tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

MASSIVE CLOUD OF RADIATION HEADING FOR US

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

MASSIVE CLOUD OF RADIATION HEADING FOR US Empty MASSIVE CLOUD OF RADIATION HEADING FOR US

Post  Carol Wed May 11, 2011 4:59 pm

New forecasts show a very predominate cloud of radiation that seems to blanket most of the United states in the next few days. Looking at the map you can see that the brunt of this cloud will hit the Western United States as well as Canada very hard. With steady winds flowing from Japan and heading east ,we will continue to see this happen. As mentioned in other articles, food supplies have already seen reports of low levels of Radiation being tested, and with these new massive fallout clouds heading east I’m sure these levels will increase. As you will read below, this map was never intended for everyday citizens to find. Thanks to Alexander for his hard work at digging this up!

“While playing around with the URL’s for Japan nuclear iodine forecasts I discovered a nuclear radiation forecast that was accidentally placed on the ZAMG website. The scientists inadvertently uploaded a radiation forecast showing a massive cloud of Fukushima Xenon radiation spreading over Japan and the United States instead of the iodine forecast for May 9, 2011.

Being inquisitive, I “hacked” the URL and tried getting the May 9th forecast.

Much to my surprise the file “20110508_I-131_FUKU.gif” didn’t pull up i-131 dispersion plume. Instead it pulled the WORLD XENON radiation plume projection and it looks bad.”

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com

says:
    May 11, 2011 at 2:13 pm

From the original source site:

http://transport.nilu.no/products/fukushima/index/?searchterm=nuclear

“ATTENTION: These products are highly uncertain based on limited information for the source terms. Please use with caution and understand that the values are likely to change once we obtain more information on the overall nature of the accident. The products should be considered informational and only indicate ‘worst case scenario’ releases. From what we’ve learned recently, it seems releases of this magnitude have not yet occurred. Furthermore, these modeling products are based on global meteorological data, which are too coarse to provide reliable details of the transport of the plume across Japan.

Currently we are using a daily releases distributed evenly of 0.1E18 Bq I-131, 0.1 E17 Cs-137, and 0.1 E19 Xe-133 per day.”

Translation: we simply made up some radioisotope release numbers for Fukushima, plugged them into our computer simulation model and these are the results.

These are computer model simulations, not actual measurements. The output from the model simulations is only as good as the input assumptions.

Or more succintly, GIGO -> Garbage In, Garbage Out

Conclusion: no evidence that 133-Xe “is going across the US”. It would not make physics sense to have a high concentration of 133-Xe while the other radioisotopes are so low as to be at the border of detectability – many order of magnitude [powers of 10] below the natural background radiation that constantly surrounds us.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:01 am