tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
HigherLove
Carol
6 posters

MISTS APRIL NEWSLETTER

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

MISTS APRIL NEWSLETTER Empty MISTS APRIL NEWSLETTER

Post  Carol Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:05 am

Aloha everyone,

We are working on our April newsletter and have worked out some of the bugs so hopefully it will look a bit more presentable this go around.

Here are a list of topics I thought folks might be interested and and would like your input as to what threads you would like to see featured.

Unfortunately, I will be flying out to the mainland to care for my mother for a few weeks and will be leaving in about 12 hours so if you can get this info to us
    ASAP we may be able to have this out as soon as tomorrow.

My primary areas of interest is of course earth changes and the radiation poisoning of the norhtern hemisphere. However, some of you have some terrific threads going and if you would like any of them featured just post it here and we will see what we can do.

Here is a 'draft' of what I've selected so far:

MAGNITUDE 9.1 - NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN - March 11, 2011
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t2085-magnitude-91-near-the-east-coast-of-honshu-japan-march-11-2011

RADIATION : SAFETY MEASURES
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t2122-radiation-safety-measures

HAARP INDUCTION MAGNETOMETER SIGNATURES AND SUBSEQUENT EARTHQUAKES AND EXTREME WEATHER
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t2213-haarp-induction-magnetometer-signatures-and-subsequent-earthquakes-and-extreme-weather#40721

THE EARTHQUAKE SEISMIC ACTIVITY LOG
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t2324-the-earthquake-seismic-activity-log

SIGNIFICANT HARMONICS AND SHAKING REGISTERING ON GLOBAL SEISMIC MONITORS 4/11
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t2207-significant-harmonics-and-shaking-registering-on-global-seismic-monitors-4-11

Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t2373-magnetic-field-anomalies-and-signs-of-further-field-declination

I need to switch out the links but this should give you an idea of some of the topics that we can focus on.

We can also include personal favorites threads so please feel free to list your favorites here.

Mahalo nui loa,

Carol

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

MISTS APRIL NEWSLETTER Empty Re: MISTS APRIL NEWSLETTER

Post  HigherLove Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:09 am

Our musicians!?

Lee is being modest. His musical premiers, soon...

Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:17 am

HigherLove wrote:Our musicians!?

Lee is being modest. His musical premiers, soon...

Wink

Great. cheers To have something included in the newsletter please provide link and or text.

I don't know how long I'll be gone or how serious this situation is so any of the footwork for the newsletter done by the members is greatly appreciated as my time today will be spent handling affairs at this end before I fly out this evening.

Just post the data and link. We'll handle the rest. We'll also post a copy of it here when we get done. The newsletter will also be emailed to all Mists members.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 am

Hello friends,

You've heard me talk about this show for a long time now, and the incredible road we've been on in our process of development.
    Our first Full Production is being produced at The Dairy Center for the Arts in Boulder, Colorado the last 2 weekends of June and the first 2 weekends in July!

Fridays and Saturday nights~ 7:30 PM, Sunday Matinees 2PM

June 17, 18, 19
    June 24, 25, 26
    July 1, 2, 3
    July 8, 9, 10

If you're in town, I hope you'll come see us, and tell all your friends~
    And if you're out of town, I hope you'll keep our Broadway vision in your hearts~

You can check us out at www.AngelDeLuna.com

Box Office 303-444-7328 ~ www.TheDairy.org

Thanks and Blessings,

Lee Ellis,
    Composer

"So Whatever Fortune You May Hold,
    All That Matters Is Your Heart of Gold"
    ~The Awakening of Angel DeLuna~
    Ellis & Schmidt
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:09 am

YOUR thread - DNA in general -- it's amazing:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1388-dna-produces-magnetized-wormholes-einstein-rosen-bridges-between-dimensions

Looking forward to your arrival. Goddess Speed. Smudge off any 7.0 quakes, okay? lol

Big Bear Hugs!

MISTS APRIL NEWSLETTER Sept_h10

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:00 pm

Can you add a link to Max Igan's latest video : " Humanities last Stand "
    As a source of wisdom,inspiration and responsability too .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc74CyF6R-g

Thank You

Safe journey towards your mother Carol.
    Give us some news when you arrive .

Love from me
    mudra
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:03 am

Wow- wonderful! Thanks you for all you do!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 23, 2011 3:56 am

Carol..dont think Ive had one of these yet tho I have enabled the newsletters to be sent
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 23, 2011 9:41 am

Merc and I dropped the ball. I'm flying back and forth between Hawaii and the mainland... going back to the mainland again to be with mom on Thursday. I don't know what Merc is doing as he is MIA. May be taking mom on her last RV road trip to visit her sister in Arizona so will likely not be on the computer much these next few weeks. Right now real life is taking a lot of time and I'm somewhat at a loss. Besides, my computer mother board died and all my newsletter data is unavailable. I'm currently using my husband's computer. I honestly don't know if I'll have access again to my computer's data again as it is pretty much trashed. Last time I had it on it was making tones, scrambling the screen and spitting out electrical popping sounds before the screen went black. Sorry

However, if you and the other members would put together a list of topics and links you would like to see go out I suspect Merc could be found to email it to the members. He's not the newsletter formatting type of guy.. but he is great at tech stuff.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon May 23, 2011 5:43 pm

I am sorry My Brothers and Sisters...

I was MIA this last Week as My Wife and I had been putting off alot of tidying up in Our Life over the past Year. With My Wife having been sick this past Year - Alot of clutter had gathered up around Us over that time. That - Along with all of the other Clutter We'd had from before - Made Us finally say to Ourselves - Clean this all up...

That said - The Past week for Me and My Wife was geared to removing alot of Garbage from Our Home - Going through Boxes keeping what We needed and ridding Ourselves of that which We did not - Cleaning the Yard and Garage - As well as a Trip to another Town this past Wednesday so as to get out for a change in Scenery and take My Wife out for Dinner at the same time.

My apolgies to the Membership for being absent as It was unannounced - But that is where I was for the past week...

Dealing with the Clutter - Taking care of whats Important and cleaning House...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Mon May 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Hows about we just consider this thread the newsletter?

The site speaks for itself in so many ways, and there is a great roundup of threads here.

The news I was most interested in was if the two of you and your families are okay, and thinking good thoughts for you.

We care very much for both of you and the wonderful connections made possible here.

All of that to say thanks for the update and we wish you the best possible outcomes; however, it is true.

What more could be asked of people who give so much, already?

You are loved and appreciated.

For all of us,

Troy

Oh: if I knew how to use a publishing program I would love to do a newsletter.

Me own newsletter:

The hospice situation came through. I am somewhat nervous, but mostly excited. It is a blessing to be able to do this and be present for people during such a sacred time. Wish me well. Prayers always appreciated. I am still doing my other work, but am testing the waters.

Love,

me
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 23, 2011 11:08 pm

That's wonderful Troy. My husband is both a home health nurse and hospice nurse. The people who do hospice work are very special as are you. I think you exhibit a special compassion that will be very much welcomed in the homes and with the patients you will work with. Much JT to you.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 24, 2011 3:23 am

My thoughts have been with you and Hadriel Mercuriel.
    I am glad to know your absence was due to making
    life as it had piled up over the last months more easy and fluent.
    Getting rid of the no longer serving and moving into the essential.
    All is well dear Brother as for you as it is for Carol we are not expecting
    here in the Mists to be served .By giving our very best best when we can
    and where we can in all areas of life we are contributing to make the Love flow grow.
    That is the highest purpose we can serve.

Bless you Mercuriel and bless you Carol.
    Thank you for being who you are.
    We love you.

The Karen

Love for You
    mudra

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 24, 2011 3:46 am

Mercuriel wrote:I am sorry My Brothers and Sisters...

I was MIA this last Week as My Wife and I had been putting off alot of tidying up in Our Life over the past Year. With My Wife having been sick this past Year - Alot of clutter had gathered up around Us over that time. That - Along with all of the other Clutter We'd had from before - Made Us finally say to Ourselves - Clean this all up...

That said - The Past week for Me and My Wife was geared to removing alot of Garbage from Our Home - Going through Boxes keeping what We needed and ridding Ourselves of that which We did not - Cleaning the Yard and Garage - As well as a Trip to another Town this past Wednesday so as to get out for a change in Scenery and take My Wife out for Dinner at the same time.

My apolgies to the Membership for being absent as It was unannounced - But that is where I was for the past week...

Dealing with the Clutter - Taking care of whats Important and cleaning House...

Wink

Nothin like a good spring clean!
    All the best to you both

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:30 pm