tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
lindabaker
Micjer
lawlessline
burgundia
Chris
orthodoxymoron
Carol
11 posters

Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Thank-you Carol and mudra. I think I'm pretty much stuck in the muck, regardless of what I do or don't do, due to genetics, reincarnational history, supernatural targeting, programming, manifest destiny, etc. And really, if we live in an insane situation, is it really rational to be peaceful and joyful? Many years ago, I invented the phrase 'Pain is the Cost of Doing Business in the Universe'. A New Ager really thought that was profound. In a school yearbook, a caption under my picture read, 'Still Searching'. Well, I'm still searching, and hoping for a Big, Bright, Beautiful Tomorrow -- but I'm not counting on it or holding my breath. I have science fiction movies to watch, a manuscript to rewrite, and bills to pay, so I'm going to try to be still and silent for a couple of months. I heard a still, small voice say 'Be still, and know that you are broke'. BTW, consider watching that old classic 'Pilgrim's Progress'. Or, if you're really bored, watch 'The Point'. Everything has a point. Even the tripe I type has a point -- but I'm still not sure what it is...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:32 pm