing Arrests?"
    Why is Aquarius1111 Acsel1111 We1111 Twinflame1111 so quiet lately?
    Attachments
    Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Attachmentobama%20and%20family%20july%204th.jpg
    (112 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:24 am

Say What??? David Wilcock Update Number 2… Benjamin Fulford Attacked? By the Same Poison as David’s Insider? SEND LIGHT and LOVE TO ALL…by kauilapele

Okay, this just showed up. No idea when exactly David posted this, but it had to be within the last 2 hours (currently it's 20:10 HST). This story keeps getting more and more "bizarre", although that word is in quotes because nothing is "bizarre" to me anymore! There's a lot of strange medical stuff in here, so I'm cutting it off before it gets too medically "descriptive".

Read on... (I have not included any images David put in his, so go to the original article to see them).

I would like to suggest we all send David and Ben and David's insider and even John McHaffie the Higher Light and Love, for all concerned in this. Aloha, KP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE II, 7/1: NEW DETAILS ON THE BIO-WEAPON; FULFORD ATTACKED?

Shortly after I posted the above update, I got an alarming letter from Benjamin Fulford -- particularly after having just done two months of conferences on the road myself.

Apparently, at a conference this past Saturday (Friday in most time zones,) Ben was doing meet-and-greets with audience members. Someone shook his hand and apparently jabbed him in the wrist with a small, concealed needle as they did.

Ben immediately sucked the wound and spit out whatever fluids he could get. He seemed to be fine afterwards. Then he read my update and became alarmed. Two days after this happened, he still does not have any symptoms.

Here is Ben's original letter:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 4:54 PM
    Subject:
    To: David Wilcock

Hello,

Can you get me more info about the bio weapon. On Saturday, after I made a public appearance, a man came up to me, shook my hand and then jabbed my wrist with something, leaving a small hole.

I sucked at it immediately to remove whatever it may have been and I feel fine today, Monday. However, after reading your update, I would like to hear from the people who have the anti-dote.

Benjamin Fulford 古歩道ベンジャミン

After reading this, and seeing the stakes going up even more, I called and got further information -- and was cleared to reveal more details.

My hope in doing this is not to alarm anyone, nor give any fuel to the fire of those who seek to create fear. Nor do I believe Fulford is lying.

Simply put, if this technology is now being used to try to hurt anyone working on the mass arrests from the inside, this information will be of urgent and immediate value to them.

Let me warn you -- this is not for the squeamish.

Read more...

kauilapele | 2012/07/01 at 20:22 | Tags: Ben Fulford, Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock, Divinecosmos.com | Categories: apocalypse, ascension, chaos, disclosure, energies, new energies, releasing, spiritual growth | URL: http://wp.me/p1dHgy-3iE
    Montague Keen – July 1, 2012by Laura Tyco

July 1, 2012
    Nothing is politically right that is morally wrong.
    Abraham Lincoln

Observe what your governments are up to. Find your voice: you do have one. Give reasons why it is not in the best interests of the majority to comply with their new demands. Governments should be answerable to the people, not the Cabal. There are many new 'laws' being secretly put in place, of which you are totally unaware. Until now, they have been very successful at hiding them from you. This can no longer happen. They are being exposed. They have no hiding place.

You did not expect the banking scandal, that has destroyed the lives of so many, to be exposed. Look carefully at the banks and those who support and defend them without regard to the suffering and hardship they are responsible for. They were never set up for the good of mankind. Look at those who run these banks. They all come from the same background. Just what is this telling you? It is a concerted effort to destroy life as you know it. You stood by, when you saw your fellow man lose his home and his business. You did nothing. You are now seeing the take-over of your countries. Are you going to allow the destruction of your countries to happen before you take action? When will you find your voice. Will you stand by meekly and watch the vultures descend?

It is time for action, my friends. You are the 99%. Do not fall for the platitudes that are being circulated to lull you into a false sense of security. Minds are being interfered with; they can be manipulated to put out whatever information the Cabal chooses. A human being can be cloned in 36 hours: that is how advanced the Cabal are. You can never be sure that the person you are seeing is actually the person you believe them to be.

You cannot afford to make mistakes. The decisions that you make have far reaching consequences. I always told you that it would not be an easy ride. The 'people' you are dealing with do not have a conscience. They are devoid of all human empathy. You have only to look at your history to catch a glimpse of what you are dealing with. Every evil that has happened in your world was devised and operated by the Cabal. You need to wake up to the reality of what you are dealing with. You do not have time to waste. They utilise every second of every day, putting their plans in motion.

I have talked many times of the importance of LOVE. You must start with yourselves. If you do not love and accept yourselves, how can you expect others to love and accept you? Do not be influenced by the Hollywood version of LOVE; this was carefully planned to capture the minds of the gullible and create a false sense of reality. These same people control the banks, etc., and their end game is the destruction of mankind. 2000 years of planning has gone into the DECEPTION that you are now waking up to. They have had 2000 years to plan - you have 6 months to WAKE UP and take action; that should put it into perspective for you. The Vatican, the City of London, and Washington D.C., have but ONE VOICE. You are only waking up to this fact, now, at this late stage. They have conspired against you for 2000 years. They have left no stone unturned in their efforts to destroy you. This is a fact that must be faced and acted upon. When on Earth, I suffered because I refused to be part of "The Plan". I was able to face my transition with love in my heart and the knowledge that I had a clear conscience. You are only on Earth for such a short time, so it is important to get it right.

At last, you have scientists and doctors speaking out. They can no longer live with the distortion of the truth that they were being forced to present to a trusting public. These people take their lives in their hands to assist you in making valued judgements regarding the misinformation about drugs and medical treatments, etc. The change in Earth energies is enabling these people to speak their truth. They are coming to your rescue. Listen to them before you blindly accept what is presented to you as the norm. When students are not given true facts in medical school, how can you trust the advice given to you regarding your health problems? As students, they accepted without question all that they were taught. Always consider the natural medicines designed by the God of Love, so that you would not suffer illness while on Earth.

The Cabal want to "cull" the population. Have you agreed to this? No. Then take responsibility for yourself and those you are responsible for. It is your duty to do so. You are working towards peace and harmony for all men. We must not forget equality also. You came on Earth to make this happen. It is your project. It is time to get on with it. Veronica would tell you that I was a great one for "getting on with it". I never let the grass grow under my feet. You are living in the most exciting time in history. Enjoy the challenge. You know, in advance, that you will be successful; of that there is no doubt. Please share information and support each other. Together you are strong. Never be afraid to speak the truth.

Many of you are affected by the Energy changes. This, unfortunately, is unavoidable. Try to bear with it. Do not be alarmed. When the big changes happen, you may feel 'drunk' or as if under the influence of drugs. It is just your brain adjusting: it takes a little time to get used to.

My dear, your workload increases every day. More demands are made of you. It is not possible to reply to everyone. One day, perhaps, you may get help to cope with the massive number of emails. It is wonderful that so many are moved to make contact. We are truly grateful for their good wishes. A lot of good things are in the planning and it will not be long now before you see the fruits of your endeavours.

My dear, please try to get some rest. You are doing far too much. We used to have lots of breaks when I was the one doing the work; you, on the other hand, have not had one in the eight years since I passed over. This is not good for you. I share your excitement and I can understand what drives you, but you need to look after yourself. Please do it for me.

You must all be strong; confident in the knowledge that you stand for truth and justice for all.

My dear, I am with you always. Your adoring, Monty.

Montague Keen - July 1, 2012.

Laura Tyco | July 1, 2012 at 23:29 | Tags: Cabal, Earth, Hollywood, Monty, Washington D.C | Categories: Channels | URL: http://wp.me/p1szSk-97a
    We Are You

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Empty ANTIDOTE

Post  We Are You Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:08 am

MORE ON THE THREE CO-FACTORS

The weird thing about this weapon is it shows up as both animal and vegetable in blood tests. Specifically, there are two forms of bacteria (animal) and one form of vegetable, which is fungus-like.

The two bacterial agents combine to smash down and majorly weaken the immune system. Then the vegetable / fungus-like agent goes in and dramatically weakens the sinew tissue. It also weakens the bone, though this effect apparently is not needed.

The person dies of a seemingly natural heart attack after being violently ill. The sinew tissue holding the heart together is no longer strong enough to maintain its integrity — and it comes apart. This takes 3-4 days to develop.

Then as soon as the body dies and the temperature drops, the three co-factors get a shutdown signal and go into remission. Therefore, they cause no further degradation of the sinew or bone after death. This makes it very hard to detect.

This final shut-off signal is part of what makes it so sophisticated and unusual, as apparently such a weapon would normally continue acting on bodily tissues after death.

An autopsy might show a little bit of degradation in bone and sinew, but not enough to be detected in most cases unless they knew what they were looking for.

Furthermore, the lack of abnormal metabolites in the blood also makes the co-factors very unlikely to be detected.

MORE ON THE SYMPTOMS

The symptoms were quite nasty. You may want to skip this part if you visualize and empathize with medical things too strongly.

He ended up with a soaring fever of 102 degrees Fahrenheit. His prostate became highly enflamed. Since this organ wraps around the ureter, it caused the urine to have to come through at very high pressure — like a squirt gun nozzle.

Every ten minutes he had to pee again, and the pain level was “much worse than kidney stones.” In the past he told me a story about passing kidney stones and it sounded like the most horrific pain imaginable.

He said he literally had to bite down on three pieces of leather in order to be able to pee, and this had to be done every 10 minutes. Even worse, he had nasty “explosive” diarrhea every 30 minutes, like clockwork.

It had a jet-black color to it, similar to there being blood in the stool, but no blood was detected.

He did feel this was probably a cleansing reaction. He had every reason to believe this was very old material that had been stored in his colon and needed to get out anyway.

THE ANTIDOTE: SULFAMETHOXAZOLE

A special heater was used to accelerate the growth of the blood culture once it arrived at the lab. The culture revealed blood metabolites similar to a staph / fungal infection and bacteria. This was the earliest result of the analysis.

However, the doctor that initially treated him did not have this information, and had to take a guess as to what to do. This guess is the only thing that saved his life.

This gives greater credit to the idea that some kind of divine intervention was involved, in my opinion. Otherwise he would be dead, and one of our most useful and trusted sources of insider information would have been silenced forever.

The doctor felt it was best to administer a medication that knocked out both bacteria and fungi very effectively, with a minimum of allergic reactions.

The drug that was given was Sulfamethoxazole, in 160-mg tablets. It is a combination of two different types of antibiotics.

The recommended dosage was one pill a day, but the doctor said to take two, in order to really go after this thing.

It turned out that the doctor’s “random guess” by “happenstance” was exactly the right thing needed to successfully attack and repel this weapon.

IN CASE THE ANTIDOTE IS NOT AVAILABLE…

This was what I wrote Fulford before I got the above briefing. By this point I knew that there was a bacterium and a fungus-like agent involved.

In the absence of any conventional medical treatments, the whole key is to detox the blood and strengthen the immune system. So this was my main reply to Ben:

———- Forwarded message ———-
    Date: Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM
    Subject: Re:
    To: Fulford Benjamin

OK… he’s not answering. Fungus is one key part of this thing. The most important thing would be for you to do a blood detox.

I would recommend taking a strong dose of Echinacea / Goldenseal tincture, if you can get it in Japan. Olive Leaf Extract, oregano oil, osha root, turmeric powder. Any of those things or all if you can get them.

Drink a great deal of water, as pure as you can get it. Eat lots of fresh, raw organic vegetables. Also take zeolites even though this has nothing to do with radtn. You may also want to drink a healthy dose of liquid chlorophyll and take 6 charcoal pills if you can get it.

Also I would highly recommend at least one hot detox bath a day, preferably two. Dump an entire liter of apple cider vinegar into the water, a carton of Epsom salts and a good-sized bottle of hydrogen peroxide liquid for each bath.

Soak for as long as you can, get out, cool down, go back in and soak again. This will pull toxins out of the skin.

Mega-dose all the vitamins — A, B complex, C, D (or go out and get sunlight) and E. Load up as much as you can on probiotics — fermented food. Get some Natto and eat the whole thing if you can.

Any type of super-green powder would be a very good idea as well. Also essential fatty acids — Omega 3, 6 and 9. Go have a nice run of sashimi.

Take the probiotics before eating. If you have enzyme supplements, take those after eating, as otherwise the detox herbs will be knocking out your enzymes. Really important to get nutrition. Also take a good healthy walk to keep your immune system up.

Those are the biggest things. The fact that you sucked it out of there may have saved your ass. If this was the same technology you would already be experiencing some strong symptoms by now.

- David

WE ALL NEED TO PULL TOGETHER RIGHT NOW

So, Fulford appears to have been attacked at the same time that one of my top insiders was attacked. This is just two and a half months after I lost a friend of mine within walking distance from my house.

Also, we lost David Hutzler and his son Mackie, under very suspicious circumstances, in December — while I was writing up the Financial Tyranny investigation.

I was given a serious death threat back in November when I first started the Financial Tyranny investigation. Kerry Cassidy caught me within less than an hour of when I received it, and got me on the radio.

I hadn’t had time to process the idea of being tortured to death, and I cried profusely on the air before pulling myself together. This was very emotional and most definitely not an act.

Some people chose to ridicule me for “crying like a bitch,” et cetera when this first happened, and believed either it was all a lie, or if it was a real threat, I should “be a man” and not worry about it.

I HAVE NOT STOPPED

I want to make it clear that I have not stopped as a result of that threat.

Nor did I stop after David and Mackie. Nor did I stop after the loss of my friend. Nor did I stop after the near-loss of one of my top insiders. Nor did I stop with Ben’s threat now included.

Additionally, I have had strange and sophisticated hacking attempts waged against me after my friend’s loss in April.

This included two different debit cards from my bank that were compromised in one week while I was in France.

BANK SHENANIGANS

My first card was compromised. I’d been using it for years and had all the numbers memorized. They then sent me another one to replace it. That card was then compromised within 2 days.

Someone walked into a bank branch in Las Vegas and produced California photo ID saying they were me.

They somehow had my checking account number, debit card and CVV number, and the correct answers to both of my security questions.

They also produced a telephone number that rang to an answering machine that said it was me, but was not my number. The only thing they did not have was my PIN. They wanted to have a new debit card issued to them.

The bank sensed fraud and put a complete freeze on my account. Were I not fortunate enough to have been carrying a bunch of Euros from my last trip, I would have suffered from a total lack of funds on the road.

Had they gotten the debit card successfully, they would have drained down my account as quickly as possible, while I was on the road and unlikely to get voicemails or check my balance.

Just recently the bank told me they did an investigation and found out it was done by one of their own employees, who has since been terminated.

THE WEIRD THING WITH THE CAR INSURANCE

Another strange thing that occurred just days after my friend’s death was a letter I got from my auto insurance carrier. Read it for yourself and you’ll see why it was so bizarre:

I never called them about this. I do not have a child. There was no “loss” involving the death of a child in a car.

Nor did I need to be reimbursed for a child car seat that may have been damaged by the loss of a child.

Of course, this could be written off as a bureaucratic mix-up, and that’s all it might be. I did not feel the need to publicize this when it happened.

THE WEIRD EMAIL HACK

Right after my bank account was so thoroughly compromised — causing problems I still haven’t fully resolved — I also discovered that many of my valid emails were routing into the Spam folder.

I only discovered this when I started losing valuable business emails that I was supposed to get. Once I went in there, I was dazzled, as every single invitation to do a radio show, film, and / or anything involving finances was routed in.

I’d already had problems with critical emails not appearing, and was not accustomed to ever looking in Spam. Now I check it constantly.

I then changed my password to something I have never used anywhere else and have never written down anywhere. Immediately the problem stopped. Now all I have in Spam is real spam.

Once I had the combination one-two punch of the bank account attack and the weird email problem, that was when I decided it was time to stop reading the 20-or-so letters of very intense hatred that were coming in every day.

Many of them were probably not real people, but some of them obviously were. Realizing the very real stakes involved, I decided that now was the time to stop exposing myself to so much negativity on a daily basis.

I have felt much, much better ever since doing that. It has been like a whole new world for me.

PROBABLY NOT A COINCIDENCE

I highly doubt that all of these things are a coincidence. The stakes are very high and the danger is real. Someone definitely used an advanced weapon against one of my top insiders and came very close to ending his life.

My account is fine now and we have excellent security on the website. We have had to spend thousands more dollars than would normally be necessary to get a server that is much more robust than we would otherwise need to repel any and all such attacks.

This also gives us ferociously fast download speeds and the ability to handle much higher volumes of traffic than we currently receive, without actually collapsing.

Up until the most recent and most expensive upgrades, we were still suffering constant, massive “denial of service” hack attacks against this website as well.

I believe in a higher good, and think we should all pull together, as a community, in the face of these threats.

THIS IS ULTIMATELY A GOOD THING

Again — the Cabal wouldn’t be doing things like this unless they were really desperate.

For that same reason, I do not see these things as a negative. Nor do I feel it is weak for me to be sharing them with you.

I want to make it perfectly clear that I did not feel a need to share this information before — but if it helps some of those people who are “on the fence” to realize that this is not a game, and real people are taking real risks, then that is a positive.

I very much look forward to seeing the results as the public finally wakes up.

It definitely seems that there is an urgent thrashing on the hook as the leviathan is being reeled in out of the murky depths.

By taking care of ourselves, we can avoid damage and insure that justice is served. I thank you for your support in this mission!

We Are You wrote:

Say What??? David Wilcock Update Number 2… Benjamin Fulford Attacked? By the Same Poison as David’s Insider? SEND LIGHT and LOVE TO ALL…by kauilapele

Okay, this just showed up. No idea when exactly David posted this, but it had to be within the last 2 hours (currently it's 20:10 HST). This story keeps getting more and more "bizarre", although that word is in quotes because nothing is "bizarre" to me anymore! There's a lot of strange medical stuff in here, so I'm cutting it off before it gets too medically "descriptive".

Read on... (I have not included any images David put in his, so go to the original article to see them).

I would like to suggest we all send David and Ben and David's insider and even John McHaffie the Higher Light and Love, for all concerned in this. Aloha, KP.

Shortly after I posted the above update, I got an alarming letter from Benjamin Fulford -- particularly after having just done two months of conferences on the road myself.

Apparently, at a conference this past Saturday (Friday in most time zones,) Ben was doing meet-and-greets with audience members. Someone shook his hand and apparently jabbed him in the wrist with a small, concealed needle as they did.

Ben immediately sucked the wound and spit out whatever fluids he could get. He seemed to be fine afterwards. Then he read my update and became alarmed. Two days after this happened, he still does not have any symptoms.

Here is Ben's original letter:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Subject:

Hello,

Can you get me more info about the bio weapon. On Saturday, after I made a public appearance, a man came up to me, shook my hand and then jabbed my wrist with something, leaving a small hole.

I sucked at it immediately to remove whatever it may have been and I feel fine today, Monday. However, after reading your update, I would like to hear from the people who have the anti-dote.

After reading this, and seeing the stakes going up even more, I called and got further information -- and was cleared to reveal more details.

My hope in doing this is not to alarm anyone, nor give any fuel to the fire of those who seek to create fear. Nor do I believe Fulford is lying.

Simply put, if this technology is now being used to try to hurt anyone working on the mass arrests from the inside, this information will be of urgent and immediate value to them.

Let me warn you -- this is not for the squeamish.

Read more...

kauilapele | 2012/07/01 at 20:22 | Tags: Ben Fulford, Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock, Divinecosmos.com | Categories: apocalypse, ascension, chaos, disclosure, energies, new energies, releasing, spiritual growth | URL: http://wp.me/p1dHgy-3iE
    Montague Keen – July 1, 2012by Laura Tyco

July 1, 2012
    Nothing is politically right that is morally wrong.
    Abraham Lincoln

Observe what your governments are up to. Find your voice: you do have one. Give reasons why it is not in the best interests of the majority to comply with their new demands. Governments should be answerable to the people, not the Cabal. There are many new 'laws' being secretly put in place, of which you are totally unaware. Until now, they have been very successful at hiding them from you. This can no longer happen. They are being exposed. They have no hiding place.

You did not expect the banking scandal, that has destroyed the lives of so many, to be exposed. Look carefully at the banks and those who support and defend them without regard to the suffering and hardship they are responsible for. They were never set up for the good of mankind. Look at those who run these banks. They all come from the same background. Just what is this telling you? It is a concerted effort to destroy life as you know it. You stood by, when you saw your fellow man lose his home and his business. You did nothing. You are now seeing the take-over of your countries. Are you going to allow the destruction of your countries to happen before you take action? When will you find your voice. Will you stand by meekly and watch the vultures descend?

It is time for action, my friends. You are the 99%. Do not fall for the platitudes that are being circulated to lull you into a false sense of security. Minds are being interfered with; they can be manipulated to put out whatever information the Cabal chooses. A human being can be cloned in 36 hours: that is how advanced the Cabal are. You can never be sure that the person you are seeing is actually the person you believe them to be.

You cannot afford to make mistakes. The decisions that you make have far reaching consequences. I always told you that it would not be an easy ride. The 'people' you are dealing with do not have a conscience. They are devoid of all human empathy. You have only to look at your history to catch a glimpse of what you are dealing with. Every evil that has happened in your world was devised and operated by the Cabal. You need to wake up to the reality of what you are dealing with. You do not have time to waste. They utilise every second of every day, putting their plans in motion.

I have talked many times of the importance of LOVE. You must start with yourselves. If you do not love and accept yourselves, how can you expect others to love and accept you? Do not be influenced by the Hollywood version of LOVE; this was carefully planned to capture the minds of the gullible and create a false sense of reality. These same people control the banks, etc., and their end game is the destruction of mankind. 2000 years of planning has gone into the DECEPTION that you are now waking up to. They have had 2000 years to plan - you have 6 months to WAKE UP and take action; that should put it into perspective for you. The Vatican, the City of London, and Washington D.C., have but ONE VOICE. You are only waking up to this fact, now, at this late stage. They have conspired against you for 2000 years. They have left no stone unturned in their efforts to destroy you. This is a fact that must be faced and acted upon. When on Earth, I suffered because I refused to be part of "The Plan". I was able to face my transition with love in my heart and the knowledge that I had a clear conscience. You are only on Earth for such a short time, so it is important to get it right.

At last, you have scientists and doctors speaking out. They can no longer live with the distortion of the truth that they were being forced to present to a trusting public. These people take their lives in their hands to assist you in making valued judgements regarding the misinformation about drugs and medical treatments, etc. The change in Earth energies is enabling these people to speak their truth. They are coming to your rescue. Listen to them before you blindly accept what is presented to you as the norm. When students are not given true facts in medical school, how can you trust the advice given to you regarding your health problems? As students, they accepted without question all that they were taught. Always consider the natural medicines designed by the God of Love, so that you would not suffer illness while on Earth.

The Cabal want to "cull" the population. Have you agreed to this? No. Then take responsibility for yourself and those you are responsible for. It is your duty to do so. You are working towards peace and harmony for all men. We must not forget equality also. You came on Earth to make this happen. It is your project. It is time to get on with it. Veronica would tell you that I was a great one for "getting on with it". I never let the grass grow under my feet. You are living in the most exciting time in history. Enjoy the challenge. You know, in advance, that you will be successful; of that there is no doubt. Please share information and support each other. Together you are strong. Never be afraid to speak the truth.

Many of you are affected by the Energy changes. This, unfortunately, is unavoidable. Try to bear with it. Do not be alarmed. When the big changes happen, you may feel 'drunk' or as if under the influence of drugs. It is just your brain adjusting: it takes a little time to get used to.

My dear, your workload increases every day. More demands are made of you. It is not possible to reply to everyone. One day, perhaps, you may get help to cope with the massive number of emails. It is wonderful that so many are moved to make contact. We are truly grateful for their good wishes. A lot of good things are in the planning and it will not be long now before you see the fruits of your endeavours.

My dear, please try to get some rest. You are doing far too much. We used to have lots of breaks when I was the one doing the work; you, on the other hand, have not had one in the eight years since I passed over. This is not good for you. I share your excitement and I can understand what drives you, but you need to look after yourself. Please do it for me.

You must all be strong; confident in the knowledge that you stand for truth and justice for all.

My dear, I am with you always. Your adoring, Monty.

Montague Keen - July 1, 2012.

Laura Tyco | July 1, 2012 at 23:29 | Tags: Cabal, Earth, Hollywood, Monty, Washington D.C | Categories: Channels | URL: http://wp.me/p1szSk-97a
    We Are You

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Empty ANTIDOTE 2

Post  We Are You Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:01 am

Wherever you are on the planet (or outside/inside of it), you are invited to join in silent meditation/contemplation on July 2nd 2012 between 9am and 6pm PST. Whether for an hour, or for the entire day, any time will be beneficial and supportive to our species and the planet. Spread the word, forward this email, or link to the article online:

http://www.ascension101.com/en/events/253-call-to-action-july-2nd-2012-silent-meditation-day.html

Open yourself to become a conduit of Source Light Love energy for the day and put a request with your mind to connect with the Galactic Center vibration.

Thank you for your planetary support.

SaLuSa 7-2-12…”You Are Getting Confirmation of the Arrests That Have Started Taking Place”by kauilapele

According to this SaLuSa, we "are getting confirmation of the arrests that have started taking place". In other words, "Here we go." Or maybe I should say, "Here we already have been going even though it's under the cover of storms and declared states of 'emergency.'" Hey, we are emerging, so indeed it is a "state of emergency." What better state to emerge under.

In David Wilcock's update today, he said, "Emergencies were declared in Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, the District of Columbia and Virginia." All I will say about that is, well, where are most of the cabal operations in the U.S.? How about D.C., Virginia (around the D.C.), West Virginia (U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller, anyone?), and even Ohio (yes, they have Cleveland, and Cincinnati, and Toledo... but, well, I haven't got a clue if Ohio has anything related to the cabal).

I say, "Bring it all on!" I'm ready to enjoy these fireworks.

Highlights

The really exciting times have arrived as you are getting confirmation of the arrests that have started taking place.
    There is no way that the actions can be ignored much longer, and our allies are looking for sources that are keen to cover what is happening.
    There will soon come a point when the news can no longer be hidden or ignored... we expect President Obama to address the world, to re-assure people that the actions are positive and in everyone's interests to restore world peace.
    We of the Galactic Federation of Light will for a time continue to work in the background, but look for the first opportunity to introduce disclosure.
    In leaps and bounds you will quickly find yourselves being elevated to the next stage in your upliftment.
    ...you will be gifted with technology that allows for almost instantaneous travel. All are based on the use of free energy which is clean and non-polluting.
    Your dreams will come true and the most wonderful changes will come with freedom being returned to you. You have become so used to being controlled in virtually everything you do that you have forgotten what it is like to be free.
    You have been tested and tried for millennia of time... You have proved that you can exist in an advanced civilization... You have raised your vibrational levels and it will ensure that you are ready to ascend.
    Let go of your earthly attachments and instead be in readiness to expand your consciousness to take in what will be a new way of life.
    On Earth few really understand the potential powers they have, and do not realize that they are responsible for the way their civilization has evolved.
    However, you have found your way out of it and many are now able to take the opportunity to ascend.

SaLuSa 2-July-2012

The really exciting times have arrived as you are getting confirmation of the arrests that have started taking place. Your rights are such that you have the authority to remove those who have committed acts of treason against you. These are clearly very necessary steps to allow important changes to take place that will move you on to the next phase in the plan. There is no way that the actions can be ignored much longer, and our allies are looking for sources that are keen to cover what is happening. Certainly with an announcement that is intended to set peoples minds at rest, we expect the media to pick up on it. There will soon come a point when the news can no longer be hidden or ignored, and we know that there will be a mixed reception to it. However, we expect President Obama to address the world, to re-assure people that the actions are positive and in everyone's interests to restore world peace. It will go worldwide and beyond any attempts of the dark Ones to gag it.

We of the Galactic Federation of Light will for a time continue to work in the background, but look for the first opportunity to introduce disclosure. It not only covers our history of working for you and with you, but also the general interest shown in your evolution over a period of thousands of years. However, it will give us the chance to present some of the different civilisations that you are to meet. All will have some link to you if only to have had a hand in your genetic evolution. At a soul level we are all the from the Source, but have travelled different paths according to our choice of experience. Differences between us do therefore exist but we are all evolving like you except that some souls are at higher levels than others.

In leaps and bounds you will quickly find yourselves being elevated to the next stage in your upliftment. Many of you have already been primed for a new way of life, and it will set you up for your return to the higher realms that will come with Ascension. A wonderful fulfilling life awaits you which will seem like heaven after your experiences in duality. You will not only understand how energy comes into your lives, but also how to use to use it for your needs. The emphasis will be put on the different ways it can be used, and not least of all as a means of space travel.

On Earth you spend huge amounts of time travelling around in what we see as antiquated forms of transport, It will no longer be necessary to waste so much time in that way, and you will be gifted with technology that allows for almost instantaneous travel. All are based on the use of free energy which is clean and non-polluting. The dark Ones have already developed some craft of this type, and the technology known to them for a very long time. You have been denied its use so as not to affect the standing of traditional methods of travel, and to ensure they keep their power over other countries.

Your dreams will come true and the most wonderful changes will come with freedom being returned to you. You have become so used to being controlled in virtually everything you do that you have forgotten what it is like to be free. You will get a taste of it before Ascension, but remember that with freedom comes responsibility not to indulge in activities that cause danger or harm to others. With the coming of your higher levels of consciousness, will also come a more compassionate and balanced understanding of how to relate to other souls. It is the desire to be at One with all life that will enable you to take your place amongst those you will be joining. We know that the harshness of the Earths vibrations is not conducive to a peaceful existence, and you are continually challenged to keep calm and in control of your emotions.

You have been tested and tried for millennia of time, often repeating the same lessons many times over. You have proved that you can exist in an advanced civilization, and you are welcomed into the higher realms. You have raised your vibrational levels and it will ensure that you are ready to ascend. Those who are not ready will have no inclination to leave duality, and will by choice continue their experiences at the same level. The paths open to you are clearly defined and you cannot move beyond your station. However, all is continually in a state of change and you will eventually make progress as all souls do.

Let go of your earthly attachments and instead be in readiness to expand your consciousness to take in what will be a new way of life. As you learn more about us and get an opportunity to visit us on our ships, you will see first hand how we live and intermix with other civilizations. All act in service to one another and it is a blessing to be able to do so. The ego's have been tamed and the needs of self are not put ahead of any others. We are a community in harmony and putting our energies into serving the Supreme Creator. We get great satisfaction from doing so, and do not for one moment think that it restricts our freedom in anyway. We love our work and the contribution we make to All That Is helping to uplift all other life forms.

Our lives are full and most satisfying and it is by choice that we serve in our own particular way. It is no more or no less than you would do helping your own brothers and sisters. We are after all one big family who acknowledge the gift of life given us by our Father/Mother God, and have been provided with all that we could possibly need to enjoy our existence. We are also co-creators with God having reached a higher state of being and able to use such powers with complete responsibility. On Earth few really understand the potential powers they have, and do not realize that they are responsible for the way their civilization has evolved. Consequently you also reap what you sow, which is why you have ended up in duality. However, you have found your way out of it and many are now able to take the opportunity to ascend.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and wish you the most happy times that release from duality will bring you.

Thank you SaLuSa.
    Mike Quinsey.

kauilapele | 2012/07/01 at 22:49 | Tags: Mike Quinsey, SaLuSa | Categories: apocalypse, ascension, channeling, chaos, earth changes, energies, new energies, prosperity package, releasing, spiritual growth, UFO | URL: http://wp.me/p1dHgy-3iN
    David Wilcock – UPDATE II, 7/1: NEW DETAILS ON THE BIO-WEAPON; FULFORD ATTACKED?
    Posted on July 2, 2012 by Laura Tyco
    i 1 Vote

Thanks to Denise N. – Laura

Shortly after I posted the above update, I got an alarming letter from Benjamin Fulford — particularly after having just done two months of conferences on the road myself.

Here is Ben’s original letter:

Subject:

Hello,

After reading this, and seeing the stakes going up even more, I called and got further information — and was cleared to reveal more details.

Let me warn you — this is not for the squeamish.

MORE ON THE THREE CO-FACTORS

The weird thing about this weapon is it shows up as both animal and vegetable in blood tests. Specifically, there are two forms of bacteria (animal) and one form of vegetable, which is fungus-like.

The two bacterial agents combine to smash down and majorly weaken the immune system.

Then the vegetable / fungus-like agent goes in and dramatically weakens the sinew tissue. It also weakens the bone, though this effect apparently is not needed.

The person dies of a seemingly natural heart attack after being violently ill. The sinew tissue holding the heart together is no longer strong enough to maintain its integrity — and it comes apart. This takes 3-4 days to develop.

Then as soon as the body dies and the temperature drops, the three co-factors get a shutdown signal and go into remission.

Therefore, they cause no further degradation of the sinew or bone after death. This makes it very hard to detect.

This final shut-off signal is part of what makes it so sophisticated and unusual, as apparently such a weapon would normally continue acting on bodily tissues after death.

An autopsy might show a little bit of degradation in bone and sinew, but not enough to be detected in most cases unless they knew what they were looking for.

Furthermore, the lack of abnormal metabolites in the blood also makes the co-factors very unlikely to be detected.

MORE ON THE SYMPTOMS

The symptoms were quite nasty. You may want to skip this part if you visualize and empathize with medical things too strongly.

He ended up with a soaring fever of 102 degrees Fahrenheit. His prostate became highly enflamed. Since this organ wraps around the ureter, it caused the urine to have to come through at very high pressure — like a squirt gun nozzle.

Every ten minutes he had to pee again, and the pain level was “much worse than kidney stones.” In the past he told me a story about passing kidney stones and it sounded like the most horrific pain imaginable.

He said he literally had to bite down on three pieces of leather in order to be able to pee, and this had to be done every 10 minutes. Even worse, he had nasty “explosive” diarrhea every 30 minutes, like clockwork.

It had a jet-black color to it, similar to there being blood in the stool, but no blood was detected.

He did feel this was probably a cleansing reaction. He had every reason to believe this was very old material that had been stored in his colon and needed to get out anyway.

THE ANTIDOTE: SULFAMETHOXAZOLE

A special heater was used to accelerate the growth of the blood culture once it arrived at the lab. The culture revealed blood metabolites similar to a staph / fungal infection and bacteria. This was the earliest result of the analysis.

However, the doctor that initially treated him did not have this information, and had to take a guess as to what to do. This guess is the only thing that saved his life.

This gives greater credit to the idea that some kind of divine intervention was involved, in my opinion. Otherwise he would be dead, and one of our most useful and trusted sources of insider information would have been silenced forever.

The doctor felt it was best to administer a medication that knocked out both bacteria and fungi very effectively, with a minimum of allergic reactions.

The drug that was given was Sulfamethoxazole, in 160-mg tablets. It is a combination of two different types of antibiotics.

The recommended dosage was one pill a day, but the doctor said to take two, in order to really go after this thing.

It turned out that the doctor’s “random guess” by “happenstance” was exactly the right thing needed to successfully attack and repel this weapon.

IN CASE THE ANTIDOTE IS NOT AVAILABLE…

This was what I wrote Fulford before I got the above briefing. By this point I knew that there was a bacterium and a fungus-like agent involved.

In the absence of any conventional medical treatments, the whole key is to detox the blood and strengthen the immune system. So this was my main reply to Ben:

Date: Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM
    Subject: Re:
    To: Fulford Benjamin

OK… he’s not answering. Fungus is one key part of this thing. The most important thing would be for you to do a blood detox.

I would recommend taking a strong dose of Echinacea / Goldenseal tincture, if you can get it in Japan. Olive Leaf Extract, oregano oil, osha root, turmeric powder. Any of those things or all if you can get them.

Drink a great deal of water, as pure as you can get it. Eat lots of fresh, raw organic vegetables. Also take zeolites even though this has nothing to do with radtn. You may also want to drink a healthy dose of liquid chlorophyll and take 6 charcoal pills if you can get it.

Also I would highly recommend at least one hot detox bath a day, preferably two. Dump an entire liter of apple cider vinegar into the water, a carton of Epsom salts and a good-sized bottle of hydrogen peroxide liquid for each bath.

Soak for as long as you can, get out, cool down, go back in and soak again. This will pull toxins out of the skin.

Mega-dose all the vitamins — A, B complex, C, D (or go out and get sunlight) and E. Load up as much as you can on probiotics — fermented food. Get some Natto and eat the whole thing if you can.

Any type of super-green powder would be a very good idea as well. Also essential fatty acids — Omega 3, 6 and 9. Go have a nice run of sashimi.

Take the probiotics before eating. If you have enzyme supplements, take those after eating, as otherwise the detox herbs will be knocking out your enzymes. Really important to get nutrition. Also take a good healthy walk to keep your immune system up.

Those are the biggest things. The fact that you sucked it out of there may have saved your ass. If this was the same technology you would already be experiencing some strong symptoms by now.

- David

WE ALL NEED TO PULL TOGETHER RIGHT NOW

So, Fulford appears to have been attacked at the same time that one of my top insiders was attacked. This is just two and a half months after I lost a friend of mine within walking distance from my house.

Also, we lost David Hutzler and his son Mackie, under very suspicious circumstances, in December — while I was writing up the Financial Tyranny investigation.

I was given a serious death threat back in November when I first started the Financial Tyranny investigation. Kerry Cassidy caught me within less than an hour of when I received it, and got me on the radio.

I hadn’t had time to process the idea of being tortured to death, and I cried profusely on the air before pulling myself together. This was very emotional and most definitely not an act.

Some people chose to ridicule me for “crying like a bitch,” et cetera when this first happened, and believed either it was all a lie, or if it was a real threat, I should “be a man” and not worry about it.

I HAVE NOT STOPPED

I want to make it clear that I have not stopped as a result of that threat.

Nor did I stop after David and Mackie. Nor did I stop after the loss of my friend. Nor did I stop after the near-loss of one of my top insiders. Nor did I stop with Ben’s threat now included.

Additionally, I have had strange and sophisticated hacking attempts waged against me after my friend’s loss in April.

This included two different debit cards from my bank that were compromised in one week while I was in France.

BANK SHENANIGANS

My first card was compromised. I’d been using it for years and had all the numbers memorized. They then sent me another one to replace it. That card was then compromised within 2 days.

Someone walked into a bank branch in Las Vegas and produced California photo ID saying they were me.

They somehow had my checking account number, debit card and CVV number, and the correct answers to both of my security questions.

They also produced a telephone number that rang to an answering machine that said it was me, but was not my number. The only thing they did not have was my PIN. They wanted to have a new debit card issued to them.

The bank sensed fraud and put a complete freeze on my account. Were I not fortunate enough to have been carrying a bunch of Euros from my last trip, I would have suffered from a total lack of funds on the road.

Had they gotten the debit card successfully, they would have drained down my account as quickly as possible, while I was on the road and unlikely to get voicemails or check my balance.

Just recently the bank told me they did an investigation and found out it was done by one of their own employees, who has since been terminated.

THE WEIRD THING WITH THE CAR INSURANCE

Another strange thing that occurred just days after my friend’s death was a letter I got from my auto insurance carrier. Read it for yourself and you’ll see why it was so bizarre:

I never called them about this. I do not have a child. There was no “loss” involving the death of a child in a car.

Nor did I need to be reimbursed for a child car seat that may have been damaged by the loss of a child.

Of course, this could be written off as a bureaucratic mix-up, and that’s all it might be. I did not feel the need to publicize this when it happened.

THE WEIRD EMAIL HACK

Right after my bank account was so thoroughly compromised — causing problems I still haven’t fully resolved — I also discovered that many of my valid emails were routing into the Spam folder.

I only discovered this when I started losing valuable business emails that I was supposed to get. Once I went in there, I was dazzled, as every single invitation to do a radio show, film, and / or anything involving finances was routed in.

I’d already had problems with critical emails not appearing, and was not accustomed to ever looking in Spam. Now I check it constantly.

I then changed my password to something I have never used anywhere else and have never written down anywhere. Immediately the problem stopped. Now all I have in Spam is real spam.

Once I had the combination one-two punch of the bank account attack and the weird email problem, that was when I decided it was time to stop reading the 20-or-so letters of very intense hatred that were coming in every day.

Many of them were probably not real people, but some of them obviously were. Realizing the very real stakes involved, I decided that now was the time to stop exposing myself to so much negativity on a daily basis.

I have felt much, much better ever since doing that. It has been like a whole new world for me.

PROBABLY NOT A COINCIDENCE

I highly doubt that all of these things are a coincidence. The stakes are very high and the danger is real. Someone definitely used an advanced weapon against one of my top insiders and came very close to ending his life.

My account is fine now and we have excellent security on the website. We have had to spend thousands more dollars than would normally be necessary.

As a result, we now have a server that is much more robust than we would otherwise need to repel any and all such attacks.

This also gives us ferociously fast download speeds and the ability to handle much higher volumes of traffic than we currently receive, without actually collapsing.

Up until the most recent and most expensive upgrades, we were still suffering constant, massive “denial of service” hack attacks against this website as well.

I believe in a higher good, and think we should all pull together, as a community, in the face of these and other similar threats.

THIS IS ULTIMATELY A GOOD THING

Again — the Cabal wouldn’t be doing things like this unless they were really desperate.

For that same reason, I do not see these things as a negative. Nor do I feel it is weak for me to be sharing them with you.

I want to make it perfectly clear that I did not feel a need to share this information before. I do not feel I am a victim and am not asking for sympathy.

Nonetheless, if this information helps some of those people who are “on the fence” to realize that this is not a game, and real people are taking real risks, then that is a positive.

I very much look forward to seeing the results as the public finally wakes up.

It definitely seems that there is an urgent thrashing on the hook as the leviathan is being reeled in from the murky depths.

By taking care of ourselves, we can avoid damage and insure that justice is served.

A truly marvelous future awaits us at the end of this battle — and my intuitive data agrees with real-world indications that the time grows near.

I thank you for your support in this mission!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:33 am

We Are You

WHY ARE YOU...

SPAMMING THIS INFO?

See my comments on the How is everyone doing lately thread for my extraterrestrial orders to SALUSA and Mike Quinsey!!!

AND IF FULFORD AND WILCOCK ARE LYING!!! THEY ARE GOING TO JAIL!!!
    We Are You

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military  - Page 6 Empty U GOT THE PICTURE

Post  We Are You Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 pm

A Relevant Message from the Past (2009) via Ronna Herman…”Messages from Archangel Michael LM-2-2009″… “The Time Has Come for Divine Intervention”by kauilapele

What? 2009? That's like 2009 Millennia ago!

First of all, thanks so much to Suzan for sending this article. Second of all, I'm presuming this is 2009, since since the title says "LM-2-2009", and the link I was given does not work anymore. Third of all, this relates to the last couple of posts (here (SB's article) and here (the new O-book)) about the "famous and infamous at the same time" Barack Obama. And why he is here. Fourth of all, some of you (including me) may have read this back in 2009.

Ronna calls this, "a brief overview, you might say, as if he [Obama] were to ask for a cosmic reading."

This may shed some Light for a few people about what is going on now and why all this continual chatter about Obama. And if some really are not amused at all by any posts that put a positive light on the Obama situation, you are welcome to start your own blog, maybe "anythingupliftingaboutobamaiswrong.com", or something like that.

I also will add that I strongly feel it is time to start looking at the whole picture, from a Higher View (Vision), as this article states. Higher than the 3D. Higher than the 4D. Up to the 5D and above. Or whatever D you want, just higher than the ground level 3D/4D one (there is an article just out from Tom Kenyon that speaks to that (Triune Force); Gurdjieff and Ouspensky taught something similar, I believe, called "The Fourth Way"). At the very least, to send Love and Light to wherever you feel it is needed; especially the White House, the Congress, here where I am in the U.S., and all around the world. Whether you like them or not.

It is time.

"The question was asked some years ago [prior to 2009, presumably], ‘when will we have a President of the United States who will be a true leader with integrity, and who will seek the greatest good for the all the people?’ Our answer was: "When you are ready for such a leader."

"There is much symbolism regarding your new leader that may be ignored by the masses. However, those of you who are centered within your Sacred Heart, and view exterior events from a higher vantage point with an open and objective mind due to the influence of your Sacred Mind will understand the significance of what we tell you."

Messages from Archangel Michael * Lm-2-2009, Transmitted Through Ronna Herman... "The Time Has Come for Divine Intervention"

Beloved Masters, the process the world and humanity are now experiencing has been spoken of by many wise sages and masters over the past 100 or so years and, yet, most have not taken heed to the warning signs and have continued on a path of self-destruction. Humanity has built an illusion of wealth and abundance, but it was built on the quicksand of greed and a fear of scarcity. This giant bubble of illusion has burst under the pressure of the Living Light of truth. What humanity is now experiencing is the cause and effect or the karmic results of following the impulses of the ego-desire body instead of the whisperings of Spirit. Many dear souls have never experienced lack or deprivation and have lived a life of ‘me first’ and instant self-gratification, while others who believed the old teachings that they were not worthy of abundance have endured many lifetimes of scarcity with a sense of futility.

You may not believe it at this time of great suffering, but the circumstances all humanity are feeling with regard to abundance will eventually result in many great blessings. As the suffering and pain of loss intensifies and becomes great enough, more and more dear souls will turn inward for guidance and solutions, and all the forces of the higher realms will be waiting to answer their pleas and offer assistance.

As the Supreme Creator increases the flow of the Elixir of Life throughout the Omniverse, it is affecting all Creation. You cannot hide from it. You cannot deny it. Your lifeline to your Source is growing stronger and more persuasive all the time. The magnetization factor is growing stronger, and you are magnetizing to you in stronger and stronger measures that which you have claimed as your reality. If you believe that you must live in poverty and chaos, that will be reinforced and magnified in your life. If you have accepted the truth that you are entitled to a life of beauty, joy and prosperity, that reality will unfold before you (if you follow through and take the proper steps as outlined in our past messages).

It is as if your lifeline is being tugged and pulled in different directions as Spirit tries to get your attention You can resist and hold back, kicking and screaming; however, you will eventually move forward on the spiral of ascension. There can be no denying that the evolutionary cycle which is now in full swing is creating chaos and is swiftly breaking down the old belief systems and structures. Remember what we have often said, ‘out of chaos comes new creation.’ The Soul-self is nudging and prodding everyone, to one degree or another, in an effort to get each soul’s attention. No one can maintain the status-quo, coasting and drifting and ignoring the call to awaken. You must either grow and ascend in consciousness, or sink deeper into chaos, fear and limitation which only postpones the inevitable. It is your Divine birthright to live in abundance and prosperity; you have just forgotten. Abundance comes in many forms, so seek an abundance of love, joy, good health and vitality, as well as all the things you require to live a full and comfortable life. As you begin to create miracle after miracle, those around you will want to know what you are doing. That is when you are to share the techniques, beliefs and wisdom you have claimed as your own. That is when you will become a true self-master; first you will teach by example and through your actions, and finally through words. You, the StarSeeds, will set the new standards of behavior and others will want to emulate you and adopt your new philosophy of life; therefore, it is of vast importance that you focus on what is right in your world and look for the best in those around you, for that is what you will reinforce. You can change the world around you, one thought at a time.

Remember, stored within your Sacred Mind is all the cosmic wisdom you will need on your journey back into the realms of Light. Tap into this wisdom and share with your brothers and sisters on the path. There are many ways to serve and being an example for others is one of the most effective ways. What is your passion, beloveds? What brings you joy and makes your heart sing? Answer these questions and your purpose will be revealed to you, one step at a time.

Beloveds, you must rise above the fear and sense of helplessness that is rampant around the world. See yourselves in your Pyramid of Light and ask that the infinite abundance of all Creation flow to and through you. Feel it permeate your physical vessel, filling your Sacred Heart and Mind with the Adamantine Particles of new creation as you take what you require, and then allow the balance to flow out into the world from the front and back of your Sacred Heart. Place yourselves in the power center of the Infinity cycle of abundance as you create beauty, peace and harmony in your life. Be assured that your positive influence will grow as more dear souls around you take notice and want to learn your secret. Are you ready to expand your vision beyond your private little world or microcosmic reality? Are you ready and willing to accept the truth that you affect everyone and everything in this universe to one degree or another, and that everyone on Earth and in every other realm also affects you? We ask each of you: ‘Are you ready to use the wondrous gifts that are your Divine Birthright? What are your greatest desires? What will be your legacy to humanity and the world?’ Reach for the stars, beloveds, for there is no limit to what you can manifest when your visions are in harmony with the Divine Plan for the greatest good of all. Call on us and we will assist you in bolstering your resolve to live in harmony, abundance and joy. I AM Archangel Michael

The question was asked some years ago [prior to 2009, presumably], ‘when will we have a President of the United States who will be a true leader with integrity, and who will seek the greatest good for the all the people?’ Our answer was: "When you are ready for such a leader."

Beloveds, that time has arrived. There is much symbolism regarding your new leader that may be ignored by the masses. However, those of you who are centered within your Sacred Heart, and view exterior events from a higher vantage point with an open and objective mind due to the influence of your Sacred Mind will understand the significance of what we tell you.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA is the 44th president of the United States of America; 44 is a master number. This will be the 111th congress of the United States. This is also a master number and signifies ‘a new beginning.’

Barack Obama’s current ancestral lineage is what you would call one-half Caucasian or one-half white and one-half African American or one-half black, which signifies a ‘coming together,’ or a joining of two Root Races which have been in conflict for hundreds of years. This issue is even more profound, for as many of you, this great soul carries the DNA of all the Major Root Races within his DNA signature.

Without divulging his true cosmic identity, for this would infringe on his privacy, we will give you a brief glimpse of his history and what he brought forth to experience during this lifetime, so that you will understand the grand opportunity that is being offered to the citizens of the United States. This is a brief overview, you might say, as if he were to ask for a cosmic reading:

BELOVED MASTER, It is time for you and the many faithful warriors of Peace/Light to know how magnificent you are and how brave you were to answer the clarion call to descend into the density of this earthly experiment. The events in your solar system and on Earth are quickly moving into the higher frequencies of Light and great change is in the offing. Therefore, it is important that you focus on what is right in your world and not get caught up in all the negativity and fear that is spewing out into the ethers. Your Soul shines brightly through your eyes, heart and deeds. You have been on the path of illumination for many lifetimes.

You are what might be called one of the original Earth parents, for you carry within your DNA the encodings for some of the original root races placed on Earth. When a new race was to be introduced on Earth, you and those like you would be encoded with the new race attributes and characteristics, and then you would lead the way and oversee the new souls that incarnated into that race. Therefore, you have empathy for all races and cultures and see the similarities in everyone rather than their differences. You sense their souls rather than their outward appearance or personalities . Remember, in the higher realms you are not judged if your religious practices are different than those around you, for they all eventually lead you to the same destination: a return to unity consciousness and a reunion with your God Self.

Your journey has been long and arduous, and you have suffered much; but the spark of Spirit shines brightly within your heart/Soul. You have experienced the physical vessel in a great variety of races, forms and cultures. You were anxious to experience earthly creation in as many ways and expressions as possible and, therefore, you have great understanding and compassion for those who are stuck in the pain and suffering of the third- and fourth-dimensional illusion.

We would have you know that you were one of those chosen to have all three of the God Rays active within your Diamond Core God Cell, whereby you would experience lifetimes with the First Ray of Divine Will as your driving force and overlay; and in other times, you would merge with a great Divine Being who radiated the Second Ray of illumination, wisdom and compassion; and still other lifetimes where you would join those of the Third Ray of active, creative intelligence, and a strong desire to create wondrous things on the material plane of existence. Having all the virtues, attributes and qualities of God consciousness stored within your Sacred Heart and Mind was so that you and other chosen ones would be prepared to be the examples and wayshowers during these times of great change. It has not been an easy journey for those like you, for you have always had so many talents and interests to choose from that sometimes it was difficult to decide which path you would follow, and many have failed to take advantage of the multitude of talents and gifts available to them.

The God Ray that you chose as your guiding Light for this very important lifetime is the First Ray of Divine Will and Power, the Ray of new Creation. Under this Ray you will find those whose greatest desire is to lead in some way, those who pioneer new thought and actions. Most are dynamic types full of will and determination, but you must re-establish your self-worth in order to make full use of these attributes. Call on me to help you activate this powerful Ray which will enhance your courage and determination as you boldly go forth to manifest your version of the golden New Age. Most often, we do not give this information until we feel you are ready to acknowledge the vastness of who you truly are.

It is important that you balance your dynamic drive for action with Second Ray love/wisdom energy and that is why you chose the Second Ray as your Soul Ray for this lifetime. This is the Ray which carries the qualities of illumination, enlightenment, and the laws of cause and effect or Karma as you know it. Archangel Jophiel is the bearer of the virtues, attributes and qualities of this Ray. This is the Ray that resonates with the love/wisdom of the Divine Mother and brings forth the energy to ignite the seed thoughts from the mind of the Divine Father in order to manifest the Divine Blueprint on the material plane of Creation.

Your great compassion and dedication have not always brought you the sense of accomplishment you have sought. We would have you know this, dear one, in almost all of your major incarnations you made life better for those around you. You often left a legacy of hope and you taught and inspired others to follow in your footsteps. We do not see your failures, only the radiance of your love and unselfish service. You have always been a seeker of truth and you have journeyed with me and the angelic forces of Light throughout the many aeons of time. You have experienced the positive and negative aspects of all the Rays and it has made you the wise and shining soul you are today. Striving for balance and harmony in all facets of your Being is your major focus in this lifetime; to be gentle, nurturing and intuitive, as well as assertive, action-oriented and dynamic. It is important to choose moderation in all things, beloved, and to walk the middle path of balance and harmony. Your basic nature is that of a peace- maker, but you are aware that you must strive to be decisive and to boldly express your opinions.

Beloved masters of Light, this final paragraph is not only for the new president of the United States of America, it is for all the leaders around the world who are responsible for setting the standards, making the rules and guiding the masses, and it is for each of you who read or hear this message as well.

Beloved ones, these are times of great change, whereby you may have many challenges, but you will also be presented with many opportunities. Your conscious mind is in the process of receiving the vaster wisdom of your higher super-conscious mind. Trust your intuition. Trust your inner guidance. If the thoughts that come to you are inspiring, loving and wisdom-filled, then you know you are tapping into the wisdom of your Higher Self and your angelic guides. They are whispering to you and they will never lead you astray. Remember, during these times when the evolution of the Earth and humanity is being accelerated, you can make a difference. Allow us to assist you to fulfill your mission and nurture you with our love. Know that you are loved and protected.

I AM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

TRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA HERMAN * STAR*QUEST* 6005 CLEAR CREEK DRIVE, RENO, NV 89502 USA * Phone/fax: 775-856-3654 * Email: RonnaStar@earthlink.net * I claim the universal copyright for this article in the name of AA Michael * Copy freely and share * For Archangel Michael’s books, tapes and information on courses given through this Channel please visit: www.RonnaStar.com

kauilapele | 2012/07/24 at 12:19 | Categories: apocalypse, ascension, channeling, chaos, energies, new energies, obama, releasing, spiritual growth, UFO | URL: http://wp.me/p1dHgy-3tP
    Attachments
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:41 pm

I seriously doubt that Obama is what or who these channelers think he was. He was identified by Project Pegasus as one of the future presidents and has been groomed by the CIA since he was a child. He was even involved in Project Pegasus and part of the group of kids that went off world to Mars. You can check Andrew Basiago's website for his own personal story about Obama. Obama is not a legitimate natural born citizen (both parents are suppose to be US citizens and he is suppose to have been born in the US - his birth certificate has been forged) and he has no right under the US Constitution to sit in office. He is not even a legal citizen and has faked his Social Security number. He is a traitor and should be charged and prosecuted as such.

WE ARE You - you are being deceived and falling right into the hands of delusional thinking as a result of some likely mind-controlled program being perpetrated against those who supposedly are channeling higher entities information. Not one of the spiritual masters that I've know would go along with this - as the goal of meditation is to come to one's own conclusions and not be told what to think - pariticularily what to think about a political leader who has lied from the onset about who he is.

If you wish to make a personal comment that is quite acceptable. However, if you continue to spam this thread with what others channel, it will be deleted.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:00 pm