tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
icecold
eMonkey
ClearWater
Instigator
mudra
Jonah
Mercuriel
malletzky
enemyofNWO
monique
truth and integrity
Oliver
Carol
Seashore
TRANCOSO
19 posters

TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT Empty TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 am

Truth Has Fallen And Taken Liberty With It
    By Paul Craig Roberts
    24 March, 2010
    (Source: Counterpunch.org)

There was a time when the pen was mightier than the sword. That was a time when people believed in truth and regarded truth as an independent power and not as an auxiliary for government, class, race, ideological, personal, or financial interest.

Today Americans are ruled by propaganda. Americans have little regard for truth, little access to it, and little ability to recognize it.

Truth is an unwelcome entity. It is disturbing. It is off limits. Those who speak it run the risk of being branded ‘anti-American’, ‘anti-semite’ or ‘conspiracy theorist’.

Truth is an inconvenience for government and for the interest groups whose campaign contributions control government.

Truth is an inconvenience for prosecutors who want convictions, not the discovery of innocence or guilt.

Truth is inconvenient for ideologues.

Today many whose goal once was the discovery of truth are now paid handsomely to hide it. ‘Free market economists’ are paid to sell off-shoring to the American people. High-productivity, high value-added American jobs are denigrated as dirty, old industrial jobs. Relicts from long ago, we are best shed of them. Their place has been taken by ‘the New Economy’, a mythical economy that allegedly consists of high-tech white collar jobs in which Americans innovate and finance activities that occur offshore. All Americans need in order to participate in this ‘new economy’ are finance degrees from Ivy League universities, and then they will work on Wall Street at million dollar jobs.

Economists who were once respectable took money to contribute to this myth of ‘the New Economy’.

And not only economists sell their souls for filthy lucre. Recently we have had reports of medical doctors who, for money, have published in peer-reviewed journals concocted ‘studies’ that hype this or that new medicine produced by pharmaceutical companies that paid for the ‘studies’.

The Council of Europe is investigating the drug companies’ role in hyping a false swine flu pandemic in order to gain billions of dollars in sales of the vaccine.

The media helped the US military hype its recent Marja offensive in Afghanistan, describing Marja as a city of 80,000 under Taliban control. It turns out that Marja is not urban but a collection of village farms.

And there is the global warming scandal, in which NGOs. the UN, and the nuclear industry colluded in concocting a doomsday scenario in order to create profit in pollution.

Wherever one looks, truth has fallen to money.

Wherever money is insufficient to bury the truth, ignorance, propaganda, and short memories finish the job.

I remember when, following CIA director William Colby’s testimony before the Church Committee in the mid-1970s, presidents Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan issued executive orders preventing the CIA and U.S. black-op groups from assassinating foreign leaders. In 2010 the US Congress was told by Dennis Blair, head of national intelligence, that the US now assassinates its own citizens in addition to foreign leaders. When Blair told the House Intelligence Committee that US citizens no longer needed to be arrested, charged, tried, and convicted of a capital crime, just murdered on suspicion alone of being a ‘threat’, he wasn’t impeached. No investigation pursued. Nothing happened. There was no Church Committee. In the mid-1970s the CIA got into trouble for plots to kill Castro. Today it is American citizens who are on the hit list. Whatever objections there might be don’t carry any weight. No one in government is in any trouble over the assassination of U.S. citizens by the U.S. government.

As an economist, I am astonished that the American economics profession has no awareness whatsoever that the U.S. economy has been destroyed by the off-shoring of U.S. GDP to overseas countries. U.S. corporations, in pursuit of absolute advantage or lowest labour costs and maximum CEO ‘performance bonuses’, have moved the production of goods and services marketed to Americans to China, India, and elsewhere abroad. When I read economists describe off-shoring as free trade based on comparative advantage, I realize that there is no intelligence or integrity in the American economics profession.

Intelligence and integrity have been purchased by money. The trans-national or global U.S. corporations pay multi-million dollar compensation packages to top managers, who achieve these ‘performance awards’ by replacing U.S. labour with foreign labour. While Washington worries about ‘the Muslim threat’, Wall Street, U.S. corporations and ‘free market’ shills destroy the U.S. economy and the prospects of tens of millions of Americans.

Americans, or most of them, have proved to be putty in the hands of the police state.

Americans have bought into the government’s claim that security requires the suspension of civil liberties and accountable government. Astonishingly, Americans, or most of them, believe that civil liberties, such as habeas corpus and due process, protect ‘terrorists’, and not themselves. Many also believe that the Constitution is a tired old document that prevents government from exercising the kind of police state powers necessary to keep Americans safe and free.

Most Americans are unlikely to hear from anyone who would tell them any different.

I was associate editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal. I was Business Week’s first outside columnist, a position I held for 15 years. I was columnist for a decade for Scripps Howard News Service, carried in 300 newspapers. I was a columnist for the Washington Times and for newspapers in France and Italy and for a magazine in Germany. I was a contributor to the New York Times and a regular feature in the Los Angeles Times. Today I cannot publish in, or appear on, the American ‘mainstream
    media’.

For the last six years I have been banned from the ‘mainstream media’. My last column in the New York Times appeared in January, 2004, coauthored with Democratic U.S. Senator Charles Schumer representing New York. We addressed the off-shoring of U.S. jobs. Our op-ed article produced a conference at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. and live coverage by C-Span. A debate was launched. No such thing could happen today.

For years I was a mainstay at the Washington Times, producing credibility for the Moony newspaper as a Business Week columnist, former Wall Street Journal editor, and former Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury. But when I began criticizing Bush’s wars of aggression, the order came down to Mary Lou Forbes to cancel my column.

The American corporate does not serve the truth. It serves the government and the interest groups that empower the government.

America’s fate was sealed when the public and the anti-war movement bought the government’s 9/11 conspiracy theory. The government’s account of 9/11 is contradicted by much evidence. Nevertheless, this defining event of our time, which has launched the US on interminable wars of aggression and a domestic police state, is a taboo topic for investigation in the media. It is pointless to complain of war and a police state when one accepts the premise upon which they are based.

These trillion dollar wars have created financing problems for Washington’s deficits and threaten the U.S. dollar’s role as world reserve currency. The wars and the pressure that the budget deficits put on the dollar’s value have put Social Security and Medicare on the chopping block. Former Goldman Sachs chairman and U.S. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson is after these protections for the elderly. Fed chairman Bernanke is also after them. The Republicans are after them as well. These protections are called ‘entitlements’ as if they are some sort of welfare that people have not paid for in payroll taxes all their working lives.

With over 21 per cent unemployment as measured by the methodology of 1980, with American jobs, GDP, and technology having been given to China and India, with war being Washington’s greatest commitment, with the dollar over-burdened with debt, with civil liberty sacrificed to the ‘war on terror’, the liberty and prosperity of the American people have been thrown into the trash bin of history.

The militarism of the U.S. and Israeli states, and Wall Street and corporate greed, will now run their course. As the pen is censored and its might extinguished, I am signing off.

Paul Craig Roberts was an editor of the Wall Street Journal and an Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury. His latest book, HOW THE ECONOMY WAS LOST, has just been published by CounterPunch/AK Press. He can be reached at: PaulCraigRoberts@yahoo.com

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT Empty Re: TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:21 am

This is an excellent article by Paul Craig Roberts.

I hope that he will find a way to continue his leadership role.

He will be a guest on Alex Jones' show today.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT Empty Re: TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT

Post  Carol Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:23 am

I always felt 911 was America's downfall into rapid dissolution. I thought back then that if people were to stupid and too short-sighted to realize the war was rigged from the onset, the nation was already in the trouble. However, the nation really did die for me the day JFK was assassinated.
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:35 am

Trancoso, thank you, my friend, for this thread and article.
    Well, this is the story of my life..in a different level.
    For more about 17 years I was practicing journalism in my country, always
    having the truth and justice in my heart. Since the independance, these were
    first articles to show what is behind the democracy, the Anglo-American
    dominacy, etc.. I have been automathicaly named "anti-American",
    "conspiracy theorist", even "antisemitic..etc. I was loosing job
    after job, constant pressures, threats, provocations by the puppets of TPTB.
    I kept fighting: In 2002-2003 I created my own geopolitical magazine, that was
    opening terrible truths behind the scene, 9/11, NWO, Mind control, geopolitical
    terror...I was publicly attacked by dozens of paid intelectual prostitutes,
    NGOs...several campaigns against the magazine were running. The magazine`s
    office was twice invaded, not to speak about personal threats...
    When they finally realized
    thay can`t break me this way, they had destroyed the magazine financially...no
    advertisement was possible in the magazine, problems with distribution, copies
    were different ways prevented to be in sale...
    Now, I am blocked here, and can`t publish anywhere, no job, I am on the black
    list. Somehow, in 2007 i succeed to publish three geopolitical analyzes in a
    magazine. The editor-in-chief was directly putted under pressure not to pay me
    and not to publish my articles anymore.
    I am telling you this not to get your compassion, but just as an example how
    things are going with the people, journalists that are telling the truth. You
    must understand how big the blockage is around the world, they are everywhere,
    and they have nets of influence in all institutions, in all countries. Feeling
    fear from them, and being quiet about what is happening is just in their favor.
    But, I know they have only the illusion of power. I know they will soon fall.
    If I have a place, I know what to tell them.

Greetings
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Oliver,

Thank you for sharing your story!! OMG!
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:58 am

Seashore wrote:Oliver,

Thank you for sharing your story!! OMG!

You are welcome, Seashore. Its only a part of it.

Greetings
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:08 am

Oliver, please feel free to print anything you want here because this is a FREE forum which belongs to the members. Be our guest and print those articles here because we can read them and circulate what resonates with us individually via the net through email, twitter, face book or whatever. The truth will get out.

Why?

How?

Because this site has over 124 countries checking in on it, that's why. It may be small but it is one of those places where truth is valued. cheers

Last edited by Carol on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:41 am

Carol wrote:Oliver, please feel free to print anything you want here because this is a FREE forum which belongs to the members. Be our guest and print those articles here because we can read them and circulate what resonates with us individually via the net through email, twitter, face book or whatever. The truth will get out.

Why?

How?

Because this site has over 60 countries checking in on it, that's why. It may be small but it is one of those places where truth is valued. cheers

Yes, Carol, thanks, but the problem is that the articles are not in English, it should take a lot of time and effort to translate them..and I can use that time trying to find some eventual alternative media throughout the world to publish new articles.
    However, when there is something to be shared and circulated, I will post it here.

Greetings
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:09 am

Amazing story, Oliver!
    It also says everything about that so called FREEDOM & DEMOCRACY US-Style!

I'd call it a Dictarorial Democracy.
    Every 4 years you're allowed to vote between 2 donkeys, ( TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT Icon_jokercolor) carrying the same agenda on their corrupt backs!

VIVE L'ANARCHY!!!
    TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT 67677
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Oliver.. post it in your language and also use bable for the translations. Use the english title and list the bable link along with your articles if you don't want to do the translations yourself. Folks who are interested would use bable.

This is easy.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

check it out. cheers
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:13 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Amazing story, Oliver!
    It also says everything about that so called FREEDOM & DEMOCRACY US-Style!

I'd call it a Dictarorial Democracy.
    Every 4 years you're allowed to vote between 2 donkeys, ( TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT Icon_jokercolor) carrying the same agenda on their corrupt backs!

VIVE L'ANARCHY!!!
    TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT 67677

Trancoso, you made me laugh with bitterness..Yeah, very, very amazing story, what to say, my friend TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT Icon_cool
    And..it is not only US-style freedom and democracy.
    Btw, I am posting for you here a part from my cabaret text, a project with a composer from my country few years ago.
    Greetings

DEMOCRACY

Citizens and villagers!
    What is democracy?
    Something is happening, but you are not completely clear what it is.
    Something is pressing you: a secret sigh, a hidden pain,
    a lost glance, a nervous twitch on the face.
    Something lies to you, discharges you from the content, embittering you.
    It steals you from yourself.
    “There is someone in your head, but its not you”* (Pink Floyd, paraphrase)
    “Something is happening here, but you don’t know what it is.
    Do you, Mr. Jones?”** (Bob Dylan)

What is that, Mister Jones?

Let us preview the factual situation:
    Indifferent to good and evil.
    Obsessed with laws, unimportant for justice.
    Skeptical about love.
    Nihilistic about ideals.
    It offers only an illusory choice.
    It treats freedom as an economic category.
    Relativizes the truth.
    Absolutizies relativity.
    Expresses only opinions, not truths.
    So the majority decides what the truth is and what it isn’t by voting.

Forgive me, citizens and villagers,

But the only truth in the democracy is that
    two idiots, let us not say monkeys,
    will always outvote one genius.
    O, injustice, you burn as coal in the soul!
    Who is FOR…let him shut up!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:32 pm

But
    the only truth in the democracy is that

two
    idiots, let us not say monkeys,

will
    always outvote one genius.

O, injustice,
    you burn as coal in the soul!

Who is
    FOR…let him shut up!
    TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT Lol

Oliver, what I always say to people who f#ck up big time: "He, it's your karma ... TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT 216239

It does make them feel a bit uneasy, to say the least.

We're living in a world that's ruled by the greed of the allmighty G.O.D., as in Gold, Oil, Drugs.
    TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT 94171 TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT Icon_pale
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    But
    the only truth in the democracy is that

two
    idiots, let us not say monkeys,

will
    always outvote one genius.

O, injustice,
    you burn as coal in the soul!

Who is
    FOR…let him shut up!
    TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT Lol

Oliver, what I always say to people who f#ck up big time: "He, it's your karma ... TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT 216239

It does make them feel a bit uneasy, to say the least.

We're living in a world that's ruled by the greed of the allmighty G.O.D., as in Gold, Oil, Drugs.
    TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT 94171 TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT Icon_pale

LOL ! Be well, Trancoso, you are great spirit!
    truth and integrity

TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT Empty Truth Has Fallen & Taken Liberty With It

Post  truth and integrity Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Oliver,
    I am touched by your story. Hmm…… It takes a lot of courage and strengths to do it.
    People are paying high price for their fight for freedom and honesty. The importance of truth and honesty is devalued. It is very inspiring to meet people like you. And I think that we need to have hope that in the end of the day we will win.
    Love,
    t&i
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:47 am

truth and integrity wrote:Oliver,
    I am touched by your story. Hmm…… It takes a lot of courage and strengths to do it.
    People are paying high price for their fight for freedom and honesty. The importance of truth and honesty is devalued. It is very inspiring to meet people like you. And I think that we need to have hope that in the end of the day we will win.
    Love,
    t&i

Thanks, Truth..it is not only about courage...I just don`t know other way.

Greetings
    monique
    monique

Post  monique Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:33 am

Oliver, thank you for share this fact of you life, is sad that this happen in all world and now, censorship has no limits, and what I suspected, is already underway,

from Jeff Rense site,

"GOOGLE FRANKENSTEIN: MACHINES TO CHOOSE YOUR NEWS
    Mon Apr 12 2010 08:15:34 ET

GOOGLE CEO and Obama political activist Eric Schmidt declared this weekend that his machines will help decide what news you receive!

News sites should use technology to PREDICT what a user wants to read by what they have already read, Schmidt told the AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEWS EDITORS, where a few humans still remained in the audience.

"We're all in this together."

MORE

Schmidt said he doesn't want 'to be treated as a stranger' when reading online, POLITICO reports.

He envisions a future where technology for news editing could help tailor advertisements for individual readers.

And he wants to be challenged through technology that 'directs readers' to a story with an 'opposing' view.

[An odd suggestion from the CEO of a company long accused of offering little to no conservative-leaning links on its news page, while aggressively promoting left-leaning hubs.]

Schmidt said GOOGLE is working on new ways to push adverts and content for consumers, based on what stories they've read.

What stories his machines have selected.

Developing..." Rolling Eyes No No No
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 am

Oliver ,My sympathy to you . I understand perfectly your problem as we also have been harassed and forced to escape from Australia . I know that there is an international conspiracy to crash dissent , whistle blowers or just people that know too much . ᅠMost western countries are pretend democracies in which the soviet's one party system has been replaced by an advanced version of a two parties system where both parties are controlled by the NWO .May I ask you what is your mother tongue ?http://www.themistsofavalon.net/member-s-words-f31/escape-from-australia-a-gangstalking-primer-t114.htm
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:17 am

monique wrote:Oliver, thank you for share this fact of you life, is sad that this happen in all world and now, censorship has no limits, and what I suspected, is already underway,

from Jeff Rense site,

"GOOGLE FRANKENSTEIN: MACHINES TO CHOOSE YOUR NEWS
    Mon Apr 12 2010 08:15:34 ET

GOOGLE CEO and Obama political activist Eric Schmidt declared this weekend that his machines will help decide what news you receive!

News sites should use technology to PREDICT what a user wants to read by what they have already read, Schmidt told the AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEWS EDITORS, where a few humans still remained in the audience.

"We're all in this together."

MORE

Schmidt said he doesn't want 'to be treated as a stranger' when reading online, POLITICO reports.

He envisions a future where technology for news editing could help tailor advertisements for individual readers.

And he wants to be challenged through technology that 'directs readers' to a story with an 'opposing' view.

[An odd suggestion from the CEO of a company long accused of offering little to no conservative-leaning links on its news page, while aggressively promoting left-leaning hubs.]

Schmidt said GOOGLE is working on new ways to push adverts and content for consumers, based on what stories they've read.

What stories his machines have selected.

Developing..." Rolling Eyes No No No

Monique, thank you...
    This is an interesting news, but I am not surprised at all...it is upgrading of the present system of propaganda in the news where where the "machine-journalist" - puppets, are employed only for passing the system`s propaganda methods. My experience and my sense for reading the effects of the propaganda is telling me that all over the world enormous masses of people are NOT BELIEVING them at all. It was shown best way with swine fly vaccine when about 90% of the target population refused to believe their lies.
    To conclude - No machine can lie better that TPTB owned journalist. TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT 21327 So, I am optimistic.

Greetings
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 am

Needless to say that I really sympathy with all of you, supressed by one way or another. I know of Oliver's problems, as we're both sharing the same native language, but I'm really surprised to see so many other among you having similar issues.

Take care, all of you, and don't let them bring you down!

with much respect for what you do,
    Mall...
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 am

enemyofNWO wrote:Oliver ,My sympathy to you . I understand perfectly your problem as we also have been harassed and forced to escape from Australia . I know that there is an international conspiracy to crash dissent , whistle blowers or just people that know too much . ᅠMost western countries are pretend democracies in which the soviet's one party system has been replaced by an advanced version of a two parties system where both parties are controlled by the NWO .May I ask you what is your mother tongue ?http://www.themistsofavalon.net/member-s-words-f31/escape-from-australia-a-gangstalking-primer-t114.htm

And my sympathy to you, Enemy of NWO.
    Thank you. I understand. I can imagine what you suffered from them.
    But I do not feel my self as victim, and I do not hate them. It was all my choice, and I knew what to expect, even in this situation I am, I do not feel hate for them, but I feel their fear from the coming events is becoming bigger and bigger. It is not pleasurable to be in the skin of TPTB these days. As for me, I am sleeping calm and deep, and often have beautiful dreams..which I hope you have too, EoNWO TRUTH HAS FALLEN & TAKEN LIBERTY WITH IT 998440 I am not sure for them. Unclear conscious..in that level - my gosh, that must be awful!

Unfortunately, i can`t open this link you sent me, maybe you can PM me with the content you wanted me to read.
    My native language is Macedonian.

My best wishes
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Support Tyranny Or You're A Terrorist
    By J. Speer-Williams
    4-19-10

Support, or at least ignore, tyranny or the corporate media might call you a racist, anti-Semite, a terrorist, or all three epithets. Today, vocal, non-violent, civil disagreement or disobedience can be deemed as terrorist activity.

If the federal government labels you as a racist or anti-Semite, they can, with their new ‘hate’ laws, arrest you. If, however, they label you as an ‘unlawful enemy combatant’, for your out-spoken, anti-tyranny views, ‘our’ government can ‘legally’ have you picked-up, whisked to anyone of over 170 military bases around the world, held indefinitely, and tortured, all with-out charges, or the benefit of any legal defensive, and without any family or friends ever knowing what happen to you.

No peaceful revolution is to be allowed in the land of the once brave and free.
    As George Orwell wrote, "In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

James Bovard, author of 'Lost Rights' wrote, "Americans have been taught to expect their salvation from government, instead of recognizing government as the most dangerous threat they'll face in their lives."

No redress of grievances are are to be allowed in our brave new world: Just take the destruction of our way of life and keep your mouth shut ... or else.

What's the cui bono (who benefits) from this demonization and arrest of those who engage in the honest civic activity of dissent? Tyrants, and those who are paid to support tyrants, is the simple answer to who benefits.

Leading this assault on valid dissent, by concerned Americans, is one of the foremost hate groups in the world: the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). It's the SPLC that accuses Americans who disagree with the extreme turn toward tyranny our government has taken since the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, as being so filled with hate that they've become terrorists. But like all criminals, the SPLC accuses others of what they themselves are guilty: Hate. Hate of the freedoms, for which America was once known.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, truly impoverished with a lack of anything that resembles decency, is far from being poor; it's a 501(c)3 tax free group of extreme radicals, who are heavily funded from some very mysterious sources.

The International Monetary/Banking Cartel has tasked the SPLC with one overriding goal: "By way of deception, arrest human evolution." If you love your family, your church, and your nation, please learn how the alien Southern Poverty Law Center is trying to destroy our family values, the connections we have with our creator, and our American way of life.

The SPLC is one of the ‘think-tanks’, that works with intelligence agencies, to give ‘talking points’ and even scripts to the editorial staffs and talking heads of television, like O'Reilly, Beck, Olbermann, Matthews, Hannity, Cramer, Lauer, and that little Mossad agent, what's his name.

The SPLC is the hate group that issued a report to the Department of Homeland Security, that was subsequently issued to all of our law enforcement groups in the nation, that stated that supporters of Ron Paul's presidential candidacy were part of what the SPLC was calling the ‘Modern Militia Movement’, who were commando renegades anxious to kill cops. The report went on to warn cops to be on the look-out for vehicle bumper stickers supporting Dr. Ron Paul, the Libertarian, Constitutional, and Campaign for Liberty political parties.

Glenn Beck signed a $40 million contract with the Monetary Cartel's CBS to convincingly read from teleprompters, lies set into motion by the SPLC, linking in the public mind Al Qaeda with American patriots. Something Beck calls an ‘unholy alliance’, when the real alliance is between Al Qaeda and the US/UK/Israeli intelligence nexus, which will be creating false flag events to blame on American patriots.

FBI Director Robert Mueller has even out done Beck, by saying domestic terrorists (American patriots) are a greater threat to America than Al Qaeda, when Mr. Mueller knows very well Al Qaeda was initiated and is funded with black budgets from the US intelligence community, from the illegal drugs they bring in and sell through authorized outlets, like the Mafia.

The Department of Homeland Security has even issued an unclassified, but official white paper entitled, ‘Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment.’ This document clearly demonstrates how our own government is working to label patriotic Americans as part of a "phenomenon of violent radicalization." And once intelligence agents launch government sponsored terrorists events, which will be blamed on loyal, but vocal and concerned Americans, our best citizens will begin to disappear.

And soon, there'll be no one voicing their displeasure of government by calling radio talk shows or at public rallies. No one to tell us of the dangers with chemtrails, mandatory vaccines, open borders, a purposely crashed economy, banker bail-outs, the Fed, confiscatory taxes, soaring public debt, the health care bill, global governance, unjustified wars or unspeakable tortures. And America will become the next Soviet Union or Nazi Germany, unless many more Americans wake-up to what is happening in our own country, where once laws had the consent of the governed.

Additionally, the white supremacist and militia movements are all run and funded by black operatives from the US/UK/Israeli joint intelligence network, in order to provoke, with money and heated rhetoric, mentally deficit ne'er-do-wells into high profile criminal acts. Such a case occurred on an airliner over Detroit on Christmas Day of 2009, to justify forcing Americans to go through dangerous full-body scanners, that alter and destroy human DNA, which the US government had ordered about six months prior to their sponsored terrorist event.

FBI agent provocateur Hal Turner pretended to be a white supremacist, who called for violence on his Hal Turner radio show. The scam is simple: Place enough under-cover agents shouting hate, anti-Semitism, insurrection, and seditious libel over the air waves to justify eliminating our freedom of speech, and other rights guaranteed to us by our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

It's an artless, but effective machination in a country that is so burden with governmentally created problems that most people form their opinions from mainstream media sound-bytes, a national consequence from so much malicious ‘noise’ in our lives from the corporate media.

The idea is to associate - in the public's mind - those who expose governmental corruption and crimes as being seditionists, racists, anti-Semitics, insurrectionists, or terrorists. This process is already working well with under-cover operatives in the Tea Party movement, hold up race inflammatory signs, at the grass roots level, while republican operatives try to co-opt the movement from above, with such shallow front pieces as Ms. Sarah Palin.

A major problem in routing out the den of thieves and murders in our government have been their compliant courts and judges, who issue injunctions against any detailed exposure of governmental criminals and their crimes.

But in spite of all the money, power, and influence held by the dark forces over our entire government and courts of law, there is help coming to freedom loving people from wise and unknown sources.

Currently in Great Britain, there are 300 injunctions (gag orders) that have been issued by courts preventing exposures of governmental and corporate crimes, and probably many more such injunctions in US courts. But WikiLeaks (no relation to the CIA controlled Wikipedia), has come to our rescue. WikiLeaks is an anonymous, whistle-blowing internet site, that has thus far protected all of its whistleblowers, in exposing governmental and corporate crimes. Certainly the fear mongering haters of the SPLC must think that WikiLeaks and their whistleblowers to be the vilest terrorists in existence.

WikiLeaks is on their way to making court injunctions useless, as they have denied all attempts by the CIA/MI-5/MI-6/Mossad intelligence agencies to find out just who these WikiLeaks' whistleblowers have been. In a mere three years WikiLeaks has published more scoops than the Washington Post has published in thirty years.

WikiLeaks' latest release is a highly "classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad - including two Reuters news staff. The video shot from an apache helicopter gun-site, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were also seriously wounded. For further information, please visit the special project website www.CollateralMurder.com."

In the hate filled minds of those at the Southern Poverty Law Center, the terrorists who murdered 12 innocent people are not terrorists; surely, according to SPLC logic, the terrorists are the whistleblowers.

In praise of WikiLeaks, Britain's The Guardian newspaper wrote "... serves as an uncensorable and untraceable depository for the truth, able to publish documents that the courts may prevent newspapers and broadcaster from being able to touch."

Is God on our side? If so, remember that God helps those who help themselves (and others). We can only be free if we are vigilant and desire it more than life.

J. Speer-Williams
    jsw4@mac.com

Source: http://www.rense.com/general90/don.htm

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:33 am

Why I am a terrorist ?
    SNIP
    "So if the failure to support a government’s wrongful policies makes me a terrorist—so be it. If speaking truth to power makes one a terrorist—sign me up; move me to top of the NSA and FBI lists of suspects. Send forth the assassins with their rifles. If exposing the lies and corruption that attends power makes me a terrorist—I will proudly wear the crown and bear the cost. I will cheerfully take my place alongside other terrorists with names like Thoreau, Debs, King, Gandhi, Einstein, Zinn, and Christ. "

the rest at the link below

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article14815.htm

I could add a few more things like :
    If I think that Israel is an Apartheid state .
    If I think that AIPAC and other Zionist lobby groups buy politicians in the western world .
    If I think that making wars to support the economic system is wrong .
    If I think that democracy is a fraud and we actually live in societies where everything is rigged starting from who is going to be the next US president , the Chief of the High Court , or the next PM .
    If I think that the economic system is a giant Ponzi scheme with the stock market share price rigged by the Plunge Protection Team , the commodities and precious metal prices rigged by the major banks and the money is toilet paper .
    If I think that the energy problems of the world are solvable by releasing Zero Point devices kept at the moment under lock and key and available only to the militaries .
    If I think that Aliens are interacting with humans and the government have been
    suppressing this information for many decades
    If I think that every institution on the face of the Earth is a fraud , starting from the major religions and the government institutions .
    If I think that most politicians are corrupt and not serving their electors , they serve behind the scene puppet masters .
    Then I am a terrorist and proud of it .Public enemy numero uno  of Australia .
    monique
    monique

Post  monique Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:29 pm

oh Rolling Eyes i am a terrorist too Shocked
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:33 am

The Battle For The Republican Party
    By Joel Skousen
    Editor - World Affairs Brief
    9-3-10

Begin Excerpt

Actually, there is no doubt who controls the Republican Party, and it is not K-Street lobbyists, as Examiner columnist Timothy Carney claims. These big lobbying machines work, indirectly, for the Powers That Be (PTB) - the real forces that control both Republicans and Democrats. The powerful and wealthy lobbyists that have historically had big offices on K-street in Washington DC only provide a level of insurance to keep things running smoothly. The real battle for control of the GOP is over the conservative base that is increasingly joining the Tea Party rebellion in opposition to mainstream control of the Republican party and its role in growing big government. Establishment Republican leaders like Newt Gingrich and Michael Steele continue to promote false conservative candidates with big money backing, hoping to convince Tea Party supporters that only moderate Republicans can win in November. Sadly, uncompromising and hardline candidates have won only a few races in the primary season, while main-stream candidates have generally succeeded in snookering conservatives into supporting re-branded liberals as conservatives.

Big wins by the Tea Party hardliners were Rand Paul's victory over Tim Greyson in Kentucky, Joe Miller's slim defeat of Republican Senator Lisa Murkowsky in Alaska, and the ouster of Utah mainstream Senator Robert Bennett in the Utah primary. The nomination of anti-global warming scientist Art Robinson in Oregon to challenge Democrat Peter DeFazio was also a big win for constitutional conservatives.

Big wins by the establishment, on the other hand, were the renomination of Senator John McCain in Arizona, the Texas defeat of Debra Medina by Gov. Rick Perry and the wins of Meg Whitman and Carly Fiorina over their respective conservative challengers for the Republican primary in California. In most of the smaller races, mainstream (but fairly conservative) Republican candidates won as well. There were a few outright conservative frauds that won--Ben Quayle in Phoenix, the lackluster son of former VP Dan Quayle, was the prime example. He was funded by former Pres. George H. W. Bush and his entire entourage of establishment hacks from Washington.

Despite the fact that most Tea Party candidates failed to win in Republican primaries, the movement is still a huge force to be reckoned with because of its size and uncompromising demeanor. Nothing was more exemplary of this than the huge rally organized by Fox News commentator Glenn Beck in Washington DC this past week, which drew an estimated 800,000 people. The media played its usually role as truth saboteur by grossly underestimating the crowds in attendance and by giving excessive play to the objections of black civil rights leaders who were incensed that Beck grabbed "their spot" on the Washington mall before they could.

The media was successful in taunting Beck so badly over the "politicization of the rally" issue that Beck was forced to downplay his rhetoric, discourage banners, and bill the event as a moral and religious rally honoring our troops(everyone's favorite ploy) instead. It lost some of its fire in doing so, but it made up for it by appealing to an ecumenical spirit of cooperation among the various conservative religious factions--which is badly needed.

The establishment is in the middle of a powerful campaign to co-opt the Tea Party movement, so we must understand how they intend to do this. Primarily, they intend to use the power of money to make sure that real conservatives are denied funding and that controlled conservatives are so richly funded that they won't dare to risk losing that funding.

First, I will comment on Tim Carney's piece in the Examiner for its interesting analysis on the role of well healed lobbyists in the Republican party. [my comments in brackets]

"Bob Dole, once the standard-bearer of the Republican Party, parlayed his political clout into personal wealth [only happens to lawmakers who play along with the PTB during their tenure], and now he's putting that wealth to work against a conservative Republican Senate candidate in a general election. Dole, now a lobbyist at Alston Bird, contributed $1,000 on Aug. 11 to the independent Senate campaign of Charlie Crist, who left the GOP in April. Dole's may be an extreme case-- because he's actually backing a non-Republican [this is actually a reflection of the fact that Dole is on the globalist team and they'll support fellow liberals like Crist even after they have been forced out of the party, when their masquerade fails]-- but it epitomizes the fundamental split within the Republican Party.

"The current GOP fault line is not exactly conservatives vs. moderates or new guard vs. old guard. For 2010, the rivalry is the Tea Party wing against the K Street wing [what I call the mainstream wing, because it is not just a matter of catering to lobbyists and big money]. To tell which kind of Republican a candidate is, see how the Democrats attack him: If he's branded a shill for Wall Street, he's from the K Street wing. If he's labeled an extremist outside the mainstream, he's a Tea Partier.

"More tellingly, study their campaign contributions [yes]. K Street Republicans' coffers are filled by the political action committees of defense contractors, drug companies, lobbying firms, and Wall Street banks. A Tea Party Republican is funded by the Club for Growth or the Senate Conservatives Fund, which is run by the Republican leadership's least-favorite colleague, Jim DeMint [not so. True Tea Party candidates are supported almost exclusively from small contributions from individuals].

"In Colorado's Senate primary last week, the Tea Party trumped K Street as Weld County District Attorney Ken Buck upset former Lt. Gov. Jane Norton. Norton, herself a former lobbyist who tried to run from that background, raised $293,000 from PACs. Buck got only $2,500 in PAC cash. Buck got zero support from Republican lawmakers' PACs while 15 GOP incumbents funded Norton, including leaders Mitch McConnell, Lamar Alexander, John Thune and Kay Bailey Hutchison. Two senators who have cashed out to K Street -- Mel Martinez and Trent Lott -- also put their money behind Norton [all mainstream insiders].

"Kentucky shows an even starker contrast. Before the May 18 Senate primary, secretary of state and McConnell acolyte Trey Grayson had raised a half million dollars from PACs --20 times the PAC haul of upstart Rand Paul. Paul got a check from outgoing curmudgeon Sen. Jim Bunning, but 18 Republican senators bankrolled Grayson's campaign, plus the Republican Mainstreet Partnership and three top House Republicans. Grayson pocketed political action committee cash from businesses that have sided more with Obama than with Republicans, such as $10,000 from drug maker Pfizer -- a key champion of Obamacare. Other Grayson funders are a rogues' gallery of subsidy sucklers and regulatory robber barons: bailout bandits like the American Bankers Association and the Managed Funds Association; Obamacare backers like the American Hospital Association and a dozen drug companies; ethanol baron Archer Daniels Midland; cap-and-trade profiteers like Duke Energy; and government contractors like the Chubb Corp. and Northrop Grumman. A K Street lobbyist who had represented AIG during the bailouts hosted a fundraiser for Grayson, and at least a dozen lobbying firms and industry groups backed him with cash.

"And of course, Trent Lott was a Grayson donor. Lott is the captain of the K Street team. He told a reporter last month his thoughts on the Tea Partiers: 'We don' t need [or want] a lot of Jim DeMint disciples. As soon as they get here, we need to co-opt them [very telling].' Lott's proposed co-opting is not primarily ideological -- Norton and Grayson, and their inside-the-Beltway patrons are all fairly conservative [as only the mainstream would define it]. The main distinction between Team Lott and Team DeMint might have less to do with policy platforms and more to do with a politician's attitude toward the Washington nexus of power and money."

This last part is absolutely true. That is the key issue whether or not a candidate is owned by the establishment. If he is, Tea Party supporters don't trust them, no matter how conservative they claim to be. One only need to view John McCain's complete reversal of position on illegal immigration to see how essential it is not to believe what they say, but watch who's behind them.

"Nevada's Sharron Angle [battling Senate majority leader Read] is anti-bailout and anti-subsidy [and the establishment is pulling out all the stops to discredit her]. Paul could try to shrink defense spending and ethanol subsidies. In Florida, Republican Marco Rubio isn't a game player like Dole's buddy Crist is.

"You can see today, by their improved personal financial situations, what Lott and Dole were trying to accomplish in Washington. You can also guess which current Republicans will join them on K Street in a few years -- andplay ball with them in the meantime. But Tea Partiers and DeMint disciples will come to Washington with an aversion to K Street. Now that Lott and Dole have sided so clearly against them, maybe K Street will have a harder time trying to co-opt them."

In a more recent article Carney finds another gem about Republican manipulation--trying to help re-elect Democratic Senator Reid: "Why would the former chairman of the Republican National Committee -- he ran the GOP for six years during Reagan's presidency -- endorse Democrat Harry Reid in a dead-heat election? Because that GOP bigwig is from the K Street Wing of the Republican Party [wrong--because he is part of the PTB working to control both parties]. Frank Fahrenkopf is now head of the American Gaming Association, the gambling industry's lobby. This cycle, like last cycle, Fahrenkopf has funded Reid's reelection [Why is a supposedly conservative Republican running the gambling lobby? It is just more evidence of their true colors - they are and were only playing roles to fool conservatives]."

Fortunately, there are some politicians who simply cannot be bought, and the Ron Paul family is one of them. Sarah Palin is not. I want to comment on what I believe is the crucial way in which Sara Palin has been co-opted by the money issue in her quest for political power. An interesting piece came out in Vanity Fair this week entitled, "Palin in Private" by Michael Joseph Gross. It was clearly a hatchet job on Palin by a Leftist, but I have to admit, it was based mostly on truths that the Palin team does not want aired. Gross fails to balance his embarrassing revelations with any of Palin's redeeming qualities.

During her vice presidential candidacy with John McCain, Palin underwent a painful transition from principled libertarian to controlled Republican show girl. She's being used now and doesn't see that all the attention the media is lavishing upon her is not intended to promote her, but to set her up for a fall. During the 2008 campaign she started out bucking the establishment advisors that were clearly attempting to control her. But despite initial resistance to the fame, fancy hotels and celebrity treatment, she eventually succumbed to the new lifestyle and learned to like it.

When Palin returned to Alaska, vowing to rise again and break loose from the coercion of the establishment, the PTB sicced their media dogs on her to set her up for failure and to bring her back into their arena. Legal and media pressure were applied almost constantly while she was governor of Alaska and nearly drove her to bankruptcy with various ethics charges and the resulting legal challenges. As I indicated, I'm convinced it wasn't their purpose to destroy her, but rather to drive her into the arms of the monied Republican king-makers who could offer to be her "saviors" (a book deal worth at least $10M was a good start) and then set traps to control her once she had become used to the lavish lifestyle of a political celebrity. Look at what she has become, according to interviews conducted by Michael Gross:

"Warm and effusive in public, indifferent or angry in private: this is the 'pattern of Palin's behavior toward the people who make her life possible.' A onetime gubernatorial aide to Palin says, 'The people who have worked for her--they're broken, used, stepped on, down in the dust.' On the 2008 campaign trail, one close aide recalls, it was practically impossible to persuade Palin to take a moment to thank the kitchen workers at fund-raising dinners. During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the 'slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was 'typical of his wife.' He answered, 'You just got to let her go through it... Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn't even mean.' When a 'campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication' to control her moods, Todd responded that she 'just needed to run and work out more.'

"Her anger kept boiling over, however, 'and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, 'her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer.' 'Within hours, she would be screaming again.' At the end of one long day, 'when Palin was mid-tirade,' a campaign aide remembers thinking, 'You were an angel all night. Now you're a devil. Where did this come from?' The intensity of Palin's temper was first described to me in such extreme terms that I couldn't help but wonder if it might be exaggerated, until I heard corroborating tales of outbursts dating back to her days as mayor of Wasilla and before. One friend of the Palins' remembers an argument between Sarah and Todd: 'They took all the canned goods out of the pantry, then proceeded to throw them at each other. By the time they got done, the stainless-steel fridge looked like it had got shot up with a shotgun.' This friend adds, 'She has a horrible temper, but she has gotten away with it because she is a pretty woman.'

"When Palin was mayor, she made life for one low-level municipal employee so miserable that the woman quit her job, sought psychiatric counseling, and then left the state altogether to escape Palin's sphere of influence--this according to one person with firsthand knowledge of the situation. Palin's former personal assistants all refused to comment on the record for this story, some citing a fear of 'reprisal.' Others who have worked with Palin recall that, when she feels 'threatened, she does not hesitate to wield some version of a signature threat: 'I have the power to ruin you.'

"William Kristol [a neocon globalist], editor of The Weekly Standard, and Fred Malek, aide to Presidents Richard Nixon and George H. W. Bush are advisors. Lawyer Robert Barnett, the most successful literary agent in Washington--his clients range from Hillary Clinton to Dick Cheney to Tony Blair--negotiated Palin's reported $7 million advance for Going Rogue, and he helps oversee her 'speaking schedule, which is arranged by the Washington Speakers Bureau.

"The small inner circle that shapes Palin's voice day to day includes lobbyist Randy Scheunemann, a director of the neoconservative think tank 'Project for the New American Century,' [which provided the theoretical "New Pearl Harbor" impetus for the government's false flag attack on the WTC] who advises Palin on foreign affairs [which explains her neocon positions supporting more wars of intervention]. Palin's speechwriter is Lindsay Hayes [from the McCain camp]. Doug McMarlin and Jason Recher, both of whom did advance work for George W. Bush, serve as 'bodyguards and confidants. Both Hayes and Recher were on Palin's 2008-campaign road team, and both were known for indulging her whims, according to their colleagues."

In short, her life is very different now than before. When initially presented with a fancy and expensive new outfit during the McCain campaign, she expressed horror that the campaign would spend huge sums on designer clothes. Now she only buys expensive clothes, demands first class airfare when her private jet isn't available, and drives a new Cadillac Escalade with tinted windows. FOX pays her over a million dollars a year for her pat, unoriginal commentary (broadcast from her own studio at her home), and she still commands huge 6 figure fees for speaking engagements which guarantees that the most principled Tea Partiers (who are poor) can rarely afford to attend. A new 6,000-square-foot stone-clad château style home is being built for her, complete with an airplane hangar for Todd Palin's Piper Cub.

End Excerpt

World Affairs Brief - Commentary and Insights on a Troubled World

Copyright Joel Skousen. Partial quotations with attribution permitted.

Cite source as Joel Skousen's World Affairs Brief ( http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com )

World Affairs Brief, 290 West 580 South, Orem, Ut 84058, USA

Source: rense.com

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:59 pm