tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Alien Autopsy

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Alien Autopsy Empty Alien Autopsy

Post  Sanicle Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:10 am

Has anyone or everyone here seen this footage of a small alien autopsy? Any doctors or biolgists around who can say if this is real or not? It certainly looks it. And the female alien at the end of the video. Could that be 'Mona Lisa' that was supposedly found by the secret Apollo 20 mission, does anyone know?

The video is labelled "Apollo 20 retiredafb, Alien autopsy, ufo crash" and the crash looks like that old one in Europe somewhere.

'retiredafb' is also the login of William Rutledge who claims to have flown on Apollo 20, the discovering crew of 'Mona Lisa'. I found an interesting old interview with William at this website if you're interested. That sounds pretty convincing to me too. Maybe I'm just being gullible though. I'd like to know if I am though, lol. Here's the link:
    http://www.angelismarriti.it/ANGELISMARRITI-ENG/REPORTS_ARTICLES/Apollo20-InterviewWithWilliamRutledge.htm
    monique
    monique

Alien Autopsy Empty Re: Alien Autopsy

Post  monique Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:29 am

LOL Sanicle, i love the stories about Apollo 20 and "Mona Lisa EBE". Thank you for bringing the research. She looks like our beatiful women descendants from Inca's civilization who lives in Chile, here in South America. Maybee a woman who escape from Maia's civilization ? Perhaps a woman from XX century of Mongólia ? Who knows ? Best regards, Monique.

[youtube]<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PBuLQ6_LZzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

PS - i turned off the music of Karloff because i think we don't have sound in the moon, only silence.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Alien Autopsy Empty Re: Alien Autopsy

Post  Sanicle Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:07 am

Yes, I've heard that opinion before.....maybe Mayan. Trouble is Rutledge says it was all dated to be 1.5 milliard (apparently means billion?) years old. That's one ancient lady! Shocked

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:59 am