tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Compilation of UFOs reported by media.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Compilation of UFOs reported by media. Empty Compilation of UFOs reported by media.

Post  Sanicle Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:29 am

This is a really good compilation of UFO sightings around the world over the past few years that none have been able to excuse as anything else other than UFOs. In particular please listen around the 8:34 mark for a man that called in at a radio station about Area 51 before he/they were 'shut down'. Eerie, eerie stuff!! Nearly had me in tears listening to this poor man. Shocked

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Compilation of UFOs reported by media. Empty Re: Compilation of UFOs reported by media.

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:11 am

I can't get that man from Area 51 out of my mind and feel that he is an unsung hero who died trying to warn us of what's really going on behind the scenes back in 1997. So sad.
    Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind

To recap what he said:
    "What we're thinking of as aliens, they're extra dimensional beings that an earlier precursor of .. what the space program made contact with. They are NOT what they claim to be. They have infiltrated a lot of aspects of the military establishment, particularly Area 51. The disasters that are coming...the military...the Government knows about them, and there's a lot of safe areas in the world that they could begin moving the population to ... NOW. They are not. They want those major population centers wiped out, so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable.
    I can't get..."

Gone, blowing out the stations power systems in the process. Guess the "triangulation" on him bled through the phone line? Crying or Very sad

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:32 pm