tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Bring on the New Age

Floyd
    Floyd

Bring on the New Age Empty Bring on the New Age

Post  Floyd Fri May 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Let me put this straight. I dont buy this anti new age movement judeo christian propaganda horse poop. By the same token, Im deeply critical of many new age prophets and what have you. Im all up for paganism..hey..lets all dance nude in a circle. Its only the aforementioned wierdos who want you to stop being alive so they can tell you its satanic (satan being one of their creations I might add)
    Silly nincompoops are they.

They want us to stop having a 'new age' hence why would they bother trying to stop it happen.
    It's a no brainer and they can kiss my hairy bottom cheeks right here and now.

They would have us live in a world of war,financial control, fear and no football on a saturday.

The new age is not a movement..it is something that needs to happen and when we reach that critical mass there is nothing those bozos can do about it.

What we know as the new age movement is deeeply flawed and has indeed been infiltrated.

Does not our new age begin with us? No banks, no war, no pollution. Its be our birthright.

We didnt ask to come here so why listen to their s hit whilst we are. Its boring.

So
    Toast and let the good times roll. There is nothing they can do about really. In fact. They are in deep dodo.

Cheers and here's to Liverpool winning the premiership next year. Last chance before 2012!

Last edited by Floyd on Sat May 14, 2011 9:36 am; edited 3 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Bring on the New Age Empty Re: Bring on the New Age

Post  Carol Fri May 13, 2011 9:42 pm

The new age my dear came in the late sixties and was old age by the late seventies. And we did dance in the nude in a circle, hung out in hot tubs and such. Where were you? I think you may have missed it. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Carol wrote:The new age my dear came in the late sixties and was old age by the late seventies. And we did dance in the nude in a circle, hung out in hot tubs and such. Where were you? I think you may have missed it. Insanely Happy
    Thats the old age youre talking about there girl..any room in the hot tub?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 13, 2011 10:31 pm

That depends on which hot tub and where it is located. alien

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri May 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Ruba dub dub - three men in a hot tub!!! Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat May 14, 2011 9:35 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Ruba dub dub - three men in a hot tub!!! Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy

There is NO WAY im gettin into anyones hot tub with you Oxy man. I think Greybeard would be a good fit for Carol's hot tub..Waddayasay?
    Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:45 am