tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Sanicle
Jenetta
orthodoxymoron
Mercuriel
giovonni
9 posters

Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System !

giovonni
    giovonni

Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System ! Empty Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System !

Post  giovonni Thu May 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Much thanks to ~ Pamela of the Eceti Ranch ~ for this cheers

A MUST READ !

Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System ! Queen-elizabeth-unhappy

Written by Debra Siddons
    Friday, 27 May 2011 07:51

If everyone began using this defence tomorrow, in all of the Commonwealth courts and in the United States, the entire legal system could be brought to its knees in a matter of weeks if not days."

For those of you who have been following the John Anthony Hill (JAH) Case, it is great to be able to share that he was acquitted, on the 12th of May 2011, of the ridiculous and politically-motivated charge of attempting to "pervert the course of justice". For those of you less familiar with this landmark case, John Anthony Hill is the Producer of the documentary film "7/7 Ripple Effect". For more details about this extraordinary case and the trial itself, please visit the following links:-

http://mtrial.org
    http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com
    http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2011/05/12/muaddib-acquitted/

There are two very important precedents that were established with this case that need to be studied in detail. There was a preliminary argument presented to the court to challenge both the jurisdiction and the sovereignty of Elizabeth Battenberg/Mountbatten, which was based on two distinct points. The first point being she was knowingly, and with malice aforethought, coronated on a fake stone in 1953 and thus has never been lawfully crowned.

There are those who may wish to argue that this point is irrelevant, as Judge Jeffrey Vincent Pegden did at the trial, wrongly thinking the Coronation is just a ceremony because she has been pretending to be the monarch for over 58 years. In actual fact the Coronation is a binding oath and a contract, requiring the monarch's signature. Which brings us to the second point.

At that Coronation ceremony, Elizabeth signed a binding contract, before God and the British people, that she would do her utmost to maintain The Laws of God. This she solemnly swore to do, with her hand placed on the Sovereign's Bible, before kissing The Bible and signing the contract. Please note well that in The Law of God, found in the first five books of The Bible, man-made legislation is strictly prohibited.

The very first time that she gave "royal assent" to any piece of man-made legislation, she broke her solemn oath with God and with the British people and she ceased to be the monarch with immediate effect. To date, she has broken her oath thousands and thousands of times, which is a water-proof, iron-clad, undeniable FACT. She is therefore without question not the monarch, but instead is a criminal guilty of high treason among her other numerous crimes.

All of the courts in the U.K. are referred to as HM courts or "her majesty's" courts, which means every judge draws their authority from her. All cases brought by the state are "Regina vs. Xxxxxxx", which means they are all brought in the name of the queen. So if she isn't really the monarch, then she doesn't have the authority or the jurisdiction to bring a case against anyone else. And neither do any of "her majesty's" courts or judges.

Bearing in mind the legal maxim that no man can judge in his own cause, it should be crystal clear that no judge in the Commonwealth could lawfully rule on a challenge to the jurisdiction and sovereignty of the monarch. It is a question of their own authority, so they are obviously not impartial to the outcome. That is why the ONLY way the question of jurisdiction can lawfully and impartially be decided is by a jury. And that is exactly why John Anthony Hill requested a jury trial to decide his challenge to the jurisdiction and sovereignty of Elizabeth.

No judge under any circumstances can deny someone their right to request a jury trial. No judge can lawfully rule in their own cause. That doesn't mean they won't try, it only means that when they do, they are committing a criminal act (just as Judge Jeffrey Vincent Pegden did at John Anthony Hill's trial) and that their decision is immediate grounds for an appeal and for a citizen's arrest. The fact that the court and its corrupt judge tried to ignore this particular point is proof that they are well aware they have no lawful authority. That is one of the reasons why this is a landmark case. If everyone began using this defence tomorrow, in all of the Commonwealth courts and in the United States, the entire legal system could be brought to its knees in a matter of weeks if not days.

The signed by E2 coronation oath (Exhibit 1) and the Bible she swore on at that Coronation (Exhibit 2) clearly orders judges and lawyers to obey the Laws of God.

These two factual pieces of evidence ought to be presented at the start, as defence in every single victimless case, or those in progress, where you have been wrongfully charged, and to proceed forth Lawfully.

To make this perfectly clear, the way is available with the two pieces of evidence to shift the cases to begin to use only God's Laws which demands a trial by jury, to proceed forth maintaining only God's Laws with judges roles clearly defined.

Whilst E2 is committing treason, explained in full detail in the Lawful Argument, the signed oath orders obedience to all subjects to maintain only the Laws of God.

Judges/lawyers have taken an oath (B.A.R.), thus ordered to comply to Exhibit 1, and Exhibit 2 (Bible), and it is as simple as that. People lacked awareness of that which was in place, and there for people to use, but didn't know. We know now.

For those of you in the United States who may be thinking "hey, we aren't a Commonwealth country, why would this affect us?" all you really need to know is that these three little letters:- B.A.R., stand for the British Accreditation Registry. It doesn't matter whether it is the Australian BAR or the Canadian BAR or the American BAR association; they ALL report to the British monarch, who is the head of the BAR.

So thanks to John Anthony Hill and this amazing precedent, we now all know a peaceful way to bring the system down. If enough people ACT and use this simple, bullet-proof defence, we can put an end to this insanity and injustice. All that is required now is for YOU to spread the word to as many as possible so that this peaceful rebellion can begin immediately. Or you can watch the last remnants of your freedoms swept away as the Global Elite plunge the entire world into bankruptcy and WW3 to usher in their "New World Order".

For additional details about this bullet-proof defence, please visit: http://jahtruth.net/britmon.htm#crimes

By now some of you may be beginning to see the Light at the end of this very dark tunnel and are so enthusiastic about putting this simple plan into motion that you may have forgotten there was a second precedent set during this landmark case.

While the official reason for this trial was to address this trumped-up and frivolous charge of attempting to "pervert the course of justice", the real reason for this trial was so the authorities could punish John Anthony Hill for making the "7/7 Ripple Effect" which, in less than an hour and using strictly mainstream media reports, completely dismantles the official government conspiracy theory. The film is so credible that even the prosecution at the trial, after showing it in its entirety to the jurors, admitted that the film was made in such a way that it "changes the minds of people who see it." That's how powerful the truth really is.

This was the first time this information was shown at an official proceeding and the results were impressive. At least 83% of the jurors felt the film accurately depicted what happened in London on July 7th, 2005 and that John Anthony Hill did the right thing. For those unfamiliar with the case, JAH forwarded copies of the "7/7 Ripple Effect" to the Kingston Crown court in 2008 in the hope of correcting misleading statements made by the judge and the QC at the outset of the first trial of the supposed "7/7 helpers" (who were also found not guilty).

John Anthony Hill was also able to enter into the official record his testimony about what happened on September 11th, 2001 in the United States and that both 9/11 and 7/7 were false flag attacks. He went on to show the jurors the now infamous BBC report of the collapse of the Salomon Brothers building (WTC7) by Jane Standley on 9/11/2001. She reported the collapse 25 minutes before it actually occurred, and with the building clearly visible and still standing in the window behind Jane Standley's left shoulder, leaving no doubt that the BBC had foreknowledge of the event.

As a result of the "7/7 Ripple Effect" being shown to the jurors by the prosecution and John Anthony Hill's testimony about 9/11, the truth that those two events were false flag attacks and that the mainstream media is nothing more than a government propaganda machine is now officially on record.

And the "Not Guilty" verdict by the jury is a ringing endorsement of that official record.

This case brings with it a New Hope and the opportunity for a new beginning, where liberty, justice, and peace aren't just nice sounding words, but a reality. This could be heaven on earth instead of the hell we have let it become by allowing all of this evil to grow up around us. Just as John Anthony Hill has shown us by example, all it takes is a dauntless faith that good will always triumph over evil and the courage to take action to do the right thing, regardless of the personal cost.

"All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

by Debra Siddons

Source;
    http://wfs.me/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112%3Alandmark-case-could-stymie-legal-system&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=1
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System ! Empty Re: Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System !

Post  Mercuriel Thu May 26, 2011 10:33 pm

TY. TY. TY Prime Creator...

I had said that I would not rest nor that I would ever let 911 lay as It was portrayed to Us...

Now that 7/7 and 911 are finally being shown to be what They were - False Flags that is - Now the Perpetrators must needs be brought to Justice...

>The Names Bushhh and Blair waft through the Air as if Whispered by the Wind<

Additionallly - The exposure of Elizabeth as a Fraud and a Criminal is fitting to say the Least.

In reference to the BAR - Its understandable how in such a System under the fallen One known as BA'AL - The Queen would the Uppermost representative of that System under BA'AL.

Ultimately - Judges under this System at Their Highest Office are actually Priests of BA'AL and They make People face the BAR when Charged with a Crime under the Laws of Man - Not God.

Simply put As We face the BAR once - We should ask for Remedy - Then when We face the BAR for the second time - We should ask for Cure and Maintenance - And when We face the BAR ( The Head Priest that is) for the third and final time - We should face It as Sovereigns stating as much - Equal now with the Priest having passed the first two levels of the BAR...

It is at this point then that the Charged Individual will have the Charges thrown out as there is nothing between a Sovereign and Prime Creator that is made by Man - Including the Laws of Man...

It is at this Point also that the Individual above would no longer be considered as a BAR.BAR.IAN (Barbarian) - Having stated They are now Sovereign and at One with God.

-//-

EMPEROR. WE COME FOR YOU...

Heh heh

Last edited by Mercuriel on Thu May 26, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System ! Empty Re: Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System !

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Thank-you giovanni and Mercuriel for a great thread and a great post. The following is a repost from my 'home-thread' and I thought it sort of applied to this thread:

I got to thinking about the Queen of England, the Pope of Rome, and the God of This World. They're a pretty exclusive trio - with extreme power - aren't they? They don't get elected by the general public, do they? Should they? I really don't know. I'm really conflicted about this sort of thing. How does a civilization make sure that they have the very best individuals in those roles? I've been trying to combine the best aspects of theocracy and democracy - and the best of the royal and servant models of leadership and authority. The whole damn thing is a slippery-slope. I've had a lot to say regarding a hypothetical Queen of Heaven ruling Earth as the Goddess of This World. I've imagined having conversations and debates with such a being - and I have really mixed-feelings about the whole thing. Extreme intelligence, economy of words, elegance, straight-forwardness, and beauty - might all be on the plus side. But harshness, cruelty, causing atrocities, committing mass-murder, corruption, deception, treachery, moral-ambiguity, and demonic-possession - might be on the negative side. But I don't know the true state of affairs. They might be human. They might be reptilian. They might be hybrid. They might be male. They might be female. They might be hermaphroditic. They might have a wardrobe of bodies. They might be able to shapeshift into any form and anyone they choose. Could a being be a God or Goddess of This World for any length of time - without becoming corrupt and insane? Are the Pope of Rome and the Queen of England - really the modern-day equivalents of the King and Queen of Egypt - serving the Hidden God Amen Ra? Are all three ruling in place of Christ? I have speculated quite a bit about this in the past. I am concerned about this, because these three seem to have control over pretty much the whole world. Is this power legitimate or illegitimate? Is this power being used benevolently and wisely? Are they doing that which is in everyone's best interest? Could the throne of this world have been stolen in antiquity? Could this hypothetical theft be ongoing? Did someone steal fire from the gods? I really and truly don't know - but I am becoming increasingly suspicious. What effect would a Michael/Horus/Jesus administered Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System have on these three? What would Michael/Horus/Jesus say? Somebody please talk to me about this. Please think long and hard about these three jobs. They don't give out job-applications - do they? This is VERY tricky territory - to say the least. I deeply appreciate the Divine Feminine as an integral part of the Divinity Within Humanity - but I am deeply suspicious of a hypothetical Reptilian/Human Hybrid, Hermaphrodite Queen of Heaven / God of This World - being at the core of monotheism - ruling a Controlled Patriarchy - and presiding over a Subjugation of Women - to control and enslave the human race - complete with the 'Chastenings of the Lord' in the form of wars, persecutions, tortures, the Crusades, the Inquisition, terrorist events, etc, etc. Who REALLY controls the Monarchy and the Papacy?

Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System ! F_elizabeth_ii_Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System ! Pope+Benedict+XVI-753262Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System ! 0

One more time: I keep thinking of reincarnating archangels, in the form of Isis and Horus, or Lucifer and Michael. I keep thinking of Gabriel looking on in disgust and condemnation - ready to end the madness with terrible finality - and not without some justification. I hate to spout off speculation - and not know what I'm talking about - but I really do want to know. I keep thinking that the human race is about to receive a great, big "GAME OVER". I have kept thinking of Lucifer as being the Mary-figure - secretly running the Roman Catholic Church. Of course, this has been speculation, but when one keeps getting lied-to, what are they supposed to do? On the other hand, Gabriel might be the Mary-figure running the church (and not necessarily the pure Mother of Christ). Consider again, this clip from 'V'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDbXeOvGIgE I get the picture of Lucifer being a behind the scenes adventurer, wheeler-dealer - who is very smart, smooth, and brave - but who can be very temperamental, sinister, and violent. I see Michael as being very good and refined - but not being Bad-@$$ like Gabriel and Lucifer. I continue to see three archangels in conflict with each other. I could be very, very wrong. Could Gabriel and Lucifer really be two sides of the same coin? We? Might Michael be a prisoner/hostage of Gabriel/Lucifer? Original Hostage Michael? Front Man Michael? Gabriel/Lucifer in place of Michael/Christ - or Anti-Christ? The Roman Catholic Church might've had to deal with more problems than we can possibly imagine. Who Really ordered that Christians (including women and children) be eaten by lions in the Colliseum? Who really ordered the Crusades and Inquistion? Who really ordered the wars and terrorist events of at least the last 2,000 years? Who really ordered the Kennedy Assassinations? Who really ordered 9/11? Might they all have been ordered by the same being or beings? Think about THAT!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM

What is the relationship between the Archangels, the Queen of England, the Pope of Rome, and Ancient Egypt? Are the right Archangels and Human Beings in power in London and Rome? As usual - I don't know - but I suspect an Ancient Cou De Ta. Did Humanity Get Hijacked? Do we have a hostage crisis? If so - who is the hostage? To those of you who might know - what might we do to rectify the situation? Again, I don't know very much about all of this - which is why I am asking for help in this matter. I'll bet there are some people who know in Salt Lake City, Utah! I'll bet they even know a thing or two about Obama! What is really behind the name 'Original Hostage KRLLL'? 'Omnipotent Highness KRLLL'? Might this imply that an Omnipotent Highness was taken as an Original Hostage by the God of This World? Are We the Ancients? The tone of the ringing in my ears changed when I typed that! It never changes! Notice the words at the top, right-middle, and bottom of this royal geneology chart. Interesting...
    Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System ! RoyalGen

Might we be dealing with an ancient overthrow of Osiris/God the Father and Horus/Michael/Jesus by Gabriel/Lilith/Isis/Queen of Heaven and Lucifer/Amen Ra/God of This World? Might Lucifer/Amen Ra/God of This World have overthrown Gabriel/Lilith/Isis/Queen of Heaven around the middle of the twentieth-century? Might this have been when the Old World Order (Zionist?) was replaced with the Masonic New World Order (Teutonic Zionist?)? Of course, there might not have been a changing of the guard at all - but rather the next phase of an ancient plan might've been implemented. Who knows? Might things be SERIOUSLY deteriorating at the present time - with virtually everyone at each other's throats? Each faction probably has it's pros and cons. I simply wish to contemplate doing that which is in EVERYONE'S BEST INTEREST. I still don't know what's REALLY going on - and I still don't have a Fecal List - but I'm starting a file. I think we need to be VERY careful that we don't kill the patient when we try to save them. I am attempting to focus upon historical continuity and evolutionary change by positively reinforcing the best of the past. I hope we survive this ordeal. This isn't going to be fun, to say the least. Whatever we try, isn't really going to work. No matter how we put things together, it will always be wrong. But we do need to attempt to implement more sane ways of managing the insanity. For starters - we need to stop killing each other. Godspeed.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Sat May 28, 2011 12:50 am

[quote="giovonni"]Much thanks to ~ Pamela of the Eceti Ranch ~ for this cheers

A MUST READ !

Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System ! Queen-elizabeth-unhappy

Well thats a "cutie pie" face for the Queen...she looks like she swallowed some "bad hashish" Very Happy

Post  giovonni Sat May 28, 2011 10:01 am

Sorry about the delay in responding... i had hospital date yesterday with a rather large kidney stone Crying or Very sad

thanks to all for their responses...
    For those still interested in this story - regarding the 7/7/2005 terrorist attacks in London,

The (7/7) Ripple Effect Story
    May 14, 2011 -- London, England

"Now that Muad’Dib/John Hill has been found not guilty, the full story to this point of His malicious and politically motivated prosecution can be told…

The purpose of this website is to serve as the official outlet for news regarding Muad’Dib’s arrest and trial, and also to appeal for your participation in putting another nail in the coffin of the so-called N.W.O. which only Muad’Dib (on Earth) knows how to defeat forever."
    http://mtrial.org/

note; this was posted by Snowbird (Up at the Ranch thread) on PA2

[QUOTE=Snowbird;229602]7/7 Ripple Effect. Very very interesting. This man is a genius.

7/7 Ripple Effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7PQG5weeHk[/QUOTE]

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 28, 2011 10:17 am

A genius indeed. I never would have thought it possible. Thanks for posting this Giovonni. cheers
    Here's hoping you heal quickly too. sunny
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat May 28, 2011 11:20 am

I hope the suffering was brief. Kidney stones are not fun. Wishing you well.

Sincerely,

Troy
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat May 28, 2011 11:22 am

She is such a tired, old, queen. (I have heard that before... lol) -

Landmark Case Could Stymie Legal System ! Queen-elizabeth-unhappy
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue May 31, 2011 5:02 pm

Gio, you obviously didn't have time to tell us that you were headed to the hospital for the kidney stones. If you get into an iffy situation again, let us know, okay? Please take good care of yourself and keep us informed, we are your friends and we love you. Linda
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue May 31, 2011 5:07 pm

When studying her Majesty's eyes, I sense a lot of confusion. Nothing is clear to her is it? What or who is causing such obvious angst? If I were that wealthy and powerful, for sure I'd look a lot better than that, dang! I know the queen is elderly, but there is something or someone really on her back: I sense an enemy that has caused her to fail in some regard. Just musing here...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 pm

She doesn't look confused to me Linda. More like very irritated or perhaps she is having gas. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue May 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Carol, you posted what I wouldn't say. Ha ha ha ha. Pffffft.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:19 am

Well there you go. She probably got a whiff and was deciding who to blame. lol!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:28 am

Thanks for this great info .
    May you do well Gio .
    Healing energy and Love for You .
    Take care my friend.

Hugs The Karen Hugs

mudra

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:22 pm