tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
reality=check
We Are You
JesterTerrestrial
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
Brook
Floyd
HigherLove
ceridwen
Nenuphar
lindabaker
burgundia
sabina
fjcamper
mudra
Beren
Carol
sunflower
TRANCOSO
23 posters

Meanwhile...

Beren
    Beren

Meanwhile... - Page 7 Empty Re: Meanwhile...

Post  Beren Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Carol wrote:Being busy with other things hits the nail on the head Floyd. No matter how hard I try to embrace boredom and simplify things the treadmill keeps cranking up. It's just one major project after another. However, we will get away this weekend to the beach to celebrate our daughter's Sweet 16th Birthday and I will be baking her an angel food cake.

We're still cleaning up from the kitchen and bathroom renovations as everything had to be cleaned out, wiped down and reorganized. I'm down to my last two mega huge boxes of food and cleaning supplies to sort and store away. Then there is tons of paperwork for my mother's taxes to sort through. Being the onset of spring also brings all the chores outside and I'm having to guard the hens from the two ducks who have turned into stalkers where they gang up on the hens and have there way with them.

I pray to god that when we cross over into the next dimension the paperwork days are over and that the ducks stick with their own species.

Your prayer is granted .

Meanwhile... - Page 7 245713
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Floyd wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    Beren wrote:You know sometimes I wonder why the traffic in mists is slow and that there are not much of a chatter.... then I realize that most of the people who read and participate here are the ones whom are seeing things of what they are and also drama lack -folks.

I believe Beren we are coming more and more to a point of some sort of telepathic language that doesn't need so many words at times. Like old friends or old couples that don't need to speak to understand and appreciate one another .

Love for You
    mudra

I knew you were going to say that Mudra!

Perhaps we are all getting busy with other things too.

Maybe most of what can be said has been said.

Haha Floyd!

Mate you KNEW that she`s going to say this???

Telepathy first hand mate... Meanwhile... - Page 7 245713
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Beren wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    Beren wrote:You know sometimes I wonder why the traffic in mists is slow and that there are not much of a chatter.... then I realize that most of the people who read and participate here are the ones whom are seeing things of what they are and also drama lack -folks.

I believe Beren we are coming more and more to a point of some sort of telepathic language that doesn't need so many words at times. Like old friends or old couples that don't need to speak to understand and appreciate one another .

Love for You
    mudra

I knew you were going to say that Mudra!

Perhaps we are all getting busy with other things too.

Maybe most of what can be said has been said.

Haha Floyd!

Mate you KNEW that she`s going to say this???

Telepathy first hand mate... Meanwhile... - Page 7 245713

I knew you were going to reply Beren!

Big game saturday lad..on our third keeper. Red cards everywhere for %$£6 sake

Still beat em tho

Stay cool bez

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Floyd wrote:

I knew you were going to reply Beren!

Big game saturday lad..on our third keeper. Red cards everywhere for %$£6 sake

Still beat em tho

Stay cool bez

Guess what... I quote you on Liverpool and the same moment Blackburn - Liverpool starts on MOTD... They just scored 2-0... Penalty for Blackburn!!!

The Winner
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:44 am

Kerry Cassidy: Ultra 'Classified' Whistleblower (Intel)..! Ultra Classified: SECRET GOV MOVING VERY LARGE "EQUIPMENT"
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47441-Kerry-Cassidy-Ultra-Classified-Whistleblower--Intel-..-

Whistle
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:10 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Kerry Cassidy: Ultra 'Classified' Whistleblower (Intel)..! Ultra Classified: SECRET GOV MOVING VERY LARGE "EQUIPMENT"
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47441-Kerry-Cassidy-Ultra-Classified-Whistleblower--Intel-..-

Whistle

Weve been listening to this kind of crap for so long now the word 'immune' comes to mind. Contacts D and Z lol.
    Sleep

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Thanks for the update LORD TRANSCOSO. Floyd's just envious. Sour grapes and all that stuff.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:10 am

Carol wrote:Thanks for the update LORD TRANSCOSO. Floyd's just envious. Sour grapes and all that stuff.

Sour grapes go wonderfully with sweet cherries, I reckon...

Never mind, got a great link for ya'll: http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

Fast, & updated daily, so hardly any bad 'host-links'.

Also many English tv-shows. (I even found 10 seasons of 'Spooks'! - '24' eat your heart out!)

Best tv-shows this season were/are imo: The Borgias, Game of Thrones, The Killing, True Blood, The Office & (exc. prod.) Spielberg's Falling Skies - where, btw, I haven't heard one 'God bless you' yet... Remarkable, to say the least.

ENJOY!!!!!! Beer

I know that's a bit off-topic, but it's my thread, & anyway I've got a universal 'off-topic-lincense', so my @ss is covered! Whistle
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 am

Carol wrote:Thanks for the update LORD TRANSCOSO. Floyd's just envious. Sour grapes and all that stuff.

Could it be that they have the unfinished business from the Galaxy sector of G 5643.5??? Suspect
    Meanwhile... - Page 7 215880
    Meanwhile... - Page 7 291147
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:31 am

Of what exactly. You casting aspersions again Carol you naughty girl.
    You weren't exactly flavour of the month when a Project Avalon mod I recall.
    Edged out? Did you get over it yet lol.
    At least I gave you a job. Im a much better employer lol.

Im so delighted I dont have to waste hours my life believing in all that insider nonsense.

Meanwhile watch out for the large objects not.

Since when have you been a fan of Kerry lol.
    Mind you perhaps you may have more in common than you think.
    Cool
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:34 am

OMG Really...well what is that supposed to mean?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Must have struck a nerve. I suspect Floyd would have liked to have been an interviewer like Kerry. BTW, I'm not a fan of Kerry but I do admire her tenacity.

Whether something is there (PX) or not really isn't the issue is it? It's always been about what the sun will do when it lobs of a massive CME directed toward earth which is in the high probabilities and all the excess of protons that have bombarding the planet and are heating up the earth's core. That is reality.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:13 am

As I am sure many of you have noticed Camelot Forum was down for about two days.
    This was the result of a major attack on the Camelot Forum website.

The forum has now been completely re-done as a result of the recent attack.
    This means that all users must re-register their accounts. We will try to transfer some threads in the next few days, but please be patient with this effort. Post count and other statistics can also be transferred, but please be patient with this as well as it will require a lot of work.

Update: You can register your old username if you have not already!
    The Project Camelot Portal user is valid as a user for the forum as well.

I will also work on making a read only archive of all the threads from the old forum.

It should be noted that according to the logs no user data was extracted or otherwise affected during the attack. The attack seemed to be only oriented towards taking down the website engine.

More information will be made available in the next few days.

On another note, this new version of the forum (still in development) should be running and functioning much smoother than it's predecessor

More categories will also be added soon.

SOURCE: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48051-Camelot-Forum
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:52 am

Thank you for the update René. I don't visit the site anymore but others do and am sure they appreciate the news.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:32 am

Carol wrote:Thank you for the update René. I don't visit the site anymore but others do and am sure they appreciate the news.

The last time I had a quick look at the Camelot site is about a month ago.

It was nearly dead than.

We might think the Mists is slow but compared to Kelly's site we jump around.

I'm rather puzzled about Richard's Nexus site. Looks like its main contributers vanished.

And PA2 hardly ever offers something of interest.

Actually I visit PA2 once in a blue monday just because I started this thread.
    (I'm a Virgo...)

imo the Mists has managed to keep its cool and offers the best of the rest.

It might be slow-ish but it offers the best info.

And I'm really very glad it's still running as it does...

You're doing a great job!

(Just stop bashing Floyd... Without him there wouldn't be a Mist and whatever you think of him, well... Whistle

Love you all!

The Floyd Beer

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:09 am

Ahh, René. Floyd is like a son to me. We enjoy kidding each other. And believe me - my sons and daughter are so into day-to-day reality that Floyd fits right in. They have zero interest in conspiracy theories or even the possibility of ETs, nor do they want me to talk about any of this in their presence. Just goes to show how different people are even within the same family system. At least my husband is on the same page with me so we have fun discussing various possibilities.

I am surprised to read how slow the other sites were given how popular they were. They had lots of members who used to participate on a regular basis. From what I've been reading of late - the latest trend is twitter and texting. So, lots of the younger folks have probably moved on to other modes of electronic media participation.

It's all good. Personally I'm looking forward to the new computer eye glasses so I can be more mobile when accessing data. I can just imagine the recipe of some delicious dish streaming by while putting it all together in the kitchen. Or at the market just to do a quick check-up on what groceries to purchase. Ah, the potential. How udderly Cow delightful.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:21 am

Carol wrote:Ahh, René. Floyd is like a son to me. We enjoy kidding each other.

Cool!

I am surprised to read how slow the other sites were given how popular they were. They had lots of members who used to participate on a regular basis.

Banned, I guess.

btw, I've seen 4 different kinds of UFOs, had a missing time experience, been dead for 6 minutes and had out of body experiences.

I believe anything!
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:35 am

i told you we all are a bit off :)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Insanely Happy

I wonder just how many of us have had NDE or OBE... even missing time.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Carol wrote:Must have struck a nerve. I suspect Floyd would have liked to have been an interviewer like Kerry. BTW, I'm not a fan of Kerry but I do admire her tenacity.

Whether something is there (PX) or not really isn't the issue is it? It's always been about what the sun will do when it lobs of a massive CME directed toward earth which is in the high probabilities and all the excess of protons that have bombarding the planet and are heating up the earth's core. That is reality.

I don't think we have anything to worry about the Sun.. She first tests the food before spoon feeding it to us.. If she wanted to, she could cut us off technologically.. and she does have my vote on that one.. how many of us would be out in her Shine, stepping barefoot on the grass, smelling the air and lavishing in her light.. She gets my vote.. I vote for the Sun!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:10 pm

3 nde + 520 days of missing time ~ which ran through my 33, and, 34th birthdays
    ~there just might be a story there LOL

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:11 pm

got the roadmap to The 13th Bridge Wink santa
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:48 pm

How can there be 520 days of missing time ~ which ran through your 32 and 33rd birthdays when there is only 364 days in a year. Were you taken off world? UFO on Road

The only missing time I have is when I fall off to sleep.

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:18 pm

As this is a continious rebirthing, we easly could call it a continiously NDE!!!
    As well i am missing all of my Life, there was just this postimperialistic BS with a lot of planetary scouting and medicine path for Lost tribes indi's.
    Lots of extraterra dance-Inns, onboard visits and timeout in caves, underground, on the mountains or in the beyond the rainbowlands...
    And i am still dreaming of finding my Life, now it lurks just around the moment... Its a gift and its coming from collective creativity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:11 pm

02 november 1991 til 06 april 1993
    i was born on 27 dec 1958

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 am