tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Water Cleansing Secret

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Water Cleansing Secret Empty Water Cleansing Secret

Post  Carol Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:48 pm

==>> Water Cleansing Secret Webinar <<==
    http://www.kacperpostawski.com/webinars/waterpow/
    This Little Secret Turns The Dirtiest Water on The Planet Into Pristine Water, Pulls Fluoride, Heavy Metals, Lead, Mercury, and other Deadly Toxins Right Out Of Your Body...
    Through this free live webinar, you'll discover:

-> How to turn the worst water on this planet, into pristine clear drinking water that heals your body, within moments, right before your eyes.
    -> How you can use nature's biggest water secret to heal your body from the inside out, remove toxins, heavy metals, fluoride, lead, and mercury, right out of your body.
    -> Turn your tap water into the best water on this planet, which actually heals your body, for pennies of what a filter costs you.
    -> Why our water supply is in more danger today than any other time in history, and what you can do about it.
    -> How to have complete water freedom, feel safe, and be able to drink any water on this planet, no matter what happens.
    -> How this was even used in Chernobyl 30 years ago to clean up nuclear contamination.

You'll see how some of the worst water in South America gets purified with just a few drops of this incredible invention which can save lives and pull all the toxic junk which causes pain and accelerated aging right out of your body. An entire cesspool of slime gets purified into pure, clean, and HEALTHY drinking water in a matter of hours.

Personal note: I'm not promoting anything but am aware of technology that cleans water pollution. If it works is what interests me most.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Water Cleansing Secret Empty Re: Water Cleansing Secret

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:48 am

im also interested in this, but dont have the time, inclination or internet access to sign up for a web seminar.. anyone thinking to check this out? I presume its some form of chelating / binding agent, if its genuine, but I cant imagine what it is....
    Eddie
    Eddie

Water Cleansing Secret Empty Re: Water Cleansing Secret

Post  Eddie Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:07 am

I'll check that out later.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:38 pm