tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
gscraig
malletzky
mudra
Carol
Dodson
9 posters

Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz: The Woodward Report

Dodson
    Dodson

Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz: The Woodward Report Empty Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz: The Woodward Report

Post  Dodson Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:07 pm

"Good Day,

We have found your forum, and a new member is posting these links so that your membership may view and consider the information.

http://vimeo.com/24383973

http://thewoodwardreport.wordpress.com/2011/05/29/michael-woodward/

https://www.facebook.com/people/Angelo-Woodward/100002485354296

Friends of Miguel (Michael) Woodward"
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz: The Woodward Report Empty Re: Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz: The Woodward Report

Post  Carol Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Err, Welcome, I think and aloha. cheers Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz: The Woodward Report 187436_100002485354296_5153539_n

Last edited by Carol on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz: The Woodward Report Empty Re: Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz: The Woodward Report

Post  mudra Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Welcome in the Mists Dodson.
    Will the report be posted on this thread so that we may understand further ?

Love Always
    mudra

Dodson
    Dodson

Post  Dodson Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:56 pm

[quote="mudra"]Welcome in the Mists Dodson.
    Will the report be posted on this thread so that we may understand further ?

Love Always
    mudra

I don't have access to it because from what I understand, the Woodward Report is being held hostage for the moment, but it is hoped that it can be released as soon as it's cleared for publication. I will post it when that happens.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Thank you Dodson .
    Keep us informed .

Love from me
    mudra
    Dodson
    Dodson

Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz: The Woodward Report Empty Revised Woodward Report

Post  Dodson Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:49 am

[quote="mudra"]Thank you Dodson .
    Keep us informed .

"The May 12th version of the Woodward Report PDF file which was posted on Nexus is NOT the final version of the Woodward Report which exists today. I will post a link when the updated report is available.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 am

Thank you Dodson.
    Are you part of the friends of Miguel Woodward ?
    If so can you tell us a bit more about who he was ?

Love from me
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Regarding some of the names mentioned on that list, and especially Icecold...at least we were able to debunk him long ago before the avalon community is now getting aware of.

We were not afraid to tell him what we think...and that makes this place here so special...telling the things as they are, without fear of any repercussions.

And I'm more then surprised that now we have to speak in terms of three sepatated forums Huge Grin

OMG !!! It seems that our freinds from nexus are getting "important" and "dangerous". Who would say Blink

But they also choosed the path of that repeating pattern: there's plenty of money to be earned out there in the conspiracy world, so why not earn some.

Which makes the whole precess of love & light flushing down the...

much respect
    Malletzky
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 pm

From Reality Check latest thread I see the report you mention has been posted today in PA.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22102-AN-IMPORTANT-ANNOUNCEMENT-ABOUT-ATTICUS-and-THE-GROUP-OF-18
    I glanced through the thread and see this is related to Atticus and the 18.

Where do you stand in this ?

Love from me
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Now mudra, 135 of Avalon members thanked Bill for the following post. Insanely Happy

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ATTICUS and THE GROUP OF 18
    --------

The administration of this forum, the moderating team and a handful of senior members have determined after much research and sharing of information that the individual known as Atticus, aka 'Charles', and the group of '18' is not one that this community can continue to support or endorse.

A few former members and associates of this group have already come forward with a very great deal of hard, substantiated information that presents a very different picture to that presented to the public so far.

There will soon follow a major and detailed presentation of facts. This is being prepared by whistleblowing former members of the '18'.

In the meanwhile, we can state the following in summary:

1) The extensive material that has come to light is sufficient to cause the moderators of the Avalon Forum, the Camelot Forum, and the Nexus Forum to agree completely and unanimously about (a) the magnitude of the problem that exists and (b) the importance of this very clear joint statement.

2) Atticus' statements cannot be relied on as factual. There is a very extensive amount of manipulation, distortion, falsehood, exaggeration, and subtle but strong mental control. What is stated in this paragraph is beyond any remaining doubt.

3) The moderators of the three forums were fully aware of what had been planned (and have audio recordings of meetings as full and clear substantiation), but waited until the 18 decided to attack. This came yesterday in the form of a deliberate smear against Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz which had the sanction and support of each member of the 18.

Some members have left voluntarily, disgusted or disturbed by what they witnessed. More have been recruited recently. The current known list of members is:
    • Atticus
    • Dale
    • Exanimoveritas
    • Icecold
    • Isostool
    • K626 (admin-notice: K626 has been removed from this list).
    • kinerkid
    • NinjaPhil
    • Real Intent
    • Rhiannon
    • sepia
    • silentghost80
    • Thunderbird
    • [TigerLilly and Gypsy Woman are not voting members of the '18', but have been aware and willing associates.]
    Those who are still Avalon Forum members are permanently unsubscribed for knowingly and deliberately supporting a calculated smear against valued members of the alternative community.

4) The context in which all this is occurring is this. There is a plan to control the alternative community and establish a pay-for-membership forum (atticus1.org) that would have a target of 40,000 members generating a revenue stream of $200,000 per month.

5) It was part of that strategic plan that the three forums (Avalon, Camelot and Nexus) should be destroyed.

6) It has been Atticus' plan from the start (August 2010) that there should be established a major alternative media portal to be a dominant new major player in this genre. Bill Ryan was targeted and head-hunted by Atticus to head up the project.

By the end of January 2011 it became clear that Bill Ryan was never going to co-operate in this venture. His alliance with Inelia Benz then became first an inconvenience, and then a threat to this plan.

7) Another part of Atticus' strategy was to deliberately create conflict between the three forums, and to then create this new order out of the carefully planned chaos. (This 'ordo ab chao' formula may give you a significant clue about the modus operandi here, and who is behind the scenario.)

Cool Because of this, the moderators of all three forums are united in this statement and stand shoulder-to-shoulder against a common threat to the alternative community. Each forum will decide what actions to take with regard to the members of the '18' according to their internal rules and policies.

Anyone reading this is encouraged to copy this clarification anywhere on the internet as long as no part of this statement is altered.

This thread will remain closed for replies, but will be updated to present detailed facts as they are released. Some of this will happen very soon, but the process is likely to continue as more witnesses come forward. As you will appreciate, this is quite a complex story which has involved a lot of people.

Please go to this new thread to comment and discuss freely.

Do we know any of these people?

The Following 135 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Useful Post:
    000 (Today), 00101 (Today), 1159 (Today), 777 (Today), aceninja (Today), aikya (Today), alamojo (Today), Amenjo (Yesterday), Anchor (Today), aranuk (Today), araucaria (Today), Arc (Yesterday), Artemesia (Today), Astra (Today), astrid (Today), Aviator (Today), bearcow (Today), Belle (Today), Beloved (Today), Bhusunda (Yesterday), binemaya (Today), Black Panther (Today), Blueskywalking (Today), Bluewool (Today), Bollinger (Today), Browneyedsteve (Today), Calz_Avaretard (Today), Caren (Today), charlesfrith (Yesterday), Colin woodward (Today), Corncrake (Today), corson (Today), craig mitchell (Today), CyRus (Today), D-DAY (Today), Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (Today), Davidallany (Today), Dennis Leahy (Today), dmarie (Today), DNA (Today), Donna O (Yesterday), DoubleHelix (Today), eaglespirit (Today), Ecnal 61 (Today), Equinox (Today), Flash (Today), g.k.r (Yesterday), Gaia (Yesterday), GalaxyHorse (Today), Gardener (Today), ghostrider (Today), GK76 (Today), golden lady (Today), greybeard (Yesterday), Healthy Skeptic (Today), Heart2hearth (Today), Heartsong (Yesterday), hohoemi (Today), HURRITT ENYETO (Today), Ilie Pandia (Yesterday), Isthatso (Today), Ixopoborn (Today), i_am_becoming (Today), jackovesk (Today), Jay (Today), Jean-Marie (Today), John Parslow (Today), jozam (Today), Karma Ninja (Today), ketikoti (Today), king anthony (Yesterday), KosmicKat (Today), ktlight (Today), kudzy (Today), Lily de Cuir (Today), Lisab (Today), Lita (Today), Little Ishta (Today), Loren (Today), Lovespot (Today), Mad Hatter (Today), magicmanx (Today), Marin L (Today), mariposafe (Today), markoid (Today), Mikez (Today), MMA_Fan (Today), Morgaine (Today), Muzz (Today), Möbius (Today), NancyV (Today), Nani (Today), nomadguy (Today), noprophet (Today), Nortreb (Today), Oliver S (Yesterday), Omniverse (Today), Otho (Today), Pagan (Today), Pani (Today), Paul (Yesterday), phillipbbg (Today), pie'n'eal (Today), ponda (Today), Professor (Today), Psychonautilus (Today), Rainbowbrite (Today), Raven (Today), Realeyes (Today), Redtailhawk (Today), rmauersr (Today), Rocky_Shorz (Today), ROMANWKT (Today), rs50 (Today), Sabrina (Today), Sebastion (Today), seeingterra (Today), Selene (Today), shadowstalker (Yesterday), shijo (Today), Sir Eltor (Today), Spellbound (Today), sunflower (Today), Sync (Today), take (Today), Teakai (Yesterday), theguardian (Today), Thinking Allowed (Today), THIRDEYE (Today), TWINCANS (Today), Upanatom (Today), varuna (Today), winnasboy (Today), Wockey (Yesterday), yiolas (Today)

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:41 pm

It took Bill to be threatened to finally open his eyes.
    Find a common enemy and suddenly people stand united.
    That's how it is with drama ... it is ever changing.
    Pretty unstable material Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:18 am

Many things are carefully calculated to maintain or restore dominance over a public perception. I for one chose not to view the original "Charles" material due to already determing Camlelots status of irrelevance. After observing the fallout from it, it became quite apparent to me my initial decision was proven correct.

Please understand, when cookies made of false ingredients begin to crumble, all of the bakers must shift to improving or giving the impression of improving the cookies. Even if it means pointing out a few bakers out of the lot as responsible. Even if it means not really changing the ingredients of the cookie at all.

It is time (and past time) to go into observation mode with all of these alternative media types. Let them share what they claim to know or what they claim is fact, but refrain from direct reaction. One way or another they or those whom "may" be trying to gain dominance over them (and you) will still seize no power or influence from those who do not provide it.

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:14 am

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ATTICUS and THE GROUP OF 18

I can't believe I ever assigned any importance to what these people had to say! Idea

It is time (and past time) to go into observation mode with all of these alternative media types

Absolutely!!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:44 am

The way I view them now is as "has beens." What they started was great. It brought us together around an area of interest regarding what is really going on. Unfortunately the reporters (B&K), along with others similar to them, got caught up in their own sense of self-importance losing sight that it was the data people were most interested in, not personalities.

greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:47 am

I thanked the report not Bill
    Too many were still believing Charles would save the world.
    The story is that the smear on Inelia was started by Atticus.

Im not interested in any of that.
    I dont like people running to follow the savor of the moment.

I like Mudras signature.

Chris
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:20 pm

I was not attracted to the material. Now that we know it is part of a takedown plan, can someone summarize the content in a sentence or two? "Forewarned" and all...Did it involve euro politics/economics?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 pm

# Inelia Benz Interview

Lucia interviews Inelia Benz about her energetic work on the Global Elite between July ...
    I wasn't aware that there were links to Scientology.

This changes things slightly ...

nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?1708-Inelia-Benz-Interview-Repost
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Willen Wij Weten interviews Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DqS7W4UUwE

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:48 am