tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

The Affects of Recent Solar Flares

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

The Affects of Recent Solar Flares Empty The Affects of Recent Solar Flares

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:35 pm

The Affects of Recent Solar Flares Spectacular-solar-flare-minor-effects-610x225

Well had some wild weather around my own personal atmosphere the last few days including a massive burst of heat. When I told a friend about some of these things he said oh I send to your interdimensional desk some information that just arrived as could be related to what you speak of! Lolerz Posted as is! JT!

Solar flares affect,

· the Central Nervous System (stomach lining)

· all brain activity (including equilibrium)

· along with human behavior and all psycho-physiological (mental-emotional-physical) response

Solar flares can cause us to be,

· nervous

· anxiousness

· worrisome

· jittery

· dizzy

· shaky

· irritable

· lethargic

· exhausted

· have short term memory problems and heart palpitations

· feel nauseous

· queasy

· have prolonged head pressure and headaches

Do you have any of the above lately?

The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear.

We often experience this as the body heating up in the form of “hot flashes.”

Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed - so they become stored as cellular memories. Photon energy is a much higher frequency energy that pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency... thus we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why.

These spells will last for about twenty minutes and we are left wondering where these feelings came from out of the blue. The elements of our blueprint are interfaced in the cellular consciousness and when the blueprint is amplified through photon energies various elements of the blueprint leak into your consciousness and we begin to remember our soul’s purpose.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_consciousuniverse50.htm

[Having had a solar awakening I chose to pass my strength and hope to other suffering magnetrons]

We began noticing many new symptoms.

· Time and space are beginning to wobble even more erratically than before.

· We seem to be loosing track of time easily.

· We lose words when we are speaking.

· The day simply disappears.

· We are not sleeping very well... again.

· There is lots of tossing and turning in the night and many are having unusual dreams.

· We are feeling huge power surges in the body followed by energy drops.

· There were many reports of nausea, and body aches and pains and dizziness.

· Many feel deep grief.

· Some feel like they were walking on water (ungrounded).

· Others said that when they closed their eyes at night, everything is spinning.

· There have been,

o visual disturbances

o inner ear issues

o buzzing in ears

o throat and thyroid issues

o cold feet

o even a weird symptom of having tongue dryness

Are you experiencing any of this?

This isn't anything to be afraid of... just be aware of what it is and get extra rest and drink lots of water.

arvan33
    arvan33

The Affects of Recent Solar Flares Empty decay rate

Post  arvan33 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Sanicle
    Sanicle

The Affects of Recent Solar Flares Empty Re: The Affects of Recent Solar Flares

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:20 pm

That's a great video Arvan33. Thanks for posting the link. I love you

A quick summary of what's in it:
    "David Sereda has been working diligently in this area of science. According to Sereda, since 2006, scientists have been noticing a difference in the decay rates in nuclear particles, which had been consistently reliable in previous years.

What does this mean? It isn’t typical to see such a drastic change in these decay rates. Scientists are seeing a change of 1/10th of 1% in these particles, which was previously unheard of and is unexplainable at this moment. When a particle speeds up, it means it’s radiating more energy. This includes the energy and particles within our own bodies. Studies on DNA have indicated that even very weak changes in the energy field can cause profound changes in our DNA."
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Symptoms from the latest round of flares?

You betcha!! Crazy Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:10 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    The Affects of Recent Solar Flares Spectacular-solar-flare-minor-effects-610x225

Well had some wild weather around my own personal atmosphere the last few days including a massive burst of heat. When I told a friend about some of these things he said oh I send to your interdimensional desk some information that just arrived as could be related to what you speak of! Lolerz Posted as is! JT!

Solar flares can cause us to be,

· irritable

· lethargic

· exhausted

Do you have any of the above lately?

The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear.

Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed - so they become stored as cellular memories. Photon energy is a much higher frequency energy that pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency... thus we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why.

These spells will last for about twenty minutes and we are left wondering where these feelings came from out of the blue. The elements of our blueprint are interfaced in the cellular consciousness and when the blueprint is amplified through photon energies various elements of the blueprint leak into your consciousness and we begin to remember our soul’s purpose.

We began noticing many new symptoms.

· Time and space are beginning to wobble even more erratically than before.

· We lose words when we are speaking.

· The day simply disappears.

· We are not sleeping very well... again.

· There is lots of tossing and turning in the night and many are having unusual dreams.

· We are feeling huge power surges in the body followed by energy drops.

· There were many reports of body aches and pains

· Many feel deep grief.

o buzzing in ears

o cold feet

Are you experiencing any of this?

This isn't anything to be afraid of... just be aware of what it is and get extra rest and drink lots of water.

Hydrate, drink fresh juiced fruit and veggies, take naps... and for breakfast try the chocolate cake in the cup. It helps elevate one's mood.

Although I must add that my dreams are so boring they put me to sleep.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:58 pm