tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
orthodoxymoron
mudra
lindabaker
7 posters

Military Operations full tilt USA

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Military Operations full tilt USA Empty Military Operations full tilt USA

Post  lindabaker Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:49 pm

This does not sound like a hoax if you listen to the announcer's breathing pattern. Unless she believes it herself. Have a listen and let me know what you think.

Elenin comng? Hmmm
    mudra
    mudra

Military Operations full tilt USA Empty Re: Military Operations full tilt USA

Post  mudra Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Some people live in constant paranoia Linda .
    After having heard several of these stories I am beginning to wonder why this always originates from the USA as if this was the only place in the world disasters could take place that would necessitate the military to take action.
    This conveys the constant feeling that the USA are under threat .
    From the vibrational level we are in we create the world .

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm

It might be interesting to be a historian of the past ten years, in a trailing fashion. For example, in 2007, one would have studied 1997-2007. In 2010, one would have studied 2000-2010. This would involve reality-checking sensational-claims and wild-stories. One might presently take a long, hard look at 9/11, the Afghanistan and Iraq Wars, the Bush Administration, Constitutional Issues Connected with the Security State, etc, and et al. I'm a sucker for the sensational, and it takes a lot of discipline to do alternative research through the rear-view mirror, rather than being caught-up with a Deer in the Headlights Fixation on the Latest Claims of Impending Disasters and Alien Invasions. I'm not saying these sorts of things won't happen, but I don't think we can properly evaluate the present and future, without learning to properly evaluate the recent past. I'm actually not practicing what I preach, because I am beginning to focus upon such things as Biblical Egyptology and Teutonic Zionism, with a Special Emphasis on Solar System Governance - going back thousands, or even millions, of years...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Biblical Egyptology sounds fascinating, orthodoxymoron.

I feel like I'm surrounded by people who are already in a panic mode. The theme of the week has been I'm losing my mind. And those are people who don't watch a lot of alternative news. Between the quake in the East, and now Irene, folks are beginning to wonder wtf is going on. All we need now is an announcement about Elenin, ha ha. Talk about sending people over the edge, or round the bend as they say. I still think Elenin is not a threat and is a psy op. I'm laughing about it, because, really, what else is there to do at this point. We are watching NYC prepare for storm surge. Guess the stock exchange is in the bullseye. What a week it is going to be if that surge comes into Manhattan. It could get dicey right away. All the bank headquarters are in Manhattan. Downtown.

I see a comment below that video I've listed. It says it's old video from Spring. Likely just some really paranoid ones. There are thousands of them and I won't begin to describe them, but you get the idea. Guns and gold, etc.

Anyway, thought you would like to hear some of the stuff going around.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:48 pm

I feel Linda that everyone of us is given to experience exactly what we need to make the quantum leap . For some it will be refined intuition , expanding attention , growing Love and connectedness , for others it may well be nightmares but then what does usually happen when one has a nightmare ? One wakes up . Either way it's all about Consciousness revolving and evolving stretching its wings into infinity.

Love for You
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:17 am

mudra wrote: One wakes up . Either way it's all about Consciousness revolving and evolving stretching its wings into infinity.

Love for You
    mudra

And what if it is not? What if in 5 yrs we are still here talking about a wave that never comes, the awkening that never rings?

Just a thought.

Luv 2 u
    t
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:46 am

lawlessline wrote:
    mudra wrote: One wakes up . Either way it's all about Consciousness revolving and evolving stretching its wings into infinity.

Love for You
    mudra

And what if it is not? What if in 5 yrs we are still here talking about a wave that never comes, the awkening that never rings?

Just a thought.

Luv 2 u
    t

Indeed , waiting for Godot . The time is the key factor . It Might be anything from never to a very short time .
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:12 am

lawlessline wrote:

Just a thought.

Luv 2 u
    t

It would feel like a nightmare would'nt it ? Well .. we 'll have to wake up from that too Tom Wink

Love for you
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:54 am

From last Spring? Hmmm

Could have been another time-line shift as nothing happened that none of us are aware of.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:29 am

We seem to have a fascination with horror stories, films etc.
    Preferably when we are just the audience.

Eckhart Tolle said "Made for pain bodies by pain bodies"-- that about sums it up.

We seem to need a regular fix of disaster.
    Even our nursery rhymes spin that tale.

As long as I remember there has been something to fear -- only I gave up on fear a long time ago.

There is a cycle to everything-- there have been golden ages before --- why not now?

If of now-- when?
    Life is good NOW.
    Its an attitude-- the way life is perceived,

Anyway my life is accepted moment by moment as it is--- im not waiting for something external to make me happy or fulfilled, or even safe.
    In feeling the way I do there is more room for compassion than if it was all about me being scared of the future.

My heart goes out to others who are in fear or pain of any kind.

One teacher said "You dont have to get in the water to save people from drowning."
    I dont perceive an enemy out there or limitation, bar my responsibility to others.
    All will be well.
    Be of good heart.

Love Chris
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:40 am

Well there is that little adrenalin rush Christ that folks tend to enjoy from time-to-time. Or I should say the after-glow of "OMG! I'm still alive."

greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:51 am

Carol wrote:Well there is that little adrenalin rush Christ that folks tend to enjoy from time-to-time. Or I should say the after-glow of "OMG! I'm still alive."

Yes Carol--- many a time I kissed the beach after racing a sailing dinghy in extreme conditions.
    Human nature, but if there is a secret it is to stand back and see the thoughts and emotions as not I, that can be fun.

Regards Chris
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:43 pm

greybeard wrote:
    Carol wrote:Well there is that little adrenalin rush Christ that folks tend to enjoy from time-to-time. Or I should say the after-glow of "OMG! I'm still alive."

Yes Carol--- many a time I kissed the beach after racing a sailing dinghy in extreme conditions.
    Human nature, but if there is a secret it is to stand back and see the thoughts and emotions as not I, that can be fun.

Regards Chris

Drama is integral part of life itself or call it challenge or whatever . If it was'nt for these we would'nt even have a forum like this one or others to dwell into . Surfing would be no fun if the big waves wouldn't be there to measure oneself with . The point is learning to dance with these waves in a harmonious way and discover where the point of peace and balance really is . Once we find this we are free of fear. and worry as our strengh comes from within .

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:31 pm

The "key" really is to free oneself of fear. This is really what the challenge is about along with moving through life with an open compassionate heart.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Yep, you are ALL right here, because the fear factor is something we jump into, and then blissfully step away from. It is mindfulness. I think the golden age is already here. I do, however, when getting ready to go out, ask that I go at the same time as like minded folk. That way, the scary ones (and there are some in Appalachia, still)anyway the scared ones go about their fear in their own circle. I visualize happy calm people around me and then poof, there they are.Even in Walmart, I did it today.

Did I see that Carol typo'd the name Chris into the word Christ? That was cool.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:14 am