tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

War of the Media Moguls

Simplicity
    Simplicity

War of the Media Moguls Empty War of the Media Moguls

Post  Simplicity Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:34 pm

I've not quite unraveled the massive mess of information on NWO/Masons/Illuminati/blah blah blah but it's quite an exciting puzzle.

What do you make of who's who and what's what between George Soros & Rupert Murdoch. I know Beck has made it priority to expose Soros. Now Soros has gone after Murdoch, trying to bring down FOX & possibly Beck in the process.

But what's behind it all? They are both Jewish, are they not?
    scratch scratch
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

War of the Media Moguls Empty Re: War of the Media Moguls

Post  Simplicity Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Nobody?

hellll
    ooooooooo

Embarassed

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Not sure if anybody gives a monkey about what is happening in their virtual reality worlds.

Let them eat cake as far as I am concerned.

Sorry if its not the response you were hoping to get. May be EoNWO would have a better idea.

Albeit, welcome to the mists though.

t
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Ahhhh I thought it might be along those lines!

Thanx for your response & welcome, tho lawlessline.

I can only say that I've much to learn and haven't advanced
    to that particular attitude yet. I'm still putting pieces
    together here. Was hoping someone here could help me do that.

Wink
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Just a thought. But maybe the picture you are trying to look at is a false one????? A reality show made to keep you eye off the ball, or the real picture. I think you can pick up all the info you need on Youtube rather than here.

As for the Jewish thing. Well I think that is more a question of bloodline rather than the religon itself. Theres alot of non Jewish, jewish people. So I wouldn't get involved in relions really. Who cares if they pray to Macdonalds. They still do what ever they do. I feel sorry for them really. The day they wake the more fun they could have. SO send them a bit of love and hope they don't just stick their heads in the sand when the time comes.

Good luck on the Youtube hunt.

T

Last edited by lawlessline on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:08 pm

I don't exactly know what to say about your inquiry Scentsy except that as for Lawless Beck and Co are not specially along my line of interest.
    Keep the research going I am sure you have all the resources within to find clarity into this maze.

Much Love for you
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 pm

yes, lawlessline, I should have said bloodlines. This story goes much deeper than we know, I'm sure. I follow political news pretty close. Maybe I shouldn't so much as it tends to make me cynical. I know it is merely a distraction....but I still have to know Wink

I come from a religious background as I was born again in 1980 and spent 20 years in an evangelical charismatic church. But my thoughts and impressions have been opened to other things in the last 10 yrs.

I only say that to explain why I don't feel like I should just dive into youtube just yet. I tend to have to chew things up a bit at a time before I allow too much food on the table :)

Please don't think I'm a bible thumper, but I may hold some different insight that others here don't have.

Mudra, may I ask why you refer to Beck as lawless?

Thanx for the link orthodoxy. I'd never heard of Bill Cooper. You and I probably have much to discuss Wink
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 am

I'll bet we do Scentsy. I'm stuck between the secular and the sacred, the old-age and the new-age. Here is a somewhat painful record of my thrashing-about on the internet, which contains a lot of somewhat irreverent speculation, but which might save you a lot of trouble. On the other hand, it might get you into a lot of trouble. The links are more important than anything I've typed. As I try to go underground (in more ways than one!), please study the words "Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System" as a group, and as individual words. Think about this from every conceivable angle, and contemplate every possibility, probability, and eventuality. This is more of a monumental task than a casual observer might delude themselves into believing. Consider the psychological, ethical, religious, and political implications and ramifications. This could (and should) be the subject of thousands of doctoral dissertations. Think of these words being at the center of ivy-league university programs in Solar System Studies and Governance. Please review these threads, including all of the books mentioned and videos linked. I don't have a problem with idealistic conceptions of God and Theocracy - but I am profoundly troubled by the history of theology and theocracy - as well as by the idiotic religious expressions in modernity. We should know better by now. We seem to have a lot of minor gods and goddesses flying around the solar system in ufo-asteroids, pretending to be Major Gods and Goddesses. Indeed, using God's Name in Vain. I seek a constructive integration of democracy and theocracy - based upon RESPONSIBILITY. If only I could learn to be responsible.

Here are the links to my threads on AV1 and MOA. I included them here because they are really an ongoing research project. I'm trying to change myself - and I am trying to encourage others to think in unconventional yet productive ways. This is a unique approach - which may make it of some value to someone somewhere or somewhen. This thread is an experiment (aren't they all?)...which includes mostly threads based on videos...or threads which contain many video links...which I have started. I'm not particularly bright or noteworthy...but the videos which I have viewed...especially when viewed as a group...are earth shattering to me. The threads are a healthy mixture of problems and solutions. If you have the time...which is doubtful...please look at all of these threads...and look for commonalities. There is a bit of a theological slant...but certainly not an orthodox or Bible thumping slant. Prepare to be shocked...to cry...to get mad...to be enlightened...and to experience the Eureka Phenomenon!

I would love to read a twenty page critique of all of these threads - written by a Jesuit or a CIA analyst - complete with a psychological evaluation, etc. I'm very serious. I don't need to be right. I just don't feel as though anyone has seriously considered these threads. They were designed to make people think - and then to arrive at their own conclusions - but I don't think that happened at all. I honestly feel as though Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, and a couple of alphabet agents and Jesuits are the only ones who looked at this material with a penetrating gaze. Even if I was very close to the mark - I wasn't a threat (I didn't try to be) - because no one seemed to pay much attention to any of it. I had hoped for some very detailed and passionate debating. The 'Amen Ra' thread seemed to generate the most interest (18,067 views and counting) - but I have no idea what the reactions were and are now that AV1 is closed to posting. I feel very empty and lost in all of this. I feel as though I wasted my time and energy - accomplishing nothing. I am making a renewed call for help - into the vast regions of space and cyberspace - for intelligent life-forms to seriously look at this material as a group - and tell me what you think - positive or negative. Where are the scholars? Is there any intelligent life out there that isn't so high and mighty that they can't take a few hours to make a proper evaluation of all of this? Come down out of your ivory tower - I dare you! The water's warm. Come-on in! I'm waiting - but I'm not holding my breath. You important people with your degrees and badges have more important things to do - don't you? Like getting us into even more trouble than we're already in? Don't take what I just said too seriously. I am impatient and frustrated - and I'm simply taking my dissatisfaction with life out on those who don't deserve it. Life isn't fair - is it? At this point, I seem to know less than when I started this quest.

Consider Teutonic Zionism. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfMwK0kCccI Also, consider reading 'Hitler's Pope'. Supposedly there is an SS/Jesuit connection. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COYHwApueFE I don't take sides in any of this. I just want to defuse a very dangerous situation, but I don't know how. I have no idea how deep and dark all of this really is. How is one to know who the good guys and bad guys really are? Does it take a bad guy to overthrow a bad guy? Can a truly good guy really accomplish much of anything in this sick and stupid world??? Are the Old and New World Orders really two sides of the same coin, or are they really in genuine conflict with each other? I keep sensing that we are dealing with Bad Guys vs Bad Guys - with the Good Guys not having a clue about what's REALLY going on. I think that a deep and fair study of the Vatican and the Nazis is essential to really understanding what has and is going on in our world. Is there both a good and a bad side to the Vatican and the Nazi phenomenon? I am proceeding on the theory that just about everyone and everything are mixtures of good and evil. I try to avoid 'all or nothing' thinking. I also think that Gizeh Intelligence has a lot to do with all of this, but very little seems to be known about them, and I'm sure they'd like it to stay that way. If all of the crap got exposed, and all of the bad guys and gals got kicked out of the solar system - would we be capable of handling the uncovered mess? I really wonder. We might get ourselves into an even worse situation. It's almost as if the present diabolical state of affairs needs to somehow be reformed in an evolutionary manner. But once again, I don't have a clue how to do this. I almost seem to be trying to positively reinforce the best of the Vatican and the Nazi phenomenon - while exposing and attacking the worst aspects. But this approach ends up making everyone angry - right? That's why I pretty much stick to myself, and why I'm trying desperately to stop posting on the internet. I'd like to start extricating myself from some of the lists I'm undoubtedly on. What would the Masonic Teutonic Zionist Nazi Martian Catholic Dracs on Phobos say??? "orthodoxymoron REALLY needs to shut-up"?

On the political front, internet, PBS, town-hall, and bumper-sticker campaigning should be sufficient to properly inform the general public. I HATE roadside political signs. Perhaps senatorial and congressional voting should be supplemented with internet voting by the public. The elected representatives and the public might have 50% of the votes each. The public overwhelmingly did not want the damn bankster-bailout - but guess what we got??

I'm still a bit puzzled regarding the definition of 'regressive'. Perhaps a lot of us might be 'regressive' if we were in the 'regressives' situation. I am very frightened that even if my unproven ideas were accepted, that the human race might screw things up even worse than the 'regressives'. I support a representative republic, but are we really ready to pull this off on a global or solar system level - especially if we were dealing with other than human beings who would undoubtedly want a piece of the pie? If Greys and Dracs really exist - they probably want us out - and most of the human race would probably want them out - especially if we are dealing with hundreds of thousands of years of star wars. I keep wondering if the hypothetical Greys and Dracs would prefer to live in subsurface bases and cities throughout the solar system, or if they really want our skyscrapers and waterfront homes? Would a significant percentage of the human population choose to live in subsurface bases and cities throughout the solar system, if given the opportunity to do so? I think it would be really cool, especially if space travel, surface exploration, maglev trains, and coed saunas were part of the deal.

I have come to the sickening conclusion that just about everyone is capable of reprehensible corruption and horrific brutality. Put a pure and noble soul in a certain context, and they might do just about anything. I guess this is why I like the checks and balances of a United States of the Solar System. But this is just a pipe-dream. It would sure help to know what's REALLY going on. I continue to wish for everything to work out well for all concerned. Hope springs eternal. I will continue to wish the best for everyone as I lurk in the shadows. I might reemerge in a couple of months - a couple of years - or never. I sought answers and happiness - but I have mostly uncovered problems and sadness. I hurt before - but now the pain is nearly unbearable. I might sound self-centered, and I probably am, but all of these threads have, in a sense, been diaries of feeling, reflection, and speculation. If I ever do reemerge, I think I will be a lot more polished and sanitized, which might be a good or a bad thing, depending on your point of view. I sense that I have been a great disappointment. Perhaps this is because I am greatly disappointed. Perhaps my silence and absence will make everyone happy. I'm not going away mad. I'm just going away.

Take all of these threads with a sea of salt, and get informed without getting mad. Just consider them carefully, and then move on. I try to listen to a wide variety of sources in a rather non-committal manner. Neutrality might be impossible, but I'm trying to be as neutral as possible. I can see myself partnering with virtually all races and members of nearly all organizations - AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT AS CORRUPT AS HELL. There are good individuals EVERYWHERE. Unfortunately, I really am quite naive. I really am a completely ignorant fool when it comes to how the world and solar system really works. I would love to be involved in solar system governance, but it would take me several lifetimes to really get up to speed, and I'm not joking. I am sort of burned-out, and I probably seem to lack backbone, in my efforts to be neutral. I'm not exactly a 'shouting in a megaphone and running in the streets' type of person. I don't really know much of anything for certain. I tend to think that whoever REALLY runs the solar system is into EVERYTHING. So, it might be futile to blame any particular group for most of the world's problems. Perhaps a lot of the individuals and groups we love to hate - really hate carrying out the orders they are given. I think this thing is incredibly complex and messy. We might be dealing with a lot of very ancient baggage, which might include other solar systems, archangels, gods, goddesses, star wars, and who knows who or what? I think Bill Cooper had the right idea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A I listen to Latin Masses as I study the Jesuits. I think I could probably get along quite well with most of them, including the Black Pope aka Jesuit General. I think I could get along very well with top-level Israelis. Please keep an open mind in all of this controversial madness.

I keep flying blind, and I keep feeling as though I am walking through a minefield as I keep speculating. This all seems to be a most dangerous and deceptive game. I think that my posting has angered both the good and evil guys and gals. I guess I'm sort of a rebel against everyone at this point. I feel as though I might be very comfortable in a very holy heaven, surrounded by the most evolved beings in the universe. OR, I think I could hang-out with Bartleby and Loki (from Dogma) and get along with them. I can do the 'holier than thou' routine, and I can do the 'this is all a bunch of bs' routine as well. I would really like to see a highly refined integration of politics and religion, but I don't have a clue how to make it happen. If I travelled between the Vatican, the City of London, the United Nations, and Washington D.C. on a daily basis, I might be able to work something out over a few decades. But presently, I am completely disillusioned with politics and religion. I think humanity is being taken advantage of, but perhaps to some extent, we deserve it. Everything important continues to be a great, big, deceptive mystery. I've sort of had it. I really think I need to just shut-up and research. I'm enjoying reading 'Hitler's Pope'. Who knows? I might've been Eugenio Pacelli, so I probably shouldn't throw stones. I seem to be strangely interested in Pope Pius XII, the Vatican, the Nazi Party, and Gizeh Intelligence. I keep wondering why things had to get so insane and violent. I mostly want the violence and war to go bye-bye. I think I might be able to live with a litte bit of corruption - but not too much. I need to stop. Thank-you for having this website. It's really shown me how little I really know about a lot of things. I need to keep reading the 'Holy Tablets'. Also, Biblical Egyptology is a VERY interesting area of research. Anyway, I am going to try to not post for a while. It's liberating to just research, and not have to attempt to convince anyone of anything. Who says that no man is an island, and that no man stands alone? Here I stand. I can do no other. You won't have orthodoxymoron to ignore anymore...

sunny Namaste and Have a Nice Day jocolor

1. God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, et al: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15014&highlight=orthodoxymoron

2. Secrets of the Vatican: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13767&highlight=orthodoxymoron

3. Tell Me Who I Am: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14402&highlight=orthodoxymoron

4. Waco Revisited: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15185&highlight=orthodoxymoron

5. Al Bielek - Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14348&highlight=orthodoxymoron

6. Xcon Potpurri: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14241&highlight=orthodoxymoron

7. Kevin Trudeau with Alex Jones - 5-26-09: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14241&highlight=orthodoxymoron

8. Red Letter Church: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13495&highlight=orthodoxymoron

9. Reptilians and Mind Control: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13373&highlight=orthodoxymoron

10. 'V' Movie(Series) Revisited: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13202&highlight=orthodoxymoron

11. Jesus: The Last Pharaoh?: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13776&highlight=orthodoxymoron

12. Important Mass Manipulation Video: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12702&highlight=orthodoxymoron

13. 1990's Prophets: Vindicated or Debunked?: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11000&highlight=orthodoxymoron

14. Alien Advice: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10158&highlight=orthodoxymoron

15. Cool Music Videos: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15470&highlight=cool+music+videos

16. NASA: Triumph and Tragedy: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15618&highlight=tragedy+triumph

17. United Nations Charter: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15552&highlight=Shadow+moon

18. In the Shadow of the Moon: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15635&highlight=Shadow+moon

19. TWA 800 Revisited: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15187

20. Unique War Video: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14409

21. Bilderberg Video: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12970

22. Dogon Sirius Mystery - C2C: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15731&highlight=dogon

23. The Point: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=158238#post158238

24. The Washington Mutual Story: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13996&highlight=washington+mutual+story

25. Oklahoma City Bombing Revisited: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=158668#post158668

26. The United States of the Solar System: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878

27. What is Giza Intelligence? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11123&highlight=giza+intelligence

28. Called to Be Free - a Video: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13882&highlight=worldwide+church

29. Lucifer: Deity of the Elite: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=163179#post163179

30. Tesla: Master of Lightning: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16193

31. Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=165729#post165729

32. The Dulce Book: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=167075#post167075

33. New World Order: Devil in the Vatican: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=167745#post167745

34. The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16609&highlight=lucifer+effect

35. Enron Video: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=175040#post175040

36. No End In Sight: Iraq War Documentary: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16897

37. Ted Gunderson Interviews Chip Tatum (CIA, Drugs, Etc.): http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=177127#post177127

38. Sirius Issues: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=178234#post178234

39. Superimposed Parallel Universes: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=178255#post178255

40. Lawyerese Goes Galactic: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17276&highlight=wall+street+journal

41. Stargate SG-1: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17834

42. Amen Ra: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223

43. The Dark Side of the Moon Mission: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18273&highlight=moon+video+orthodoxymoron

44. Open Letter to the Beings of the Universe: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19065&highlight=open+letter+beings+universe

45. Moonraker: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19284

46. Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19376&highlight=gabriel%2C+michael%2C+lucifer%3F

47. Krlll: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=238849#post238849

48. Cartoon Aliens: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20141&highlight=cartoon+aliens

49. Thuban Thoughts: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20379

50. Thuban Thoughts II: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20963

51. Very Cool Short Videos: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20400&highlight=cool+short+videos

52. Violent Movies, Books, Games, Cartoons, and Toys: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20849

53. Abortion, Euthanasia, Suicide, and Murder: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20852

54. Prevention is Central to Healthcare: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21143

55. I Have a Dream! Free at Last! http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=261981#post261981

orthodoxymoron threads from the Mists of Avalon: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t876-orthodoxymoron-threads?highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

1. Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/who-is-lucifer-what-are-they-doing-t841.htm?highlight=lucifer

2. United Nations + City States + Underground Bases + Secret Space Program = Secret Government? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/united-nations-city-states-underground-bases-secret-space-program-secret-government-t853.htm?highlight=secret+government

3. Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/namaste-constitutional-responsible-freedom-solar-system-t918.htm#16374

4. Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1019-tibet-kali-and-the-trinity-goddess?highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

5. Three Interesting Ladies http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1347-three-interesting-ladies?highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

6. Swiss Politicians to March on Bilderberg to Demand Arrest of Kissinger http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2705-swiss-politicians-to-march-on-bilderberg-to-demand-arrest-of-kissinger

7. How Should We Then Live? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2717-how-should-we-then-live

8. The KGB Psychic Files http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2622-the-kgb-psychic-files

9. Reptilian Queens http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2639-reptilian-queens

10. Very Interesting Jordan Maxwell Interview http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2531-very-interesting-jordan-maxwell-interview

11. The Hidden Story of Jesus http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2618-the-hidden-story-of-jesus

12. Death and Taxes http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1158-death-and-taxes

13. 'V' Revisited http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1616-v-revisited

14. Grace Cathedral http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1327-grace-cathedral

15. Red Letter Church http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1040-red-letter-church

16. What is Gizeh Intelligence? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1348-what-is-gizeh-intelligence

17. The United Nations and the City States http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1538-the-united-nations-and-the-city-states

18. Lucifer, Pagan Rome, Alexander the Great, Constantine the Great, and Papal Rome http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1572-lucifer-pagan-rome-alexander-the-great-constantine-the-great-and-papal-rome

19. Amen Ra, et al http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1116-amen-ra-et-al

20. The Jesuits http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1407-the-jesuits

21. Bill Cooper, Commander X, and Branton http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1098-bill-cooper-commander-x-and-branton

22. St. Ouen and St. Sulpice http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1397-saint-ouen-and-saint-sulpice

23. Project Isis http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1303-project-isis

24. Complexity, Technology, Competition, Greed, Power-Hunger, Self-Exaltation, and the Quickening http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1033-complexity-technology-competition-greed-power-hunger-self-exaltation-and-the-quickening?highlight=complexity

25. Eric Jon Phelps http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2779-eric-jon-phelps

26. Moral Responsibility http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2806-moral-responsibility#49793

27. The Holy Tablets http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2867-the-holy-tablets

28. The University of Solar System Studies and Governance http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2881-the-university-of-solar-system-studies-and-governance

29. Healthcare in Critical Condition http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2888-healthcare-in-critical-condition#50754

30. The War On Democracy http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2895-the-war-on-democracy

31. No End in Sight http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2896-no-end-in-sight#50837

32. Ring of Power http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2921-ring-of-power

33. The New Rulers of the World http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2923-the-new-rulers-of-the-world

34. The History of Orthodox Christianity http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2971-the-history-of-orthodox-christianity

35. Battlestar Phobos? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2991-battlestar-phobos

sunny Namaste and Have a Nice Day jocolor

War of the Media Moguls V-annaWar of the Media Moguls Ra1War of the Media Moguls African-queen-with-flags

So - who is the rightful owner of this solar system? Who is the rightful head of the Christian Church? Who is the rightful head of the Monarchy? Who is the rightful and legitimate head of this solar system? Do we need to make some changes? These changes should be made immediately. You know what I'm talking about - and you know that I know what's really going on. There will be consequences and reprecussions - throughout the whole damn solar system. You had all better get right with your maker - and I'm not bluffing or kidding. GAME OVER.

Is the above bold paragraph really too bold? It reflects how I really feel, but does it reflect reality? I made it elsewhere in this thread, quite some time ago, and nothing seems to have happened. Should I have expected anything to happen? It would help if I knew more about what is really going on throughout the world, solar system, galaxy, and universe. I know a lot more than I did a couple of years ago, but I still don't know nearly enough. Or, do I know too much? Should someone simply call in a strike on this god-forsaken solar system? Should probation close in 2011? Should the wheat be separated from the tares? Should the righteous be separated from the filthy? Should the Bottomless Pit be utilized? Would a changing of the guard from competent-corruption to incompetent-goodness really just make things worse? Are we really too stupid and unstable to rule ourselves? Must we continue to be ruled by very powerful and evil individuals, as seems to have been the case for thousands of years? Have we contributed to the delinquency of the Queen of Heaven and the God of This World - by being Completely Ignorant and Irresponsible Fools?

Are the best and brightest Roman Catholics working in the Vatican? Are the best and brightest Americans working in Washington DC? Are the best and the brightest of Great Britan and Europe working in the City of London? Are the best and brightest people of the world working at the United Nations? Are the people in the Vatican, Washington DC, the City of London, and the United Nations really running the world - or are they simply employees or minions of a Secret Government and a Queen of Heaven / God of This World? I would really like to know the innermost thoughts of the 10,000 best and brightest Human Beings - regarding Life, the Universe, and Solar System Governance. Would a Vatican-Based Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System result in the 10,000 best and brightest Human Beings running the Solar System?

My idealistic bottom-line is RESPONSIBILITY IN EVERYTHING. My pragmatic bottom-line is GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT. TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR. COMPETE WITHOUT CEASING WITH POSITIVE RESPONSE ABILITY. Perhaps my idealism needs to mate with my pragmatism. Perhaps I need to infiltrate and subvert the Old and New World Orders with Responsibility to produce the New Solar System aka the United States of the Solar System. Perhaps I need to aspire to become a kinder and gentler version of the Queen of Heaven and the God of This World. Think long and hard about the contents of this post (including all linked threads and materials). That's exactly what I will be doing privately. I'm not going to whine, whimper, and beg anymore. Godspeed.

War of the Media Moguls QuestionWar of the Media Moguls QuestionWar of the Media Moguls Question

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

War of the Media Moguls Empty War Of The Media Moguls

Post  Jenetta Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:21 am

Thank you Oxy for all those useful links.....the Vancouver Sun today is full of the phone hacking scandal that is centered around Rupert Murdoch's media empire...heads are rolling left and right and Cameron had to return from his vacation just to defend his position in the U.K. Parliament. Britain's top police chiefs have resigned amid the chaos. This is viewed with dismay especially with the Olympics fast approaching.
    The first reporter to blow the whistle on this scandal ( regarding News of the World) was Sean Hoare recently deceased as of 2 days ago...his death is not regarded by the newspapers as being suspicious Rolling Eyes but rather attributed to past dabbling in drugs and drinking.

Last edited by Jenetta on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction of Name)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:15 am

Scentsy wrote:

What I meant to say Scentsy is " likewise to Lawlessline, Beck .... referring to the post Lawlessline had made above mine.
    Sorry my English is'nt perfect I believe .

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 am

To me, at least, there is a strange underlying attitude or atmosphere connected with the management and directorial aspects of Hollywood and Showbiz, which is quite different than the finished products on television or on the silver screen. I think these people know a lot, but they don't say a lot, which is understandable. I also think they get fed scripts and information by those who know a helluva lot. Again, this is understandable. But I would like to see showbiz take a much higher road than it has over the past few decades. Some sex and violence is necessary, but not the trash the public is bombarded with. The same goes for Las Vegas. A sexy show is one thing, but the escort, call-girl, and prostitution is sickening and out of control. It really cheapens that town. I visited there a couple of years ago, and I really don't wish to go back, until they clean things up. I don't oppose the basic concept, but the reality stinks, in my view. In a way, it would be sort of cool to live in Vegas, and work at Area 51, but only if the whole thing were cleaned-up. I don't wish to reinvent the solar system. I just want it cleaned-up and streamlined. I don't want it to be a toilet and a slaughterhouse. The courruption, misery, and degradation in this solar system is indescribable and unimaginable. This deplorable state of affairs must and will be corrected. Nuff said. What would Bugsy say?
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:46 pm

mudra wrote:

What I meant to say Scentsy is " likewise to Lawlessline, Beck .... referring to the post Lawlessline had made above mine.
    Sorry my English is'nt perfect I believe .

LOL ok then...... Wink I love you

@orthodoxymoron:
    You've set a feast before me! I'll be busy for a very long time LOL. I made a copy of all your links and will try to visit them as I get time and feel directed that way. I do understand your dilemma. It is earth shaking to have your very foundations torn away. I have taken my journey very slowly, since departing "churchianity". While staying open to everything, I am careful to guard myself to possible deception, as I believe there are many seducing spirits. Their very purpose is to cause confusion. Are you familiar with Edgar Cayce?

I deeply appreciate anyone's input & I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions. Blessings to you for your patience!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 am

I think it's a good idea to keep studying theology as one studies various alternatives to historical religion. My ultimate goal is really the reformation of both church and state throughout the world, and even throughout the solar system. I am trying to nurture a solar system view, rather than a world view. I need to research Edgar Cayce.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:37 am

Scentsy wrote:yes, lawlessline, I should have said bloodlines. This story goes much deeper than we know, I'm sure. I follow political news pretty close. Maybe I shouldn't so much as it tends to make me cynical. I know it is merely a distraction....but I still have to know Wink

I come from a religious background as I was born again in 1980 and spent 20 years in an evangelical charismatic church. But my thoughts and impressions have been opened to other things in the last 10 yrs.

I only say that to explain why I don't feel like I should just dive into youtube just yet. I tend to have to chew things up a bit at a time before I allow too much food on the table :)

Please don't think I'm a bible thumper, but I may hold some different insight that others here don't have.

Thanx for the link orthodoxy. I'd never heard of Bill Cooper. You and I probably have much to discuss Wink

I think that we all are for a reason and I am sure you know why you are here.

As for the bible basher, I think you have a lot more to give than that and every virew is important. I suppose it like keeping an eye on every ball, but there are just soo many balls in the air that I rely on you as everyone here to be straight and honest with how they feel and see things. in that way I will learn alot.

You cann't take one picture of the world, you need to take at least 6 fotos to cover the entire globe, and even then it is not a detail view. So, the more the views the better the picture.

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'll bet we do Scentsy. I'm stuck between the secular and the sacred,
    Sounds like you are on the London underground or metro. hope you're not stuck for too long.
    Wink

t
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 pm

I took the liberty of splicing this thread into another:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2999-eternal-potpourri#52391

Thx for your responses!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suppose the intended point to this thread is the exposure of the extent to which media has on our thinking. I think the war is on between these two powers and who gets control over what gets said. Who do you suppose was behind this Murdoch revelation? George Soros, of course. I believe they are both of the Jewish bloodline. But which one's which?
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

War of the Media Moguls Empty George Soros Controls All Arms & Ammo Makers In The U.S.

Post  Simplicity Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:31 am

George Soros Controls All Arms & Ammo Makers In The U.S.

I was able to verify the story below and it is true. "The Freedom Group
    has been buying up American gun and ammunition manufactures freedom-group.com The
    Freedom Group is control by Cerberus Capital Management which is
    controlled by George Soros which controls all arms & ammo makers in
    the US. forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=142044

The George Soros controlled private equity company Cerberus Capital
    Management could cut off all gun and ammunition sales in the US.
    Apparently, the American people are totally unaware that Cerberus has
    for the past decade acquired nearly every gun and ammunition maker in
    the United States and consolidated them into a holding company called
    The Freedom Group. (...more)

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1202/144/George_Soros_Controls_All_Arms_Ammo_Makers_In_The_U.S..html
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:54 pm

http://rt.com/usa/news/george-soros-class-war-619/

George Soros predicts riots, police state and class war for America

Billionaire investor George Soros has a new prediction for America.
    While it might be as dire as it gets for the financial wiz, this bet
    concerns more than just the value of the buck. According to Soros,
    there's about to be an all-out class war.

Soros, 81, previously bet against the British pound in the early 90s
    and made $1 billion off its collapse. In the years since, he’s remained
    active in investing, but also in advocacy. He’s helped keep Wikipedia
    afloat thanks to impressive contributions and through donations to the
    Tides Center, has indirectly funded Adbusters, the Canadian
    anti-capitalist magazine that put Occupy Wall Street on the map.
    Speaking to Newsweek recently, Soros neglected to acknowledge his past
    successes, but instead offered a word of warning: a period of “evil” is coming to the western world.
    “I am not here to cheer you up. The situation is about as serious and difficult as I’ve experienced in my career,” Soros tells Newsweek. “We
    are facing an extremely difficult time, comparable in many ways to the
    1930s, the Great Depression. We are facing now a general retrenchment in
    the developed world, which threatens to put us in a decade of more
    stagnation, or worse. The best-case scenario is a deflationary
    environment. The worst-case scenario is a collapse of the financial
    system.”

Soros goes on to compare the current state of the
    western world with what the Soviet Union was facing as communism
    crumbled. Although he would think that history would have taught the
    globe a thing or two about noticing trends, Soros says that, despite
    past events providing a perfect example of what is to come, the end of
    an empire seems imminent.

(more) .. http://rt.com/usa/news/george-soros-class-war-619/
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:59 pm

http://biggovernment.com/whall/2011/11/21/george-soros-helped-craft-stimulus-then-invested-in-companies-benefiting/

George Soros Helped Craft Stimulus Then Invested in Companies Benefiting

Billionaire George Soros gave advice and direction on how President
    Obama should allocate so-called “stimulus” money in a series of regular
    private meetings and consultations with White House senior advisers even
    as Soros was making investments in areas affected by the stimulus
    program.

War of the Media Moguls George-soros

It’s just one more revelation featured in the blockbuster new book that continues to rock Washington, Throw Them All Out, authored by Breitbart News editor Peter Schweizer.

Mr. Soros met with Mr. Obama’s top economist on February 25, 2009 and
    twice more with senior officials in the Old Executive Office Building
    on March 24th and 25th as the stimulus plan was being crafted. Later, Mr. Soros also participated in discussions on financial reform.

Then, in the first quarter of 2009, Mr. Soros went on a stock buying
    spree in companies that ultimately benefited from the federal stimulus.

• Soros doubled his holdings in medical manufacturer Hologic, a company that benefited from stimulus spending on medical systems
    • Soros tripled his holdings in fiber channel and software maker
      Emulus, a company that wound up scoring a large amount of federal funds
      going to infrastructure spending
    • Soros bought 210,000 shares in Cisco Systems, which came up big in the stimulus lottery
    • Soros also bought Extreme Networks, which, months later, said it was
      expanding broadband to rural America “as part of President Obama’s
      broadband strategy”
    • Soros bought 1.5 million shares in American Electric Power, a company Mr. Obama gave $1 billion to in June 2009
    • Soros bought shares in utility company Ameren, which bagged a $540 million Department of Energy loan
    • Soros bought 250,000 shares of Public Service Enterprise Group,
      500,000 shares of NRG Energy, and almost a million shares of Entergy—all
      companies that came up winners in the Department of Energy taxpayer
      giveaway that produced the Solyndra debacle
    • Soros bought into BioFuel Energy, a company that benefitted when the EPA announced a regulation on ethanol
    • Soros bought Powerspan in April 2009. Just weeks later, the
      clean-energy company landed $100 million from the Department of Energy
    • In the second quarter of 2009, Soros bought education technology
      giant Blackboard, which became a big recipient of education stimulus
      money
    • Soros also bought Burlington Northern Santa Fe and CSX, both beneficiaries of Mr. Obama’s plans for revitalizing the railroads
    • Soros bought Cognizant Technology Solutions, which scored stimulus funds in education and health care technology
    • Soros also bought 300,000 shares of Constellation Energy Group and
      4.6 million shares of Covanta, both of which landed taxpayers’ money
      through the stimulus, the former of which bagged $200 million

In Throw Them All Out,
    Schweizer catalogs several more of Mr. Soros’s trades and says that,
    while “it is not necessarily the case that Soros had specific insider
    tips about any government grants,” nevertheless, Soros’s “investment
    decisions aligned remarkably closely with government grants and
    transfers.”

Whether Mr. Soros’s involvement in private White House meetings
    influenced which companies received stimulus money is unclear. What is
    certain, writes Schweizer, is that “crony capitalism favors the
    politically active, and the manipulative. It does not favor one party
    over the other. It does not care about policy. It just knows how to
    make money off any policy—your tax dollars, leveraged to the rich.”
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:57 pm

http://www.moneytrendsresearch.com/rupert-murdoch-lobbies-to-censor-the-internet/

Rupert Murdoch Lobbies To Censor The Internet

Posted on December 10, 2011 by Gekko

News Corp. honcho Rupert Murdoch threw his weight behind Congress’
    attempt to restrict the Internet, personally lobbying leaders on Capitol
    Hill Wednesday for two measures that purport to combat piracy.

Murdoch’s media empire is among some 350 large corporations that have come out in favor of the Stop Online Piracy Act in the House, as well as theProtect IP Act in the Senate.

Both measures would require Internet operators to police activity
    online, and would mandate Internet giants like Google and AOL (the
    parent company of The Huffington Post and an opponent of the bills) and
    credit card companies to take down sites that have content deemed to be
    in violation of copyright rules.

The battle has pitted huge content generators like Disney and the
    motion picture industry against their online competitors, with each side
    reportedly spending some $90 million on lobbying efforts.

(more...) http://www.moneytrendsresearch.com/rupert-murdoch-lobbies-to-censor-the-internet/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:07 pm