tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
lindabaker
Micjer
lawlessline
burgundia
Chris
orthodoxymoron
Carol
11 posters

Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11 Empty Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11

Post  Carol Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=lyqsbxXMhL4
    Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1514.htm

Please keep in mind this report is from Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers - so who knows how true it really is.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11 Empty Re: Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:01 am

I just try to listen to everything, and treat all of it as science-fiction, which might possibly be true. I regularly listen to Sherri Shriner, but I don't know who she really is, or if anything she says is true. But just being exposed to this sort of thing is sort of a conditioning process for me. I'm still trying to imagine being in a D.U.M.B. devoted to dealing with all of the crazy and dangerous activities throughout the solar system, and beyond. Do you see what I mean? This is science fiction with a very serious purpose. I really do wish to help, but I don't know where to begin. If I were smart enough to become an insider, I would probably be a controlled insider. I have to just keep considering the possibilities, in a rather free-wheeling manner, which is obviously not real-world, but which could contain certain aspects of real-world. I think that a certain segment of the general public needs to do this. I'm not necessarily for waking everyone up, whether they like it or not, but I'm also not in favor of just leaving everything in the Lord's Hands, or in the hands of the 'Experts'. I know they know an exponential amount more than I do, but how compromised and controlled are they? Perhaps properly waking-up 10% of the population would constitute 'Mission Accomplished'. I'm not into Mass-Hysteria, Societal-Turmoil, and Global-Anarchy. The underground war hypothesis could be valid, regardless of whether this particular report of nuking a tunnel is accurate or not. Again, I don't put much weight on any one individual, organization, viewpoint, etc. I just take it all in, and turn it into a helluva show. It's sort of morbid entertainment. I've gone way downhill over the past couple of years, and especially in the past 6 to 9 months, and I just have to try to take all of this seriously, without taking all of this seriously. If I really were in a D.U.M.B., I would probably just observe, write reports, and mostly keep my mouth shut. I guess I'm trying to become an initiate, without becoming initiated. But I wonder what initiations I've been through in previous lives? I might have a lot to answer for on a reincarnational basis. Anyway, even the crackpots (including me), can help us to think things through, and to possibly be able to make some contribution which might help to save the world, in some small way...
    Chris
    Chris

Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11 Empty Re: Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11

Post  Chris Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:08 am

I don't believe anything written by Sucha Fail, probably is cia disinfo...

and there are reports of animals behaving erratically 15mins before the earthquake which is very common, but how would they have sensed a underground nuclear attack before detonation ? unless it took 15mins for the effects to reach the surface.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:28 am

I haven't seen the animal reports Chris. Do you have any links?

Personally, I was leaning toward another report thinking the tectonic plate in central US was affected.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:42 am

Can we learn something from CIA disinfo-angents? I think so. They know a lot, and even if they are trying to obscure or mislead (possibly for legitimate reasons) some of the truth still seeps through the lies, and reveals yet another piece of the puzzle. In fact, perhaps they do this on purpose, to gradually inform the general public. Plus, we might possibly have a Good CIA v Bad CIA situation. I think that all organizations have serious power struggles and in-fighting. Satan probably even has to worry about being undercut by insubordinate subordinates! And remember James Jesus Angelton, who was always looking for the mole? Well, some say that he was the mole!

Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11 220px-Angletn
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:01 am

Actually, there is so much disinfo it's difficult to sort out what's what. However, I'm paying attention to Elenin and wondering if all of this is just a distraction from what is coming next month. Or is it because Elenin is getting closer and creating some of these earth changes? If so, 4 billion will die from hunger. Within weeks millions of Americans will die from hunger. The clock is ticking down and the window of opportunity is closing.

COMET ELENIN LINK PAGE
    http://yowusa.com/radio/elenin/elenin.shtml

PLANET X TOWN HALL
    http://planetxtownhall.com

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:52 am

In good disinfo there must be some truth, I would say 50/50. Otherwise nobody would believe the story.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:03 am

burgundia wrote:In good disinfo there must be some truth, I would say 50/50. Otherwise nobody would believe the story.

Richard C says that it is 30% truth 70% fiction or disinfo. I resonate with that idea. I think he has it spot on, and the fact that half the time people don't realise they are doing this disinfo. The 30% is like baiting the line in fishing. Once you have swallowed he hook it can be difficult to release yourself.

So try be like a lump fish (Ithink its a lump fish) who eats the algue on the rocks and is never caught by a line??

Oh yeah. I don't believe that nuke thin. If you explose a nuke underground the vibration will always reach the surface in a circular design. It would of left a physical trace on the surface where the earth would of done a very large sinkhole like appearance.

t
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:07 am

I don't buy the nuke thing either.

The odd thing is that the two earthquakes in Virginia and Colorado are at each end of the the reported CIA tunnel.

I would be more inclined to believe a haarp induced earthquake in each area. No proof of course. Arrow
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 am

I can finally chime in with some facts. I live in N. Georgia. Very north. The night before the Virginia quake, I felt earth movement. Just as I am now, I'm sitting on the first floor of a wooden cabin with my feet on hardwood flooring. The movement felt similar to the vibration thrown off by a washing machine, but not rhythmic. Just a movement, plain and simple.

I reported the movement to the USGS on their "Did You Feel It?" site. The largest movements were around 7:50 pm EDT.

My point: if it had been a sudden nuke that next day, why where there precursor movements. I am convinced that the nuke story is disinfo.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 am

You're probably right Linda. What you are feeling is the earth's harmonics which is also picked up by the global seismic monitors. http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml

I also noticed some HAARP activity too on the day of the quake. http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/magnetometer/gak-mag.cgi

Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11 Plotstations

Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks on Underground Tunnel - 08.24.11 Plotstations

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 am

Have you shown the link to our friend in the midwest who likes to look at radar?
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:22 am

I would say that the Earthquake was a natural event and the article that gives the title to this thread is just FANTASY .

Animals at National Zoo in DC clustered together, let out cry before East Coast quake

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/animals-at-national-zoo-in-dc-clustered-together-let-out-cry-before-east-coast-quake/2011/08/25/gIQAJLDmdJ_story.html
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:29 pm

I'm half-joking when I say the following. What about the combination of HAARP, conventional explosives, micro-nukes, and an OMG-NUKE!? Sattelite-Based Weaponry might also be employed in a nasty underground conflict -- which could precipitate actual tectonic movements. Who knows what evil lurks throughout the solar system? Tangentially, are we just dealing with a nasty solar system civil war, or are we dealing with everyone throughout the galaxy? Aliens and UFO's could simply be products of secret programs located throughout the solar system, with several local factions warring with each other. Or, we really could be dealing with a zoo of ET's and UFO's from throughout the galaxy. What if we are dealing with all of the above? If we received 'Outside Help' would it really be 'Help'? Are genuinely benevolent beings (human and otherwise) poised to restore reason to this solar system? I certainly hope so, but I'm not counting on it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:53 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:I would say that the Earthquake was a natural event and the article that gives the title to this thread is just FANTASY .

Animals at National Zoo in DC clustered together, let out cry before East Coast quake

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/animals-at-national-zoo-in-dc-clustered-together-let-out-cry-before-east-coast-quake/2011/08/25/gIQAJLDmdJ_story.html

Thank you so much for this info ENWO. When I first read the article I thought that it was way out there in left field. It helps to have an international internet community like this one because it makes it much easier to dispel disinformation and track down the real facts the best that we can.

However... remember back earlier in the year where FEMA was getting ready with body bags. Someone knew something was going to happen. At the time many of us thought it was the release of the New Madrid Fault... now we see both a major quake and Irene within days of each other.

The east is getting hammered but you know what? Some of my best friends are there and they just recently moved last Spring - Tom Brown trained survivalists, light workers and healers. God's plan brought them to where they will be needed the most. Candle in the Wind Right in the middle of the action.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 pm

[quote="Carol"][quote="enemyofNWO"][color=blue]I would say that the Earthquake was a natural event and the article that gives the title to this thread is just FANTASY . [/color]

[b]Animals at National Zoo in DC clustered together, let out cry before East Coast quake[/b]

[/quote]

Thank you so much for this info ENWO. When I first read the article I thought that it was way out there in left field. It helps to have an international internet community like this one because it makes it much easier to dispel disinformation and track down the real facts the best that we can.

However... remember back earlier in the year where FEMA was getting ready with body bags. Someone knew something was going to happen. At the time many of us thought it was the release of the New Madrid Fault... now we see both a major quake and Irene within days of each other.

The east is getting hammered but you know what? Some of my best friends are there and they just recently moved last Spring - Tom Brown trained survivalists, light workers and healers. God's plan brought them to where they will be needed the most. :candle: Right in the middle of the action.[/quote]

Good luck to your friends, Carol. If Tom Brown trained them, then they will be leaders in this time.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:54 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:I would say that the Earthquake was a natural event and the article that gives the title to this thread is just FANTASY .

This could all be very true, but I liked the nuke- story a lot better, so...

Insanely Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Well the nuke story is much more dramatic. Like what idiot(s) would do something like that? duh? Cow

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Well, well, well... just what the world needs - more weapons of mass destruction. However, in my personal opinion - the weapons in space pretty much outclass anything on the ground - all of which I would like to see dismantled world-wide.

Successful Launch for Bulava Missile: Russia

Russia on Aug. 27 successfully test-fired its nuclear-capable Bulava intercontinental missile...

...to its target area the Pacific Ocean at the distance of its maximum range, which is believed to be 8,000 kilometers (4,970 miles).

Its planned incorporation into the armed forces is part of a wide-ranging military reform aimed at updating the military's Soviet-era structures and equipment to bring them in line with the demands of modern warfare.

The Bulava can be equipped with up to 10 individually targeted nuclear warheads capable of changing their flight trajectory.

http://defensenews.com/story.php?i=7508776&c=EUR&s=AIR

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:12 pm

I am convinced that the entire solar system could be converted into one big asteroid-belt in a matter of minutes, which is why I have been examining various modalities and reforms of solar system governance. I actually think we've been on the brink for at least a hundred years. We seem to be living on borrowed time. Despite the Leary LSD connection, I wish that I had gotten better acquainted with Carol Rosin, and gotten better acquainted with the WMD situation throughout the solar system. She seemed to be very passionate against the weaponization of space. I just wish I knew how hostile the rest of the universe really is. If we are the only violent jerks in the universe, I might be in favor of some sort of disarmament, or at least the proper centralized supervision of the WMD's. Again, it seems that we could cease to exist in a matter of minutes, and what I really worry about is whether or not there are weapons which can destroy all traces of the soul, resulting in the complete and permanent annihilation of a being (human or otherwise). Remember the words of Jesus regarding the destruction of the soul? This solar system seems to be in an extremely dangerous and out of control emergency situation. But would a well-intentioned Theocratically-Implemented, Responsibility-Based, United States of the Solar System, which existed in harmony with the Genuinely Benevolent Beings of the Universe, really be the Road to Utopia -- or would it ultimately be the Highway to Hell? Is this Experiment in Male and Female Human Physicality and Responsible Freedom really a failed-experiment which is past the point of no return? Or was this experiment doomed from the beginning by an original and unpardonable sin? I have my theories, but I don't know much of anything for certain. I just keep feeling as if Sol is S.O.L....
    sunny Nope scratch
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Actually Oxy, it's a bit more complicate as an evil energetic force does exist, does control those who have given into it and does feed off of the negative energetic by-product. The battle is more about who chooses to surrender their souls to the dark side and who chooses to fight the good fight. And those who are just watchers steaming in the higher energetic frequencies. Time to view Star Wars again just as a little refresher entertainment for the afternoon.

Luke, where are you?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:29 pm

I'll watch Star Wars III - Revenge of the Sith - one more time, later today. My Reality Science-Fiction madness continues into the night, as I sink lower and lower into the Slough of Despond. This Pilgrim is not making any Progress...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Oh dear. Well when stuck in the mud one can always make mud-pies Oxy. I've often though that part of your personal journey is to cut through ego-illusion and just experience spirit and consciousness in its pure essence.

My wish for you Oxy.

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:39 pm

I hope we like aren't the second lieutenant cannon fodder guys, that always die early. Mace Windu=dead. Random jedi clone wars general=dead. Random clone wars clone sergeant=dead.

Illuminati- "Hey look it's another angel therapy practitioner at a new age bookstore dead from our haarp machine on the east coast lolz"

Doreen Virtue- " Oh dear! some 33rd freemason got hit by a bolt of lightning on an airplane, friends let us pray so they he can pass over safely to his 4d negative soul group. Omhisham"

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:My Reality Science-Fiction madness continues into the night, as I sink lower and lower into the Slough of Despond. This Pilgrim is not making any Progress...

Oxy as you go down the threads of our forum spend some time in Spirituality .
    There are some pearls for you in the Chalice of Wisdom would you feel like quietening
    the mind for a while and embark in the inner journey .

Love you Oxy

Hugs

mudra

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:06 pm