tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Huge underwater landslide causes 'hair-raising' tsunami... off the coast of CORNWALL

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Huge underwater landslide causes 'hair-raising' tsunami... off the coast of CORNWALL  Empty Huge underwater landslide causes 'hair-raising' tsunami... off the coast of CORNWALL

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Huge underwater landslide causes 'hair-raising' tsunami... off the coast of CORNWALL  Empty Re: Huge underwater landslide causes 'hair-raising' tsunami... off the coast of CORNWALL

Post  Carol Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Huge underwater landslide causes 'hair-raising' tsunami... off the coast of CORNWALL  Article-0-0CC8D38600000578-510_638x351
    Good gad! That must have been quite a shock.
    Tide shifted up to 164ft in a matter of minutes
    Shift in air pressure created static that left women's hair standing on end

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Huge underwater landslide causes 'hair-raising' tsunami... off the coast of CORNWALL  Empty Re: Huge underwater landslide causes 'hair-raising' tsunami... off the coast of CORNWALL

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:01 pm

yeah right in the heart of avalon, and, in camelot Wink
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:02 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:03 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Yellow raised up,
    red rasied way up.
    blue is tsunami
    off of USGS,
    green is the radar bursts
    Dutchsinse picked up.
    all US USGS servers moved at the exAct time.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 pm

These indicators that Dutch picked up on certainly makes one wonder WTF is going on and who is behind these ongoing disasters.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:33 am

i wonder if there is signifance to this occurance , and date ?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Not sure. There are numerous factors to consider, Solar activity, volcanic activity, earthquakes, HAAPP, weather wars? The more recent times when I attempted to check the HAARP website it has been not available. I do like Dutch's info as he works off hard data.

Todays info VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse
    1/23/2012 -- Earth directed -- Large CME (coronal mass ejection) and Solar flare erupt from sun --

Vid of the solar eruption: http://www.space.com/14319-hug e-solar-eruption-sparks-radiat ion-storm.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:04 am