tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Church of Allopathy

earthian
    earthian

The Church of Allopathy Empty The Church of Allopathy

Post  earthian Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:18 am

"I no longer believe in Modern Medicine. I believe that despite all the super technology and elite bedside manner….the greatest danger to your health is the doctor who practices Modern Medicine. I believe that Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease are seldom effective, and that they’re often more dangerous than the disease they’re designed to treat. I believe more than 90% of Modern Medicine could disappear from the face of the earth---doctors, hospitals, drugs and equipment---and the effect on our health would be immediate & beneficial……Modern Medicine can’t survive without our faith, because Modern Medicine is neither an art nor a science. It’s a religion."---Dr Robert Mendelsohn MD
    .............................................................................
    "Physicians have taken the place of priests;
    vaccination plays the same initiatory role as baptism, and is accompanied by the same threats and fears;
    the search for health has replaced the quest for salvation;
    the fight against disease has replaced the fight against sin;
    eradication of viruses has taken the place of exorcising demons;
    the hope of physical immortality (cloning, genetic engineering) has been substituted for the hope of eternal life;
    pills have replaced the sacrament of bread and wine;
    donations to cancer research take precedence over donations to the church;
    a hypothetical universal vaccine could save humanity from all its illnesses, as the Saviour has saved the world from all its sins;
    the medical power has become the government’s ally, as was the Catholic Church in the past;
    "charlatans” are persecuted today as "heretics” were yesterday;
    dogmatism rules out promising alternative medical theories;
    the same absence of individual responsibility is now found in medicine, as previously in the Christian religion;
    patients are alienated from their bodies, as sinners used to be from their souls."---Olivier Clerc

"I was at one time a great lover of the medical profession. . . . I no longer hold that opinion. . . . Doctors have almost unhinged us. . . . I regard the present system as black magic. . . . Hospitals are institutions for propagating sin. Men take less care of their bodies and immorality increases. . . . ignoring the soul, the profession puts men at its mercy and contributes to the diminution of human dignity and self control.. . . I have endeavoured to show that there is no real service of humanity in the profession, and that it is injurious to mankind. . . . I believe that a multiplicity of hospitals is not test of civilization. It is rather a symptom of decay."-----Mahatma Gandhi

http://whale.to/vaccines/god.html[b][i]
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

The Church of Allopathy Empty Re: The Church of Allopathy

Post  Sanicle Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 am

Yes, and the mental health system is the worst of them all!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:14 am