tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 ways to counterbalance Japan's Catastrophe

mudra
    mudra

4 ways to counterbalance Japan's Catastrophe Empty 4 ways to counterbalance Japan's Catastrophe

Post  mudra Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:51 pm

4 ways to counterbalance Japan's Catastrophe

By Monica Wilcox

Let’s Be Honest About This Green Thing

The truth is most people don’t want to be held personally responsible for our environment. I grew up with a man who considered himself a conversationalist, but was, truly, one of those early environmentalists. I watched my father dedicate his adult life to protecting Wyoming’s land and water. I played at the back of town hall meetings as he argued with farmers who were over-irrigating the Colorado River, and meetings with coal mining companies who were carving huge pock marks out of the land. His cause, the protection of our natural resources, was extremely unpopular through all of the ’70s, ’80s and into the ’90s. He was “the Tree-Hugger,” “the Granola,” the “Sierra Club Kook.”

Next: 4 Ways To Counterbalance Japan’s Catastrophe

Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/4-proactive-steps-to-counterbalance-japans-catastrophe.html#ixzz1HkAWJ5fV

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

4 ways to counterbalance Japan's Catastrophe Empty Re: 4 ways to counterbalance Japan's Catastrophe

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:13 am

I think she makes interesting points but IMHO perhaps increasing lack mentality may lead to more lack. It is not that resources are not enough but that our frequency is too low to realize that we can have what we NEED and still be in co-resonance with God Source

God Source is not limited, nor lack resources; it is us that are entertaining this endless victim/victimizer game and allowing for tyrants to pop up in our reality. Whilst we feel dis-empowered and readily give our energy to the negative by validating it and feeling small, things will not change and we will continue to descend into the downward spiral of self-destruction

Anger and blaming are useless at resolving anything or creating a win win solution

The problem is inside of us because we believe that we need governments and stuff so only each person individually can change and in turn change the collective dream

Humanity needs to get back on-line with the Cosmos and stop believing in "principalities" and "powers". We are the ones we are waiting for, we are all equal and sometimes something as simple as saying thank you to the water, or the air, or the sun, or plants, or animals etc can go a long way into assisting the planet in co-creating more of what we want rather than what we do not want as in lack and over consumption. Co-creating being the main issue here

The greatest mistakes of humanity IMHO, are to belive that we are "better" than anything else and therefore we have the "right" to exploit it without asking for permission on whether that we are taking wants to co-create with us. To think that we "deserve" things which we have not created just because they are there. To think that the universe is not "fair" means that we chose to ignore that there is cause, effect and consequence. To believe that there is not enough and even feel better because we have more than others...is endless...so much mental distortion

Survival of the fittest won't do this time, we are killing ourselves by putting our energy in scarcity. Using what one needs (not the same as want) and being grateful for one's co-creation and the cosmos will send one more of the same back

By directing one's energies in a responsibly way and honoring all, even those that one considers despicable, one can indeed turn this one around if one chooses to do so

Those that we despise are made of God Source substance too and are mirroring back to us our worse nightmares. But we can only have nightmares for as long as we choose. We can also change the nightmares for beautiful and peaceful dreams

All that we have to do is choose before is too late

I am not advocating pretending all is fine, that does not work either. We have to take individually the conscious decision to where we want to go. Does one wants to live in co-resonance with the cosmos and explore the path of expansion or does one want to part with source and explore the path of self demise? Our fears, believes and actions tell each one what one is aiming for

Sorry for the rant but I feel I must speak up

Flowers
    mudra
    mudra

4 ways to counterbalance Japan's Catastrophe Empty Re: 4 ways to counterbalance Japan's Catastrophe

Post  mudra Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:03 am

Andromeda wrote:

Sorry for the rant but I feel I must speak up

Flowers

No need to say " sorry " Andromeda .
    Rather I say " Thank You " for your heartfelt post .
    You are lifting the viewpoint all the way up to the other
    side of the spectrum and that is a very good thing Cheerful

Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:40 pm